Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,566 members, 7,770,482 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 11:03 AM

Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery - Literature (36) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery (94525 Views)

Royal Blood (A Must Read) by 4evaHannah / The Enemy Within - A Tale Of Love, Lust And Betrayal / Blood For Blood (A Crime Thriller) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery by Nobody: 7:11am On Dec 24, 2016
Ymix94:
Greg abeg update..... If you've your story on Okada books or any online bookstore just give the link l wanna buy the suspense is becoming ten much

Lol no worry bro
Re: Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery by Nobody: 7:11am On Dec 24, 2016
rahman25:
Blood has to careful of senator. He needs to watch his back, all this favour is too good to be true. To me something is fishy.

Very nice view
Re: Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery by Nobody: 7:20am On Dec 24, 2016
Viktohmarkz  Gideonmi nastyd iamloyalty rapheal5 phemocheee udensib nastynic lumzybo lionson joshuamoses101 princeelisma mujybee whizkidefe crystalzoe creeza moscow0147 dare2try girlhaley jagugu88li xamster ashatoda remiseyi alexblazzzer18 Tuhndhay horlorlardaey khd95 galacious1 drnoel JIYABOI mfujah bashorun1984 Midastouche01 kpagogin yemike raw68 oluwaemmanuel Afz9095 onexex MzzAmiable damkem820 damibiz Hundreddegrees chrisino5 supizino yemibams 
Mediator97 precial419 muhamad158 sparcoal johnnycife missmossy nollyway Palmerberry pauljokotagba Viruslord judithume unclebob skillz121 alooya Viruslord odionsp yusufibrahim neondee marktony77 rahman25 Ibukzy tspun Gideon16 Smooth278 CaroLyner pureheart91 Twizzy30 ASBEE HENSEXIE

E don show like cinema grin grin

**********Episode 54***********

As those words left his lips,a sudden rage had overtaken me completely and the fact that he had put me into a very difficult situation had worsened the situation and yet there he was on the concrete floor smiling and showing his teeth which were by now covered with blood due to the beatings he had received from the senator’s guards…….something was wrong but I couldn’t get my finger on it just yet……..i lunged for the b-----d once more to beat the crap out of him when the senator himself held onto me with all his might stopping me from going any further towards the hostage…..
“Why are you holding me back”,i shouted at the senator having apparently lost all form of regard in my present state of rage and infuriation…….”calm yourself,cant you see we need him to find out trigger’s location and penultimately,your revenge!!!!!!”,the senator shouted back now looking at me with bloodied eyes as he struggled to stop my muscular frame from advancing towards my prey………He had barely finished speaking when a shrill voice stung my ears with the venom of a viper…

It was coming from the bloody fool on the ground,”you know,i’d love to imagine what my boss would do when he gets hold of her…Rape her,give her to the men to rape or even strip her naked for fun”,he said……I couldn’t take this anymore…….I threw the senator’s guards holding me down off my body and quickly darted to the nearest table from which I pulled an Ak-47 rifle…….”Nooooooo”,the senator shouted as I pointed the rifle towards the idiot on the ground who I guessed by now had realised how volatile I could be ‘cos he had stopped talking and was now yelling copious amounts of pleas into the air……..”Ratatatatatatattatatatatatattaatatatata!!!!!!!!!!! came the devilish metal machine in my hands as I unleashed the fury of dozens of bullets on him………I never let the trigger go until the bullets were exhausted..All I could hear now was a continous “click! Click!! Click!!! Click!!!!…….

