Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,310 members, 7,808,045 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:40 AM

Marriage Is Good For Your Health: Check These Facts - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Marriage Is Good For Your Health: Check These Facts (25662 Views)

POF: My Marriage Is About To Be Ruined Becaus Of A Secret I Kept From My Husband / My Marriage Is At The Brink Of Collapse Help Me / My Sister's Marriage Is About Hitting The Rocks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Marriage Is Good For Your Health: Check These Facts by TheSCRYPT: 11:30am On Nov 19, 2016
PresVA:
Hello ever busy scrypt smiley

Hello mom. I got your message.
I am coming to chop rice. I haf finish all the business.

Hello favolly be running away oh. That boy that's hiding you, if I catch two of you.
Re: Marriage Is Good For Your Health: Check These Facts by Orikinla(m): 11:50am On Nov 19, 2016
[size=20pt]And majority of married couples are poverty stricken and they continue to breed millions of children they cannot feed with many ending up as juvenile delinquents and criminals terrorizing the society every day.[/size].
Re: Marriage Is Good For Your Health: Check These Facts by holluphemydavid(m): 11:50am On Nov 19, 2016
I will not be intimidated with dis post, will get married when am physically, spiritual, mentally and financially ready
Re: Marriage Is Good For Your Health: Check These Facts by nifesi01(f): 11:55am On Nov 19, 2016
[quote author=Kizyte post=51164247]OK, who are we going to marry? No one is single, everyone is in a relationship [/quote

Since no one is single
Marry the ones in relationship
Re: Marriage Is Good For Your Health: Check These Facts by gemale(m): 12:20pm On Nov 19, 2016
Op I beg 2 differ. Marriage increases stress. Look @ most Catholic priests. Dey look younger dan their age. U wld c 80 yrs priests still very agile & coherent. D only thing I tnk marriage gv 1 is a strong will 2 live so as 2 available 4 their spouse & children despite d stress.

2 Likes

Re: Marriage Is Good For Your Health: Check These Facts by Lincoln275(m): 12:25pm On Nov 19, 2016
powerfulsettingz:
op u r talking about the benefit of s3x and not marriage
baby pana! I no u like big cassava and I get big cassava
Re: Marriage Is Good For Your Health: Check These Facts by Gemc3(f): 1:22pm On Nov 19, 2016
Marriage to the right person is good for your health. Marriage to the wrong person is death.
Re: Marriage Is Good For Your Health: Check These Facts by PresVA: 1:25pm On Nov 19, 2016
TheSCRYPT:

Hello mom. I got your message.
I am coming to chop rice. I haf finish all the business.
Ahhh, finally. .ThankGod you're done. ..

rice full yakata.. Anambra rice cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Marriage Is Good For Your Health: Check These Facts by uzuede4(f): 1:33pm On Nov 19, 2016
Justdulla:
Tha only Thing Marriage is Good For is Za Oza Room.... grin.. It is good for polishing cucumber
Justdullllllaaaaaaaaa! Repennnnnttttt. grin
Justdulla:
Tha only Thing Marriage is Good For is Za Oza Room.... grin.. It is good for polishing cucumber
Justdullllllaaaaaaaaa! Repennnnnttttt.
Re: Marriage Is Good For Your Health: Check These Facts by uzuede4(f): 1:35pm On Nov 19, 2016
flyca:
OP, are you taking about marriage in Nigeria?
Why put two oyibo couple picture nah
Ask am. cool
flyca:
OP, are you taking about marriage in Nigeria?
Why put two oyibo couple picture nah
Ask am.
Re: Marriage Is Good For Your Health: Check These Facts by uzuede4(f): 1:36pm On Nov 19, 2016
OP, NA LIE. :DOP, NA LIE.
Re: Marriage Is Good For Your Health: Check These Facts by toprealman: 2:21pm On Nov 19, 2016
OP tell that to tiwa savage, ubi frank, funke and that zenith bank worker who obviously dated dumped the relation of a NL moderator hence his story religiously monitored.
Re: Marriage Is Good For Your Health: Check These Facts by Nobody: 3:44pm On Nov 19, 2016
Smellymouth:

Marriage isn't the most important thing.

