Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,307 members, 7,808,041 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:27 AM

Is It Okay To Test The Person You Want To Marry? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Okay To Test The Person You Want To Marry? (2282 Views)

What's That Secret You Are Hiding From The Person You Are Dating Right Now? / At What Stage In Life Is It Okay For A Man To Have A Fiancée? / Missing Penis: Man Begs Female Neighbour For Sex To Test Son’s Manhood (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Okay To Test The Person You Want To Marry? by ritababe(f): 8:01am On Nov 19, 2016
you as a guy is it okay to test the woman you want to marry? maybe you set her up with your friend and your friend approach her with money and everything he has all to convince her to fall for him.
and you as a woman is it okay to test the man you want to marry? you set him up with your friend, she tempt him with her body and money just to see if he will bend.

is it okay? give reasons.

1 Like

Re: Is It Okay To Test The Person You Want To Marry? by RoyalBlak007: 8:04am On Nov 19, 2016
No..its
wrong to...

1 Like

Re: Is It Okay To Test The Person You Want To Marry? by Akposb(m): 8:08am On Nov 19, 2016
Movie is different from real life. The bottom line is that you can't determine the end of a thing from the beginning. If you don't trust enough, you can't be successful in your relationship no matter the series of test.

4 Likes

Re: Is It Okay To Test The Person You Want To Marry? by dollyjoy(f): 8:10am On Nov 19, 2016
What is the point of getting married to someone who doesn't trust you enough? That is soooooooo wrong!

2 Likes

Re: Is It Okay To Test The Person You Want To Marry? by TES2LA(m): 8:12am On Nov 19, 2016
Test him at your own Peril undecided
Re: Is It Okay To Test The Person You Want To Marry? by ritababe(f): 8:12am On Nov 19, 2016
RoyalBlak007:

No..its
wrong to...

why?
Re: Is It Okay To Test The Person You Want To Marry? by IamMizzKizz(f): 8:14am On Nov 19, 2016
totally wrong...if there's no trust whats the point of still hanging around that person...trust matters nd if no trust quit the relationship!
Re: Is It Okay To Test The Person You Want To Marry? by kinggogo: 8:15am On Nov 19, 2016
Yes of course, and if she fails

Well, touche
Re: Is It Okay To Test The Person You Want To Marry? by ritababe(f): 8:16am On Nov 19, 2016
dollyjoy:
What is the point of getting married to someone who doesn't trust you enough? That is soooooooo wrong!

having a partner with trust issues doesn’t mean you can’t have a healthy relationship. It just makes things more complicated.
thus the need to test him or her for you to be sure.
Re: Is It Okay To Test The Person You Want To Marry? by Nobody: 8:16am On Nov 19, 2016
Waiting for d day she wl test me..using her friend..only lord knows Wetin go happen..

#YOLO
Re: Is It Okay To Test The Person You Want To Marry? by falconey(m): 8:17am On Nov 19, 2016
test me your loss, cus I'm sure I will fail most definitely if your friend is hotter. who knows I might end up with your friend.
Re: Is It Okay To Test The Person You Want To Marry? by gabinogem(m): 8:17am On Nov 19, 2016
Tester... Why marry someone u don't trust!?

1 Like

Re: Is It Okay To Test The Person You Want To Marry? by falconey(m): 8:19am On Nov 19, 2016
ritababe:

having a partner with trust issues doesn’t mean you can’t have a healthy relationship. It just makes things more complicated.
thus the need to test him or her for you to be sure.

great to be sure? this should be applicable to ladies who claim to be virgins, guys have gat to penetrate the hole to be sure.
Re: Is It Okay To Test The Person You Want To Marry? by Nobody: 8:22am On Nov 19, 2016
If you test me with women, i will fail. The only testing I hardly fail are exams.
Re: Is It Okay To Test The Person You Want To Marry? by MackBrooklyn: 8:26am On Nov 19, 2016
No, because we would have gone through all those trust issues during the time we're still dating before we're gonna plan on getting married to each other cool
Re: Is It Okay To Test The Person You Want To Marry? by ritababe(f): 8:38am On Nov 19, 2016
falconey:

great to be sure? this should be applicable to ladies who claim to be virgins, guys have gat to penetrate the hole to be sure.

guys with that mentality eh
Re: Is It Okay To Test The Person You Want To Marry? by EHMIR(m): 8:55am On Nov 19, 2016
Its not ok ooo.

If u love him or her,make him or her fall for u with care,affections money(if neccessary).time nd all that.

