Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,276 members, 7,780,626 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 06:02 PM

21 Funny, Cool, Cute, Incredible Pictures You Need To See This Week - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 21 Funny, Cool, Cute, Incredible Pictures You Need To See This Week (5354 Views)

Pictures You Can Relate To If You Attended Government Schools In The 90s. / Pictures You Can Relate To In A Nigerian Secondary School (Hilarious pics) / 10 Pictures You Will Relate To If You Ever Schooled In A Boarding School. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

21 Funny, Cool, Cute, Incredible Pictures You Need To See This Week by salamispycee1(m): 2:49pm On Nov 19, 2016
Don’t stress. We’ve got you covered.

We’ve rounded up all the best pictures you might not have had time to look at this week (that you really should see) in one handy place, so you can scroll through and feel like you haven’t missed out.

From dogs dressed as lobsters to the super moon, here are the 21 pictures you need to see this week.

[size=20pt]View full Photos Here: https://salamispycee..com.ng/2016/11/21-funny-cool-cute-incredible-pictures.html[/size]

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 21 Funny, Cool, Cute, Incredible Pictures You Need To See This Week by Ukeachu1(m): 2:54pm On Nov 19, 2016
waiting
Re: 21 Funny, Cool, Cute, Incredible Pictures You Need To See This Week by icekream(m): 2:56pm On Nov 19, 2016
More
Re: 21 Funny, Cool, Cute, Incredible Pictures You Need To See This Week by mazimee(m): 3:20pm On Nov 19, 2016
Those cats sitting together in that picture are just too lovely and adorable.

2 Likes

Re: 21 Funny, Cool, Cute, Incredible Pictures You Need To See This Week by Blanc8(m): 10:42pm On Nov 19, 2016
mazimee:
Those dogs sitting together in that picture is just too lovely and adorable.

DUNNO why, just find it weird a guy is showing this sorta emotion... Plus using the word *Adorable *

8 Likes

Re: 21 Funny, Cool, Cute, Incredible Pictures You Need To See This Week by mazimee(m): 10:50pm On Nov 19, 2016
Blanc8:

DUNNO why, just find it weird a guy is showing this sorta emotion... Plus using the word *Adorable *

I don't know why, I just find it weird seeing a guy bottle up his emotions just fit into the picture of an idea guy the society has painted. I am not a conformist, I am a free mind/spirit.

13 Likes

Re: 21 Funny, Cool, Cute, Incredible Pictures You Need To See This Week by ninovandross(m): 2:20am On Nov 20, 2016
mazimee:
Those dogs sitting together in that picture are just too lovely and adorable.
I think those are cats

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 21 Funny, Cool, Cute, Incredible Pictures You Need To See This Week by coolbreezy01: 5:30am On Nov 20, 2016
So you have successfully succeeded in bringing us here then you run away!!!
Re: 21 Funny, Cool, Cute, Incredible Pictures You Need To See This Week by Joe171(m): 9:18am On Nov 20, 2016
ninovandross:
I think those are cats
if those are cats I'd love them super. I love cats dai

1 Like

Re: 21 Funny, Cool, Cute, Incredible Pictures You Need To See This Week by Masculity(m): 1:06pm On Nov 20, 2016
Still waiting

4 Likes

Re: 21 Funny, Cool, Cute, Incredible Pictures You Need To See This Week by blueflowers(f): 2:14pm On Nov 20, 2016
Waiting

2 Likes

Re: 21 Funny, Cool, Cute, Incredible Pictures You Need To See This Week by rookidmart: 6:58pm On Nov 20, 2016
Joe171:
if those are cats I'd love them super. I love cats dai
You have any?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 21 Funny, Cool, Cute, Incredible Pictures You Need To See This Week by Sirhethat12(f): 7:39pm On Nov 20, 2016
Blanc8:

*smh* Mentality of a typical Nigeria guy, your type must be so unromantic... shior

1 Like

Re: 21 Funny, Cool, Cute, Incredible Pictures You Need To See This Week by Blanc8(m): 8:41pm On Nov 20, 2016
Sirhethat12:

*smh* Mentality of a typical Nigeria guy, your type must be so unromantic... shior

Abeg, who be this one.. ?
Re: 21 Funny, Cool, Cute, Incredible Pictures You Need To See This Week by Nobody: 9:04pm On Nov 20, 2016
1. Mafia dog

Re: 21 Funny, Cool, Cute, Incredible Pictures You Need To See This Week by Nobody: 9:05pm On Nov 20, 2016
Oya

1 Like

Re: 21 Funny, Cool, Cute, Incredible Pictures You Need To See This Week by onyedika946(m): 9:10pm On Nov 20, 2016
mazimee:

I don't know why, I just find it weird seeing a guy bottle up his emotions just fit into the picture of an idea guy the society has painted. I am not a conformist, I am a free mind/spirit.
make i hear

1 Like

Re: 21 Funny, Cool, Cute, Incredible Pictures You Need To See This Week by Nobody: 12:32am On Nov 21, 2016
mazimee:

High five dude, high five

1 Like

Re: 21 Funny, Cool, Cute, Incredible Pictures You Need To See This Week by Timor123: 1:52am On Nov 21, 2016
I love those two kitties
Re: 21 Funny, Cool, Cute, Incredible Pictures You Need To See This Week by Joe171(m): 1:53am On Nov 21, 2016
rookidmart:
You have any?
Not yet, but plan getting one. bae doesn't like cats, she's so scared of it. cat is the most adorable pet I know.

