Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,897 members, 7,802,891 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:56 AM

Tell Me Your Birthday And I'll Tell You About You - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Tell Me Your Birthday And I'll Tell You About You (7713 Views)

Couple Wed After 9 Years Of "I'll Go & Make Money, Come Back & Marry You" / Its My Birthday And Am Inviting You. / Help Me Celebrate Her, Its Her Birthday and she deserves a lot. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tell Me Your Birthday And I'll Tell You About You by Nobody: 6:31am On Nov 19, 2016
I'm very interested in astrology, its very real. There are a lot of mysteries in this world our mind can't wrap around . The purpose of the zodiac is to help you understand yourself (strengths and weaknesses ) and to work on your weaknesses. that's your goal in your life path. Did you know that the early church had zodiac inscribed on the cathedral Stained glasses? The zodiac helps us to understand that everything in this universe happens for a reason,and the ultimate reason is for our soul's growth.

This is Obama's chart. Leo sun/Gemini moon

The combination of your Sun and Moon signs suggests that you are a person possessed with both action and ideas. This combination blends the vitality, personal warmth, generosity, authoritativeness of Leo, with the intelligence, cleverness, flexibility and adaptability of Gemini. Your personality is perpetually searching for ways to impress others via these action or achievements, and, especially by matters of the mind, or your ideas. Your mind is facile and intuitive, rather than profound or over serious. Your ability to make good impressions on people serves you well in your public life and in dealing with those within your sphere of influence. Your ideas, while not based on deep philosophy, are usually plausible, and always delivered with a manner of expression that is persuasive. You like to work with your mind, and you're rarely found working very hard for a living. You believe in easy money and seem to know how to get it without exerting great amounts of physical energy. Mentally, you would never be called lazy. At times you can become so mentally active that you would turn into a bundle of nerves. You never really stop trying to impress others with what you know, and you are a very interesting conversationalist. You are also very social and love to entertain, especially when your guests are interesting people who stimulate you mentally. Your glib analysis and sharp observations make you a favorite with such groups.

this is Donald Trump's chart
Gemini Sun / Sagitarius moon

The combination of your Sun sign and your Moon sign produces a very uncontrollable personality charged with the desire for intellectual freedom, travel, adventure, and the quest for excitement. You are frank, honest, restless, never stop learning and growing. Your highly individualistic nature has you running in high gear nearly all the time. You are the type that knows a little bit about many things, and you're sure to have an opinion on almost any subject that comes up. Oddly enough, though your knowledge is often rather superficial, your quick wit and gift for oratory makes you a debater to be reckoned with. Your honesty and frankness can lead you into difficulties at times; your mind works so quick that tact and diplomacy sometimes are forgotten in your instantaneous repartees. Your witty personality, quickness of mind, and facility of thought will take you far. This is perhaps one of the most independent combinations. Deciding on your life's work and sticking to a plan may not be easy. You simply must have the freedom of mind, body and spirit. Highly social and outgoing, your conversation skills are admired by all.

Re: Tell Me Your Birthday And I'll Tell You About You by yekparikpa(m): 6:33am On Nov 19, 2016
13th January!
Re: Tell Me Your Birthday And I'll Tell You About You by Nobody: 6:34am On Nov 19, 2016
yekparikpa:
13th January!
tell me the year also and where you where born . it would also be better if you know what time of the day you were born. . your sun sign is Capricorn but that's just a little part of you. The real you is your moon sign .
Re: Tell Me Your Birthday And I'll Tell You About You by Nobody: 6:35am On Nov 19, 2016
I CAN EASILY GOOGLE IT BUT LET'S HEAR WHAT YOU HAVE TO SAY....JULY ...BORN AROUND 10 SOMETHING AM
Re: Tell Me Your Birthday And I'll Tell You About You by yekparikpa(m): 6:36am On Nov 19, 2016
abdulrazzakk:
tell me the year also and where you where born . it would also be better if you know what time of the day you were born. . your sun sign is Capricorn but that's just a little part of you.
Re: Tell Me Your Birthday And I'll Tell You About You by Nobody: 6:40am On Nov 19, 2016
yekparikpa:
You are Capricorn Sun/ Cancer moon

