Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,269 members, 7,807,912 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:31 PM

Fate Of Ada - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Fate Of Ada (33075 Views)

15 Ways Women React When They Received Gifts From Their Man – Ada Bekee / 16 Reasons Why Nigerian Men Get Married According To Ada Bekee / Ada; Girl Who Featured In Kingtblakhoc Sex Video Repents (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fate Of Ada by Booboo7(f): 2:25pm On Nov 19, 2016
Don't ask me about the reality of this story, you will read a few emotional, funny, sorrowful and romantic things out here but no matter how unprofessional this may seem, honey just read on and understand. I ain't a writer... Corrections taken tho...don't just read and run off, drop your comments... Love u guys.

FATE OF ADA.
unhappy and heartbroken as I walked out of the last restaurant where I went to hunt for a job, I kept reminiscing everything I went through just to make it from Jenny's apartment in Nasarawa State to Abuja to hunt jobs that day. The sun was scorching and it made it worst. I looked around for pure water but found none. 'Kai where have all this pure water boys gone to na? Mtchew u will never find them when you need them' I murmured to myself as I walked on. Alot of cars kept speeding by and a few would take their time to slow down and ask if I needed a ride or would just admire and drive off. Just as I got pure water to purchase, a car stopped by and a very pretty woman in her middle age dropped to ask for directions and after been told I didn't know anywhere in Garki she didn't just walk away like I thought, she asked if what I had was my natural skin or if I toned a little. Told her I didn't which was the truth and she said 'you are beautiful girl, where do you work? I told her I had no job and was actually job hunting and she asked of my qualifications and I wasted no time in handing her a copy of my C. V. she read through and applauded my grades and asked me to call her tomorrow morning as she handed her card to me from her dash board. I wasted no time collecting at all and thanked her then she drove off. 'make she no troway my c.v sha' I said to myself. Finally found my way home to where I was putting up with Jenny (my best friend).

Babe u dey mad o' Jenny threw curses at me as she ran up to meet me (our usual way of saying welcome). Babe how far na any good news? Wetin happen? You don't look cheerful. I only sighed and dragged her into her little but cute room where I've been putting up with her for about two months now as we've been patching up with the meager earnings she gets from braiding hair around the neighborhood while I kept hunting for jobs. Jenny has been the strength and the living angel I just needed and am glad God gave her to me as my best friend.
Wetin happen now babe? Shey u dey hungry? I cook jolly rice and beans o. Money no reach for meat so na biscuit bone I buy. Ehe that ur okra customer say make I hail u. Say him bring new stock o. (she paused for a while and asked) babe wetin happen na?
I no get job o... I Don tire. Ee be like say na only my head naija dey practice unemployement! Haba wetin I Don for this life na? Job I no get... I just go school go suffer for nothing eh, see result but no job. I tire!
She sighed... Ada, ee do now. U know say God go open our file one day na. See I get good news o. I Don pay mama Monday the 1k wey u borrow from her o. So make I bring food make we gredg. I dey wait u since.

I stopped her from leaving as I gave her a tight hug and said thank you. In my heart, I swore I'd be her support someday for she deserved nothing less than that. Jenny is an angel (said is because she still is).

Days passed and I decided to give a call to Mrs. Thomas (that was the name I saw on her complimentary card). She didn't pick after the first dial but did on the second and the talk went smooth. She told me about an eatery her sister just opened in wuse and how they were running interviews at the moment. She gave me Thursday afternoon to meet her in wuse and wow... I wasted no time at all. Got dressed up on Thursday and started off in the morning as I had to get through the holdup before afternoon. I met her in wuse and she introduced me to her sister.
'Are u sure I can pay this one? Ha she should be working in CBN na. My dear are u a Nigerian at all? Ha OK o...
I answered her amidst smiles and I needed no prophet to tell me she liked me immediately. That was how I got the job!
Re: Fate Of Ada by Originalsly: 2:49pm On Nov 19, 2016
Professional or unprofessional... it doesn't matter. You did very well in sharing your experience... and yes, I do believe this is for real. Do update us on the job.... hope all goes well.

1 Like

Re: Fate Of Ada by Booboo7(f): 2:50pm On Nov 19, 2016
Getting home that fateful day, I couldn't help but celebrate. Told Jenny what happened and she wanted no time in celebrating.. Started work less than a week later as a waitress in crush meals (not real name) and nothing was stopping me this time, I would work here with every piece of my heart until I find my increase.

