Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,479 members, 7,808,748 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:17 PM

Help: A Friend Of Mine Want To Travel Out Of The Country For A Greener Pastures - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Help: A Friend Of Mine Want To Travel Out Of The Country For A Greener Pastures (4868 Views)

Which Is The Best Country To Travel To For Greener Pastures In 2020 / From Frying Pan To Fire In Search Of Greener Pastures. PART 2 / From Frying Pan To Fire In Search Of Greener Pastures. My True Life Experience. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help: A Friend Of Mine Want To Travel Out Of The Country For A Greener Pastures by Nebuchadnezar: 7:51am On Nov 19, 2016
a friend of mine want to travel out of the country for a greener pastures please suggest a country and visa requirements for him
God bless you all

King nebuchadnezzer cool
Re: Help: A Friend Of Mine Want To Travel Out Of The Country For A Greener Pastures by Xpol: 9:29am On Nov 19, 2016
If he have up to 600k he can go to Ghana for business at least he will be making #20k a day He shouldn't waste his money on ticket and visa at this recession era or better still he can stay in 9ja buy some goods export it to Ghana,benin or Togo that's what i do.now im in Ghana to supply same(one way no enter market).my own advice though

4 Likes

Re: Help: A Friend Of Mine Want To Travel Out Of The Country For A Greener Pastures by genuineone: 10:19am On Nov 19, 2016
Xpol:
If he have up to 600k he can go to Ghana for business at least he will be making #20k a day He shouldn't waste his money on ticket and visa at this recession era or better still he can stay in 9ja buy some goods export it to Ghana,benin or Togo that's what i do.now im in Ghana to supply same(one way no enter market).my own advice though
what type of business is that?
Re: Help: A Friend Of Mine Want To Travel Out Of The Country For A Greener Pastures by Xpol: 7:50pm On Nov 19, 2016
genuineone:

what type of business is that?
m into mobile phone accessories and it's very a good business anything u buy in is times 2 when u sell it here(still at wholesale price) but if u sale at retail price is x4 above.But don't buy from computer villa buy from Alaba intl mrkt.when u get here at most 2weeks u get ur money and go back i do it just once in a month cos i still have my main work in 9ja but if u can stay here,get a good location to sell market and start with goods worth 500k i bet u can't get less than 3000cedis(#300k+) gain a month.u can come for 2weeks first and see by ursef

2 Likes

Re: Help: A Friend Of Mine Want To Travel Out Of The Country For A Greener Pastures by goodieuzo: 8:10pm On Nov 19, 2016
Xpol:
m into mobile phone accessories and it's very a good business anything u buy in is times 2 when u sell it here(still at wholesale price) but if u sale at retail price is x4 above.But don't buy from computer villa buy from Alaba intl mrkt.when u get here at most 2weeks u get ur money and go back i do it just once in a month cos i still have my main work in 9ja but if u can stay here,get a good location to sell market and start with goods worth 500k i bet u can't get less than 3000cedis(#300k+) gain a month.u can come for 2weeks first and see by ursef
hmm.that is very good.am very interested in this business cos i am 12years plus in gsm repair and i want to experience outside life and greater opportunities in ghana.but how do you cross border with your goods?is there any trouble from borders officers etc?

1 Like

Re: Help: A Friend Of Mine Want To Travel Out Of The Country For A Greener Pastures by Xpol: 8:34pm On Nov 19, 2016
goodieuzo:
hmm.that is very good.am very interested in this business cos i am 12years plus in gsm repair and i want to experience outside life and greater opportunities in ghana.but how do you cross border with your goods?is there any trouble from borders officers etc?
im also into phone repair if u get a good location u can make 20k a day only in phone repair.ordinary Mic problem that some of my customers beg me 4 #300 in 9ja is 10cedis here thz abt #1k+.in border if u r carrying plenty goods u may use company transport like ABC and co cos I've heard some people saying custom seized there goods but i mostly use normal transport cars in mile2
Re: Help: A Friend Of Mine Want To Travel Out Of The Country For A Greener Pastures by opejole: 8:48pm On Nov 19, 2016
I'm also interested in this Ghana of a thing bt bro pls what can u say abt salon business nd work over there,,,
Re: Help: A Friend Of Mine Want To Travel Out Of The Country For A Greener Pastures by Xpol: 9:12pm On Nov 19, 2016
opejole:
I'm also interested in this Ghana of a thing bt bro pls what can u say abt salon business nd work over there,,,
with wht i see self employed is d way but if u can b lucky some mining company can pay u 120k a month and which type of salon u mean