The combination of your Sun and Moon sign produces a sensitive mind and personality endowed with a highly refined intuitive insight. You can "feel" the truth about people and conditions. While highly sensitive and somewhat introspective, you can gain by using your sensitivities along practical lines. You don't waste time trying to peddle things that people aren't buying. You have a knack for making money and the conservative instincts to hang on to it. You can be rather secretive at times, keeping things to yourself until you are ready to take others into your confidence. At times you feel the need to withdraw somewhat into yourself, establishing poise and balance in enjoying moments of quiet peace and introspection. Generally, you need to cultivate demonstrative or extroverted tendencies of personality by countering excessive introspection. There is a very strong domestic side to your nature; a deep interest in home and family. You need the support of these close personal and sympathetic relationships. Popularity is attained by combating an excessive personal reserve. Your main strength is will power and a tenacity of purpose. Be willing to to trust your intuitive impressions or feelings about things to guide you in the right direction.
Re: Tell Me Your Birthday And I'll Tell You About You by Nobody: 6:42am On Nov 19, 2016
AnthonioAlsaid:
I CAN EASILY GOOGLE IT BUT LET'S HEAR WHAT YOU HAVE TO SAY....JULY 3 1993...BORN AROUND 10 SOMETHING AM

You're Cancer sun,Capricorn moon . very mysterious that the two people who first quoted me are capricorn sun/cancer moon and cancer sun/Capricorn moon.

The combination of your Sun and Moon signs produces a good deal of ambition and determination in your personality. Yet this is well disguised in a mask of congeniality and understanding. The Cancer Sun is naturally understanding and affectionate, lessening the normal coldness of the Capricorn Moon. This lends good insight and a penetrating look at human nature. You are well equipped for a role in some type of public or official responsibility, and apt to gain recognition for your work in this regard. Prestige and status are likely to flow your way if you make any effort to achieve before the public. You have a reassuring way as you always seem willing to assume responsibilities, and work hard to reach goals. You expect things of value to require a good deal of effort. Unassuming and unpretentious, you are ever willing to tow your share of the load. You appreciate the value of a dollar, but you're not likely to spare cost when it comes to obtaining quality for your investment. A high degree of self-discipline allows you to save or even hoard money for that rainy day. You have a shrewdness that produces a genial and warm manner, but your purpose remains steely and determined. This nice blend of the personal and the sincere, with the calculating business core, allows you to accomplish much without hurting anyone's feelings. It permits you to muster and retain many friends along the way. You know how to drive a hard bargain with a smile on your face, and you have a keen sense for understanding people and instinctively sensing their motives.
Re: Tell Me Your Birthday And I'll Tell You About You by Nobody: 6:49am On Nov 19, 2016
abdulrazzakk:

You're Cancer sun,Capricorn moon . very mysterious that the two people who first quoted me are capricorn sun/cancer moon and cancer sun/Capricorn moon.

The combination of your Sun and Moon signs produces a good deal of ambition and determination in your personality. Yet this is well disguised in a mask of congeniality and understanding. The Cancer Sun is naturally understanding and affectionate, lessening the normal coldness of the Capricorn Moon. This lends good insight and a penetrating look at human nature. You are well equipped for a role in some type of public or official responsibility, and apt to gain recognition for your work in this regard. Prestige and status are likely to flow your way if you make any effort to achieve before the public. You have a reassuring way as you always seem willing to assume responsibilities, and work hard to reach goals. You expect things of value to require a good deal of effort. Unassuming and unpretentious, you are ever willing to tow your share of the load. You appreciate the value of a dollar, but you're not likely to spare cost when it comes to obtaining quality for your investment. A high degree of self-discipline allows you to save or even hoard money for that rainy day. You have a shrewdness that produces a genial and warm manner, but your purpose remains steely and determined. This nice blend of the personal and the sincere, with the calculating business core, allows you to accomplish much without hurting anyone's feelings. It permits you to muster and retain many friends along the way. You know how to drive a hard bargain with a smile on your face, and you have a keen sense for understanding people and instinctively sensing their motives.