Distance from Jenny's apartment to work was quite far but I coped and now I was three months old in my new job. On a Saturday night while I was working over time I got what I never prayed for.
It all started when I was told to serve a particular table as the waitress who took their order was preoccupied with pressing issues. 'chicken nuggets and Chapman'? I asked myself as I took the order which where meant for three persons to table 7. I dropped my tray as I started arranging the meals on the table.' gosh this guy's fine Sha o... Chai this one's no be naija made o... O boy eh.. Chai see skin.. This one na wrestler neh? See muscle o' was all I kept saying to myself as I served. I finally finished and picked up my tray and walked away... I later served their bill and got tipped 'hey beautiful, here is five thousand naira... It's yours# chineke!!! I had to compose myself and just say a simple' thank u' in my mind, I was jerking and giving shoky dance styles. I picked up the packs and crumbs and left (they no even chop anything sef... Just touch food small small come leave am)..... To be continued

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fate Of Ada by Booboo7(f): 2:51pm On Nov 19, 2016
Originalsly:
Professional or unprofessional... it doesn't matter. You did very well in sharing your experience... and yes, I do believe this is for real. Do update us on the job.... hope all goes well.

Thanks dear, that meant a lot.
Re: Fate Of Ada by Booboo7(f): 9:40pm On Nov 19, 2016
------—---continuation-------

Things were getting better and I was beginning to take care of Jenny and I. Atleast I could meet the little needs at home. We cud go shopping for okrika, eat our correct vegetable soup with ponmo instead of biscuit bones grin I started sending stipends to mum for her recharge card and could also buy chocolates for the kids in the neighborhood while I took them through English language and mathematics class when am off work.
It was a Sunday afternoon after church service when my boss lady called to inform me I had to be at work by 4pm that day... I wasn't supposed to work overtime that day but abeg who am I to complain na? I got ready with a simple Jean trouser, white Polo (fitted) and a pair of pure white sneakers bade Jenny and took my walk. Whatever explanations I needed would be gotten at work. I got to crush meals a few minutes to 4pm and changed into my work wear... When I got into the kitchen, I found out from a cook that there would be a meeting in crush today by some personalities and been the thick madam that boss lady is, she decided to make a selection herself. Now I understand how I fell into the list. I sat down and kept gossiping with the cook as I heard the unmistakable voice screaming 'ADA! where is this girl now?' I ran out of the kitchen to the hall and wow... It was all packed with children of olowos" fair, dark, slim, fat, plump, curvy, flat, muscled, beautiful, handsome, ugly, name them. The hall was packed with different categories of people and I kept staring until my madam said... Are u listening at all? Then my mind raced back from the distance it went. Ada I said tell everyone to come and do their jobs o... Nneka and wole are the only people working, what are the rest of you doing? This people have paid for this place for today and we won't be welcoming anyone that don't have their invitation card she said. OK ma' I said as I hastened into the kitchen and alerted everyone to get to work. A couple of us went into the hall to take orders and serve them and as we did so, I couldn't help but listen to the gists those rich girls were dishing themselves. Newest sets of jewelry, new hair, nails in vogue etc. I moved on to another table and took their orders and as I wanted to serve them their meal, I messed up!

I poured water on a guest and what I could hear was #sh*t... D*MN and so on. 'am so sorry sir... I said as I tried wiping. Please forgive me, I lost my balance. Am so sorry sir. Just then, I looked up at him as he was standing at this point. Chai !! I Don enter oooo. Behold it was Mr. Muscle, that fine oyinbo-like guy I served the other night In company of two other guys. Please don't tell my madam sir, am so sorry. At that point, I heard 'Ada! What have u done? Are u stupid? What is wrong with you? Ah ah... Please am sorry sir.
All the while we were talking, he said nothing but just stared at me as if he was amazed at my nervousness and plea. He finally broke the silence and said' oh no its OK. It was a simple mistake, anyone could have made. At this point, my Madam motioned me to leave as she continued serving herself. I walked straight into the kitchen, hid behind a cabinet and started crying (I really hate embarrassment): few people came to comfort me and then boss lady walked in and asked after me... Whoever told her where I was, I dunno but she walked up to my hiding place and told me the guest needed my attention. 'if u like, go to ur village and pour him the water u have in ur river o. Make sure u don't drown that oyinbo pepper o'. I went into the hall and walked up to the table... I couldn't raise my head this time as everyone would know I've been crying (am too light skinned and have expressive eyes so am quite easy to notice after sobbing). You called sir, I said as I stood head bowed_yea I did. What's your name? 'Ada' I told him... Aiit Ada, no hard feelings OK. Am sorry you had to go through that today and am sorry I didn't do much to help. Please don't hate me.
Me: I don't hate u sir
Him: OK, please here (he handed me an envelope) just to say am sorry.
I took a step backwards and hesitated.
Him: No its OK. It's just a gift...