1 Like

Re: Help: A Friend Of Mine Want To Travel Out Of The Country For A Greener Pastures by genuineone: 9:17pm On Nov 19, 2016
Xpol:
Ok..thanks. I will like to get more details from you. How can I reach you ?
Re: Help: A Friend Of Mine Want To Travel Out Of The Country For A Greener Pastures by khalibra(m): 10:16pm On Nov 19, 2016
Xpol:

Pls how can I make contact with u?
Re: Help: A Friend Of Mine Want To Travel Out Of The Country For A Greener Pastures by cutieme(m): 10:24pm On Nov 19, 2016
@xpol please like how much can one get an Accomodation there and how is living standard there compared to Naija
Re: Help: A Friend Of Mine Want To Travel Out Of The Country For A Greener Pastures by opejole: 6:57am On Nov 20, 2016
@Xpol,i mean am a male stylist and beautician doing ladies and gents stuffs,pls what can u advise me abt Ghana
Re: Help: A Friend Of Mine Want To Travel Out Of The Country For A Greener Pastures by Swith(m): 10:39am On Nov 20, 2016
Xpol:
. After reading your replies and found out that you are into phone accessories and how lucrative it is. Brother am interested. Please how do i cantact you.
Re: Help: A Friend Of Mine Want To Travel Out Of The Country For A Greener Pastures by Xpol: 12:37pm On Nov 20, 2016
opejole:
@Xpol,i mean am a male stylist and beautician doing ladies and gents stuffs,pls what can u advise me abt Ghana
anyway i don't know much about the amount they charge on female hair style but men start from 5cedis but u will to rent shop or get a container and thz expensive cos they mostly charge 3yrs payment depending on location but a shop starts from 80cedis above. note m talking of accra even the one they charge 80cedis around my street here is not standard it's plywood on one side
Re: Help: A Friend Of Mine Want To Travel Out Of The Country For A Greener Pastures by Xpol: 12:55pm On Nov 20, 2016
cutieme:
@xpol please like how much can one get an Accomodation there and how is living standard there compared to Naija
standard of living here high oo everything starts from 3x 9ja own though u will start to smile when u hv good job that brings u income but when u r still spending d naira u change u go nearly dey cry everyday cos #500 food here na manage.a room starts from 80cedis but mostly 100cedis and u will pay for 3yrs and 1 is around 112naira
Re: Help: A Friend Of Mine Want To Travel Out Of The Country For A Greener Pastures by airminem(f): 2:12pm On Nov 20, 2016
Xpol:
I Agree

