Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,532 members, 7,808,957 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:03 PM

Tell Me Your Birthday And I'll Tell You About You - Events (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Tell Me Your Birthday And I'll Tell You About You (7738 Views)

Couple Wed After 9 Years Of "I'll Go & Make Money, Come Back & Marry You" / Its My Birthday And Am Inviting You. / Help Me Celebrate Her, Its Her Birthday and she deserves a lot. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tell Me Your Birthday And I'll Tell You About You by Nobody: 9:26pm On Nov 19, 2016
abdulrazzakk:
Your Hubby's Taurus Sun/Sagitarius moon . below is for your hubby.

The combination of your Sun sign and Moon sign blend two signs that are both extroverted and sociable, and enjoy having a good time. Your sense of what constitutes a good time is variable; sometimes simple and earthy, and other times much more venturesome. Your highly developed social sense suggests that you like people, but they must be the right people. You would rather be alone than confined with people that you consider dull or uninteresting. This is not to say you are necessarily class conscious, for you can get along with all types of people with your ability to say the right thing at the right time. Your manner of speaking is, however, forthright and direct and you have no difficulty making your sincerity and decisiveness felt. Your stubborn nature can express itself in such a flexible way that you can discuss a subject at great length without wavering from your original position. A tendency to stick by your very high principles and code make you come across as a moralist and one not above sitting in judgment of friend and acquaintances. You feel you have a right to this as you are a pretty good, law abiding, conventional human being. Talk is a specialty of yours, especially when the talk can take on a personal touch. You always enjoy exchanging tidbits of gossip and passing on rumors. You try to like a good life; full and satisfying in an intellectual sense, but pleasant and luxurious all the same.
at the bolded him to the T. Although he doesn't think so but I say that's his stubborn nature. Lol. I understand a little bit more why we get along now. Thank you dear
Re: Tell Me Your Birthday And I'll Tell You About You by Nobody: 9:27pm On Nov 19, 2016
victorking:
1St september 1987 Night
You're Virgo Sun/Sagittarius moon

The combination of your Sun in Virgo and Moon in Sagittarius in many respects produces a dreamer that thinks in large broad terms; a Virgo who consistently belies the nature of the sign. You are capable of doing things that you probably disapprove of, for the sake of adventure, romance, and excitement. The puritan nature, commonly the hallmark of Virgo, may have to look the other way while you accumulate a few experiences. You are definitely not a classic Virgo possessing a narrow and focused mind. Many of the thoughts that run though your head bear little connection to everyday life. You are surprisingly philosophic and somewhat introspective, but instead of looking inside yourself, you seem to hold preconceived notions of what you are or would like to be. You can be so idealistic at times that it will be hard for anyone to meet your expectations. You can spend a good part of your life just daydreaming, though you do possess a practical analytical nature allowing you to be a very creative person when you decide you want to be. Your challenge will always be to control your restlessness and concentrate on things that have true relevancy. You can be very dramatic in all your actions, and you likely have a good talent for acting. Your use of body language and gestures can clearly communicate. You must be especially careful in this sometimes, and be aware of a tendency toward bluntness in dealing with other people. Often they will take a tactless comment much more personally that you intended it. Human sensitivities are something that you will have some difficulty understanding.
Re: Tell Me Your Birthday And I'll Tell You About You by Nobody: 9:31pm On Nov 19, 2016
JuicyLucy:
at the bolded him to the T. Although he doesn't think so but I say that's his stubborn nature. Lol. I understand a little bit more why we get along now. Thank you dear
There are numerous soul mates for everyone ,not just one . in fact many people don't always end up with their soulmates ,thats why they are likely to divorce. For example ,there are thousands of other Taurus Suns and Sagittarius moons in this world , you might be attracted to them if you come across them just as you fell in love with your hubby .

you might think Obama is handsome and good,but there are millions of others who simply don't like him no matter what he does because their zodiac energies are incompatible.they see nothing good on him at all.
even if you support world peace and hunger eradication, there are millions of people who will not agree with you.
No matter how evil Hitler is ,there are still millions who like him. and no matter how ugly obasanjo is ,there are still thousands of women who are attracted to him even though they know that he is not the best looking guy. Attraction has little to do with beauty.
Re: Tell Me Your Birthday And I'll Tell You About You by victorking: 9:35pm On Nov 19, 2016
abdulrazzakk:
You're Virgo Sun/Sagittarius moon

