Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,377 members, 7,808,321 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:18 AM

It My Son Birthday - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / It My Son Birthday (760 Views)

Met My Son For The First Time Today - Photos / How Can My Husband Adopt My Son Legally? / Touching: Mums, What Would Do If You Experience This On Your Son's Birthday? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

It My Son Birthday by amenuveve: 1:53am On Nov 19, 2016
The journey of a thousand mile truly begin with a step. Oh my god, I can’t believe it. My baby boy is one year old today, on this day last year the almighty God showed us his grace by giving us the greatest gift of all. It have not be easy, but “HE” alone have see us through. Thank you BABA GOD, even as we pray for more grace and blessing to carry through the coming years, Amen. I use this medium to pray for those out there desiring the fruit of the womb, that God almighty will grant your heart desiring in Jesus name, amen. Nairaland I need 1915 likes for my baby boy, nairalanders let do this please. If you stay around ayeduase, Kumasi, Ghana. You are free to join the party at 4pm 19/11/16 call +234248209704. See ya.

9 Likes

Re: It My Son Birthday by Nobody: 3:23am On Nov 19, 2016
You took the party to ghana and you want to get likes from Nigeria... hmmmmn una wicked oooh so alk the jollof rice and meat na Charliee go chop am... newais. i will like
Re: It My Son Birthday by BossAndaz: 9:02am On Apr 23, 2017
Seems no one responded to your questions. I am lodged in Accra very close to cross country park. At the park there is an office where you can receive money from Nigeria. They will give you their account details so that you give the sender in Nigeria. Once they pay the money into the account in Nigeria, just go there with the name of the sender and they will give you the money in cedi equivalent instantly. I have used them and I see a lot of students there on a daily basis. You can reach me on 0558370788 anytime.
Re: It My Son Birthday by Nobody: 1:23pm On Apr 23, 2017
Happy birthday cute cute. More prosperous years ahead

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Moment When Identical Twins Who Got Separated At Birth Reunited [watch] / How Much Importance Do You Attach To Looks In Marriage? / 10 Foods You Should Never Refrigerate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.