What if u test him or her,the person ure testing him or her with falls for him or her instead
Re: Is It Okay To Test The Person You Want To Marry? by Pheals(f): 9:04am On Nov 19, 2016
it's good for trust purpose...but if later find out.. he/she may not be happy with u

and don't go a long way they may end up giving u there wedding invitation
Re: Is It Okay To Test The Person You Want To Marry? by Nobody: 9:05am On Nov 19, 2016
Nobody should test me PLEASE grin
I'm human cry

1 Like

Re: Is It Okay To Test The Person You Want To Marry? by PETRUCE007: 9:45am On Nov 19, 2016
Piercedclit:
Nobody should test me PLEASE grin
I'm human cry
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Is It Okay To Test The Person You Want To Marry? by Nobody: 10:00am On Nov 19, 2016
Sarah did not trust peter and so she set him up with her friend Mary.

Today....Mary and peter are happily married.
Re: Is It Okay To Test The Person You Want To Marry? by Nobody: 10:00am On Nov 19, 2016

Re: Is It Okay To Test The Person You Want To Marry? by ritababe(f): 10:12am On Nov 19, 2016
Maychang:

lol
Re: Is It Okay To Test The Person You Want To Marry? by Nobody: 12:07pm On Nov 19, 2016
I don't mind d test. undecided undecided

Cos, I might as wwell dump his sorry, insecure ass and move on with his friend. kiss kiss

Next pls grin
Re: Is It Okay To Test The Person You Want To Marry? by MWorkers(m): 1:59am On Nov 23, 2016
The way Potiphar's wife wanted to TEST innocent but handsome Joseph when the latter protested vehemently in the face of the tempting TESTER in the other room saying, "How could I have committed such a great offence against my God?"
Joseph was conscious enough to respect God's standard in Hebrews 13:4 even as a vulnerable youngster who could have chopped yam and clean mouth (After all, people do it), "Marriage is honourable among all, and THE BED UNDEFILED, but fornicators and adulterers God will judge."
Therefore, you don't TRUST and TEST at the same time, they are mutually exclusive of each other.
Re: Is It Okay To Test The Person You Want To Marry? by JastSiryin(m): 2:18am On Nov 23, 2016
grin grin grin grin grin[color=#000099][/color]
Re: Is It Okay To Test The Person You Want To Marry? by Frankraj: 5:31am On Nov 23, 2016
As a matter of fact , I don't trust any Nigerian girl .they are so money concious . As long as money and car is concerned. They will fk the guy.
Re: Is It Okay To Test The Person You Want To Marry? by Nobody: 5:49am On Nov 23, 2016
Test She be car
Re: Is It Okay To Test The Person You Want To Marry? by Jenny1010(f): 5:58am On Nov 23, 2016
i thought you mean test his prowess in bed.
Re: Is It Okay To Test The Person You Want To Marry? by greatwhite(m): 6:02am On Nov 23, 2016
It is wrong dear. Anyone that does that has trust issues.
Re: Is It Okay To Test The Person You Want To Marry? by Valkyr: 9:54pm On Dec 17, 2016

Laboratory rationality.

well wasn't it written that Yawveh the Lord God allowed his faithful servant Job to be tested.. Allow o. By the way, na God's f[r]iend since 0BC think up the plan..
Re: Is It Okay To Test The Person You Want To Marry? by Ifakiland(m): 10:03pm On Dec 17, 2016
ritababe:
you as a guy is it okay to test the woman you want to marry? maybe you set her up with your friend and your friend approach her with money and everything he has all to convince her to fall for him.
and you as a woman is it okay to test the man you want to marry? you set him up with your friend, she tempt him with her body and money just to see if he will bend.

is it okay? give reasons.
One of my side chicks (she actually tot she d main gf) did dat to me one time. She asked her Frnd to test me...I went to her house, she wasn't home...met only her Frnd...dat one sed I shuld wait for her dat she will soon be bk....so d Frnd went to take her bath....came bk with only her towel and started rubbing cream rite dere in my presence....(I knew it was a test dat min) so I left. My gf called me, started been all lovey dovey (cos I passed her test) so I got dat frnd's number...called her and told her I known she was testing me d oda day....but dat I wuldnt mind us dating on d side, since her Frnd now trust us....she agreed ofcourse (gals are Deir own worst enemies) so I started forking my gal and her Frnd on code.

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Kind Of A Man Or Woman Would You Love To Get Married To? / This Is The Female Body Type Most Men Search For On Adult Movie Sites / People Think His Chinese Mom Is His Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.