Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,474 members, 7,808,707 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:47 PM

Nigerians, I Need Advise. - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigerians, I Need Advise. (688 Views)

I Need Advise Pls,can I (should I) Travel Abroad? / First-time Trip To UK With UK Passport: Please Advise! / Traveling To Gambia;i Need Advise (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerians, I Need Advise. by Thermodynamics(m): 11:05am On Nov 19, 2016
Hi yall, I will just go straight to the point. I want to travel out for my undergraduate studies, the problem is that i have a limited amount of cash, it must not be US or UK. I just need a country where i can actually learn something reasonable. I am looking at pursuing an undergraduate degree in Engineering. Please guys, i need yoir advice on available scholarship or perhaps maybe a system where i have to work for the skl to pay my fees. I know there are opportunities out there. Please i really really need to study outside Nigeria, i can't study here, the educational system is too poor and backward. I have a plan of inventing something that will shake the world, but i can't archive that with the kind of education offered in Nigeria. Please i need your advice, nothing is irrelevant, let me know about any suggestions you have, it just might be the type of opportunity i have been looking for. REMEMBER I HAVE VERY LITTLE FUND.
Re: Nigerians, I Need Advise. by DLondonboiy: 11:10am On Nov 19, 2016
You want to invent something that would shake the world? hmmm
Hope say no be bomb?
Re: Nigerians, I Need Advise. by Thermodynamics(m): 11:43am On Nov 19, 2016
DLondonboiy:
You want to invent something that would shake the world? hmmm

Hope say no be bomb?

Like seriously ??, must everything be a joke.
Re: Nigerians, I Need Advise. by DLondonboiy: 11:49am On Nov 19, 2016
Thermodynamics:

Like seriously ??, must everything be a joke.
Who dey joke with you?
Re: Nigerians, I Need Advise. by Thermodynamics(m): 11:59am On Nov 19, 2016
DLondonboiy:

Who dey joke with you?

Guy, just get out of this tread, i nor need your type here. I nor open this tread because of people like you. If u like reply, i go just Ignore you. I nor get time for E-fight, na childish behaviour be that.
Re: Nigerians, I Need Advise. by Nobody: 12:44pm On Nov 19, 2016
LMAO!!! The edcational system is too poor and backward undecided
Well i studied in Nigeria and im really doing great
U dont have the money yet u want to school abroad.
Op why dont u just study here for ur 1st degree and go outside for masters as it will be easier to get scholarship nd other things for masters programme
Re: Nigerians, I Need Advise. by Shammak(m): 12:47pm On Nov 19, 2016
I go with Evaberry
Re: Nigerians, I Need Advise. by Thermodynamics(m): 7:00pm On Nov 19, 2016
Evaberry:
LMAO!!! The edcational system is too poor and backward undecided
Well i studied in Nigeria and im really doing great
U dont have the money yet u want to school abroad.
Op why dont u just study here for ur 1st degree and go outside for masters as it will be easier to get scholarship nd other things for masters programme

Advice taken into consideration, i am currently in 400level studying Engineering but i am yet to learn a single reason thing apart from useless calculations which have no connection with real life situations. I am tired, seriously. I just which i had the money to sponsor myself. I am a science and technology freak buh this our backward educational system is making me hate what i like.
Re: Nigerians, I Need Advise. by ezechinwa2: 7:49pm On Nov 19, 2016
Thermodynamics:
Hi yall, I will just go straight to the point. I want to travel out for my undergraduate studies, the problem is that i have a limited amount of cash, it must not be US or UK. I just need a country where i can actually learn something reasonable. I am looking at pursuing an undergraduate degree in Engineering. Please guys, i need yoir advice on available scholarship or perhaps maybe a system where i have to work for the skl to pay my fees. I know there are opportunities out there. Please i really really need to study outside Nigeria, i can't study here, the educational system is too poor and backward. I have a plan of inventing something that will shake the world, but i can't archive that with the kind of education offered in Nigeria. Please i need your advice, nothing is irrelevant, let me know about any suggestions you have, it just might be the type of opportunity i have been looking for. REMEMBER I HAVE VERY LITTLE FUND.

I understand your plight bro, but the truth is the dollar rate is crazy right now and has made your dreams even more difficult to achieve. I also wish to build something that can make a difference but my country isn't providing me with the tools I need to make this happen. just keep your hopes up and wish things get better.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians, I Need Advise. by Nobody: 8:46pm On Nov 19, 2016
I guess Finland is tuition free. you can look it up.
Re: Nigerians, I Need Advise. by Thermodynamics(m): 9:01pm On Nov 19, 2016
WinningSun:
I guess Finland is tuition free. you can look it up.

ya, i applied to Hamk university of applied sciences. I even wrote and passed IELTS, but i was invited for an entrance exam in Finland. I got the invitation 30days prior to the exam. I had no choice but to let it go.
Re: Nigerians, I Need Advise. by Thermodynamics(m): 9:06pm On Nov 19, 2016
ezechinwa2:

I understand your plight bro, but the truth is the dollar rate is crazy right now and has made your dreams even more difficult to achieve. I also wish to build something that can make a difference but my country isn't providing me with the tools I need to make this happen. just keep your hopes up and wish things get better.

The lord is our strength, sometimes i wonder why he put me in africa but who can question him ??, he knows best, i believe that someday he is going to make our dream come true.

(1) (Reply)

Share Pictures Of Your Trips Abroad Here / US Visa Refused Cos Of Pregnancy / I Urgently Need Nigerian Passport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.