Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,447 members, 7,808,600 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:04 PM

Fate Of Ada - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Fate Of Ada (33078 Views)

15 Ways Women React When They Received Gifts From Their Man – Ada Bekee / 16 Reasons Why Nigerian Men Get Married According To Ada Bekee / Ada; Girl Who Featured In Kingtblakhoc Sex Video Repents (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fate Of Ada by SmellingAnus(m): 6:40am On Dec 22, 2016
Nice one dear... Keep it up cool

1 Like

Re: Fate Of Ada by hebex12(m): 8:33am On Dec 22, 2016
I started reading last night cool story u got but try update asap pls

1 Like

Re: Fate Of Ada by Booboo7(f): 3:43pm On Dec 22, 2016
Fate of Ada continues...

We went to the office that day and it was really cool. Went through his profile and studied a lot about him. Asked him questions and got to realize his mom is white while his dad is Igbo. No wonder he had that accent and looks. Found out he was the only one present in the country at that point and he took over the Nigerian brand of his dad's conglomerate a few years ago.

Me: how old are you sir?

Henry: (stared for few seconds and smiled) 30!

Me: you look younger

Henry: (laughs) come on Ada, am huge

Me: hahaha haha. Am not talking about the size, am talking about emmmm

Henry: what?

Me: not telling!

Henry: (raises his head from his desk) what?

Me: I said am not telling

Henry: you must! (with a dubious smile on his face)

Me: no I won't!

Henry: OK, let's see what the punishment will be

Me: punishment?

Henry: oh never mind. Just thinking aloud.

Me: please tell me

Henry: not telling

Just then, his secretary walked in

Henry: you didn't knock

Secretary :am sorry sir,

Henry: no problem. Sup?

Secretary : Mr. bosun is here sir,......... Blablabla

We got home that day and I ran straight into my room and had a warm shower. I need am! All this a.c wey they d on Don tire me abeg. See how my room cold. Just then, I heard a knock on my door. I opened and it was Judith

Judith: aunty oga DE call u

Me: OK dear, I dey come. Where him dey sef ?

Judith: he dey him room aunty

Me: thank u. (I wore my flip flops and headed to his room. Never been there since last night) knock knock

Henry: open the door

I opened the door and stepped in. Wow! His room is like nothing I've seen before. Are u sure this ain't what heaven looks like? Beautiful purple and lavender Haze wall, Grey sets of furniture, neatly dressed white and purple bed sheet on a really well furnished and wide bed. I could see a lot of beautiful things then finally remembered I couldn't even see the person who invited me.

Me: Henry! Henry am here

Just then, the lights went out!

Me: Jesus! henry... Please where are u? Judith said you called. Please come out am scared, the light is out and I don't have my phone. Henry!

To be continued...
Re: Fate Of Ada by SmellingAnus(m): 4:14pm On Dec 22, 2016
Getting more interesting cool

1 Like

Re: Fate Of Ada by hemanuelmoc(m): 6:23pm On Dec 22, 2016
Booboo7:

Lol... Thanks dear, updating in a bit

Pop corn or not, ama 4lo you like am following Christ.

1 Like

Re: Fate Of Ada by hebex12(m): 8:25pm On Dec 22, 2016
Shey u sef ff go headies ni abi y u wan kill person with suspence now

1 Like

Re: Fate Of Ada by Egbi2020: 9:21pm On Dec 22, 2016
Nice write-up. but won't you pity us with dis ur suspense?

1 Like

Re: Fate Of Ada by Booboo7(f): 6:25pm On Dec 23, 2016
Fate of Ada continues...

Then I felt a cold hand across my stomach just right behind me and a warm breath filled the nape of my neck. I was so scared to scream, too stiff to move. Then I heard my name ' ADA' then it felt like I've been liberated to scream.

Me: aaarrrggggghhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!

Henry: hey... Ada, it's OK it's me.

I kept screaming and running around the room until the light came up! I found him laughing right beside his bed. Then I stopped screaming and kept panting and gasping for air.

Henry: (amidst laughter) Ada it's OK. It's me don't worry nothing is gonn eat u up. Gosh u such a baby!

Me: why did u do that?

Henry: told u I'd punish you right? So that's it

Me: that's not fair Henry, it's not fair

Henry: I like the sound of that Bae, Henry.... I love the tone you called my name with. (stretches his hands as I take them by Going closer) sit down let's watch a movie

Me: what movie?

Henry: Sheena.. It's about a warrior princess who found the love of her life in her jungle home. It's an old American video but I love animals so can't stop watching.

Me: OK, let's watch

Henry pressed the remote control and the movie started. We watched and talked about the movie and in no time were served our meals in his room. I enjoyed the comfort of his room, the movie, the chats and the meal all at the same time. I woke up the next morning to find us both wrapped in a duve! Confused about how careless I had acted I looked at his wall clock... 8:00am??!! Jesus! I screamed.
Henry woke up trying to shade the light which shone on his face from it.

