Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,328 members, 7,780,815 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:12 PM

How To Top Up Your ND, NCE, HND With/Or Known Professional Certs Into A BSc/BA - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How To Top Up Your ND, NCE, HND With/Or Known Professional Certs Into A BSc/BA (8427 Views)

. / CONVERT YOUR DIPLOMA, ND, NCE, HND, PROFESSIONAL CERTS TO A BACHELOR DEGREE CERT / CONVERT YOUR DIPLOMA, ND, NCE, HND, PROFESSIONAL CERTS TO A BACHELOR DEGREE CERT (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Top Up Your ND, NCE, HND With/Or Known Professional Certs Into A BSc/BA by Timossa(m): 10:58am On Nov 19, 2016
Testament Business Academy: TEBA is one of the best and fastest-growing conventional and distance learning institutions for degree programs, professional courses and languages in Africa.

AT TEBA, THEY GUARANTY:
• Academic excellence within your reach
• Successful students, graduates and alumni
• Preparing students to succeed through engaged scholarship
• Providing the African experience to students everywhere
• Helping students build better communities around the world

FREE CERTIFIED PROFESSIONAL COURSES FOR YOUR NEXT SHIFT:

• Customer Relationship Management Professional (CRMP)
• Persuasion and Communication Professional (PCP)
• Entrepreneurship and Innovation Management Professional Professional (EIMP)
• Leadership and Crisis Management Professional (LCMP)
• Persuasion and Negotiation Professional (PNP)

EACH OF THOSE COURSES ABOVE ARE FULLY DONE IN THE CLASSROOM FOR FOUR (4) SOLID DAYS. THE GOOD NEWS IS THAT THEY HAVE MORNING (10AM - 1PM) SESSION AND AFTERNOON (2PM - 5PM) SESSION AND ADMISSION IS ON EVERY WEEK.

TRAINING LOCATIONS: Agege, Iyana-Ipaja, Alagbado, Ikeja, Ayobo, Sango-Ota

HOW TO APPLY:
Send your Full Name, Location, Email Address, and Course of Choice to 090-7240-3011 or admission@teba.com.ng

Tel: 09081108687, 09072403011
Registrar's WhatsApp Chat: REGISTRAR'S WHATSAPP LINK

1 Share

Re: How To Top Up Your ND, NCE, HND With/Or Known Professional Certs Into A BSc/BA by Emaxo4zilar: 11:37am On Nov 19, 2016
list the universities out .pls
Re: How To Top Up Your ND, NCE, HND With/Or Known Professional Certs Into A BSc/BA by Timossa(m): 11:42am On Nov 19, 2016
I am sorry sir,

I can't list them because of the opinion and sayings of other people and the public. If you are interested sir, kindly use the contact details in the message above and the list of the universities will be sent to you.

Best wishes.

Emaxo4zilar:
list the universities out .pls
Re: How To Top Up Your ND, NCE, HND With/Or Known Professional Certs Into A BSc/BA by Teniolasmart: 12:35pm On Nov 19, 2016
y cant u list d university out if it aint scam
Re: How To Top Up Your ND, NCE, HND With/Or Known Professional Certs Into A BSc/BA by ekanDamie: 1:43pm On Nov 19, 2016
wait, are you saying in 1 month u would give an OND holder BSC certificate?
Re: How To Top Up Your ND, NCE, HND With/Or Known Professional Certs Into A BSc/BA by Timossa(m): 2:11pm On Nov 19, 2016
Hi Teni,

I can boldly tell you that its not a scam.

Cheers!!

Teniolasmart:
y cant u list d university out if it aint scam
Re: How To Top Up Your ND, NCE, HND With/Or Known Professional Certs Into A BSc/BA by Timossa(m): 2:13pm On Nov 19, 2016
Hi Dami,

It's very possible provided you are matured and have a minimum of 2 years cognate work experience in that field. You are not spending 1 month but at least 2 years towards your Degree.

