Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,358 members, 7,780,976 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 06:42 AM

Calls For Jonathan’s Return In Sokoto Show Buhari Has Been Rejected - Group - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Calls For Jonathan’s Return In Sokoto Show Buhari Has Been Rejected - Group (34369 Views)

Katsina, Kano Polls Show Buhari Has Lost Popularity In Stronghold: PDP / Photographers 'abandon' Buhari For Jonathan At Council Of State Meeting / EFCC Fixes Date For Jonathan's Arrest – Reportsafrique.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Calls For Jonathan’s Return In Sokoto Show Buhari Has Been Rejected - Group by PenSniper: 12:27pm On Nov 19, 2016
Bujumbura:
The Op was a Sai baba before but because His Master Tinubu was disgraced he has switched post in the middle of the game

Ndi yoruba o gini na afio

When will yoruba join abooki to reject buhari

It takes only retarded and uncivilized people to make comments without recourse to tribal bigottry.
Primitive commentators stupidly pretend to forget that not all northerners, Yorubas and Ibos voted for Buhari and not all voted against. Same goes for Gej.
Such people only come online to display the fact that they are yet to come out of the 17th century cocoon.

1 Like

Re: Calls For Jonathan’s Return In Sokoto Show Buhari Has Been Rejected - Group by Bigii(m): 12:30pm On Nov 19, 2016
mightyhazel:
these are ipod yoots. They were sponsored all the way from aba with several luxuries. Say baba sombori

LMAO grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Calls For Jonathan’s Return In Sokoto Show Buhari Has Been Rejected - Group by Bujumbura(m): 12:32pm On Nov 19, 2016
PenSniper:

It takes only retarded and uncivilized people to make comments without recourse to tribal bigottry.
Primitive commentators stupidly pretend to forget that not all northerners, Yorubas and Ibos voted for Buhari and not all voted against. Same goes for Gej.
Such people only come online to display the fact that they are yet to come out of the 17th century cocoon.
When you finish this epistle then you tell me who is this

2 Likes

Re: Calls For Jonathan’s Return In Sokoto Show Buhari Has Been Rejected - Group by Miles300: 12:34pm On Nov 19, 2016
ALAYORMII:
Which GEJ dey return

Come do wetin??

If it's GEJ that's still president, it would have been worse

There was money to throw around in the time of GEJ that's why we didn't know we were in deepshit

The price of oil was high and the flow was steady
for ur information oil prices started to drop in 2014 mid, nd we never had a sharp fall of everything we are experiencing now , so no talk say GEJ for make am worst .. Call a spade a spade ... Am not a fan of GEJ ..wen u see truth talk am as e be

3 Likes

Re: Calls For Jonathan’s Return In Sokoto Show Buhari Has Been Rejected - Group by AreaFada2: 12:38pm On Nov 19, 2016
Obinnau:
Are they just waking up from sleep? In fact Sai Baba. Baba Buhari never start he is just beginning.

Infact Istandwithbuharirecession#hardship

They should enjoy the change o. If possible till 2023. After that the son of his late bosom friend Abacha should take over.

Since Abacha was not corrupt, his son too will not be corrupt. grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Calls For Jonathan’s Return In Sokoto Show Buhari Has Been Rejected - Group by kellyshuga(f): 12:39pm On Nov 19, 2016
ALAYORMII:
Which GEJ dey return

Come do wetin??

If it's GEJ that's still president, it would have been worse

There was money to throw around in the time of GEJ that's why we didn't know we were in deepshit

The price of oil was high and the flow was steady
stop the fool talk already...

1 Like

Re: Calls For Jonathan’s Return In Sokoto Show Buhari Has Been Rejected - Group by kellyshuga(f): 12:42pm On Nov 19, 2016
PenSniper:

sharrap dere, it is the yellowbars with their mumu godfather that put us in this mess.

1 Like

Re: Calls For Jonathan’s Return In Sokoto Show Buhari Has Been Rejected - Group by kellyshuga(f): 12:45pm On Nov 19, 2016
sammyj:
This is insane. How can a sane person call for the return of a corrupt clueless buffoon that put us in this mess in the first place not ruling out the incompetent of this present administration anyways. The masses should demand for good governance and not personality abeg!!! angry shocked
maybe your father is the right person with a great personality. Talkative
Re: Calls For Jonathan’s Return In Sokoto Show Buhari Has Been Rejected - Group by thedarkside: 12:46pm On Nov 19, 2016
elsomm:

But will u vote Buhari?

what??..
Re: Calls For Jonathan’s Return In Sokoto Show Buhari Has Been Rejected - Group by mengho(m): 12:56pm On Nov 19, 2016
drss2:
omo d increasing rate of hunger n surfering in d con3 is unimaginable. its like nigeria is in a wa.r zone. if u dey eat 2 sqaure meals a day count yourself very lucky. many pipul no dey see food chop talkmore of eating 2 square meals. dis years's christmas will d driest christmas eva.

some pipul say buari dullard is GOD's punishment to nigeria. i disagree. GOD was not d one dat told nigerians to vote buari. nigerians chose to vote buari.
nigerians brought surferings on demselves by demselves, not GOD.