Henry: are you OK? What's the matter?

Me: we are late for work

Henry: so?

Me: so please get up and take your shower and let's go to work.

Henry: and if I don't?

Me: then I'll make you

Henry: please make me.

Me: Henry this is no time for jokes.. Please get up

Henry: I don't wanna go to work. Maybe later not now and why do u look so uncomfortable?

Me: because I slept in your bed and I shouldn't have done that.

Henry: it's not like I raped you or anything

Me: I know, I just don't feel good about it

Henry: OK so,

Me: I'll go take a shower and make sure your breakfast is ready

Henry: don't be so formal with me Babe, we are friends right?

Me: yea

Henry: so let's be that. Don't play formal with me. I don't have so much friends and I know am missing out of that life so don't deny me that too

Me: I understand. Now go take a shower before I loose it

Henry: hahahhahahahahahahhahaa. Now that's more like it. Yes mam!

From that day, things changed. Henry and I became friends and we started enjoying those things we missed out on until we both realized we were making a mistake!

To be continued...
Re: Fate Of Ada by SmellingAnus(m): 7:10pm On Dec 23, 2016
Oh... Something I wish it was all rosy but that's life for you like they say... It's filled with ups and downs... Nice story dear... Keep it up... Minus the long suspense cheesy
Re: Fate Of Ada by Alighoda2(m): 8:47pm On Dec 23, 2016
nice story, Pls more updates thanks

1 Like

Re: Fate Of Ada by tochivitus(m): 9:06pm On Dec 23, 2016
nice story Ada but please and update quick and more often.

1 Like

Re: Fate Of Ada by Booboo7(f): 1:08pm On Dec 24, 2016
Fate of Ada continues...

I had worked with Henry for over four months, salary kept flying in and he kept giving me gifts, bonuses and allowances. I gave Jenny some money to get us a new home (self contained) in Area 1, since it was closer to her place of work and also close to me. Jenny was so excited...

Jenny: babe God Don help us o. Life have started for us... Chai this kind favor no dey come twice o

Me: abi o shebi ur mumc get account na? Make we send her small money. I wan send give my malee too

Jenny: eiyaa. Ada, I can't thank you enough. U have a good heart

Me: u thought me Jenny. U had nothing but yet made sure I I lacked little. U have a pure heart Jenny

Jenny: why u come dey make me blush?

We both laughed so hard. I took her out after transferring the money we talked about and we had a nice girly time. We chatted, talked about work and everything we could talk about.

Jenny: but Ada, I keep saying this oh. That guy loves you oh. If not he will not be doing all the things he's doing...

Me: no now. Jenny he's not like that. That guy is a nice guy that's all

Jenny: him been in love with u doesn't make him less of a nice guy na

Me: Jenny no spoil our outing joh. Ehe how is Mike.

We kept chatting till we decided to part ways. On my way home as I was about hiring a cab I stormed on an old course mate.

Johnson : oh baby.... ada! Is this u?
Me: Johnson! Jesus omG

We hugged and talked and exchanged numbers. Back in school, Johnson was kinda close but he got a girlfriend later after I refused dating him and I had to let go.

After that day, Johnson and I would hang out at my spare time e.g when Henry was asleep, doing sports or working in his home office. One day, while Henry was asleep, I left a note on his table explaining that I was going to see a friend. Unplanned, I spent so much time with Johnson in a park then he went to drop me at home. Just right in front of the gate I saw Henry standing with his arms crossed over his chest like he was waiting for something. I bade Johnson good bye as he pecked me and I stepped out of the car and went my way. Getting to Henry, I said 'hi' and he gave no reply!

To be continued....

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Fate Of Ada by SmellingAnus(m): 2:07pm On Dec 24, 2016
Interesting cool but pls more updates by the way merry Christmas in advance cool

1 Like

Re: Fate Of Ada by Booboo7(f): 4:02pm On Dec 24, 2016
SmellingAnus:
Interesting cool but pls more updates by the way merry Christmas in advance cool

Wish you the same sweety . Hope you have gotten your Christmas cloth? Lol
Re: Fate Of Ada by SmellingAnus(m): 5:27pm On Dec 24, 2016
Booboo7:

Wish you the same sweety . Hope you have gotten your Christmas cloth? Lol
hahhahah I can sense that you have already made your Christmas hair honey grin

1 Like

Re: Fate Of Ada by Booboo7(f): 7:41pm On Dec 24, 2016
SmellingAnus:
hahhahah I can sense that you have already made your Christmas hair honey grin