Best wishes.

ekanDamie:
wait, are you saying in 1 month u would give an OND holder BSC certificate?
Re: How To Top Up Your ND, NCE, HND With/Or Known Professional Certs Into A BSc/BA by Teniolasmart: 2:35pm On Nov 19, 2016
Timossa:
Hi Teni,
I can boldly tell you that its not a scam.
Cheers!!

owk do u ave a website where i can go to read more information
Re: How To Top Up Your ND, NCE, HND With/Or Known Professional Certs Into A BSc/BA by Timossa(m): 2:42pm On Nov 19, 2016
Testament Business Academy: TEBA is one of the best and fastest-growing conventional and distance learning institutions for degree programs, professional courses and languages in Africa.

AT TEBA, THEY GUARANTY:

EACH OF THOSE COURSES ABOVE ARE FULLY DONE IN THE CLASSROOM FOR FOUR (4) SOLID DAYS. THE GOOD NEWS IS THAT THEY HAVE MORNING (10AM - 1PM) SESSION AND AFTERNOON (2PM - 5PM) SESSION AND ADMISSION IS ON EVERY WEEK.

HOW TO APPLY:
Send your Full Name, Location, Email Address, and Course of Choice to 090-7240-3011 or admission@teba.com.ng

1 Share

Re: How To Top Up Your ND, NCE, HND With/Or Known Professional Certs Into A BSc/BA by ekanDamie: 3:24pm On Nov 19, 2016
Timossa:
Hi Dami,

It's very possible provided you are matured and have a minimum of 2 years cognate work experience in that field.

Best wishes.

so in other words, it's certificate forgery
Re: How To Top Up Your ND, NCE, HND With/Or Known Professional Certs Into A BSc/BA by Timossa(m): 3:47pm On Nov 19, 2016
Hi Dami,

It's not a certificate forgery. It's real, legal, genuine, authentic and authorised. Its for those who have proof and people who can defend it.

What you are to close to, you will not understand it. You can come to our office to be fully educated on how it works.

Mind you, not everybody that applies get to get their degree converted. Solely for those who can defend the worth of the degree at workplaces, in real life experinces and so on.

Good luck.

ekanDamie:

so in other words, it's certificate forgery
Re: How To Top Up Your ND, NCE, HND With/Or Known Professional Certs Into A BSc/BA by Timossa(m): 6:49pm On Nov 19, 2016
Hi Nairalanders,

At the point when I was opening this thread, I felt I will not get good responses but insults, but to my greatest surprise, we got so many calls, emails and enquiries.

Don't sit down there and be thinking about how you will go back to classes again.

With Testament, you should be rest assured that your conversion will get to you easily within the shortest time that will beat your imagination provided your the full requirements have been sent and full payment made.

Contact us now and you will soon become a Full Bachelor Degree holder with a good grade, at least Second Class Lower Division.

Best regards.
Re: How To Top Up Your ND, NCE, HND With/Or Known Professional Certs Into A BSc/BA by ekanDamie: 9:22pm On Nov 19, 2016
Timossa:
Hi Dami,

It's not a certificate forgery. It's real, legal, genuine, authentic and authorised. Its for those who have proof and people who can defend it.

What you are to close to, you will not understand it. You can come to our office to be fully educated on how it works.

Mind you, not everybody that applies get to get their degree converted. Solely for those who can defend the worth of the degree at workplaces, in real life experinces and so on.

Good luck.

hmmmmm
Re: How To Top Up Your ND, NCE, HND With/Or Known Professional Certs Into A BSc/BA by ekanDamie: 9:26pm On Nov 19, 2016
Timossa:
Hi Nairalanders,

At the point when I was opening this thread, I felt I will not get good responses but insults, but to my greatest surprise, we got so many calls, emails and enquiries.

Don't sit down there and be thinking about how you will go back to classes again.

With County Educational Group, you should be rest assured that your conversion will get to you easily within 1 - 3 months of full payment.

Contact us now and you will soon become a Full Bachelor Degree holder with a good grade, at least Second Class Upper Division.