The most important thing is continued happiness..

If marriage is the main aim then everyone who has been married has reached the main goal..What are they doing now? Waiting to Die?
And who said marriage is the most important thing
Can't you read
The thread simply says
Marriage is good for the health
Re: Marriage Is Good For Your Health: Check These Facts by Nobody: 3:50pm On Nov 19, 2016
Orikinla:
[size=20pt]And majority of married couples are poverty stricken and they continue to breed millions of children they cannot feed with many ending up as juvenile delinquents and criminals terrorizing the society every day.[/size].
I'm guessing you have only meet poor families and now think marriage caused their problems
Look try and travel out small and expand your world
Re: Marriage Is Good For Your Health: Check These Facts by Nobody: 3:59pm On Nov 19, 2016
toprealman:
OP tell that to tiwa savage, ubi frank, funke and that zenith bank worker who obviously dated dumped the relation of a NL moderator hence his story religiously monitored.
So just because someone else's marriage didn't work out then marriage is no longer good
I'm guessing if you have not entered the university and you take JAMB the first time and failed then that's it for you tongue
Come on, every body fails in one thing or the other in life. That's life, marriage is not impossible, it just takes work for it to work just like every other thing in life, like studying for an exam.
The only difference is that some people just give up and stop trying to make it work.
Re: Marriage Is Good For Your Health: Check These Facts by basadenet: 4:07pm On Nov 19, 2016
True talk but some marriage can send you to early grave.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Marriage Is Good For Your Health: Check These Facts by Sayelabola(m): 4:13pm On Nov 19, 2016
missvera:
cool That is if you marry the right person.

Exactly, my sister...because.......

Re: Marriage Is Good For Your Health: Check These Facts by Kizyte(m): 5:15pm On Nov 19, 2016
[quote author=nifesi01 post=51169713][/quote]Heeee! I'm not ready to be stabbed by some boyfriends. Trying to stay out of trouble...
Re: Marriage Is Good For Your Health: Check These Facts by toprealman: 7:37pm On Nov 19, 2016
Vanillaskin:

So just because someone else's marriage didn't work out then marriage is no longer good
I'm guessing if you have not entered the university and you take JAMB the first time and failed then that's it for you tongue
Come on, every body fails in one thing or the other in life. That's life, marriage is not impossible, it just takes work for it to work just like every other thing in life, like studying for an exam.
The only difference is that some people just give up and stop trying to make it work.
Oga, I just drafted a shortlist of peeps that will benefit from the article. How did I of end you biko kwa?
Re: Marriage Is Good For Your Health: Check These Facts by afamaustin(m): 8:40pm On Nov 19, 2016
thinking of getting married next year but l am afraid cos l dont understand dis country again.
Re: Marriage Is Good For Your Health: Check These Facts by SirShymexx: 12:08am On Nov 20, 2016
NL, the toilet of cyberspace and the most toxic website populated by illiterates, strikes again lol.

I thought I was going to read something cerebral and mentally stimulating - not this nonsense.

The five reasons listed can be flipped to the five reasons why most folks are scared/tired of marriage. Whoever complied this tripe needs to be flogged. What an idiot.

#GMB gang.
Re: Marriage Is Good For Your Health: Check These Facts by MATEX30: 3:22pm On Nov 20, 2016

Re: Marriage Is Good For Your Health: Check These Facts by nifesi01(f): 8:18pm On Nov 20, 2016
Kizyte:
Heeee! I'm not ready to be stabbed by some boyfriends. Trying to stay out of trouble...

Take the risk first,since you're not forcing her
Re: Marriage Is Good For Your Health: Check These Facts by Kizyte(m): 7:04am On Nov 21, 2016
nifesi01:

Take the risk first,since you're not forcing her
Hmmmnnn... undecided

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Accuses Wife Of Carrying Strange Pregnancy (photo) / Why Do Most Nigerian Men Change Towards Their Wives After Having Kids / A 44 Year Old Father Of 5 Impregnates A Teenager In Delta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.