1 Like

Re: Help: A Friend Of Mine Want To Travel Out Of The Country For A Greener Pastures by airminem(f): 2:21pm On Nov 20, 2016
Xpol:
Is It Easier To Get A Job There?
Re: Help: A Friend Of Mine Want To Travel Out Of The Country For A Greener Pastures by Xpol: 3:18pm On Nov 20, 2016
airminem:
Is It Easier To Get A Job There?
No to get job hard pass 9ja only if u come in with ENOUGH money and start ur own business cost of living high pass 9ja so expect to spend more on everything.but when u start making money in cedis u won't feel it anymore
Re: Help: A Friend Of Mine Want To Travel Out Of The Country For A Greener Pastures by Xpol: 3:39pm On Nov 20, 2016
Im sorry i didn't reply those that asked for my number i don't want ppl start attacking me as if im doing some kind of promo that will later giv me money.u can come in to verify things by ursef 4get about d advice some ppl give saying u shouldn't travel to a country where u know nobody all the countries I've been to i knw nobody there b4.all u need is don't travel out of 9ja without enough money.
Re: Help: A Friend Of Mine Want To Travel Out Of The Country For A Greener Pastures by airminem(f): 6:39pm On Nov 20, 2016
Xpol:
No to get job hard pass 9ja only if u come in with ENOUGH money and start ur own business cost of living high pass 9ja so expect to spend more on everything.but when u start making money in cedis u won't feel it anymore
Owk No Job Opportunities Like Much, Sha Thanks
Re: Help: A Friend Of Mine Want To Travel Out Of The Country For A Greener Pastures by roughdiamond(m): 7:01pm On Nov 20, 2016
Xpol:
Im sorry i didn't reply those that asked for my number i don't want ppl start attacking me as if im doing some kind of promo that will later giv me money.u can come in to verify things by ursef 4get about d advice some ppl give saying u shouldn't travel to a country where u know nobody all the countries I've been to i knw nobody there b4.all u need is don't travel out of 9ja without enough money.
Can my 800k establish me there? I do have an uncle there but wouldn't like to bother anyone. I would like to know about more prospering businesses in Ghana as well
Re: Help: A Friend Of Mine Want To Travel Out Of The Country For A Greener Pastures by opejole: 7:22pm On Nov 20, 2016
@xpol thanks bro.
Re: Help: A Friend Of Mine Want To Travel Out Of The Country For A Greener Pastures by Xpol: 5:36am On Nov 21, 2016
roughdiamond:
Can my 800k establish me there? I do have an uncle there but wouldn't like to bother anyone. I would like to know about more prospering businesses in Ghana as well
with that amount you'll start well.apart from phone accessories ppl also do well in wears or shoe biz
Re: Help: A Friend Of Mine Want To Travel Out Of The Country For A Greener Pastures by roughdiamond(m): 7:23am On Nov 21, 2016
Xpol:
with that amount you'll start well.apart from phone accessories ppl also do well in wears or shoe biz
Thanks for your prompt response. Are those wears sourced from Nigeria too?
Re: Help: A Friend Of Mine Want To Travel Out Of The Country For A Greener Pastures by Xpol: 7:41am On Nov 21, 2016
roughdiamond:
Thanks for your prompt response. Are those wears sourced from Nigeria too?
no u buy from here there's a market u get it cheap.since getting a space in the markets not easy some ppl just find space beside any busy road n display their goods.

1 Like

Re: Help: A Friend Of Mine Want To Travel Out Of The Country For A Greener Pastures by Xpol: 8:01am On Nov 21, 2016
My advice is that no body should go to any African country expecting to get a salary job unless you've gotten it prior ur departure and one thing I realised is that it's easier to save while abroad than home cos ppl don't normally try to live fake life or live big.some ppl here only hv a table on d roadside doing small business and they've already finished their house but u see them living in a mini room made of plywood

1 Like

Re: Help: A Friend Of Mine Want To Travel Out Of The Country For A Greener Pastures by BOKO52(m): 9:26am On Nov 21, 2016
ride on bro, you're right ..
Re: Help: A Friend Of Mine Want To Travel Out Of The Country For A Greener Pastures by BOKO52(m): 9:30am On Nov 21, 2016
is it true that Ghanaian's don't like Nigerian's that for a Ghana landlord to rent his apartment or store to a Nigerian that it very difficult ?
Re: Help: A Friend Of Mine Want To Travel Out Of The Country For A Greener Pastures by opejole: 7:31pm On Nov 21, 2016
@xpol,pls how can sm1 get to Ghana without any P,like car or bus nd like how much can it cost.secondly,is there shared accomodatn there?
Re: Help: A Friend Of Mine Want To Travel Out Of The Country For A Greener Pastures by Xpol: 11:47pm On Nov 21, 2016
opejole:
@xpol,pls how can sm1 get to Ghana without any P,like car or bus nd like how much can it cost.secondly,is there shared accomodatn there?
its btw 18k-25k abt accommodation u cn gt 80cedis above mostly u will b asked to pay 2 to 3yrs abt shared no clue
Re: Help: A Friend Of Mine Want To Travel Out Of The Country For A Greener Pastures by opejole: 7:14am On Nov 22, 2016
Thanks bra,,,where in Lag cn sm1 get the car easily and it takes like how many hours to get there?

(1) (2) (Reply)

You Probably Couldn’t Survive In Oymyakon, The World’s Coldest City. / Emigrating From The West To Nigeria / Ghana / Why Dual Nationality Should Be Banned In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.