This time, I stepped forward and took it then said thank you and left.

............. To be continued......
Re: Fate Of Ada by DerrickzB: 11:09pm On Nov 19, 2016
Booboo7:
Don't ask me about the reality of this story, you will read a few emotional, funny, sorrowful and romantic things out here but no matter how unprofessional this may seem, honey just read on and understand. I ain't a writer... Corrections taken tho...don't just read and run off, drop your comments... Love u guys.

FATE OF ADA.
unhappy and heartbroken as I walked out of the last restaurant where I went to hunt for a job, I kept reminiscing everything I went through just to make it from Jenny's apartment in Nasarawa State to Abuja to hunt jobs that day. The sun was scorching and it made it worst. I looked around for pure water but found none. 'Kai where have all this pure water boys gone to na? Mtchew u will never find them when you need them' I murmured to myself as I walked on. Alot of cars kept speeding by and a few would take their time to slow down and ask if I needed a ride or would just admire and drive off. Just as I got pure water to purchase, a car stopped by and a very pretty woman in her middle age dropped to ask for directions and after been told I didn't know anywhere in Garki she didn't just walk away like I thought, she asked if what I had was my natural skin or if I toned a little. Told her I didn't which was the truth and she said 'you are beautiful girl, where do you work? I told her I had no job and was actually job hunting and she asked of my qualifications and I wasted no time in handing her a copy of my C. V. she read through and applauded my grades and asked me to call her tomorrow morning as she handed her card to me from her dash board. I wasted no time collecting at all and thanked her then she drove off. 'make she no troway my c.v sha' I said to myself. Finally found my way home to where I was putting up with Jenny (my best friend).

Babe u dey mad o' Jenny threw curses at me as she ran up to meet me (our usual way of saying welcome). Babe how far na any good news? Wetin happen? You don't look cheerful. I only sighed and dragged her into her little but cute room where I've been putting up with her for about two months now as we've been patching up with the meager earnings she gets from braiding hair around the neighborhood while I kept hunting for jobs. Jenny has been the strength and the living angel I just needed and am glad God gave her to me as my best friend.
Wetin happen now babe? Shey u dey hungry? I cook jolly rice and beans o. Money no reach for meat so na biscuit bone I buy. Ehe that ur okra customer say make I hail u. Say him bring new stock o. (she paused for a while and asked) babe wetin happen na?
I no get job o... I Don tire. Ee be like say na only my head naija dey practice unemployement! Haba wetin I Don for this life na? Job I no get... I just go school go suffer for nothing eh, see result but no job. I tire!
She sighed... Ada, ee do now. U know say God go open our file one day na. See I get good news o. I Don pay mama Monday the 1k wey u borrow from her o. So make I bring food make we gredg. I dey wait u since.

I stopped her from leaving as I gave her a tight hug and said thank you. In my heart, I swore I'd be her support someday for she deserved nothing less than that. Jenny is an angel (said is because she still is).

Days passed and I decided to give a call to Mrs. Thomas (that was the name I saw on her complimentary card). She didn't pick after the first dial but did on the second and the talk went smooth. She told me about an eatery her sister just opened in wuse and how they were running interviews at the moment. She gave me Thursday afternoon to meet her in wuse and wow... I wasted no time at all. Got dressed up on Thursday and started off in the morning as I had to get through the holdup before afternoon. I met her in wuse and she introduced me to her sister.
'Are u sure I can pay this one? Ha she should be working in CBN na. My dear are u a Nigerian at all? Ha OK o...
I answered her amidst smiles and I needed no prophet to tell me she liked me immediately. That was how I got the job!

Hi boo.... for the purpose of my interest...and for ur own safety.. hope u won't come and do like naija girls that would get a guy erect and leave u like that... i.e.. hope u won't draw my attention here and stop half way sad

1 Like

Re: Fate Of Ada by Booboo7(f): 3:28am On Nov 20, 2016
DerrickzB:

Hi boo.... for the purpose of my interest...and for ur own safety.. hope u won't come and do like naija girls that would get a guy erect and leave u like that... i.e.. hope u won't draw my attention here and stop half way sad

Of cos not honey, I will update soon.

