Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,360 members, 7,808,251 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:25 AM

7 WIFE MATERIALS: Attributes And Qualities - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 7 WIFE MATERIALS: Attributes And Qualities (2380 Views)

Can We Now Say Virgins Are Good Girls And Wife Materials? / Short Girls Are Wife Materials, The Other One Are Just Antennas -twitter User / Joro Olumofin Recommends 30 Places Guys Can Meet 'Wife Materials' In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

7 WIFE MATERIALS: Attributes And Qualities by Nobody: 10:51pm On Nov 18, 2016
7 WIFE MATERIALS: Attributes and Qualities

When you visit the market, you'll see a lot Ankara fabrics of different colour, shades and sizes.

Same with the relationship market. All kinds of wife materials; some colourful, others dull, a few dull but expensive (why na), the rest, buggous and cheap. Hmm.

So where do you fall?

For easy reading, I'm gonna make it short and simple:

1. Terylene (One and Quarter Yards):

Cooking Skills: 5%
Hardwork: 5%
Flippancy: 99%
Facial Beauty: 1%
Intelligence: 1%
Bed skills: 99%

2. Da viva (3 yards)

Cooking Skills: 25%
Hardwork: 25%
Flippancy: 99%
Facial Beauty: 50%
Intelligence: 25%
Bed Skills: 75%

3. 'George' - (3 yards)

Cooking Skills: 50%
Hard work: 50%
Flippancy: 75%
Facial Beauty: 50%
Intelligence: 25%

4. Vlisco - (6 yards)

Cooking Skills: 50%
Hard work: 75%
Facial Beauty: 25%
Intelligence: 75%
Bed skills: 75%

5. Hi target (6 yards)

Cooking Skills: 90%
Hard work: 75%
Facial Beauty: 75%
Intelligence: 75%
Bed skills: 50%

6. Hollandias (9 yards)

Cooking Skills: 95%
Hardwork: 75%
Facial Beauty: 70%
Intelligence: 90%
Bed skills: 75%

7. Dutch wax print (12 yards)

Cooking Skills: 99%
Hardwork: 95%
Flippancy: 45%
Facial Beauty: 75%
Intelligence: 95%

After taking time to draw this conclusion in the best possible way, how many yard of wife material do you think you've added to the one you already have?

Draw the conclusion yourself lol!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 7 WIFE MATERIALS: Attributes And Qualities by Nobody: 10:52pm On Nov 18, 2016
the man below me will have something to say
Re: 7 WIFE MATERIALS: Attributes And Qualities by talktonase(m): 10:55pm On Nov 18, 2016
I am minding my table manners! Dont talk while you eat.Abeg who dey below me say something...
Re: 7 WIFE MATERIALS: Attributes And Qualities by Nobody: 11:16pm On Nov 18, 2016
Bringing us to the lowest degree.

Oversymplifying us as mere objects of play.

Women
Re: 7 WIFE MATERIALS: Attributes And Qualities by Nobody: 1:06am On Nov 19, 2016
If it was that easy to put "us" into categories why is Nairaland full of relationship dramas? Men have to measure up too!
Re: 7 WIFE MATERIALS: Attributes And Qualities by Nobody: 1:09am On Nov 19, 2016
Raine80:
If it was that easy to put "us" into categories why is Nairaland full of relationship dramas? Men have to measure up too!
you go tire
Re: 7 WIFE MATERIALS: Attributes And Qualities by Nobody: 1:19am On Nov 19, 2016
So shameful how guys objectify ladies on here...

If this Is some kind of a joke , op you make terrible ones !!

This is an insult to a sane lady........

Some dumb ones will still be here to laugh at this tho undecided

3 Likes

Re: 7 WIFE MATERIALS: Attributes And Qualities by Nobody: 1:21am On Nov 19, 2016
MzMayD:

behave urself
Re: 7 WIFE MATERIALS: Attributes And Qualities by Nobody: 1:27am On Nov 19, 2016
MzMayD:
Are you okay?

undecided

Your hormones getting uncontrollably high and testosterone trying to gush out ?

Quit mentioning me with unintelligent posts jude ....... undecided
where did i mention u , are you on drugs
Re: 7 WIFE MATERIALS: Attributes And Qualities by Nobody: 1:30am On Nov 19, 2016
MzMayD:
Are you okay?

undecided

Your hormones getting uncontrollably high and testosterone trying to gush out ?

Quit mentioning me with unintelligent posts jude ....... undecided
in
Re: 7 WIFE MATERIALS: Attributes And Qualities by Nobody: 1:31am On Nov 19, 2016
MzMayD:
When you've gotten your brain on the right side of your head, mention me!

