Stats: 3,150,495 members, 7,808,832 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:37 PM

Fate Of Ada - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Fate Of Ada (33079 Views)

15 Ways Women React When They Received Gifts From Their Man – Ada Bekee / 16 Reasons Why Nigerian Men Get Married According To Ada Bekee / Ada; Girl Who Featured In Kingtblakhoc Sex Video Repents (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fate Of Ada by famopompy(m): 6:19am On Jan 06, 2017
Hi dear.. We are waiting for update o. Don't keep us waiting for so long. God bless you
Re: Fate Of Ada by Booboo7(f): 2:43pm On Jan 06, 2017
Fate of Ada continues...

The pains grew worse and I had no choice than rush to the hospital the next morning. As usual, Jenny was by my side. That morning we bumped into Henry's family doctor who informed us that he was there to run an operation on someone. He asked why I didn't come to his hospital to have my check up and I gave no answer.

Doc: that reminds me Ada. I've been wanting to see and talk to you about something

Me: I'll find time to come see you doc.

Doc: no Ada, it's really I important!

Me: I know sir but (then I became uncomfortable) I em.... (the pains increased and I bent searching for a way to reduce the pain as doc and Jenny helped me into the hospital)

Doc Ken and the residence doctor attended to me and put me in a ward.

Doc: Ada u are pregnant aren't u?

Me: yes doc

Doc: obviously, so have u been seeing anything?

Me: just little bleeding. I thought it was normal until I started having cramps. Very painful ones then I thought of checking the hospital

Doc: no Ada, u should have checked by the hospital immediately this symptoms were noticed eh. Don't worry, we'll try our best.

The last person I saw before falling asleep after my medication, was Jenny and then I went blank! Waking up later that day, I couldn't believe what the ward looked like. Henry??!!! and the workers in his house! What are they doing here??

Henry: baby (he looked like he had been sobbing or something)

Henry held my hand... I turned to look at Jenny. She had worries written all over her.

Me: just tell me the truth! How's my baby Jenny?

Jenny looked away, like she didn't want to say anything. Then I looked at doctor Ken who just came into the ward

Doc: Ada, how are you feeling?

Me: I have less cramps doctor. Like its fading away. Please how is my baby?

Doc: your baby.... Ermm. Well we thank God for everything. We lost the baby, there was a miscarriage

Hearing this didn't only break my heart, it shambled it! It gave me more reasons to hate the man I once loved... The one who put me through all this. I cried for a while then stopped and just listened to everyone who had words of encouragement for me. That night, I could eat nothing. Henry tried all he could to get me to eat but I didn't then one of the worst things that happened in my history with Henry surfaced! Just right through the door, a stranger walked in...

To be continued.

Re: Fate Of Ada by famopompy(m): 7:13pm On Jan 06, 2017
nice update love. but please make it a little longer. I beg you and I am really begging now

Re: Fate Of Ada by innocent99: 8:11pm On Jan 06, 2017
U went through a lot dear. Almost ran into tears reading dis update. God strengthen u

Re: Fate Of Ada by sylvez(m): 10:57am On Jan 07, 2017
could dis b d end of Fate of Ada
Re: Fate Of Ada by Booboo7(f): 11:55am On Jan 07, 2017
Fate of Ada uploading soon...
Re: Fate Of Ada by famopompy(m): 3:28pm On Jan 07, 2017
Booboo7:
Fate of Ada uploading soon...
Thanks dear
Re: Fate Of Ada by Originalsly: 8:56pm On Jan 07, 2017
Hmmm... this Booboo just bring us to the edge of the cliff.... disappears... then returns to shove us off...only for us to discover the end is not near....cliff hanging Booboo! Great work!

Re: Fate Of Ada by Booboo7(f): 8:28pm On Jan 08, 2017
Fate of Ada continues...

Stranger: Ada why did you do it? Baby how could u?

We all had a startled look on our faces...

Me: sorry, who are you and have we met?

Stranger : so you actually have the guts to ask me that question Ada? After all we've been through? Baby couldn't you just wait for me to get a source of Taking care of our baby? Why did u kill it?