1 Like

Re: Fate Of Ada by Booboo7(f): 2:12pm On Nov 20, 2016
Fate of Ada_______updating soon!
Re: Fate Of Ada by Booboo7(f): 3:01pm On Nov 21, 2016
FATE OF ADA......... continues

The envelope was quite light, I walked into the cubicle where we change into our work wears and opened it shocked shocked shocked shocked I no fit shout! Dollars ke? I wan mad... I rushed for my phone and browsed the exchange rate for that day, o boy eh... 50k wasnt a joke! Happily I dropped the envelope into the pocket of the shorts I wore under my work wear and rushed to say thank u but unfortunately the meeting had kicked off proper and I couldn't intrude. I went into the kitchen and unspeakable joy filled my conversation with anyone I could find... Didn't tell anyone what he gave me though, in fact they all thought he wanted to make sure I was OK after boss lady's scold.
After work, I went home and showed the money to Jenny, explained all it was I needed her to know.
Jenny: hope say the guy no dey like u Sha... (amidst dancing)

Me: No oh for wetin na? He can never like me sef. I just think say the guy na nice guy Sha. Chai babe if u come crush today eh, no be small motor dey there o. We get money for naija o.

Jenny: ehe... We will get there. Thank God for this gift o

We had a great evening chatting and planning about better days and about how much we will affect lives when we get rich.

Next day, on my way to work I got a free ride and I happily hoped in. The big bear who's about 6FT tall told me he needed a sales girl in his mom's super market. I wasted no time advertising my girl- Jenny
She's a graduate of economics from Nasarawa State University I added. She's customer friendly and really nice.
Him: OK, you sound like she's perfect. Give her my card yea
Me: sure sir.
Mike as I learnt was his name dropped me off just right in front of crush Meals and I bade him bye as I left in a hurry for work. One thing lead to the other, Jenny got the job and her pay was even bigger wink

Few months later, I won the best staff of crush meals award! 'how come I splashed water on a customer few weeks ago and madam deemed it fit to give me this award?? I kept asking myself as I took an order into the hall.
Me: sorry mam, the cook needed to use the best she could find for ur order so it took a little bit more time.
Customer : (smiles) you have great skills for convincing people don't you? No wonder your picture is on that wall'.
I smiled and served her meal and just right when I took my tray to leave, she tried to speak to me but was interrupted by a call and so I had to stand by and wait till the end of the call. During that call, all I could picture was her accent (not Nigerian), her skin which was so clean and her beauty. Gosh I must look like this woman when I grow old, I said to myself. She was finally done with the call and she signaled me to come closer.
Her: Honey, can I get a warm wipe please?
Yes mam' was my reply.
I got her wipe and she simply said a thank u. My grandson is on his way she added. I hope you have chicken nuggets? I nodded and she dismissed me.
....... To be continued.
Re: Fate Of Ada by thelastgenius: 12:35am On Nov 22, 2016
Booboo7:
FATE OF ADA......... continues

The envelope was quite light, I walked into the cubicle where we change into our work wears and opened it shocked shocked shocked shocked I no fit shout! Dollars ke? I wan mad... I rushed for my phone and browsed the exchange rate for that day, o boy eh... 50k wasnt a joke! Happily I dropped the envelope into the pocket of the shorts I wore under my work wear and rushed to say thank u but unfortunately the meeting had kicked off proper and I couldn't intrude. I went into the kitchen and unspeakable joy filled my conversation with anyone I could find... Didn't tell anyone what he gave me though, in fact they all thought he wanted to make sure I was OK after boss lady's scold.
After work, I went home and showed the money to Jenny, explained all it was I needed her to know.
Jenny: hope say the guy no dey like u Sha... (amidst dancing)

Me: No oh for wetin na? He can never like me sef. I just think say the guy na nice guy Sha. Chai babe if u come crush today eh, no be small motor dey there o. We get money for naija o.

Jenny: ehe... We will get there. Thank God for this gift o

We had a great evening chatting and planning about better days and about how much we will affect lives when we get rich.