I threw the rifle down as the senator and his guards stared at me mouth agape…..They dared not interfere in this……it had just gotten personal!!!!!…….I ran towards my vehicle and swerved out of the compound at top speed as I raced towards my house judging from the fact that it was the nearer of the two……….i met with heavy traffic on the way…….I hadn’t expected this at all and right now if I didn’t do something about it…..It was going to downplay the fact that time was of the essence if I was to save two lives at the same time……..My phone was ringing!!!!!,i picked it up and answered,it was sophia,”honey the pool people are here to fix it,how do I get the money to pay them when they are done??”,she asked……pool people!!!?,my suspicion kicked in immediately as I spoke in hushed tones to sophia…..”honey tell them to wait till I get there,am on my way……lock all the doors and windows and make sure you tell them from the balcony after you have locked all the entrances……baby i’ll explain when I get back” as I ended the call……..The traffic wasn’t clearing at all and it was frustrating me……stepping out of the car…..i spotted a young guy on a power bike and walking silently beside him,i pulled him off the power bike amidst protest from both him and others that were stuck in the terrible traffic….shouts of "thief thief" rent the air as I started up the engine and zoomed off towards my house……I got there five minutes later and parking the bike,i got off and drew my glock pistol from its holster and put on a silencer as I walked briskly into my compound..I could see that sophia had obeyed me nd was now on the balcony above as four or five guys were working on the pool……

Walking up to them…..I aimed at them and issued a direct command…..”let me see some i.d or I bury you guys in my backyard now”……They were apparently shocked as they lifted their hands in shock and fumbled out their various identity cards with shaky hands at my sudden threat as tools dropped from their hands….These were no kidnappers,i realised as my hands became weak and the pistol descended lower and lower………..Alice! Alice!! Alice!!! Began recurring in my head….Looking up to the balcony with bloodshot eyes,i said to sophia,”there’s some money on my dresser”…….I didn’t wait for her to reply as I tucked away my pistol and ran towards the power bike……..If anything happened to alice,i would never forgive myself……

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery by boladex1: 8:37am On Dec 24, 2016
Blood need to calm down in order for him to get to the root of the issues and am suspecting the senator too its like he has personal issues with trigger. Or trigger dupe him too or both connive to play blood.

Am following you bumper to bumper.

Greg42 you are wonderful
Re: Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery by Nobody: 9:09am On Dec 24, 2016
boladex1:
Blood need to calm down in order for him to get to the root of the issues and am suspecting the senator too its like he has personal issues with trigger. Or trigger dupe him too or both connive to play blood.

Am following you bumper to bumper.

Greg42 you are wonderful

My gee I humble scatter
Re: Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery by Damibiz(m): 9:25am On Dec 24, 2016
If any thing happen to Alice,greg i will never forgive u,she is very innocent to die that way
Re: Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery by Gideon16(m): 9:28am On Dec 24, 2016
Wow. This update will make my day. If u won't call me oliver twist, i'll demand for more dedications. I just hope Alice is safe.
Re: Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery by Nobody: 9:46am On Dec 24, 2016
Damibiz:
If any thing happen to Alice,greg i will never forgive u,she is very innocent to die that way

Lol yu love her ni?
Re: Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery by Nobody: 9:47am On Dec 24, 2016
Gideon16:
Wow. This update will make my day. If u won't call me oliver twist, i'll demand for more dedications. I just hope Alice is safe.

Lolzzz you'll get them
Re: Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery by yusufibrahim(m): 10:42am On Dec 24, 2016
Sir greg it keeps. Getting better and better more grace to u
Re: Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery by muhamad158(m): 11:04am On Dec 24, 2016
Alice! Alice!! Alice!!!
Re: Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery by pauljokotagba: 11:07am On Dec 24, 2016
Greg nice work man, love this story meeen, cheesy grin

But am sensing that the senator and Sophia are d one playing blood, I don't even trust that Sophia right from time, she seems to perfect and that's v bad angry sad

They want blood and trigger to kill themselves and dey will enjoy d money, planned work, can't wait for d next episode embarassed
Re: Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery by rahman25: 1:02pm On Dec 24, 2016
Its just a pity that it is the unsuspected grass that got himself harm when two elephants are fighting. I really pity Alice but that might be the sacrifice Blood has to make in order to be free sad sad sad sad sad sad angry
Re: Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery by Nobody: 1:22pm On Dec 24, 2016
yusufibrahim:
Sir greg it keeps. Getting better and better more grace to u

Thanks my gee grin
Re: Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery by Nobody: 1:22pm On Dec 24, 2016
muhamad158:
Alice! Alice!! Alice!!!

