Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,889 members, 7,802,863 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:52 PM

Which Of These Movies Did You Watch Back Then? - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Which Of These Movies Did You Watch Back Then? (38065 Views)

What Movie Did You Watch Today? / How Many Of These Movies Did You See In 2018? / If You're To Pick One, Which Of These Movies Would You Love To See Once Again? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Of These Movies Did You Watch Back Then? by ademola1333(m): 10:11pm On Nov 18, 2016
Elebolo and Lepa Shandy... Baba Suwe was fantastic in that Elebolo. I remember my mum didn't feel comfortable seeing me watching Lepa Shandy. Obesere was messing up with Lepa Shandy and her mother.

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Movies Did You Watch Back Then? by tosyne2much(m): 10:11pm On Nov 18, 2016
cheesy
Re: Which Of These Movies Did You Watch Back Then? by Sirfrederick(m): 10:12pm On Nov 18, 2016
2,3,5,7 and 9
Re: Which Of These Movies Did You Watch Back Then? by cokiek(f): 10:12pm On Nov 18, 2016
for me, it has to be Izaga starring Liz benson
Re: Which Of These Movies Did You Watch Back Then? by ovokate(f): 10:12pm On Nov 18, 2016
All except ksrishika and christ in me smiley
Re: Which Of These Movies Did You Watch Back Then? by Abbeyunique2(m): 10:13pm On Nov 18, 2016
Elebolo baba suwe, KKK kodun kopo kope, Isakaba chai good old days

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Movies Did You Watch Back Then? by lepasharon(f): 10:13pm On Nov 18, 2016
Still looking for after school hours and the visitor

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Movies Did You Watch Back Then? by jinxet2000: 10:14pm On Nov 18, 2016
If you watched all the movies, you must spent your useful days and time recklessly. Only brilliance and favor of God would pull you out. Lol!
If you even suggest more movies that was not added, I pity you. When I walked on streets in London, Paris, NYC, I see people reading business times, Novels, Technologies, Microchip design books, and when I walked through Naija neighborhoods, I hear sounds of ogene, Osuofia shouting, Ibu talking jabrakatas and the other one (??names) saying Azo mu ukwu n'enu nsi, ...
Time waits for no one.

3 Likes

Re: Which Of These Movies Did You Watch Back Then? by Josephamstrong1(m): 10:14pm On Nov 18, 2016
Igodo,
Cover pot,
Arusihi,
hmmm, best epic movies of all tym. nt all dz yeye village boring muvies dz days...Mitschww

2 Likes

Re: Which Of These Movies Did You Watch Back Then? by hollywater: 10:14pm On Nov 18, 2016
Osuofia in London, Aki na Paw Paw,Isakaba and Lepa Shandy
Which one be KKK again?
Re: Which Of These Movies Did You Watch Back Then? by MrCork: 10:15pm On Nov 18, 2016
Kenneth10110:
Some movies are just unforgettable. it always as if we get to play them again after we remember the good times seeing them with our loved ones.

I remember i watched Osuofia in London repeatedly back then with Ogidan. The comedy in Osuofia in London was my main reason i loved the movie while ogidan was full of actions. Which of these movies did you see and why did you keep viewing them often back then.

sorrrrry..we don't watch this kinda villlage movies in London...they don't spek engli!sh (No oofense) angry
Re: Which Of These Movies Did You Watch Back Then? by Psalmwhyte(m): 10:17pm On Nov 18, 2016
Kenneth10110:
Some movies are just unforgettable. it always as if we get to play them again after we remember the good times seeing them with our loved ones.

I remember i watched Osuofia in London repeatedly back then with Ogidan. The comedy in Osuofia in London was my main reason i loved the movie while ogidan was full of actions. Which of these movies did you see and why did you keep viewing them often back then.

I can go on & on & on but i can not 4get des muvies: Things Fall Apart, Masqurade, Venom Of Justice (VOJ), Fatal Desire, Nneka d pretty serpent, Captives, Evil Genius, High way to d grave & a lot more of dem.

2 Likes

Re: Which Of These Movies Did You Watch Back Then? by benedictgold(m): 10:18pm On Nov 18, 2016
olaolulazio:
All... I still av them for sell incase You've nt seen any of the mentioned movies.