The combination of your Sun in Virgo and Moon in Sagittarius in many respects produces a dreamer that thinks in large broad terms; a Virgo who consistently belies the nature of the sign. You are capable of doing things that you probably disapprove of, for the sake of adventure, romance, and excitement. The puritan nature, commonly the hallmark of Virgo, may have to look the other way while you accumulate a few experiences. You are definitely not a classic Virgo possessing a narrow and focused mind. Many of the thoughts that run though your head bear little connection to everyday life. You are surprisingly philosophic and somewhat introspective, but instead of looking inside yourself, you seem to hold preconceived notions of what you are or would like to be. You can be so idealistic at times that it will be hard for anyone to meet your expectations. You can spend a good part of your life just daydreaming, though you do possess a practical analytical nature allowing you to be a very creative person when you decide you want to be. Your challenge will always be to control your restlessness and concentrate on things that have true relevancy. You can be very dramatic in all your actions, and you likely have a good talent for acting. Your use of body language and gestures can clearly communicate. You must be especially careful in this sometimes, and be aware of a tendency toward bluntness in dealing with other people. Often they will take a tactless comment much more personally that you intended it. Human sensitivities are something that you will have some difficulty understanding.

Hmm! Interesting. Interested in this your skill ooo
Re: Tell Me Your Birthday And I'll Tell You About You by Nobody: 9:36pm On Nov 19, 2016
abdulrazzakk:
you're Capricorn ,but that's just a little part of you. you must provide your year of birth and time of day.
29-12-1996,12:10Am
Re: Tell Me Your Birthday And I'll Tell You About You by Nobody: 9:44pm On Nov 19, 2016
DaphneBr:
29-12-1996,12:10Am
You're Capricorn Sun,Leo Moon

The combination of your Sun and Moon signs produces an individual designed to be in charge. You have a vigorous and vital personality capable of great popularity and of much success in the world. You are a very self-sufficient person, and somewhat aristocratic in your demeanor; a sort of aloofness and detachment that makes you seem important even before you are. You possess a charisma that allows you to work things out for your benefit without making a big display or adamant demands. You know how to be assertive and diplomatic at the right times and in the right manner. You may want power and position, but you go about getting these in a quiet, cool and collected way. You believe in yourself and know how to translate your belief to others. You like to be the leader in any undertaking because you usually feel that you are the one most qualified to run the show. You are a very down-to-earth person, a materialist. The abstract, the philosophic, or the visionary, hold little interest for you. Emotionally, you are ardent although not exactly warm-hearted. Emotions are not likely to ever interfere with duty and responsibility.
Re: Tell Me Your Birthday And I'll Tell You About You by citytv(f): 10:26pm On Nov 19, 2016
abdulrazzakk:
You're Capricorn Sun,Leo Moon

The combination of your Sun and Moon signs produces an individual designed to be in charge. You have a vigorous and vital personality capable of great popularity and of much success in the world. You are a very self-sufficient person, and somewhat aristocratic in your demeanor; a sort of aloofness and detachment that makes you seem important even before you are. You possess a charisma that allows you to work things out for your benefit without making a big display or adamant demands. You know how to be assertive and diplomatic at the right times and in the right manner. You may want power and position, but you go about getting these in a quiet, cool and collected way. You believe in yourself and know how to translate your belief to others. You like to be the leader in any undertaking because you usually feel that you are the one most qualified to run the show. You are a very down-to-earth person, a materialist. The abstract, the philosophic, or the visionary, hold little interest for you. Emotionally, you are ardent although not exactly warm-hearted. Emotions are not likely to ever interfere with duty and responsibility.
Re: Tell Me Your Birthday And I'll Tell You About You by Princejboy(m): 10:37pm On Nov 19, 2016
abdulrazzakk:
You're Aquarius Sun / Pisces moon.