Best regards.
I don't mean to be a bug o.
but does this not defile old long cliché's like,

"there's no short cut to success''
"hard work pays"

how exactly will they defend this degree they never studied theoretically?
1-3 months, what determines the longevity or otherwise of this degree?
Re: How To Top Up Your ND, NCE, HND With/Or Known Professional Certs Into A BSc/BA by Timossa(m): 11:27pm On Nov 19, 2016
Hi Dami,

Good question. We always have clients who already spent 4 - 5 years in polytechnics and came out with HND, so we take their transcripts and photocopies of their certificates or statement of results and translate everything into a 4 - 5 years Bachelor degree certificate. Hope you understand it now?

So, they don't have to sit in classes, write exams, or take lectures... All they need do is to pay for their conversion and write their project which I always advise them to reproduce the same topic used for their HND for the Bachelor degree project.

The duration of your payment and submission of your project will determine when you will get your Bachelor degree certificate. If you finish everything within a month, then you will get your Degree package within that month too.

That is all for now, hope it proves useful?

Cheers!!!

ekanDamie:

I don't mean to be a bug o.
but does this not defile old long cliché's like,

"there's no short cut to success''
"hard work pays"

how exactly will they defend this degree they never studied theoretically?
1-3 months, what determines the longevity or otherwise of this degree?
Re: How To Top Up Your ND, NCE, HND With/Or Known Professional Certs Into A BSc/BA by Timossa(m): 11:40am On Nov 20, 2016
Hi Good people,

Happy Sunday to all of you today, I hope that service was great and life-changing? Definately yes!

For my existing, returning and prospective clients for the Degree conversion and Top-up Degree programmes, I just want to inform you all that I am back in Nigeria now.

Therefore, you can come to our office from Sunday to Monday at 9am - 4pm.

Good luck to all of you processing your Degree Conversion, and I pray that God will provide for you all towards the completion of your fees and project work. Amen!

Best regards.
Re: How To Top Up Your ND, NCE, HND With/Or Known Professional Certs Into A BSc/BA by oloyemeji: 1:55pm On Nov 20, 2016
Am I the only one thinking this thing is scam?
Re: How To Top Up Your ND, NCE, HND With/Or Known Professional Certs Into A BSc/BA by Timossa(m): 3:12pm On Nov 20, 2016
Hi Mr. Oloyemeji,

Let me clear your doubt. This is not a scam, its for those that are working, for professionals, for those who are matured but have many years of working experiences and for those who came out with poor grades.

All our clients must meet us in person before we can commence this so called ''Degree Conversion'l. If you apply, you may not get your Certificate converted because you could not defend it.

That is it my brother... Come and be educated on it before venturing into it. God bless you sir.

Cheers!!!

oloyemeji:
Am I the only one thinking this thing is scam?
Re: How To Top Up Your ND, NCE, HND With/Or Known Professional Certs Into A BSc/BA by oloyemeji: 4:36pm On Nov 20, 2016
Those universities are not recognised by NUC ,so what is the need ?
Re: How To Top Up Your ND, NCE, HND With/Or Known Professional Certs Into A BSc/BA by Timossa(m): 5:27pm On Nov 20, 2016
Hi Mr. Oloyemeji,

I am not surprised that many educated persons don't know what recognition and accreditation is.

Is Abia State University, Achievers University, Universit of Calabar recognised by the Accreditation body of the UK? Answer that.

NUC is for Nigeria and for Nigeria only. What your employers or government needs from you is to confirm from the Ministry of Education (MHESR) of Republic of Benin to know if the said University is registered with them or not. Period.

Its a shame that I don't deal with people who don't know jack about somethings... Then bring your head low to be taught and educated.

Good luck!

oloyemeji:
Those universities are not recognised by NUC ,so what is the need ?
Re: How To Top Up Your ND, NCE, HND With/Or Known Professional Certs Into A BSc/BA by Timossa(m): 6:10pm On Nov 20, 2016
Hi Prospective Clients,

I want to throw more light on the issue of accreditation and recognition. NUC has caused so much pain and damages in the hearts of those that are ignorant of what Accreditation, Legality, Recognition are all about.