Do you want to gift me one?
Re: 21 Funny, Cool, Cute, Incredible Pictures You Need To See This Week by rookidmart: 7:49am On Nov 21, 2016
Joe171:
Not yet, but plan getting one. bae doesn't like cats, she's so scared of it. cat is the most adorable pet I know.

Do you want to gift me one?
I have kittens for sale if you're in Lagos. https://www.nairaland.com/3468106/kittens-sale-lagos
Re: 21 Funny, Cool, Cute, Incredible Pictures You Need To See This Week by PgmMccoy: 11:24am On Nov 21, 2016
OH PLACES YOU’LL GO
“Imagination is more important than knowledge. For while knowledge defines all we currently know and understand, imagination points to all we might yet discover and create”.
- Albert Einstein
Imagination takes us through what we see into the world beyond it, the world which is as yet unknown to us.
Stephen King once said “fiction is the truth inside the lie”.
The same can be said for imagination. Our imagination presents the truth beneath the lie. If we are to really test our steel and to take our creative work to a new level it is so important to stretch our mind exposure to the imagination of others.
Imagination Sparks Imagination
What is possible? Where can we go? What can we achieve? These are all questions of the imagination within the boundaries of the results acquired by previous imagination. It is hard to believe that we were once unenlightened about things like the world being spherical. Once an imagined world becomes reality based, it becomes impossible to imagine the world prior to it.
Through reading fiction you not only learn a story, you learn about your own imagination, and you learn how to write about places and situations that draw you in, and characters with whom you can identify. Good fiction allows you to dream. You enter another world, you become a part of it, and it becomes a part of you. It latches onto your imagination and pulls it in all directions. The world of your dreams, your imaginings, the narrative around which the truth is concealed, is re-constructed. Even your memories can become re-imagined as they are influenced by the new connection.
Can you imagine such a world? Is there any more evidence required to show that we are in fact all creative beings?
Some fiction available at Laterna to heighten your imaginations are:
Pharaoh’s Daughter – Mesu Andrews
Eve – Wm. Paul Young
Mama’s Boy - Reshonda Tate Billingsley
The Fault In Our Stars – John Green and much more.
To see more visit https://www.laternabooks.com/index3.php?s=33&page=2

Re: 21 Funny, Cool, Cute, Incredible Pictures You Need To See This Week by santos234: 3:49pm On Nov 22, 2016
salamispycee1:
Don’t stress. We’ve got you covered.

We’ve rounded up all the best pictures you might not have had time to look at this week (that you really should see) in one handy place, so you can scroll through and feel like you haven’t missed out.

From dogs dressed as lobsters to the super moon, here are the 21 pictures you need to see this week.

[size=20pt]View full Photos Here: HERE[/size]

Re: 21 Funny, Cool, Cute, Incredible Pictures You Need To See This Week by jeyselassie(m): 10:26pm On Nov 22, 2016
Blanc8:

same thought that came to my mind. I had to check the sex asap first
Re: 21 Funny, Cool, Cute, Incredible Pictures You Need To See This Week by jeyselassie(m): 10:44pm On Nov 22, 2016
rookidmart:

I have kittens for sale if you're in Lagos.
https://www.nairaland.com/3468106/kittens-sale-lagos
u don start
Re: 21 Funny, Cool, Cute, Incredible Pictures You Need To See This Week by Blanc8(m): 4:00am On Nov 23, 2016
jeyselassie:
same thought that came to my mind. I had to check the sex asap first

Thanks Jare, don't mind him... see his defence dumb defence... Am sure the people encouraging him with likes are the female folks..

He was the type of kid when guys are playing football, he rather joins the girls and be plating hair for baby dolls

1 Like

Re: 21 Funny, Cool, Cute, Incredible Pictures You Need To See This Week by Blanc8(m): 4:04am On Nov 23, 2016
mazimee:

ideal
Re: 21 Funny, Cool, Cute, Incredible Pictures You Need To See This Week by rookidmart: 8:23am On Nov 23, 2016
jeyselassie:
u don start
Oga, what I do?

(1) (Reply)

Best Secondary School In Ogun State / New Human Forms, Discovered In India. / How To Answer JAMB-UTME Computer Based Test (CBT) Questions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.