For real?
Re: Which Of These Movies Did You Watch Back Then? by Josephamstrong1(m): 10:18pm On Nov 18, 2016
Noblesoul123:

That movie belongs in another class entirely. It can't be listed in the same category with those the OP listed

wat Op listed na new muvies naa.
Igodo,
Missing mask...mbaogu.
last burial... dem,
cover pot,
dem naa papa

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Of These Movies Did You Watch Back Then? by BumbleBee2ice(f): 10:18pm On Nov 18, 2016
i saw all
Re: Which Of These Movies Did You Watch Back Then? by chris2face(m): 10:20pm On Nov 18, 2016
jeeqaa7:
none...i dey pursue woman that time grin
Bad guy me self dey hustle then no time
Re: Which Of These Movies Did You Watch Back Then? by Lanceslot(m): 10:20pm On Nov 18, 2016
adedayoa2:
Christ in me, I still remember the sound track
Very interesting movie. Tony Umez and his mad wife.
Re: Which Of These Movies Did You Watch Back Then? by Nobody: 10:21pm On Nov 18, 2016
Osofia in London, isakaba and aki na ukwa
Re: Which Of These Movies Did You Watch Back Then? by danemenike: 10:21pm On Nov 18, 2016
Daddy ATIKU will reform Bollywood.
ATIKU 4 PRESIDENT 2019
Re: Which Of These Movies Did You Watch Back Then? by PhatBG(m): 10:22pm On Nov 18, 2016
Never been a fan of Nollywood movies, but I doubt there's anyone who grew up in Nigeria in the late 90s and early 2000s who haven't seen about 70% of those movies.

Check my signature.
Re: Which Of These Movies Did You Watch Back Then? by TheSociopath(m): 10:24pm On Nov 18, 2016
VickyRotex:
All but Elebolo and Ogidan.
Issakaba ov laive. grin
I still remember that Karashika soundtrack.
"Karashika, Karashika, qween of lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed"
Victoria! I think I saw all of them
Re: Which Of These Movies Did You Watch Back Then? by PhatBG(m): 10:24pm On Nov 18, 2016
I believe he picked them based on how popular they were back in the day.
Re: Which Of These Movies Did You Watch Back Then? by rhames(m): 10:24pm On Nov 18, 2016
master and commander: the far side of the world
Re: Which Of These Movies Did You Watch Back Then? by Ajixegun: 10:26pm On Nov 18, 2016
The Oracle and my love nko
Re: Which Of These Movies Did You Watch Back Then? by pocohantas(f): 10:28pm On Nov 18, 2016
No, Domitila and Glamour girls?

2 Likes

Re: Which Of These Movies Did You Watch Back Then? by talktonase(m): 10:31pm On Nov 18, 2016
Kenneth10110:

I can never forget IGODO
same here! grin
Re: Which Of These Movies Did You Watch Back Then? by Aburi001: 10:32pm On Nov 18, 2016
Justycxx:
Isakaba, akinukwa
Where is GLAMOUR GIRLS?

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Movies Did You Watch Back Then? by Bank450(m): 10:32pm On Nov 18, 2016
All except for igodo. Please add last burial and outcast. I think am due for marriage
Re: Which Of These Movies Did You Watch Back Then? by Bowaley17(m): 10:34pm On Nov 18, 2016
Elebolo... In baba Suwe's voice - Elebolo how much you go pay... Lepa Shandy- call me Lepa Shandy... I watched KKK too...
Re: Which Of These Movies Did You Watch Back Then? by Nobody: 10:35pm On Nov 18, 2016
Aki na Ukwa
Re: Which Of These Movies Did You Watch Back Then? by Chrysz(m): 10:35pm On Nov 18, 2016
esuLAAROYE:
I watched everything
just as expected. Ur hobby
Re: Which Of These Movies Did You Watch Back Then? by ensamy(m): 10:36pm On Nov 18, 2016
Jaguar

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Is He Really Dead? (nonso Diobi) / Mercy Johnson Tied To A Truck & Dragged Along Muddy Street In new Movie Role / BBN Laycon's "I Am Laycon" Reality Show Breaks Streaming Records

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.