National Universities Commission (NUC) is a commission under the Ministry of Education, Nigeria and not the Ministry of Education proper. They are in charge of managing the list and corporate affairs of National Universities in Nigeria and not universities stationed or located outside Nigeria.

Every country has her own accreditation body responsible for the smooth running of universities in their dear country and any university that does not comply with their laid down rules and regulations are tend to face the public disgrace and if possible shutting down those universities.

The universities we represent in Republic of Benin are fully registered under their Ministry of Higher Education and Scientific Research (MHESR) and they are like the NUC in Nigeria too.

We have graduated many students from the universities we represent and they are now working in different places and organizations even in government agencies and syndicates.

The universities we represent have 100% relationship with the NUC and that has made our students/graduands to observe the NYSC youth service.

I can't over stress the truth and genuiness of what we are doing to save people from spending too much money, time and resources in the universities or polytechnics.

I would like to impress upon you all that... We are real, our universities are accredited, legal, authorised and recognised all around the world as well as their certificates.

Thank you for giving us the opportunity to serve.

Warm regards.
Re: How To Top Up Your ND, NCE, HND With/Or Known Professional Certs Into A BSc/BA by Timossa(m): 1:34pm On Nov 24, 2016
Hi Prospective Clients,

Are you doubting our services because of your past experiences or Other Peoples' Experiences (OPEs)?

Then, let's take you by hand to our university where you can ask your utmost questions and get answers on physically and on the immediate.

Thanks for the willingness and ability to serve you.

Best wishes.
Re: How To Top Up Your ND, NCE, HND With/Or Known Professional Certs Into A BSc/BA by Timossa(m): 2:24pm On Dec 13, 2016

AT TEBA, THEY GUARANTY:

HOW TO APPLY:

Re: How To Top Up Your ND, NCE, HND With/Or Known Professional Certs Into A BSc/BA by freshcvvs: 11:44am On Dec 23, 2016
Timossa:
Hi Learners,

In Spanish, we have masculine and feminine words. For examples :

Chico (m) - Boy
Chica (f) - Girl
Elefante (m) - Elephant
Universidad (f) - University

A student of mine once asked how she can differentiate between masculine words from feminine words?

Good question. You can differentiate them by mastering the following codes.

For Masculine words : for every word that ends with any of the following letter is a masculine word (L-O-R-E-N-S)

For Feminine words : for every word that ends with any of the following letter is a feminine word (D-A-Z- cion-tud-dad-tad-umbre)

LITTLE TEST FOR YOU

From the 5 list of words below, please tell us the masculine and/or feminine words by using (M) - Masculine and (F) for Feminine words.

1. La mesa - Table (m or f)
2. El perro - Dog (m or f)
3. El autobus - Bus (m or f)
4. La iglesia - Church (m or f)
5. Mano - Hand (m or f)

Thank you for learning.
Buena suerte.

F
M
M
F
M
Re: How To Top Up Your ND, NCE, HND With/Or Known Professional Certs Into A BSc/BA by Timossa(m): 1:45pm On Jan 08, 2017
Many of our clients have top up their HNDs to Bachelor Degrees in the past 6 months. Don't proscratinate and start processing your HND top up program in no time. Thank you.

Kind regards,

FOR: TEBA

https://www.teba.com.ng
Re: How To Top Up Your ND, NCE, HND With/Or Known Professional Certs Into A BSc/BA by Nobody: 8:53pm On Jan 10, 2017
lipsrsealed
Re: How To Top Up Your ND, NCE, HND With/Or Known Professional Certs Into A BSc/BA by Timossa(m): 6:37am On Jan 12, 2017
Checking your travel history is solely left for the university abroad to decide. Mind you, the university we represent has an open and distance learning form of study too. So, travelling documents may not be necessary needed or can be avoided.

Thank you.

Ephraimspy:
Let's see testimonies from your subscribers.
And what about furthering your education abroad with same converted certificate?
Wouldn't they check your travel history?
Re: How To Top Up Your ND, NCE, HND With/Or Known Professional Certs Into A BSc/BA by Nezzitto: 10:35am On Jan 12, 2017
So if you are ask year of graduation for the degree, one will fill 2months. [color=#990000][/color]
Re: How To Top Up Your ND, NCE, HND With/Or Known Professional Certs Into A BSc/BA by Timossa(m): 7:44pm On Jan 12, 2017
No sir, year of graduation will be from when you finish your HND or a period of one year. Thanks sir.