Next day, on my way to work I got a free ride and I happily hoped in. The big bear who's about 6FT tall told me he needed a sales girl in his mom's super market. I wasted no time advertising my girl- Jenny
She's a graduate of economics from Nasarawa State University I added. She's customer friendly and really nice.
Him: OK, you sound like she's perfect. Give her my card yea
Me: sure sir.
Mike as I learnt was his name dropped me off just right in front of crush Meals and I bade him bye as I left in a hurry for work. One thing lead to the other, Jenny got the job and her pay was even bigger wink

Few months later, I won the best staff of crush meals award! 'how come I splashed water on a customer few weeks ago and madam deemed it fit to give me this award?? I kept asking myself as I took an order into the hall.
Me: sorry mam, the cook needed to use the best she could find for ur order so it took a little bit more time.
Customer : (smiles) you have great skills for convincing people don't you? No wonder your picture is on that wall'.
I smiled and served her meal and just right when I took my tray to leave, she tried to speak to me but was interrupted by a call and so I had to stand by and wait till the end of the call. During that call, all I could picture was her accent (not Nigerian), her skin which was so clean and her beauty. Gosh I must look like this woman when I grow old, I said to myself. She was finally done with the call and she signaled me to come closer.
Her: Honey, can I get a warm wipe please?
Yes mam' was my reply.
I got her wipe and she simply said a thank u. My grandson is on his way she added. I hope you have chicken nuggets? I nodded and she dismissed me.
....... To be continued.

Hey boo, you're doing a really good job. Keep going. I like the story.
Do you mind doing a little descriptions like how your room looked like, arrangements. etc ... You get?
Re: Fate Of Ada by Booboo7(f): 12:07pm On Nov 23, 2016
Do you mind doing a little descriptions like how your room looked like, arrangements. etc ... You you get?

Yes dear, will do that right away.
Re: Fate Of Ada by Booboo7(f): 12:08pm On Nov 23, 2016
thelastgenius:

Do you mind doing a little descriptions like how your room looked like, arrangements. etc ... You get?

Yes dear.... Will do so right away
Re: Fate Of Ada by Booboo7(f): 12:48pm On Nov 23, 2016
Fate of Ada...... Continues

Who is serving that oyinbo woman nah? A colleague asked
Am with her I replied. She dey find me?
Colleague : yes oh
I walked into the hall and straight to her table noticing she's got company.
You called mam,
Mam: yes I did honey, what's your name again?
Me: Ada
Mam: oh yes Ada... Get his order
At this point her company dropped his cell phone on the table and looked up at me
I gasped. Jesus! I almost screamed. Good day sir... Emmm how may I... What would u like to... What can I serve u today?
He had an amusing smile on his face.
Him: just call me Henry (not real name)
Yes sir, pls what may I serve u?
At this point, Mam just stared at us both... She chuckled
Henry: will go for nuggets thank u
Me: how many pieces sir
Henry: eight
Me : drink sir?
Henry: Coke pls
As i took a walk to the kitchen, I could only think about one thing. Chai this oyinbo guy keeps running in here at the wrong time eh. Why today? My hair is not even made. Atleast him for see how him money help my life that day.

I got his order ready on a tray and served him and didn't forget to thank him for the other day. He waved and said 'no biggie Ada'
Mam: you know her name?
Henry: she's my favorite girl here
I smiled and took my walk.

I went with their bill and got my usual tip.
Are those real? Henry asked as he pointed at my hair.
Me: the hair? Yes sir
OK nice. He replied...

Updates soon.
Re: Fate Of Ada by shoboy2: 12:52pm On Nov 23, 2016
nice write up,more updates pls.

1 Like

Re: Fate Of Ada by Booboo7(f): 6:07pm On Nov 23, 2016
shoboy2:
nice write up,more updates pls.

Thanks dear.
Re: Fate Of Ada by Booboo7(f): 7:10pm On Nov 23, 2016
Fate of Ada.... Continues