Stop blowing sh*t out of proportion. While Buhari has failed & there is hunger in d land, it's not to dis extent. please let's not lie our as* off just because we hate some1
Re: Calls For Jonathan’s Return In Sokoto Show Buhari Has Been Rejected - Group by wawale(m): 1:00pm On Nov 19, 2016
These were Dasuki's pple. What did u expect from brothers of thief.Call for Jonathan return.hahhahahaha, I don die ooo
Re: Calls For Jonathan’s Return In Sokoto Show Buhari Has Been Rejected - Group by yhuti(m): 1:03pm On Nov 19, 2016
Hmmm
Re: Calls For Jonathan’s Return In Sokoto Show Buhari Has Been Rejected - Group by yhuti(m): 1:03pm On Nov 19, 2016
Hmmm
Re: Calls For Jonathan’s Return In Sokoto Show Buhari Has Been Rejected - Group by firstclassmumu: 1:07pm On Nov 19, 2016
Please someone should help me with any body that can do ritual money please. I am tired with all this problem. Is it a sin for me to be rich? I want to be rich but I don't want to do any human sacrifice
Re: Calls For Jonathan’s Return In Sokoto Show Buhari Has Been Rejected - Group by mukthar2000(m): 1:09pm On Nov 19, 2016
Fools and basterd people, so becos Dr Goodluck Ebele Jonathan paid a condolence visit to sympathize with the family of the late Dasuki, in Sokoto State. That was y u ask him to come back abii, Mumu people, was the not the stupid GJE that put us in this mess Buhari was batle till now?
Re: Calls For Jonathan’s Return In Sokoto Show Buhari Has Been Rejected - Group by mightyhazel: 1:11pm On Nov 19, 2016
eteforlor:

when will you start using your common scene.
Rubbish!
take it easy son. Wetin be common scene by the way
Re: Calls For Jonathan’s Return In Sokoto Show Buhari Has Been Rejected - Group by Nobody: 1:27pm On Nov 19, 2016
nwaanambra1:
one of the worst things this government did is the cancellation of the use of our local atm cards for international purchases and payments!

i still cant understand why emefiele will encourage such dastard act that made it easy for Nigerians to conduct businesses both at home and abroad with ease!

i mean to what purpose is the cancellation encouraging or uplifting to the economy!

from the day the goat in aso rock made the 95% and 5% comment - that was the day i realized that i have been scammed!

but seeing that even his wife is among those scammed made me see my case as small!

can we just remove this old man already by raising a massive protest both online and offline and get him out of aso rock before he raises the petrol pump price to N200 - which is obviously what him and his brainless team are targeting! angry

where is zarah buhari self - my only peace of mind in a terrible government! cheesy lipsrsealed

I agree with you 101%, that's the worst way he killed the citizens and only increased my hatred for him and that bastard emefiele couldn't uphold his integrity and stand against his pay master that that move wasn't advisable.
With all their draconian laws that they keep coming up with every new week hasn't solved a single thing.
I am just happy that I didn't vote that dunce into aso rock.
But the rate at which people are suffering, in fear for nigeria as a nation and last I read the process to impeach a sitting non-performing president is a very lengthy process. It has to go through the Senate and house of Representatives and finally the chief justice of the federation has to sign-off on it.
Now just imagine a chief justice who's ever loyal to the president that bill is as good as dead.

1 Like

Re: Calls For Jonathan’s Return In Sokoto Show Buhari Has Been Rejected - Group by sammyj: 1:52pm On Nov 19, 2016
.. shocked grin cool e pain am chai!!! grin cheesy shocked grin
kellyshuga:
maybe your father is the right person with a great personality. Talkative
Re: Calls For Jonathan’s Return In Sokoto Show Buhari Has Been Rejected - Group by sammyj: 1:53pm On Nov 19, 2016
... shocked grin shocked
Omudia:
Did GEJ also plunge Nigeria into recession in 1984?
Re: Calls For Jonathan’s Return In Sokoto Show Buhari Has Been Rejected - Group by sammyj: 1:55pm On Nov 19, 2016
... shocked grin shocked FYI Babaginda plunged us into recession with his SAP program after the loan he collected from IMF!!
Omudia:
Did GEJ also plunge Nigeria into recession in 1984?
Re: Calls For Jonathan’s Return In Sokoto Show Buhari Has Been Rejected - Group by Barigaboy(m): 1:55pm On Nov 19, 2016
Bujumbura:
The Op was a Sai baba before but because His Master Tinubu was disgraced he has switched post in the middle of the game

Ndi yoruba o gini na afio

When will yoruba join abooki to reject buhari

Yoruba will not join una plan cos its a wrong plan n kole wek. We r not tru with probing Patient Ebele first 15m dollars, Second 20million dollars n now 50million us dollars kilode wetin Jona go come steal when d first lady was found with such huge amount. Jona led us to dis recession. Remember that Obasanjo warned him against his reckless spending. Since u guys believed in una hero hen make una cool down enjoy d recession wey he put una naa. Happy Recession. Sai baba I dey feel u. Abeg u need to recontest u go win without stress. U r all we need.
Re: Calls For Jonathan’s Return In Sokoto Show Buhari Has Been Rejected - Group by Qualer: 2:14pm On Nov 19, 2016
AshiwajuFoward:

Unlike you I am not ashamed to admit that I was human enough to have been scammed along with millions of other Nigerians, including Buhari's fellow kinsmen. There is no harm in making a mistake and retracing your steps (that is maturity & no man is infallible), unlike you who i doubt will ever acknowledge your errors of judgement and retracing your steps. We are in a democracy, and i reserve the right to vote against a candidate if he fails to perform the next time around. That is the beauty of democracy. But i don't expect an ipod thug to grasp that simple concept. Now fvck off my mention and go jack off elsewhere.