I don't exchange banter with a dead loss fellow undecided
l
Re: 7 WIFE MATERIALS: Attributes And Qualities by Nobody: 1:33am On Nov 19, 2016
Kingjude1:
your father , may thunder fire u
undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: 7 WIFE MATERIALS: Attributes And Qualities by Nobody: 1:36am On Nov 19, 2016
Re: 7 WIFE MATERIALS: Attributes And Qualities by Nobody: 1:40am On Nov 19, 2016
Kingjude1:
daughter of a bastard cheesy, feeling fly cheesy, i mentioned u and u became calm, you be fool, after today, i will be ignoring you, you are a dead girl
if your existence holds no value to me how much more your extinction cheesy grin

I responded to the only comprehensive part of the jargon you wrote up there!

Take a hike !

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 7 WIFE MATERIALS: Attributes And Qualities by Nobody: 1:45am On Nov 19, 2016
MzMayD:
if your existence holds no value to me how much more your extinction cheesy grin

Take a hike !
cheesy get lost
Re: 7 WIFE MATERIALS: Attributes And Qualities by Nobody: 1:49am On Nov 19, 2016
This aint cool bruh.

Women are to be respected and loved smiley

2 Likes

Re: 7 WIFE MATERIALS: Attributes And Qualities by Nobody: 7:58am On Nov 19, 2016
Alondra:
This aint cool bruh.

Women are to be respected and loved smiley

Come on, I didn't show disrespect haba! smiley

I love women too, you know! wink
Re: 7 WIFE MATERIALS: Attributes And Qualities by Nobody: 8:02am On Nov 19, 2016
MzMayD:

undecided
Re: 7 WIFE MATERIALS: Attributes And Qualities by Laveda(f): 8:02am On Nov 19, 2016
undecided
Re: 7 WIFE MATERIALS: Attributes And Qualities by IamMizzKizz(f): 8:05am On Nov 19, 2016
totally rubbish!!
Re: 7 WIFE MATERIALS: Attributes And Qualities by Nobody: 8:07am On Nov 19, 2016
Raine80:

50 yards of de viiiva grin

Re: 7 WIFE MATERIALS: Attributes And Qualities by Nobody: 8:08am On Nov 19, 2016
Laveda:
undecided

Laveda Daviva cool

1 Like

Re: 7 WIFE MATERIALS: Attributes And Qualities by Nobody: 8:09am On Nov 19, 2016
IamMizzKizz:
totally rubbish!!

Says who? undecided
Re: 7 WIFE MATERIALS: Attributes And Qualities by falconey(m): 8:09am On Nov 19, 2016
grin creative but ............... anyway women are to blame. they'd claim they aren't objects but their traits says otherwise.

e.g you say you aren't a sex object but you charge for sex because you believe things you don't pay for you don't value them but you forget you are also a benevolent of the intercourse.
Re: 7 WIFE MATERIALS: Attributes And Qualities by IamMizzKizz(f): 8:11am On Nov 19, 2016
emusmithy:

Says who? undecided

Its an insult why didnt he classify his gender instead... undecided dont u think we also need a perfect man
Re: 7 WIFE MATERIALS: Attributes And Qualities by Nobody: 8:21am On Nov 19, 2016
IamMizzKizz:

Its an insult why didnt he classify his gender instead... undecided dont u think we also need a perfect man

Yea, this thread is specific and not generalistic.
Maybe you come up with what you're talking about cool
Re: 7 WIFE MATERIALS: Attributes And Qualities by Nobody: 8:23am On Nov 19, 2016
falconey:
grin creative but ............... anyway women are to blame. they'd claim they aren't objects but their traits says otherwise.

e.g you say you aren't a sex object but you charge for sex because you believe things you don't pay for you don't value them but you forget you are also a benevolent of the intercourse.

My brother, you see!

Some guys haff suffered from these gurls forming posh online!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 7 WIFE MATERIALS: Attributes And Qualities by Nobody: 8:26am On Nov 19, 2016
MzMayD:

Take a hike !

Chill bae
Re: 7 WIFE MATERIALS: Attributes And Qualities by Laveda(f): 10:02am On Nov 19, 2016
emusmithy:

Laveda Daviva cool

angry I don't like this your thread.

Same Emus? undecided
Re: 7 WIFE MATERIALS: Attributes And Qualities by Nobody: 10:26am On Nov 19, 2016
Laveda:

angry I don't like this your thread.

Same Emus? undecided

Yep.

And why na?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Am I In Love Or Stupid In Love? / LEAKED CHAT!!! Man Caught Girlfriend Red-handed Spending The Night With Man / Romance Under Water ( PIX )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.