That evening on my way home, I took a short walk to my usual taxi spot and stood there waiting for the next available taxi but unfortunately I didn't get any on time. Kept wondering why every moving taxi was filled up until I got a shocker! There just right in front of me was a car, the driver wined down and said 'get in'. It was Henry! I rushed into his car as cold shivers ran down my spine (it was drizzling at this time and from all indications, it would rain cat and dog). A sweet fragrance welcomed me into his Lexus jeep as I sat comfortably beside him in the front sit.
Me: good evening sir
Henry: how are u?
Am fine thank u sir was my reply.
Henry: just call me Henry
Me: yes sir, I mean Henry.
Henry: what way are u going?
Me: asokoro, AYA precisely. Will get a cab from there
Henry: and where will the cab take u?
Me: masaka
Henry: massacre!? (a look of confusion filled his face)
Me: (giggled) it's not the kind of Massacre u may be thinking sir. It's spelt M. A. S. A. K. A
Henry: oh my bad. (he zoomed off)
I couldn't help but listen to the song collections which were booming softly from his speakers.
Henry: so tell me, is this how late u close from work?
Me: yes sir
Henry: wow! That's horrible. I trust u get paid well
Me: well, the place is new and am hoping salaries will improve with time
Henry: wise answer.
(we both smiled and looked at each other)
Henry: so here we are, Asokoro.
Me: thank u sir, God bless u
Henry: yea, good night!
I opened the door and got down from his car and as I banged the door, I heard him call my name
Henry: Ada
I turned and opened the door.
..... To be continued..
Re: Fate Of Ada by Booboo7(f): 12:13pm On Nov 26, 2016
Fate of Ada.... Continues

Henry : get into the car
I obeyed without complaining.
Me: is there a problem sir?
Henry: not really, I noticed it's gonn rain heavily
Me: I know sir
Henry : can I take u home? Is masaka so far away?
Me: oh no sir, won't let u go through that trouble sir
Henry: it's no trouble. Direct me
Me: no sir, the road is not good o. You shouldn't go that way sir.
Henry: I insist!
At this point, it had started raining.
Me: if u take me to masaka, coming back will be terrible. There'll be a terrible hold up.
(bends his head ovand relaxed it on his steering wheel)
Henry: wake me up when u are ready to go home
(left without so much choice I had to direct him. We got quite close to my house when the rain stopped) I kept stealing stares at him to see his expression as I knew the road wasn't good and he should have a look of disappointment and regret on his face but surprisingly, he didn't!!)
Me: here we are sir. (I pointed) that's where am squatting with my best friend. Thanks for bringing me home, I appreciate
Henry :was nothing. Have a great night rest.
I thanked him and left.
Excitement filled my voice as I narrated the story to Jenny.

Jenny: o boy eh. U mean that ur oyinbo pepper come our caban? Ada u no try na... Why u bring am?
Me: babe no be me o. The guy no gree na. Say him must bring me.
Jenny: Chai ee be like that guy dey trip my paddy o! Ehe babe I wan been Yan u sef.

coolFate of Ada.... Continues

Henry : get into the car
I obeyed without complaining.
Me: is there a problem sir?
Henry: not really, I noticed it's gonn rain heavily
Me: I know sir
Henry : can I take u home? Is masaka so far away?
Me: oh no sir, won't let u go through that trouble sir
Henry: it's no trouble. Direct me
Me: no sir, the road is not good o. You shouldn't go that way sir.
Henry: I insist!
At this point, it had started raining.
Me: if u take me to masaka, coming back will be terrible. There'll be a terrible hold up.
(bends his head over and relaxed it on his steering wheel)
Henry: wake me up when u are ready to go home
(left without so much choice I had to direct him. We got quite close to my house when the rain stopped) I kept stealing stares at him to see his expression as I knew the road wasn't good and he should have a look of disappointment and regret on his face but surprisingly, he didn't!!)
Me: here we are sir. (I pointed) that's where am squatting with my best friend. Thanks for bringing me home, I appreciate
Henry :was nothing. Have a great night rest.
I thanked him and left.
Excitement filled my voice as I narrated the story to Jenny.

Jenny: o boy eh. U mean that ur oyinbo pepper come our caban? Ada u no try na... Why u bring am?
Me: babe no be me o. The guy no gree na. Say him must bring me.
Jenny: Chai ee be like that guy dey trip my paddy o! Ehe babe I wan been Yan u sef.
Me: wetin do u
Jenny: Mike asked me to go out with him. He asked me to date him
I was soooooo interested in the topic.
Me: wetin u come tell am?
Jenny: I asked him to give me time to think about it.

Me: wow! That's a good one. Jenny you know u are my best friend and all I can do is tell u what I should. If u like this guy, give him a chance. U deserve the best!

Jenny: I like him o. But am scared joh... U know how all this guy's especially the rich ones are now. I don't want wahala o.

Me: just give him time and observe him. If he has those qualities u need in a man then give him a chance OK,

Jenny: OK.