1 Like

Re: Calls For Jonathan’s Return In Sokoto Show Buhari Has Been Rejected - Group by kentAire(m): 2:21pm On Nov 19, 2016
mightyhazel:
looks like u gat ma drift!

One juvenile has been throwing fiery darts at me for that comment
*Juvenile *

Dat's the right word!!!

Too many people no understand English Bros!!!
Re: Calls For Jonathan’s Return In Sokoto Show Buhari Has Been Rejected - Group by MrEverest(m): 2:37pm On Nov 19, 2016
Duru009:
Don't be surprise GEJ might come back.....

It's not yet over until it's over.. ..
I'll strongly advise against such idea. The damage Buhari has done to Nigeria will take many years to reverse and if he succeeds in taking that 30 billion dollars loan, then its all over for Nigeria. The money will be embezzled with nothing to show for it, just like the ones he already collected and the 6 trillion naira budget without any project done and it will take us forever to repay it. BUHARI IS A CANCER ON NIGERIA AND THE EARLIER HE IS REMOVED BY ANY MEANS POSSIBLE, THE BETTER FOR US.

1 Like

Re: Calls For Jonathan’s Return In Sokoto Show Buhari Has Been Rejected - Group by degamemaster(m): 2:46pm On Nov 19, 2016
Buhsri has always been a bad luck to Nigerians. #Buharimustgo.

1 Like

Re: Calls For Jonathan’s Return In Sokoto Show Buhari Has Been Rejected - Group by greatgolis90: 3:05pm On Nov 19, 2016
OZAOEKPE:
Nigerians were scammed, its a pity the yorubas led us to this stage.......

Atiku for 2019
its neither a Pity nor regrettable voting GEJ out last year considering the nearly collapsed State with widespread underemployment/unemployment, impunity, insecurity, prevalent corruption among others. It rather shows that democracy is taking root n the people are conscious of their role in a democratic set up, therefore PMB must work heard to earn him 2nd term or else the people will once more demonstrate their power of vote to oust him giving chance for yet another candidate. Nigerians will continue changing d change until we get d right leadership.#changedchange#

1 Like

Re: Calls For Jonathan’s Return In Sokoto Show Buhari Has Been Rejected - Group by ALAYORMII: 3:06pm On Nov 19, 2016
kellyshuga:
stop the fool talk already...

I Aired my opinion without insulting anyone but you being who you are have to show how sensible or otherwise you are
Re: Calls For Jonathan’s Return In Sokoto Show Buhari Has Been Rejected - Group by ALAYORMII: 3:11pm On Nov 19, 2016
Miles300:
for ur information oil prices started to drop in 2014 mid, nd we never had a sharp fall of everything we are experiencing now , so no talk say GEJ for make am worst .. Call a spade a spade ... Am not a fan of GEJ ..wen u see truth talk am as e be

Yeah, it started falling about that time but there was still enough to throw around thereby depleting the nation's purse

The price was pegged at what price and where's the excess money??
Re: Calls For Jonathan’s Return In Sokoto Show Buhari Has Been Rejected - Group by Seriousboy: 3:15pm On Nov 19, 2016
If Buhari can returned after many years past, so is GEJ.

1 Like

Re: Calls For Jonathan’s Return In Sokoto Show Buhari Has Been Rejected - Group by billyG(m): 3:21pm On Nov 19, 2016
Politically motivated,those ffle were sponsored by dasuki.
Re: Calls For Jonathan’s Return In Sokoto Show Buhari Has Been Rejected - Group by PenSniper: 3:40pm On Nov 19, 2016
[quote author=Bujumbura post=51170539] When you finish this epistle then you tell me who is this[/quote

That doesn't remove the fact that ipob people need liberation from the medieval age. Their cognitive faculty is less haman.
Re: Calls For Jonathan’s Return In Sokoto Show Buhari Has Been Rejected - Group by PenSniper: 3:46pm On Nov 19, 2016
kellyshuga:
sharrap dere, it is the yellowbars with their mumu godfather that put us in this mess.

Were the APC governor, senators and house of rep members from the SE nominated rather than elected ? In an election all voters have a hand in installing a government if you had any sense of democracy.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerians Are Cowards - Rotimi Amaechi In Tape Leaked By Reno Omokri / Nigeria Acting On Turkey’s Troop Deployment In Libya – FG / Obasanjo Donates 85 Tricycles To Mark 85th Birthday (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.