The combination of your Sun sign and your Moon sign produces a mind that is very original and able to grasp the most vague, ethereal and extreme concepts. The blend mixes friendliness, originality and independence of Aquarius with the emotional sensitivity and imagination of Pisces. You are a person who is naturally persevering and conscientious, being interested in detail, method and order. Your way of reacting to the world is very interesting. You can spend days just dreaming and speculating. You are fascinated by the unusual and the abstract, finding it interesting to take up studies in any number of bazaar topics. Loving to read and study, you may become very well informed on a wide variety of subjects. You lean heavily on your hunches and way out ideas, and you're easily distracted from routine work. You dream a lot and you have an utter faith in the dreams you dream. Your mind can get so far afield on some vaguely related tangent that you may even forget what the task at hand originally was. Your perceptions are so vividly acute that it is often not practical to pay attention to all of them. You live a private life of your own, into which few others ever penetrate. A keen imagination or a sort of mental vision allows you to be good money-maker in a variety of fields; you seem to be able to intuitively realize possibilities and take advantage of them. You success relies on talent and intelligence since you don't project a particularly strong leadership personality. There is a tendency for you to let things drift. At times you should display a more forceful will, but by and large you develop a very pronounced prudence and sense of caution. You can benefit in overcoming or controlling a tendency to accept things in a passive way, or in being too friendly and obliging if others incline to take advantage of your good nature.
WOW so so true hw do u get to know all these
Re: Tell Me Your Birthday And I'll Tell You About You by Jummyjay99(f): 10:41pm On Nov 19, 2016
may 28
Re: Tell Me Your Birthday And I'll Tell You About You by Jummyjay99(f): 10:45pm On Nov 19, 2016
may 28 na, shay i need to provide year ni
Re: Tell Me Your Birthday And I'll Tell You About You by Nobody: 10:50pm On Nov 19, 2016
Jummyjay99:
may 28 na, shay i need to provide year ni
obviously...and time
Re: Tell Me Your Birthday And I'll Tell You About You by Jummyjay99(f): 10:55pm On Nov 19, 2016
abdulrazzakk:
obviously...and time
may 28 1999 midnight
Re: Tell Me Your Birthday And I'll Tell You About You by mzhorlah(f): 11:11pm On Nov 19, 2016
Ur prediction berra be ryt

July 19
Re: Tell Me Your Birthday And I'll Tell You About You by Kfed4ril(m): 2:22am On Nov 20, 2016
abdulrazzakk:
I'm very interested in astrology, its very real. There are a lot of mysteries in this world our mind can't wrap around . The purpose of the zodiac is to help you understand yourself (strengths and weaknesses ) and to work on your weaknesses. that's your goal in your life path. Did you know that the early church had zodiac inscribed on the cathedral Stained glasses? The zodiac helps us to understand that everything in this universe happens for a reason,and the ultimate reason is for our soul's growth.

This is Obama's chart. Leo sun/Gemini moon

The combination of your Sun and Moon signs suggests that you are a person possessed with both action and ideas. This combination blends the vitality, personal warmth, generosity, authoritativeness of Leo, with the intelligence, cleverness, flexibility and adaptability of Gemini. Your personality is perpetually searching for ways to impress others via these action or achievements, and, especially by matters of the mind, or your ideas. Your mind is facile and intuitive, rather than profound or over serious. Your ability to make good impressions on people serves you well in your public life and in dealing with those within your sphere of influence. Your ideas, while not based on deep philosophy, are usually plausible, and always delivered with a manner of expression that is persuasive. You like to work with your mind, and you're rarely found working very hard for a living. You believe in easy money and seem to know how to get it without exerting great amounts of physical energy. Mentally, you would never be called lazy. At times you can become so mentally active that you would turn into a bundle of nerves. You never really stop trying to impress others with what you know, and you are a very interesting conversationalist. You are also very social and love to entertain, especially when your guests are interesting people who stimulate you mentally. Your glib analysis and sharp observations make you a favorite with such groups.

this is Donald Trump's chart
Gemini Sun / Sagitarius moon

The combination of your Sun sign and your Moon sign produces a very uncontrollable personality charged with the desire for intellectual freedom, travel, adventure, and the quest for excitement. You are frank, honest, restless, never stop learning and growing. Your highly individualistic nature has you running in high gear nearly all the time. You are the type that knows a little bit about many things, and you're sure to have an opinion on almost any subject that comes up. Oddly enough, though your knowledge is often rather superficial, your quick wit and gift for oratory makes you a debater to be reckoned with. Your honesty and frankness can lead you into difficulties at times; your mind works so quick that tact and diplomacy sometimes are forgotten in your instantaneous repartees. Your witty personality, quickness of mind, and facility of thought will take you far. This is perhaps one of the most independent combinations. Deciding on your life's work and sticking to a plan may not be easy. You simply must have the freedom of mind, body and spirit. Highly social and outgoing, your conversation skills are admired by all.

