Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,582 members, 7,809,111 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:30 PM

"An Open Letter To Money, Owo, Ego, Kudi" - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / "An Open Letter To Money, Owo, Ego, Kudi" (662 Views)

Dear Uncle Jay-jay: An Open Letter To The Yoruba Demon At My Backyard / Letter To My Future Husband (you Need To Read This) LOL / Hilarious Letter To Nigerians In America. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"An Open Letter To Money, Owo, Ego, Kudi" by Modenzy: 9:52am On Nov 19, 2016
Dear money, owo, ego, kudi.
With deep respect and humility, I'm writing this letter to you for some rigid reasons.
First of all, i want to appreciate you for the fact that God has been using you to bless so many of us. Though, some people say "money is the root of all evil" but they are still using you to build their religious places of worship. with you, life is amazing. There is no living being that does not need you. Just like the Biblical statement "money answers all things". Once again thank you for being there. Secondly, I want to beg you on behalf of my guys, tosyne2much, mind44, naijasinglegirl and all nairalanders, that please we love you, please do not forsake us. Be our companion. Stay with us. Do not be scarce to us. Our pockets, purses, bank accounts should never lack you, and spending money will always be our hobby and talents. Please, money, no matter how we spend you, please still love us, always come back to us. Thirdly, Money, please for, in anyway we might have offended you, please we are deeply sorry and we regret our actions. We have so many things to do with you and in every areas and facets of our life(s).
As important as you are, you answer different names: i.e.
In church: offering
In police station: bail
in school: fees
In marriage: dowry
In banks: cash/deposits etc.
May God continue to use you to bless us richly.

Moderators, please over to you.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Actress Tonto Dikeh Snaps With Her Rumoured New Boyfriend / What I Find On Facebook / You Cant Always Get What You Want...photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.