Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,790 members, 7,802,475 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:07 PM

Toke Makinwa Celebrates Her Dog's Birthday With A Party - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toke Makinwa Celebrates Her Dog's Birthday With A Party (35116 Views)

Toke Makinwa Celebrates Independence Day In Gorgeous Outfit / Toke Makinwa Celebrates Her 34th Birthday With Bikini Photos / Toke Makinwa Celebrates Her 33rd Birthday Today With New Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Toke Makinwa Celebrates Her Dog's Birthday With A Party by ceo247frolic(m): 8:21am On Nov 19, 2016
Media personality, Toke Makinwa threw a party for her dog, Coco on Friday. The party was in celebration of Coco's 6 months with her.

"6 months ago you came into my life all smelly off a long flight but one look at you and I knew you were trouble. Happy 6 months Coco, you bring me sooooo much joy! Spice n I love your crazy funny and adorable personality"

https://www.instagram.com/p/BM9VSYCh0Xb/?hl=en

3 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa Celebrates Her Dog's Birthday With A Party by ceo247frolic(m): 8:21am On Nov 19, 2016

Re: Toke Makinwa Celebrates Her Dog's Birthday With A Party by makdcash(m): 8:22am On Nov 19, 2016
Rubbish!

65 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toke Makinwa Celebrates Her Dog's Birthday With A Party by Smellymouth: 8:23am On Nov 19, 2016

271 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Toke Makinwa Celebrates Her Dog's Birthday With A Party by decatalyst(m): 8:23am On Nov 19, 2016
Eyah... A life of a single lady-woman grin

181 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Toke Makinwa Celebrates Her Dog's Birthday With A Party by kinggogo: 8:25am On Nov 19, 2016
Mtcheeww undecided

55 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toke Makinwa Celebrates Her Dog's Birthday With A Party by EHMIR(m): 8:39am On Nov 19, 2016
I will not blame her for throwing birth day for her dog,but i will blame d sickheads that attended the such party

116 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toke Makinwa Celebrates Her Dog's Birthday With A Party by Nobody: 8:44am On Nov 19, 2016
ahhhhh see this fo.olish f.ool

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Toke Makinwa Celebrates Her Dog's Birthday With A Party by BEENUEL(m): 8:50am On Nov 19, 2016
[size=14pt]This is what happen when you are lonely tongue

Coco should be investigated grin

Chai Aunty Toke vlogger==>

She's had some much fun..............
[/size]

61 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toke Makinwa Celebrates Her Dog's Birthday With A Party by Sharafawizkidayo(m): 8:57am On Nov 19, 2016
She get money now! if to say nobi too much money were she get, y she no go do that kind thing, anyhow sha, it is good to show love to animals, they are humans like us. bt nt by doing birthday 4 dem ooo

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa Celebrates Her Dog's Birthday With A Party by Pheals(f): 8:58am On Nov 19, 2016
the way we all think is different, the way she has her view is different... can you please free her

or what?

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Toke Makinwa Celebrates Her Dog's Birthday With A Party by mysticgal(f): 9:01am On Nov 19, 2016
Ah shocked

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toke Makinwa Celebrates Her Dog's Birthday With A Party by Nobody: 9:10am On Nov 19, 2016
If she celebrates just 6months for a "Dog", then she would celebrate daily birthday for a "Man". Chai! Toyin is very single and very searching..lol
Re: Toke Makinwa Celebrates Her Dog's Birthday With A Party by Olypeppy(f): 9:13am On Nov 19, 2016
like mother like child...Aturu

7 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa Celebrates Her Dog's Birthday With A Party by BEENUEL(m): 9:15am On Nov 19, 2016
Pheals:
the way we all think is different, the way she has her view is different... can you please free her

or what?

MR PROUDCER..................... grin

13 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa Celebrates Her Dog's Birthday With A Party by LesbianBoy(m): 9:26am On Nov 19, 2016
Toke makinwa, how can you throw buyday parry for your dog when there are lots of people hungry out there on the street....

32 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa Celebrates Her Dog's Birthday With A Party by Justeenaleo(f): 10:07am On Nov 19, 2016
Abeg let her celebrate her dog, some humans are not worth celebrating, 6months! some humans won't stay loyal for even a month.

20 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa Celebrates Her Dog's Birthday With A Party by nikkypearl(f): 10:17am On Nov 19, 2016
Iranu abasa sad

And I'm sure the poster below me never chop since morning undecided

4 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa Celebrates Her Dog's Birthday With A Party by Nobody: 10:20am On Nov 19, 2016
Hmmm

I am a gentleman..i won't reply d pretty lady above

#Yolo

14 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Toke Makinwa Celebrates Her Dog's Birthday With A Party by Benjom(m): 11:14am On Nov 19, 2016
nikkypearl:
Iranu abasa sad

And I'm sure the poster below me never chop since morning undecided

richommie:
Hmmm

#Yolo

In other words, "Silence is golden".

10 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa Celebrates Her Dog's Birthday With A Party by nikkypearl(f): 11:26am On Nov 19, 2016
richommie:
Hmmm

#Yolo
oya chop kiss kiss

#Yolo grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Toke Makinwa Celebrates Her Dog's Birthday With A Party by Opiletool(m): 11:27am On Nov 19, 2016
This lady and stupidity are like 5 and 6.

5 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa Celebrates Her Dog's Birthday With A Party by olaolulazio(m): 11:48am On Nov 19, 2016
k
Re: Toke Makinwa Celebrates Her Dog's Birthday With A Party by MrMcJay(m): 11:48am On Nov 19, 2016
Maje Ayida really finished Toke's psyche o! So, na dog she dey do now?
Re: Toke Makinwa Celebrates Her Dog's Birthday With A Party by Nobody: 11:49am On Nov 19, 2016
I love what she did...

Life is too stressed to be unhappy.
Do what makes you happy!
Be adventurous!
She even had time to snap the napping dog!

I love her for that! Pretty lady showing love to even an animal! That's sweet! smiley

4 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa Celebrates Her Dog's Birthday With A Party by teebillz: 11:49am On Nov 19, 2016
For this Buhari regime?

5 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa Celebrates Her Dog's Birthday With A Party by henrydadon(m): 11:49am On Nov 19, 2016
wonder shall never end

nah for this recession way we dey so this one dey celebrate dog birthday

[img]http://i./4cuo7DMnQi6Q.gif[/img]

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toke Makinwa Celebrates Her Dog's Birthday With A Party by LabiaMajoraDest(m): 11:50am On Nov 19, 2016
This is why I destroy Labias

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa Celebrates Her Dog's Birthday With A Party by Mopolchi: 11:50am On Nov 19, 2016
yeyebrity

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ruth Kadiri Slams Pascal Atuma: "I Am Not A Prostitute" / Peter Okoye Remembers Micheal Jackson, 9 Years After His Death (Photos) / How Jim Iyke's Son Changed His Life (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.