4th of January 1992
Re: Tell Me Your Birthday And I'll Tell You About You by mizcalvina(f): 3:07am On Nov 20, 2016
23 Nov 1993
Re: Tell Me Your Birthday And I'll Tell You About You by Nobody: 4:08am On Nov 20, 2016
Kfed4ril:

4th of January 1992
You're Capricorn Sun/Capricorn moon

The combination of your Sun sign and your Moon sign produces a very serious individual indeed. Saturn, ruling Capricorn, is a restricting influence, a taskmaster, and an overseer. When both the Sun and Moon are positioned in this sign, the personality is a little on the heavy side. Although you are likely to have a heart of gold, your nature is somewhat rigid and unbending. You demand realism, truth and facts, rejecting anything that is superficial or frivolous. Ambition is powerful and self-control is almost a fetish. There is a good deal of character associated with this placement, although you can be single-minded in achieving your goals and ambitions. Reliability is the key, as you are ever dependable, and people can depend on you doing exactly what you say you are going to do. You are not one to settle for second best no matter how hard it seems to be first and best. You are not a humanitarian by nature, and it can almost be said that your drive for power and status make you self-centered and perhaps even a little selfish. There is a cold, hard, invulnerable streak in you that resists personal associations, even as you know how to appeal to others in a general sense.
Re: Tell Me Your Birthday And I'll Tell You About You by Nobody: 4:15am On Nov 20, 2016
mizcalvina:
23 Nov 1993
If you were born between 12am and 4pm then you're Sagittarius Sun/Pisces Moon. If You were born after 4pm then you're Sagittarius Sun/Aries moon. Whether or not you're aries moon or pisces moon, November 23rd is at the cusp of Scorpio and Sagittarius(darkness and light),I already know that November 23rd is a difficult place to be emotionally.
I'll assume you were born before 4pm so you're Sagittarius Sun/Pisces moon.
The combination of your Sun sign and your Moon sign produces a nature with much scope and depth. Your love of mankind is genuine and deep-rooted, and you are always looking for a cause to which you can devote your time and effort. You respond to people in such an understanding and broad-minded way. Tolerance is so pronounced in your nature that it can sometimes be to your detriment; you can actually be understanding when you should be putting your foot down. Most of the time, however, you have such great powers of insight and of recognizing the truth. You live in a world of ideals and are not greatly interested in things on the material plane. You are not one to blow your own horn, in fact, it would almost seem you possess a true sense of humility of spirit. Emotionally, you are impressionable and romantic, and you can be imposed upon by individuals who play on your general sympathetic approach. You are forgiving, incapable of holding a grudge, and utterly free of meanness, spite, jealousy, or vengefulness. Perhaps you aren't practical minded, but you do know your own worth and you can succeed in your own way at whatever you do. Success may depend upon overcoming restlessness and perhaps a tendency to worry too much. You underestimate your own abilities, to keep in the background of affairs or lack somewhat in self-confidence. You dislike petty details and boring routine, but at the same time you can gain most in developing concentration and in focusing your energies on definite objectives.
Re: Tell Me Your Birthday And I'll Tell You About You by fayded(m): 6:54am On Nov 20, 2016
June 19 1995.. oya ma turn
Re: Tell Me Your Birthday And I'll Tell You About You by eitsei(m): 7:14am On Nov 20, 2016
undecided
Re: Tell Me Your Birthday And I'll Tell You About You by Nobody: 8:12am On Nov 20, 2016
June 23rd,93
Re: Tell Me Your Birthday And I'll Tell You About You by djkaycee001(m): 11:09am On Nov 20, 2016
Am 1st May 1975.. 9:00am Let me read what you know about me..Lol
Re: Tell Me Your Birthday And I'll Tell You About You by empress101(f): 11:29am On Nov 20, 2016
April 16,97.... 5pm
Re: Tell Me Your Birthday And I'll Tell You About You by tirigbosa: 11:29am On Nov 20, 2016
Jan 10, 1990
Re: Tell Me Your Birthday And I'll Tell You About You by myrrtle(m): 11:37am On Nov 20, 2016
its ok