Me: Jenny what is this idiot talking about? I don't even know him

Jenny: excuse me Mr man. Who are you and what do you want here?

Stranger : oh so you are Jenny? Thank God I finally met you. My name is James, am the father of the baby Ada just aborted.

Henry: what the bleep is going on here? Somebody say something

Me: I dunno him. I dunno what he's talking about I swear

Stranger: baby why are you denying me like this?

Before I could say Jack, Henry stood up and walked out of the hospital ward and that was it! He never came back. I was too busy trying to convince every other person of my innocence that I didn't notice when the stranger walked out. He kept showing up everyday in the hospital claiming am his girlfriend and that I aborted his baby. The third day which was my last in the hospital, he came with same storyline so I asked Jenny to get him arrested. For the first time in my life I noticed the confusion in Jenny's face was self defining. Before she could return with the two police me that were released to her, the stranger already left. I got so worried and didn't know what to do.

Jenny I must get that guy o. I must find him and sniff the truth out of him. If to say my palee get money I for say they pay am to blackmail me but abeg who go Wan do broke girl like me that kind thing na? I asked Jenny in one of our conversation. Jenny pleaded I took things easy.

Jenny: Ada if Henry is the man for u, he'll come back... The only problem is I won't let him have u easily this time.. As for that bastard, leave him to me. I'll find him..

Days passed and weeks followed and yet I heard nothing from Henry. Then I decided to move on again.
One day I was taking a walk along a path as I noticed the lady who was heavily pregnant and walking in front of me kept bending at pace. Then finally she started screaming for help. I rushed forward and caught her before she could fall and just then she said 'sister, my baby wan comot' confused as I was, I couldn't carry her but as I slowly tried helping her back to the road, I kept screaming for help. Finally a woman opened her door and took us in the she told me she was a midwife and she helped get the baby delivered as the baby was already finding her way out before we got into the midwife's room. She got her and the baby cleaned up with the hot water I boiled in her kitchen, got rid of the afterbirth and after a while the just delivered mother made a call with my phone as the midwife helped with a description to our location. The lady's husband walked into the room where I sat beside his sleepy wife and rushed straight to hold her. Just as he walked in, I knew that face was familiar. I gave no attention seeking movement until I remembered who he was...

To be Continued...

Re: Fate Of Ada by Udochee(m): 8:44pm On Jan 08, 2017
....and it was that stranger. nice story babe.keep it coming

Re: Fate Of Ada by famopompy(m): 9:47pm On Jan 08, 2017
I am sure the husband of the woman is d man that blackmailed you. nice story dear. God bless you. Happy Sunday

Re: Fate Of Ada by Booboo7(f): 5:37am On Jan 09, 2017
Originalsly:
Hmmm... this Booboo just bring us to the edge of the cliff.... disappears... then returns to shove us off...only for us to discover the end is not near....cliff hanging Booboo! Great work!

Thanks sweety
Re: Fate Of Ada by tochivitus(m): 5:40am On Jan 09, 2017
hmm am loving this, keep it coming deary

Re: Fate Of Ada by Booboo7(f): 7:33am On Jan 09, 2017
Fate of Ada continues...

YOU!!! I screamed. It was you... Yes yes yes... You said your name was James!

The other two faces in the room were startled except his.

His wife: honey what is she talking about?? That is the lady that brought me here from the road she saved me and your daughter's life. Do you know her?

He said nothing...

Midwife : ah ah what's going on now? Sorry young lady, what's your name?

Me: (already in tears) my name is Ada. I don't know what I did to him, I don't know why he did it

His wife: honey what is she talking about? Is she lying?

Him: no! She's not lying

His wife : then talk to us. What happened?

Me: he blackmailed me

His wife : what? Honey talk to us now

Him: please everyone sit down. Let me explain

we all took our seats and then he began narrating

Him: honey you remember Judith? Mama Emma's younger sister that works in one rich man's house.

His wife : yes I remember her

Him: toh she was the one that called me for business so she connected me to one oyinbo akata

Me: Cassandra?