THE FIRST 4 LINES GOT ME LIKE 'IS THIS DUDE SEEING MY SOUL' AND LAUGHED AT THE LAST SENTENCE.

THANKS
Re: Tell Me Your Birthday And I'll Tell You About You by Zaikon(m): 7:03am On Nov 19, 2016
Hisab things
Re: Tell Me Your Birthday And I'll Tell You About You by Zaikon(m): 7:03am On Nov 19, 2016
AnthonioAlsaid:

THE FIRST 4 LINES GOT ME LIKE 'IS THIS DUDE SEEING MY SOUL' AND LAUGHED AT THE LAST SENTENCE.

THANKS
uself funny die
Re: Tell Me Your Birthday And I'll Tell You About You by CuteCeo: 7:05am On Nov 19, 2016
January 6th 1995
Re: Tell Me Your Birthday And I'll Tell You About You by Masonic(m): 7:15am On Nov 19, 2016
Oct 9 1989 grin
Re: Tell Me Your Birthday And I'll Tell You About You by Nobody: 7:16am On Nov 19, 2016
CuteCeo:
January 6th 1995
You're Capricorn sun /Pisces moon . Michelle Obama is also Capricorn Sun /Pisces moon.

The combination of your Sun sign and your Moon sign is harmonious and interesting. You have a receptive temperament and you're strongly influenced by outside impressions and environment. You mix a very practical, serious and ambitious side, with a somewhat restless and variable personality. It may be hard, sometimes, for you to exhibit the firmness and steady purpose so often attributed to Capricorn. Often this is overshadowed by a sentimental and sympathetic touch to your nature. You have an intuitive insight that makes you very aware of the feelings of others. You have a rather serious and penetrating interest in life, and to you, most issues seem to have depth and complexity. Honest and trustworthy, you would never resort to trickery or deceit. You are thorough in your work and eager to know all you can about a variety of things. Your nature is very humanitarian and you are likely to be much less materialistic than many fellow Capricorn natives. In personal relationships, you need to exercise discrimination, overcoming a somewhat passive tendency that makes you susceptible to the influences of others.
Re: Tell Me Your Birthday And I'll Tell You About You by Nobody: 7:18am On Nov 19, 2016
Masonic:
Oct 9 1989 grin
is that your real birthday
Re: Tell Me Your Birthday And I'll Tell You About You by SafeDavid(m): 7:22am On Nov 19, 2016
I don't believe this.
Re: Tell Me Your Birthday And I'll Tell You About You by Masonic(m): 7:22am On Nov 19, 2016
abdulrazzakk:
is that your real birthday

Real as rain.
Re: Tell Me Your Birthday And I'll Tell You About You by Nobody: 7:25am On Nov 19, 2016
Masonic:

Real as rain.
You're Libra sun/Aquarius moon.