After that night, alot of things changed!
Next day I went to work and my madam told me I had to go with the van for a delivery.
Madam: if u like, don't come back on time oh. I wonder what you have given him now. Oya bye bye.

I couldn't make any sense of what she said but I got the order and we left.

We got to a big company and I asked the receptionist about the name I was given from crush...
Me: good day sis, pls am here on Mr. HENRY Okafor's request. I brought him lunch, Ada from crush meals.
She made a phone call and got a confirmation...

Receptionist: oh just take the second floor, first door by your right.
Thank u I said..
Re: Fate Of Ada by Divineroyalty(f): 12:37pm On Nov 26, 2016
Nice story dear. More grease to ur elbow. More updates please.
Re: Fate Of Ada by Booboo7(f): 1:50pm On Nov 26, 2016
Divineroyalty:
Nice story dear. More grease to ur elbow. More updates please.

Thanks dear... Updating soon!
Re: Fate Of Ada by Booboo7(f): 2:49pm On Nov 26, 2016
Fate of Ada continues.....

I traced my way to the office as I kept talking to myself (o boy eh... Money dey o. Ah ah... People are wicked! While others are suffering out there, see the kind of expensive furniture, a.c and all wey dey pour people here)
I knocked the door and heard 'Enter'
Walked in and met my fears just right behind a huge desk!
(what the... F**k. This guy again) na waa o

Henry: Ada hi, how are u?
Me: fine sir. Good morning (I kept looking around... Starring at new things)
Henry: I see u brought my meal
Suddenly I regained my senses...
Me: oh sorry sir, yes I brought ur order.
I dropped the package on his desk.. As I admired his classic and well fitted tailored suit. This guy fine Sha I kept telling myself).

Me: sir I was a little bit worried after u left, I realized I didn't even have ur contact to find out if u had... (before I could finish, he handed his complimentary card to me) oh thank u sir.
Henry: I keep asking u to simply call me Henry. Sit, eat with me.
Me: thank u sir, I need to get going.
Henry: well u wouldn't do that without getting my bill right? I'll only pay for this meal if u sit down

Me: (I smiled and took a seat right in front of him)
Henry: so how do I get ur contact?
Me: let me call it out for u. 080...............
Henry: got it. Tell me about u Ada.
I told him the few things he should know and then he came out with a simple question
Henry: If I told u to quit ur job and get a job from me, what would u say?
Me: wow! Well it depends on the job sir
Henry: I need someone who can meet my personal needs Ada

Me: personal need? Like what sir??
Henry: does it matter?
Me: yes Mr. Henry, it does.
Henry: never mind, we'll get a more suitable place and time to talk about this OK. What are u doing after work?
Me: I'll go home sir
Henry: can I pick u up by 7 pm from work?
Me: yes sir.
Henry: aiit how much is my bill?
I told him and he paid. Gave me my tip and I thanked him and left.

That evening, Henry came to pick me up. He was freshly dressed and his cologne covered the whole place. His perfume was so unique and his wears complimented his muscular physique. We left together and both ended up in Elegante grills. He ordered for peppered chicken and soft drinks and we both sat to the feast.

To be continued...
Re: Fate Of Ada by OLAFIMIX(f): 4:07pm On Nov 26, 2016
Nice story

2 Likes

Re: Fate Of Ada by saywaysay(f): 11:31pm On Nov 29, 2016
where is the person writing this come and complete it oh. If you know u can't complete what u started why start in the first place

3 Likes

Re: Fate Of Ada by Originalsly: 12:10am On Nov 30, 2016
Hmmmm..... guess she is busy preparing for the wedding..... let's give her some time and hopefully by Christmas she would settle down and update us.
Re: Fate Of Ada by babz007(m): 1:09am On Nov 30, 2016
u gat me interested in this story....well done

1 Like

Re: Fate Of Ada by viktohmarkz(m): 9:53am On Nov 30, 2016
nice story

1 Like

Re: Fate Of Ada by Booboo7(f): 2:24pm On Dec 03, 2016
Easy guys am sorry... We've been too busy with something, winks# updating in a few hours
Re: Fate Of Ada by Booboo7(f): 4:13pm On Dec 04, 2016
Fare of Ada... Continues.

As we ate our meal, I couldn't help but imagine a whole lot of things like (shey na like dis this guy dey chop for house? Him dey chop like tortoise... Food go cold finish and then I started trying to picture his private life, how he must be boring and stuff). Then he broke the silence.