Him: I know know her name but the lady tall, get brown hair

Me: it's Cassandra

Him: OK. So she told me that her husband was cheating on her with one girl named Ada that she wanted me to make her husband believe that you and I are engaged to be married and she will pay me well

Me: Henry is not her husband. She came and took him away from me

Him: toh na wetin she tell me be that o. The pay was mouth watery so I took the job and we were planning on how to execute our plan until I got a call from her that day that I should go to that hospital, that she will forward the address and ward to me once Judith sent it to her

Me: Jesus christ! It's true. Judith was there when you came

Him: yes, it was that whitey that also told me that you were pregnant and that I should claim it was mine and put up a show in the hospital that the baby is mine since Judith told her that the family doctor just called her supposed husband to inform him that you have lost his baby.

Me: oh my God! Why? Why is this world so cruel?

Midwife : mmmmmm it's well. You see, the deed has been done. What we have to think about now is how to give this young lady her life back

Him: sister please am really sorry. I can't believe the same person I robbed of her happiness just saved the life of my wife and daughter. See eh first thing tomorrow morning I will go to your oga's office and confess to him please all I wneed is his phone number and office address

Me: Please I'll really appreciate if you can do that for me

His wife: he will.. I will personally see to it

Him: honey please am sorry. You of all people know that I don't involve myself in such things but what happened was I needed some money to pay the landlord as business was not moving well. Please forgive me

His wife : I forgive you but you must give her back her happiness.

We all exchanged contacts I left based on trust that everything would be fine again. Went home and told Jenny what happened.

Jennny: what? Eh eh eh eh eh Ada am not smiling with you o. Are you playing or what?

Me: Jenny you know say I no dey play reach this level na

Jenny picked up her belt, buckled it and starting putting on her slippers

Me: babe where you dey go?

Jenny: Henry house. I dey go beat Judith and that ashewo

Me: no now, the man go go Henry office tomorrow

Jenny: tomorrow too far. Why wait till tomorrow when we can squeeze the truth out of their necks this night?

Me: no Jenny just be patient and help me pray that everything will be fine by tomorrow. Although after all that have happened, I really don't feel like having anything to do with Henry anymore but at least let it all end on a good note, a proof of my innocence.

Jenny: I understand baby. You've been through hell I tell you.

We both prayed that night and went to bed.

To be continued...

Re: Fate Of Ada by famopompy(m): 8:00am On Jan 09, 2017
Thanks dearie for this wonderful Monday gift. More ink to your pen. I really appreciate God's blessings in your life. You are the best.

Re: Fate Of Ada by Booboo7(f): 8:40am On Jan 09, 2017
famopompy:
Thanks dearie for this wonderful Monday gift. More ink to your pen. I really appreciate God's blessings in your life. You are the best.

Thanks dearie. God bless u too
Re: Fate Of Ada by Nobody: 2:20pm On Jan 09, 2017
Mzthowxeen:
lov dix story, tanx Booboo7 buh comma complete it o

Have you read the complete story? @OP beautiful piece

Re: Fate Of Ada by innocent99: 8:34am On Jan 11, 2017
Since u did not update yesterday, we should be expecting double episode today.

Re: Fate Of Ada by famopompy(m): 9:00am On Jan 11, 2017
my Boo Boo. pls I am expecting you to update. we need to read and learn. we beg you dear

Re: Fate Of Ada by Booboo7(f): 11:00am On Jan 11, 2017
Fate of Ada continues...

The next morning, Jenny asked me to put a call through to Mr James and find out what his plan was. I did and it went through

James: hello my sister, I already called your oga he said I can see him by 12:00 pm so am waiting. Whenever it's 11:30, I'll take off to that office address you gave me and tell him everything. Abeg no vex for me oh.

Me: thank you very much James, God bless you for me. Please flash me when you are done with him

Then I hung up. Jenny told me not to worry that everything would be fine soon.

Jenny: but Ada, what if Henry comes begging, asking you back into his life?