The combination of your Sun sign and your Moon sign produces a personality that is a delight in any social circle. You have much to offer because you are so extroverted and outgoing. Not a particularly deep person, you are sought out and popular for your sympathy and warm, yet detached, understanding. Never one to get really deeply involved with other people and their problems, you are, nonetheless, unselfish and don't dwell on personal matters either. This combination blends the emotional balance, courtesy, and friendliness of Libra with a healthy portion of originality, ingenuity, and independence brought from Aquarius. You have splendid foresight, natural refinement, and an inspirational outlook; a happy and optimistic personality. High ideals and good taste in all things enable you to develop a very fine type of mentality, with a strong and broad social sense. Yours is a great ability to judge human character and a keen insight into human nature. You are alert to original or ingenious ideas and can use these to considerable advantage in your work, profession, or business. Sociability, as an important aspect of your nature, can aid in your advancement and opportunity in life. This is never a superficial sociability; you are sincere and open in your approach to other people, revealing kindliness of heart and genuine interest in others. You possess strong and sincere urges to be of service to others. You also possess a good aesthetic sense, and a possible flair for creative expression. Keen intellect, with a strong sense of proportion or balance, assures that you will be successful in life. Your sincere friendliness and sociability encourage willingness to serve the public and to deal in a friendly and pleasant way, even with strangers.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tell Me Your Birthday And I'll Tell You About You by Masonic(m): 7:29am On Nov 19, 2016
abdulrazzakk:

You're Libra sun/Aquarius moon.

The combination of your Sun sign and your Moon sign produces a personality that is a delight in any social circle. You have much to offer because you are so extroverted and outgoing. Not a particularly deep person, you are sought out and popular for your sympathy and warm, yet detached, understanding. Never one to get really deeply involved with other people and their problems, you are, nonetheless, unselfish and don't dwell on personal matters either. This combination blends the emotional balance, courtesy, and friendliness of Libra with a healthy portion of originality, ingenuity, and independence brought from Aquarius. You have splendid foresight, natural refinement, and an inspirational outlook; a happy and optimistic personality. High ideals and good taste in all things enable you to develop a very fine type of mentality, with a strong and broad social sense. Yours is a great ability to judge human character and a keen insight into human nature. You are alert to original or ingenious ideas and can use these to considerable advantage in your work, profession, or business. Sociability, as an important aspect of your nature, can aid in your advancement and opportunity in life. This is never a superficial sociability; you are sincere and open in your approach to other people, revealing kindliness of heart and genuine interest in others. You possess strong and sincere urges to be of service to others. You also possess a good aesthetic sense, and a possible flair for creative expression. Keen intellect, with a strong sense of proportion or balance, assures that you will be successful in life. Your sincere friendliness and sociability encourage willingness to serve the public and to deal in a friendly and pleasant way, even with strangers.

[size=19pt]Dafaqq?? shocked shocked[/size]

Only me? shocked grin

1 Like

Re: Tell Me Your Birthday And I'll Tell You About You by kinggogo: 7:31am On Nov 19, 2016
U telling us our zodiac sign meaning, so it's nothing
Re: Tell Me Your Birthday And I'll Tell You About You by Nobody: 7:44am On Nov 19, 2016
Jan31,1980. grin
Re: Tell Me Your Birthday And I'll Tell You About You by balosammy(m): 7:51am On Nov 19, 2016
Feb 19 1994
Re: Tell Me Your Birthday And I'll Tell You About You by LorDBolton(m): 7:51am On Nov 19, 2016
July 30 1991. smiley
Re: Tell Me Your Birthday And I'll Tell You About You by datyrone(m): 7:55am On Nov 19, 2016
o.p what is your source? ....what website do you use
Re: Tell Me Your Birthday And I'll Tell You About You by hisroyalrealnes(m): 7:58am On Nov 19, 2016
May 20th 1983....
Re: Tell Me Your Birthday And I'll Tell You About You by IamMizzKizz(f): 7:58am On Nov 19, 2016
february 14th 1995 at exactly 12am undecided
Re: Tell Me Your Birthday And I'll Tell You About You by Nobody: 8:03am On Nov 19, 2016
prettythicksme:
Jan31,1980. grin
You're Aquarius Sun/Leo Moon