modified****
Re: Tell Me Your Birthday And I'll Tell You About You by myrrtle(m): 11:52am On Nov 20, 2016
empress101:
April 16,97.... 5pm
You come under the vibrations of Neptune, the Moon and Mars ( positive ) in the Zodiacal sign of Aries. This unusual combination shall make you too unusual, complicated and different. You shall be headstrong, impulsive and rash with an accent. You are endowed with an almost obstinacy of purpose,strong will and determination. You are a born fighter. You cannot work in harness with the rest and therefore you are generally the group leader / commander. You shall be of a philosophic temperament and have very intense emotions and feelings. You shall believe in the occult and psychic studies. Masonic and secret societies shall also have a strong hold over you.You may be considered eccentric by others but your strong will shall fulfill your desires. You shall also be a good reader and fond of music. An artistic life is more suitable for you as it shall give vent to your imaginative and creative abilities.But a mundane ordinary life is not on your cards. You are also inclined towards charitable services and may be connected to such organisations. Your eccentricity and rash and impulsive temperament is likely to make you misunderstood at times and at others, may create enemies. Financially, you shall see many ups and downs but you are likely to make a lot of money due to your ingenuity. Speculation, gambling is not for you. So stay away. You are endowed with a strong body and soul but your environment is likely to effect you strongly. You shall be easily drained and may incur colds, fevers, chills. Your important numbers are '2' and '7' and their series. You shall also be attracted to people born on dates making a '2' and '7'. Your important colours are shades of dove-greys and electric shades, shades of green, cream and white and shades of red, crimson and rose.
Re: Tell Me Your Birthday And I'll Tell You About You by Annancy(f): 11:59am On Nov 20, 2016
12th July, 1992.12am
Re: Tell Me Your Birthday And I'll Tell You About You by Nobody: 12:05pm On Nov 20, 2016
abdulrazzakk:
If you were born between 12am and 4pm then you're Sagittarius Sun/Pisces Moon. If You were born after 4pm then you're Sagittarius Sun/Aries moon. Whether or not you're aries moon or pisces moon, November 23rd is at the cusp of Scorpio and Sagittarius(darkness and light),I already know that November 23rd is a difficult place to be emotionally.
I'll assume you were born before 4pm so you're Sagittarius Sun/Pisces moon.
The combination of your Sun sign and your Moon sign produces a nature with much scope and depth. Your love of mankind is genuine and deep-rooted, and you are always looking for a cause to which you can devote your time and effort. You respond to people in such an understanding and broad-minded way. Tolerance is so pronounced in your nature that it can sometimes be to your detriment; you can actually be understanding when you should be putting your foot down. Most of the time, however, you have such great powers of insight and of recognizing the truth. You live in a world of ideals and are not greatly interested in things on the material plane. You are not one to blow your own horn, in fact, it would almost seem you possess a true sense of humility of spirit. Emotionally, you are impressionable and romantic, and you can be imposed upon by individuals who play on your general sympathetic approach. You are forgiving, incapable of holding a grudge, and utterly free of meanness, spite, jealousy, or vengefulness. Perhaps you aren't practical minded, but you do know your own worth and you can succeed in your own way at whatever you do. Success may depend upon overcoming restlessness and perhaps a tendency to worry too much. You underestimate your own abilities, to keep in the background of affairs or lack somewhat in self-confidence. You dislike petty details and boring routine, but at the same time you can gain most in developing concentration and in focusing your energies on definite objectives.

12 april 1997 . Afternoon
Re: Tell Me Your Birthday And I'll Tell You About You by slimthugchimee2(m): 12:11pm On Nov 20, 2016
28 august 1997
Re: Tell Me Your Birthday And I'll Tell You About You by empress101(f): 12:20pm On Nov 20, 2016
this is so me.. apart frm d color part tho. ☺
Re: Tell Me Your Birthday And I'll Tell You About You by tirigbosa: 12:44pm On Nov 20, 2016
myrrtle:
Jan 10 1990
Re: Tell Me Your Birthday And I'll Tell You About You by Taiofil(m): 12:48pm On Nov 20, 2016
May 6 - 87 9:00am
Re: Tell Me Your Birthday And I'll Tell You About You by doxiler(m): 2:12pm On Nov 20, 2016

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Bouncy Castles Abuja / Cost Of Event Hall At 10 Degree Event Center / Best Profile Pictures And DP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.