Lolzzzzzzz grin
Re: Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery by Damibiz(m): 1:27pm On Dec 24, 2016
Begining to shaaa,bt no fear
greg42:

Lol yu love her ni?
Re: Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery by Nobody: 1:28pm On Dec 24, 2016
pauljokotagba:
Greg nice work man, love this story meeen, cheesy grin

But am sensing that the senator and Sophia are d one playing blood, I don't even trust that Sophia right from time, she seems to perfect and that's v bad angry sad

They want blood and trigger to kill themselves and dey will enjoy d money, planned work, can't wait for d next episode embarassed

You 're really sighted bruh
Re: Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery by Nobody: 1:29pm On Dec 24, 2016
rahman25:
Its just a pity that it is the unsuspected grass that got himself harm when two elephants are fighting. I really pity Alice but that might be the sacrifice Blood has to make in order to be free sad sad sad sad sad sad angry

I guess we'll have to see
Re: Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery by Nobody: 1:30pm On Dec 24, 2016
Damibiz:
Begining to shaaa,bt no fear

Yeye pikin cheesy
Re: Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery by Nobody: 1:32pm On Dec 25, 2016
My reputation has been dragged in the mud on this site...... one of your mods apparently thinks am a criminal (plagiarist) for posting a story I sold (the craving).......... if your interested in following this story any further........ you can e-mail me so I can send you the link........ Am sick and tired of infradigs placing my integrity on constant scrutiny........ I love you all

1 Like

Re: Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery by Nobody: 1:35pm On Dec 25, 2016
greg42:
My reputation has been dragged in the mud on this site...... one of your mods apparently thinks am a criminal (plagiarist) for posting a story I sold (the craving).......... if your interested in following this story any further........ you can e-mail me so I can send you the link........ Am sick and tired of infradigs placing my integrity on constant scrutiny........ I love you all
Send abeg. I can't not finish that story. Love you
Re: Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery by OlufemiWhit(m): 1:41pm On Dec 25, 2016
Chai......na xo dem no go allow dis guy finish this story
Re: Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery by Nobody: 1:45pm On Dec 25, 2016
http://www.coolval22.com/forums/topic/blood-for-blood/page/103/

The story continues on the above link my people!!!!
Expect no further contact from me except on that site which I have just directed you to
Re: Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery by Creeza(m): 1:49pm On Dec 25, 2016

1 Like

Re: Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery by yorhmienerd(m): 3:41pm On Dec 25, 2016
Creeza:
U shouldnt share if you sold it. ABSOLUTELY NOT A WISE move. Anyways I hope u resolve the situation.
cc: jagugu88li

1 Like

Re: Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery by Viruslord(m): 7:04pm On Dec 25, 2016
This is bullshit man, way do U want us to do now angry angry
Re: Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery by nastynic(m): 8:11pm On Dec 25, 2016
Merry Christmas

1 Like

Re: Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery by MzzAmiable(f): 9:36pm On Dec 25, 2016
i am not understanding o... warris happening?
Re: Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery by Damibiz(m): 9:44pm On Dec 25, 2016
Guy as thing don enter shokoto na,wati ur guy go do nw
Re: Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery by Damibiz(m): 9:46pm On Dec 25, 2016
My guy i dey ur side send an
Re: Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery by Creeza(m): 10:11pm On Dec 25, 2016
[quote author=yorhmienerd post=52247536] cc: jag
Re: Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery by Creeza(m): 10:11pm On Dec 25, 2016
yorhmienerd:
cc: jagugu88li
You either judged me wrongly here or I feel something bad going on...

Let me edit that post

(1) (2) (3) ... (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (Reply)

Which Books/Novels Are You Currently Reading? / FEIRE - A Romance Story / A Story: Broken Vows

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.