The combination of your Sun sign and your Moon sign produces the sort of personality that is always there to help people in need; a true humanitarian. Because this trait is so strong in your nature, you're a bit of an easy mark for con men or other friends and family that would take advantage. You are the one people come to when they have problems and need help. You are proud, independent, and self-reliant, and you don't like to have your original good opinion of people upset. Because of this, you keep a bad bargain and perhaps stay with a relationship that has gone sour. There are times, thanks to your deeply emotional but expansive and friendly nature, that you need to be hard-headed and practical in dealing with people, particularly in handling people making demands on your time or money. This combination blends the originality and independence of Aquarius with the emotional warmth and confidence of Leo. Born near a full Moon, you possess the inclination to project your personality into the world or affairs. Sensitive and affectionate, marriage strongly influences your life. Naturally friendly, you have a great capacity for kindness and sympathy, and you love very deeply. Sometimes romantic interests may cloud your judgment and ability for practical action. Just the same, these are both fixed signs, and you are very hard to convince against your will. You follow your inner feelings and can be positive and determined when you feel you are right. As a leader, you employ a style of warm and affection rather than by using more stern and harsher methods. You have a tendency to be impulsive and jump to conclusions, often making decisions without due forethought. Principle means a great deal to you and you are strongly influenced by this and by your feelings, affections, and emotions. Success comes most easily, however, when you can keep your emotions under the control of your intellect.
Re: Tell Me Your Birthday And I'll Tell You About You by Nobody: 8:05am On Nov 19, 2016
abdulrazzakk:

The combination of your Sun sign and your Moon sign produces the sort of personality that is always there to help people in need; a true humanitarian. Because this trait is so strong in your nature, you're a bit of an easy mark for con men or other friends and family that would take advantage. You are the one people come to when they have problems and need help. You are proud, independent, and self-reliant, and you don't like to have your original good opinion of people upset. Because of this, you keep a bad bargain and perhaps stay with a relationship that has gone sour. There are times, thanks to your deeply emotional but expansive and friendly nature, that you need to be hard-headed and practical in dealing with people, particularly in handling people making demands on your time or money. This combination blends the originality and independence of Aquarius with the emotional warmth and confidence of Leo. Born near a full Moon, you possess the inclination to project your personality into the world or affairs. Sensitive and affectionate, marriage strongly influences your life. Naturally friendly, you have a great capacity for kindness and sympathy, and you love very deeply. Sometimes romantic interests may cloud your judgment and ability for practical action. Just the same, these are both fixed signs, and you are very hard to convince against your will. You follow your inner feelings and can be positive and determined when you feel you are right. As a leader, you employ a style of warm and affection rather than by using more stern and harsher methods. You have a tendency to be impulsive and jump to conclusions, often making decisions without due forethought. Principle means a great deal to you and you are strongly influenced by this and by your feelings, affections, and emotions. Success comes most easily, however, when you can keep your emotions under the control of your intellect.
U try cheesy
Re: Tell Me Your Birthday And I'll Tell You About You by Nobody: 8:06am On Nov 19, 2016
balosammy:
Feb 19 1994
You're a cusp of Aqaurius and Pisces. You're Pisces Sun/Gemini Moon

The combination of your Sun sign and your Moon sign produces a personality with a gift for duality. The Pisces symbol features the fish swimming in opposite directions, while the twins of Gemini are looking in two different directions. Both symbolize the variable nature of this pairing, the tendency to go off in different directions, or face real mental binds and problems. You may feel one way, while logic tells you to go another way. Unfortunately, you don't really possess the sort of logic that is normally associated with Gemini; the Pisces side of your nature will see to that. Variable, adaptable, changeable, and always a bit indecisive, you have the ability to play the chameleon. Strangely, this personality can alternate between the expression of flexibility and stubbornness, both badly timed. You will yield when you should be firm and hold your ground when discretion would be wiser than valor. One moment you will be sure that you want to follow a certain course of action; the next moment you'll change your mind even though you may have already committed yourself to the first plan. What must be learned is that you should not talk until your mind is made up. You truly hate to hurt people and you will do everything you can to avoid doing this. For all of this, you invariable do end up disappointing some. You are loved and respected as a leader by those that work for you; but you are not nearly so likely to be appreciated and respected by your superiors because you are changeable and you're stubborn when opposed. It is a good thing that you adapt very quickly to changing circumstances, for you seem to be the type of individual that is constantly facing difficult situations with which you must deal. The strength of this combination is the blend of emotional sensitivity and intuitive understanding (Pisces), and flexibility and intellectuality (Gemini). Keen mental powers and alert senses stimulate urges to always continue the process of learning.
Re: Tell Me Your Birthday And I'll Tell You About You by Nobody: 8:09am On Nov 19, 2016
LorDBolton:
July 30 1991. smiley
You're Leo Sun,Pisces Moon