Yes na .... How did u know? Lol
Re: Fate Of Ada by SmellingAnus(m): 7:52pm On Dec 24, 2016
Booboo7:

Yes na .... How did u know? Lol
cos you are my honey cool

1 Like

Re: Fate Of Ada by Booboo7(f): 8:08pm On Dec 24, 2016
SmellingAnus:
cos you are my honey cool

Right? OK dear... I've made my Christmas hair... It's really long and beautiful. Braids#
Re: Fate Of Ada by Egbi2020: 9:17pm On Dec 24, 2016
Booboo7:

Right? OK dear... I've made my Christmas hair... It's really long and beautiful. Braids#

Ok nice.But hw abt d update of this thread?
Re: Fate Of Ada by Alighoda2(m): 9:20pm On Dec 24, 2016
pls updates ,the story is interesting
Re: Fate Of Ada by SmellingAnus(m): 8:21am On Dec 25, 2016
Booboo7:

lovely... Wish I could see it cool Merry Christmas once again my Queen cool
Re: Fate Of Ada by innocent99: 12:02pm On Dec 25, 2016
This story is making sense.... Kudos to u but please update us on time.
Re: Fate Of Ada by hebex12(m): 4:34pm On Dec 25, 2016
u no do well @ all ooo,,,,u suppose use like 10 update do xmas for us now.....why u dey dull like this
Re: Fate Of Ada by Booboo7(f): 5:03pm On Dec 25, 2016
hebex12:
u no do well @ all ooo,,,,u suppose use like 10 update do xmas for us now.....why u dey dull like this

No vex ... Been entertaining guests sweedy. Oya sowie
Re: Fate Of Ada by viktohmarkz(m): 5:25pm On Dec 25, 2016
Booboo7:

No vex ... Been entertaining guests sweedy. Oya sowie
are we gonna get the update still?
Re: Fate Of Ada by Originalsly: 8:10pm On Dec 25, 2016
Madam .... at least you can treat us to some pix... let us hang on to your braids .... is not fair to have us just waiting and waiting... and waiting....and waiting... are we not guests too?...we hungry too. ....for your words. This your writing got more suspense than movies!
Re: Fate Of Ada by Booboo7(f): 10:26pm On Dec 25, 2016
Fate of Ada continues..

I turned, thinking he didn't hear me say hi... Then I greeted again and he was like 'I heard you the first time'
Wow! I hadn't seen that part before.

Me: Henry is everything alright? What's the matter?

He gave no answer and walked out on me into the compound. I quietly followed him to the awaiting room

Me: Henry please have I done something wrong? Henry, Henry

Henry: leave me alone. Just don't talk to me

Me: Henry please don't be like this! If something happened, we could just talk it over

He stormed out of the awaiting room and walked out on me.
Things changed, Henry nags and threatens at every given opportunity, stopped eating or hanging out with me and so on. One day, I decided to talk with him and find out what changed.

Henry: nothing!

Me: but u changed Henry. You hardly talk to me, hardly eat the meals I prepare as peace offering and also u make me feel uncomfortable. What is going on?

Henry: must I do all those things? Tell me. Why don't you get all that from your new boyfriend?

Me: wow! Henry I dunno what you talking about.

Henry: whatever just lemme alone.

Me : yes you are right. I need to leave u alone and am packing out of your house immediately

I walked out on him this Time and went upstairs to pack up. While packing up, I felt his presence but put up a show of been ignorant. Then I zipped one of the bags and attempted Taking it out of the room when he dragged the bag out of my hand, dragged and pushed me to the closest wall and placed his lips on mine.

To be continued..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fate Of Ada by famopompy(m): 1:40am On Dec 26, 2016
Nice write up OP. I had no choice but to follow this story. your number one fan says Merry Christmas and happy New Year in advance.
Re: Fate Of Ada by Originalsly: 3:54am On Dec 26, 2016
Ah ah?.... this is a really really bad spot to put this story on pause!

1 Like

Re: Fate Of Ada by Booboo7(f): 10:34am On Dec 26, 2016
famopompy:
Nice write up OP. I had no choice but to follow this story. your number one fan says Merry Christmas and happy New Year in advance.

Thanks honey... Wish you the beauty of life.
Re: Fate Of Ada by tochivitus(m): 12:40pm On Dec 26, 2016
Ada can u please make the updates little lengthy? nice one
Re: Fate Of Ada by famopompy(m): 1:03pm On Dec 26, 2016
Booboo7:

Thanks honey... Wish you the beauty of life.

Thanks dearie. I appreciate. God bless you. we will be together in 2017 by God's grace. This is one of the best write up I have seen this year

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Man Marries His Girlfriend Of 10 Years (Photos) / Man Makes Girlfriend Lose Her Job As Payback For Cheating On Him / A Nairalander Just Found A Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.