Henry: Ada tell me about u
Me: well, am partly benue and partly igbo, I speak two languages, studied computer science in the University, my dad's late and my mom is an educationist. Favorite colors are red, green, white and purple... My best friend's name is Jenny and....
Henry: OK. Where's ur mom?
Me: she's in Enugu state
Henry: OK, why did u decide to work in an eatery... For the love of it? Poor grades or lack of favorable employment?

Me: unemployment.
Henry: how much do u get paid?
I bent my head and gave no answer!
Henry: I think I like u. I've got a better offer Ada. Be my personal aid. U give me all the necessary assistance I need and I'll pay u 100 000 naira (hundred thousand) every month!
(o boy food enter my head... He helped me with his glass of water as I gulped down my throat and began to stare at him)
Me: was that meant to be a joke sir?
Henry: I don't joke
Me: what sort of assistance will I be rendering sir?
Henry: it goes way down baby... U ll aid in selecting what I need to wear everyday, make sure my meal is served at the right time by my chef an many more.

(chineke! At this point, I knew the gods of my village had lost the battle. I started dancing surugede in my mind)
Me: can u give me time to think about it sir?
Henry: OK, take ur time.
(every other discussion we had was on normal grounds... Sharing thoughts and opinions about a whole lot of things. He dropped me off after we were done)
Henry: call me when ur mind is made up Ada
(I smiled and waved him good bye)

Updating soon!
Re: Fate Of Ada by Egbi2020: 9:39pm On Dec 05, 2016
More data to ur phone,more ink to ur pen.
Ride on.

1 Like

Re: Fate Of Ada by Booboo7(f): 9:02pm On Dec 06, 2016
Fate of Ada... Continues

After about two weeks of contemplating and thorough discussions with Jenny, I decided to take Henry's job offer.

Bae my own be say, make u just dey happy. U deserve better than been a diner girl na. Jenny said in one of our discussions.
I put a call across to Henry.

Me: hello sir, good day
Henry: I've been expecting your call Ada, made up your mind yet?
Me: yes sir. When do I start?
Henry: tomorrow if you're ready.
Me: OK thank you sir.

The next morning, I took my resignation letter to crush meal and everyone who loved me were heart broken.

Madam: it's OK, my prayer is for all of u to get better jobs so u will get rich and even come with ur friends and family to patronize me. This place will be opened to u if u need us and here (she counted three thousand naira and gave it to me aside the salary she already gave me earlier)

I didn't know how it happened but my emotions were awakened. Amidst tears I thanked her and left.. Boarded a cab to Henry's office and zoomed off.
Getting into his office, I was informed he was in a board meeting but gave an order that I be served breakfast and made comfortable while I waited. His receptionist was quite friendly as she took me to the cafeteria and ordered plantain and egg sauce. Chai ee Don tey wey me chop that combination o. I caught up with her at the reception hall and she informed me he was already on seat. I traced my way into his office and knocked on his door.

Henry: come in Ada
I hesitated. How did he know it was me?
I opened the door and went in.... This guy Sabi fashion Sha, I admired in my mind.

Me: good morning sir
Henry: how are u?
Ada : sir am OK. How did you know it was Me?
Henry: saw it on my screen. (he turned the little screen so I could have a glance)
Me: oh OK.
Henry: someone will be here in a few minutes to take u through training OK. So feel at home aii.
Me: thank you. (just then, there was a knock on the door).

Henry: come in

A middle aged woman dressed in a beautiful pair of jeans and a sky blue Polo walked in.
Henry: hello Clara
Clara: hello boss, u called
Henry: meet Ada, she's the one I told u about. Train her
Clara: will do

She motioned me to come with her and I did....

To be continued...

2 Likes

Re: Fate Of Ada by saywaysay(f): 10:12pm On Dec 06, 2016
thanks waiting for more update

1 Like

Re: Fate Of Ada by AdetoroBukola: 8:28am On Dec 07, 2016
you ve got an interesting story here, pls always update on time. cheers!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fate Of Ada by SmellingAnus(m): 9:35am On Dec 07, 2016
Booboo7 nice write up... Following this story... Thumbs up dear.. cool

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Man Marries His Girlfriend Of 10 Years (Photos) / A Nairalander Just Found A Wife / Guys Are You Aware The Vagina Contains Protein?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 133
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.