The combination of your Sun and Moon sign brings together influences of very different natures. The confident majesty of Leo and the more regressive, fluctuating and variable traits of Pisces blend to produce what is usually a very kind-hearted and likable personality. You are genuine in your attempt to make those you are close to happy and secure. Tuned in and very aware, you have the time and sympathy to listen and try to help those around you. Emotional and sentimental, your advise and counsel comes straight from the heart. It's really hard for you to remain cool and aloof. It's also hard for you to say no to almost any sincere request, a fact that can sometimes drain you physically and emotionally. Your makeup includes a good deal of intuition, and you know well your abilities, and try to live up to your high personal ideals. You are a very honest person and find it very hard ever to fool others. Fortunately, it may be equally hard for others to fool you, for yours is an exception understanding of human nature and motives. Outwardly, you can seem aggressive and forward, a bubbling and vigorous exterior, while inwardly, you are so sensitive and sentimental, perhaps brooding and philosophic. Subject to deep thoughts, and sometimes fits of depression, you need many true friends and companions to keep your spirits up. You are likely to be a very serious person with motives that are usually the highest.
Re: Tell Me Your Birthday And I'll Tell You About You by Nobody: 8:12am On Nov 19, 2016
hisroyalrealnes:
May 20th 1983....
You're Taurus Sun/Virgo Moon

The combination of your Sun sign and your Moon sign produces charm, poise, balance and a good deal of common sense. Unless the Sun or the Moon has some difficult aspects to contend with, you will glide through life with few problems, because of the pragmatic and stable physical characteristics of Taurus blended with the cool intellect of Virgo. You have much to offer the world, but someone may have to spur you into action. Once the inertia of getting started is overcome, you can throw yourself into work with the greatest energy if you so desire. You may be prone to complain about the way life is treating you, but without some of these minor irritations, you would coast along and let someone else shoulder the responsibility. A little adversity is good for you and wakes you up so that you can become very conscientious on the job. You have an innate ability, if left to your own devices, of slipping by with the expenditure of very little energy; living by your wits and your practical nature. When you apply yourself, results can be amazing. A natural student, your mind is quick and retentive. You love to read, and you can grasp and retain material that other may often overlook. Though you are stubborn and don't like to be told what to do, you are inclined to end up in a subordinate role simply because you aren't very aggressive at grabbing the reins of control and responsibility. You have charisma and magnetism combined with the ability to see people for what they are. These characteristics are what makes life easy for you and allows you to become very much the opportunist who takes advantage of charm, common sense and innate abilities to produce a comfortable lifestyle.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tell Me Your Birthday And I'll Tell You About You by Nobody: 8:14am On Nov 19, 2016
IamMizzKizz:
february 14th 1995 at exactly 12am undecided

Re: Tell Me Your Birthday And I'll Tell You About You by IamMizzKizz(f): 8:17am On Nov 19, 2016
abdulrazzakk:

I know about this already, thought u were ganna come up with something different..cool tho

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Bouncy Castles Abuja / Cost Of Event Hall At 10 Degree Event Center / See The Funniest Nigerian Wedding Invitation Cards... For Our Upcoming Couples

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 108
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.