Nezzitto:
So if you are ask year of graduation for the degree, one will fill 2months. [color=#990000][/color]
Re: How To Top Up Your ND, NCE, HND With/Or Known Professional Certs Into A BSc/BA by ishaq062(m): 6:13pm On Apr 14, 2017
hi,
I need more information about the conversion and i will to know if the system still exist. because from what I can see the website you provided is no more available.
Re: How To Top Up Your ND, NCE, HND With/Or Known Professional Certs Into A BSc/BA by Timossa(m): 7:16pm On Apr 14, 2017
Hi there,

This service is still very much available. Our new site is: www.testamentinstitute.com.ng

ishaq062:
hi,
I need more information about the conversion and i will to know if the system still exist. because from what I can see the website you provided is no more available.
Re: How To Top Up Your ND, NCE, HND With/Or Known Professional Certs Into A BSc/BA by Timossa(m): 6:37am On Jul 18, 2017
TESTAMENT INSTITUTE

PRESENTS

A 12-Week Free-Tuition Certificate Programme in Spanish Language
Season 3 (Weekend Classes Only - Sat & Sun) Starting in August 5th - October 22nd, 2017.

Venue: Testament Mini Campus: 16, Akinola Ikare Street, Oke-Igesu, Idiroko-Olorunisola, Ayobo, Lagos State.

Who Should Attend ?
Teachers, Linguists, Tourists, Students, Children, Customer Care Officers, Secretaries, Lawyers, Business Owners, Government Workers, Marketers, Organisations and other interested individuals.

Fees Applicable: Enrollment Fee, Spanish-English Dictionary, Handbook and Certificate --- N20,000. Then enjoy 100% Scholarship Free-Tuition (No Course / School Fee attached)

How To Apply?
Send your NAME, LOCATION, OCCUPATION, AGE & QUALIFICATION to : 090-8110-8687.

Note: Interested Applicants must be residing around Ayobo, Baruwa-Ipaja, Alaja, Egbeda, Igando, Ikotun, Iyana-Ipaja and any other areas comfortable for you. Only Twenty (20) Seats available.

For further information:

Office Line: +2349081108687
WhatsApp: OFFICIAL WHATSAPP CHAT
Email:admission@teba.com.ng
ENROLL NOW!!!

========================================================

CONVERT YOUR NCE, OND, DIPLOMA, ADVANCED/HIGHER DIPLOMA, HND AND PROFESSIONAL CERTIFICATES INTO A BACHELOR'S DEGREE

IN

B. Sc. (Accounting)
B. Sc. (Business Administration)
B. Sc. (Banking and Finance)
B. Sc. (Computer Science)
B. Sc. (Computer Engineering)
B. Sc. (Economics)
B. Sc. (Urban and Regional Planning)
B. Sc. (Biochemistry)
B. Sc. (Human Resource Management)
B. Sc. (Psychology)
B. Sc. (International Relations and Diplomacy)
B. Sc. (Automobile Engineering)
B. Sc. (Law Enforcement and Criminology)
B. Sc. (Marketing)
B. Sc. (Microbiology)
B. Sc. (Mass Communication)
B.A (Law)
B. Sc. (Political Science)
B. Sc. (Public Administration)
B. Sc. (Public Health)
B. Sc. (Social Work and Administration)
B. Sc. (Sociology)
B. Sc. (Transport and Logistics Management)

And other fields of study PLUS NYSC IS GUARANTEED!!!

CONTACT US:

Office Line: +2349081108687
WhatsApp: OFFICIAL WHATSAPP CHAT
Email:admission@teba.com.ng

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Plight Of The Nigerian Student / To All 2010/2011 Kogi State University. / Kwara Poly Management Orders Students To Vacate Hostels Indefinitely

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.