Me: Jenny honestly, I still have feelings for him but Sweety it stops there. I can't go out with Henry anymore. He doesn't love me and I can't force him to even if he comes back, he's doing so because he'll be feeling guilty for what he put me through so all I'll do is tell him I've forgiven him so he'll be free to move on. You see, a lot of people like u- still love me and I don't want to let you guys down anymore

Jenny: you didn't let us down Ada, some things just happen and we learn a lot from them. My fear is for u not to keep living in this and end up not falling in love anymore.

Me: Jenny I can't say, I've been betrayed and hurt by the one and only man I ever loved and cared about. I don't know if I can give another man that chance again

Jenny: I understand dear, let's just pray that God will help us set things right from today. But for now, you know na

Me: what?

Jenny : I want to give us a treat

Me: tell me about it

Jenny: first of all, I'll make a delicious breaky as Mike will join us soon then I'll take it from there

Me: serious? Jenny u don dey make me develop long throat this days o

Jenny: ehe na. Gimme a minute.

Jenny ran out of the house with her purse and got back with veggies and eggs. She got into the kitchen as I cleaned up the house. Then she made a delicious pot of noodle with greens and tomatoes, shrimps, eggs, fish and spice. I scooped from the pot and ran off as she ran after me to the gate, I ran out of the gate with the big spoon I had then I finally ran into Mike!

Mike: (all smiles) Ada what's going on?

I ran and secured myself behind him while Jenny ran to attack me.

Me: is it not this your troublesome wife?

Jenny: me abi... You will see today

Mike tries to separate us.....

Mike: hey hey hey hey.... It's OK. Alright you girls calm down. I won't give you what I got you if you don't stop fighting o

On hearing that, our fight ended and we both rushed to hold him

Mike: good girls. Now let's go inside and I'll show you.

We went inside and he gave us our packages. I got a wrist watch and a pair of glasses, didn't care to know what Jenny got but we both jumped on him in joy. We all ate from one tray and watched a movie then Jenny and I got dressed after our bathe and we went to hang out with Mike.
That evening, I got a call from James.

James: sister Ada, I've finished with him.

Me: OK did he understand?

James: yes he did. He was furious. He nearly got me arrested... But we settled and he told me I had to help him reach you. I gave him your number because he said he doesn't have it anymore.

Me: thanks my dear. God bless you

James: bless you too. I'll be available whenever you need me.

Me: thank you

I hung up and told Jenny everything we talked about and she assured me all would be well soon.
That evening, Henry called...

To be continued...

Re: Fate Of Ada by famopompy(m): 3:04pm On Jan 11, 2017
Thank you dear. we all appreciate

Re: Fate Of Ada by multikolour(m): 5:42pm On Jan 11, 2017
Booboo7:
. That evening, Henry called...
To be continued...
hey Ada come and add jara na, the update is too small now.
Re: Fate Of Ada by alfred007(m): 9:00pm On Jan 11, 2017
OK ba
Re: Fate Of Ada by Booboo7(f): 8:15am On Jan 12, 2017
Will be updating today sweeties
Re: Fate Of Ada by alfred007(m): 9:21am On Jan 12, 2017
Booboo7:
will be waiting dearest. ur work is master piece

Re: Fate Of Ada by innocent99: 1:26pm On Jan 12, 2017
Booboo7:
Tanx sweet. #kisses

Re: Fate Of Ada by Booboo7(f): 9:31am On Jan 13, 2017
Fate of Ada continues...

Didn't realize I still had Henry's number in my head until I saw it on the screen of my phone as it rang. I picked on the second buzz.

Henry: hello

Me: hello, Ada on the line who am I talking to? (like I didn't know his number and voice)

Henry: baby its Henry. Errrrmmm.. Baby please I.... Please we need to talk

Me: about what?

Henry: it's serious (his voice sounded nervous)

Me: well definitely... am all ears Henry. (saying his name attracted Mike and jenny)

Henry: baby its not something we really can discuss on the phone. Please I need to see you

Me: am not sure about that.

Henry: baby please. I know am the last person you wanna see but please am asking you to give me a chance to see and talk with you. I can come over to wherever you are and get you

Jenny and mike nodded I gave him the chance to see me.

Me: you'd need to call back in 10 minutes

Henry: baby please don't switch off your cellphone. Please

Me: I won't. (then I hung up)

Jenny held my hand.

Jenny: Ada why didn't you tell him to come get you now? I believe you guys can just sort this things out

Me: Jenny please don't go there... The only thing that would have given me that thought was the baby and it's gone so

Mike: Ada just know we are right beside you in whatever decision you take. By the way, you need to talk with him. Communication is important give him a chance to atleast say sorry for all he did.

Then my phone rang.

Me: it's him

Jenny: pick na

I picked up...

Me: hello

Henry: baby please where are u?

Me: at the Galleria

Henry: silverbird?

Me: yeah

Henry: can I come get you?

Me: ok

Henry: thank God. On my way

In less than 10 minutes he was there so he called and we connected at the first floor. We stood there staring at each other across the hall for a while then finally met.

Henry: baby (he gave me a tight hug) are you here with someone?

Me: yes

Henry: will it be OK if I just take you away like that?

Me: yeah, I already took permission.

Henry: OK lets... Come with me

We drove out of the Galleria without further communications and straight up, he went to Jabi Lake. We got there and got really close to the lake then he made me sit down on a mould. He stood for a while sighing hard then finally knelt just right in front of me and bent his head on my legs. I felt his tears dropped on my legs as I was dressed in a short gown. Then the sob increased and I did nothing but stare into the lake... The pains in my heart grew.
Henry: baby will you ever forgive me?

He continued crying and held my legs tightly together

Henry: baby please... I don't have any excuses for everything I did. I cheated on you, I broke your heart and trust, I betrayed you, I walked out on you just when you needed me the most and I didn't keep to my promises. Baby you showed me so much love and care and I didn't give it back. (sobbed more) please forgive me. Am sorry baby please

Me: Henry get up

Henry: no... No. Let me stay this way

Me: I insist

Henry: baby please am sorry

Me: Henry, look OK this whole thing won't work

Henry: baby it will if you let it. Please! Please don't leave me

Me: am not with you Henry. Am not

Henry: baby please. Please

We kept talking and sobbing for a while then I told him I had to leave.

Me: Henry I need to go. I need to work in the morning

Henry: baby please.

I got up and made to leave but he got up and held me.

Henry: baby pls don't leave me. Please baby

Me: Henry I hold nothing against you. If I did, I wouldn't be here with you

Henry: I know baby. I need you back, my life have been a total mess without you. I don't love Cassandra it's you I want

Me: really? So what is she still doing in your house?

Henry: baby am getting a contract in her name from her dad's company and its massive that's why she's still there. I tried calling severally after the hospital thing and your number just wouldn't connect so I checked by the hospital and confirmed you had been discharged but today, someone called by my office to confess to everything that took place in the hospital and I had to get your new number from him and call you.. Baby I don't love Cassandra, pls don't leave me.

Me: Henry I need to go home (I turned and walked away)

He dragged me and planted a kiss on my lips. We both kissed each other hungrily, like we've missed it so much then I broke out of his grip.

To be continued

Re: Fate Of Ada by tochivitus(m): 10:25am On Jan 13, 2017
yummy keep it coming honey

Re: Fate Of Ada by Originalsly: 8:27pm On Jan 13, 2017
Ah ah?..... after trying to swallow each other kissing hungrily I'm expecting to hear you guys making huge waves in the sand at the lake side! I'm waiting... with my binoculars!

Re: Fate Of Ada by innocent99: 8:14pm On Jan 15, 2017
U brought us dis far and decided to leave us. Issokay
Re: Fate Of Ada by famopompy(m): 9:22pm On Jan 15, 2017
you have abandoned us Boo......
Re: Fate Of Ada by Booboo7(f): 1:07pm On Jan 16, 2017
No Sweets am sorry... See eh... I'll update after work tonight. If someone catches me typing this story, he'll kill me lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Man Marries His Girlfriend Of 10 Years (Photos) / Man Makes Girlfriend Lose Her Job As Payback For Cheating On Him / A Nairalander Just Found A Wife

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79