Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,310 members, 7,780,741 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:03 PM

Beverly Osu's Outfit To Oge Okoye's Beach Party [PICS] - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Beverly Osu's Outfit To Oge Okoye's Beach Party [PICS] (51163 Views)

Burna Boy And Girlfriend Stefflon Don Kiss At His 28th Birthday Party (Pics) / Fans To Oge Okoye: "You Have A Fake Gucci Bag" (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beverly Osu's Outfit To Oge Okoye's Beach Party [PICS] by TunezBlog: 6:11pm On Nov 19, 2016
Nollywood actress and former Big Brother Housemate, Beverly Osu looked stunning in her white beach ware to the birthday party of popular Nollywood actress, Oge Okoye. She wore a white swimsuit as top that couldn't reach her waist, so she had to rock it on a black bumshot to match the look..

The party was well attended by A-list celebrities like her friend, Ebube Nwagbo, Denrele, Onyii Alex, Mr 2kay, Skibii amongst others.

http://www.tunezmediablog.com/2016/11/beverly-osu-raunchy-outfit-to-oge-okoye.html?m=1

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Beverly Osu's Outfit To Oge Okoye's Beach Party [PICS] by Nobody: 6:12pm On Nov 19, 2016
undecided
her boobs ain't even big and succulent.

7 Likes

Re: Beverly Osu's Outfit To Oge Okoye's Beach Party [PICS] by ring7(m): 6:15pm On Nov 19, 2016
Beverly is a masquerade.No be me talk am nah jenifa talk am.

5 Likes

Re: Beverly Osu's Outfit To Oge Okoye's Beach Party [PICS] by talktonase(m): 6:20pm On Nov 19, 2016
You wanna be relevant on soc media stay nude...more likes for your skinny asss bootie!

1 Like

Re: Beverly Osu's Outfit To Oge Okoye's Beach Party [PICS] by Nobody: 6:27pm On Nov 19, 2016
Bress - 0 yansh - 0 curves - 0 undecided

81 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Beverly Osu's Outfit To Oge Okoye's Beach Party [PICS] by opeyemiieblog(m): 6:34pm On Nov 19, 2016
lol.... see comment above me

New Video Dj Baddo ft Skales - Finally
(Official Video)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E8EICLNxbVU&feature=youtu.be

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Beverly Osu's Outfit To Oge Okoye's Beach Party [PICS] by Akinlekanwr(m): 6:57pm On Nov 19, 2016
The shii looks like cobweb on her
Re: Beverly Osu's Outfit To Oge Okoye's Beach Party [PICS] by abbas99(m): 7:52pm On Nov 19, 2016
Hmmmm

8 Likes

Re: Beverly Osu's Outfit To Oge Okoye's Beach Party [PICS] by LesbianBoy(m): 7:57pm On Nov 19, 2016
***someborry help with little wayne's pishure***

1 Like

Re: Beverly Osu's Outfit To Oge Okoye's Beach Party [PICS] by lielbree: 8:14pm On Nov 19, 2016
This girl too worwor abeg

3 Likes

Re: Beverly Osu's Outfit To Oge Okoye's Beach Party [PICS] by johnstar(m): 8:14pm On Nov 19, 2016
Ugly tn

I dislike ds gal ehn

2 Likes

Re: Beverly Osu's Outfit To Oge Okoye's Beach Party [PICS] by julioralph(m): 8:15pm On Nov 19, 2016
undecided
Re: Beverly Osu's Outfit To Oge Okoye's Beach Party [PICS] by odinese(m): 8:15pm On Nov 19, 2016
if u look well in the street of Nigeria, look well and u will notice that some people should be kept in the psychiatric hospital, look at that picture well, u will notice that 3people there ain't normal.(one dress like mami water, the other wear wig and the last one dress like man, but he carry two balls for chest)

7 Likes

Re: Beverly Osu's Outfit To Oge Okoye's Beach Party [PICS] by Oldlayez: 8:16pm On Nov 19, 2016
Razzoids

3 Likes

Re: Beverly Osu's Outfit To Oge Okoye's Beach Party [PICS] by ibroh22(m): 8:16pm On Nov 19, 2016
chest too dry,, can't see our fallen heroes,,,,,,,,,, nothing to suck in the other room!
Re: Beverly Osu's Outfit To Oge Okoye's Beach Party [PICS] by dreezybines: 8:16pm On Nov 19, 2016
I can't see any Outfit undecided...
I don't know if it's my eyes sha...

Op what's stunning about that pic
Re: Beverly Osu's Outfit To Oge Okoye's Beach Party [PICS] by Oldlayez: 8:16pm On Nov 19, 2016
LesbianBoy:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Beverly Osu's Outfit To Oge Okoye's Beach Party [PICS] by JaneyBlingx(f): 8:16pm On Nov 19, 2016
When bin a fisherwoman is in ya blood and you can't wait to start showcasing ya calling grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Beverly Osu's Outfit To Oge Okoye's Beach Party [PICS] by Marshallian(m): 8:17pm On Nov 19, 2016
All i see is a fish... Probably caught up in a net grin

1 Like

Re: Beverly Osu's Outfit To Oge Okoye's Beach Party [PICS] by Originality007: 8:18pm On Nov 19, 2016
What is this? No booby, no yansh
Re: Beverly Osu's Outfit To Oge Okoye's Beach Party [PICS] by ednut1(m): 8:18pm On Nov 19, 2016
Olosho wey no get bress or a$$ oga o
Re: Beverly Osu's Outfit To Oge Okoye's Beach Party [PICS] by Came: 8:19pm On Nov 19, 2016
I sure say na Denrele be that mad man way dey Beverly back for the first pic.
Re: Beverly Osu's Outfit To Oge Okoye's Beach Party [PICS] by yomibelle(f): 8:19pm On Nov 19, 2016
undecided

3 Likes

Re: Beverly Osu's Outfit To Oge Okoye's Beach Party [PICS] by brostheo(m): 8:19pm On Nov 19, 2016
The outfit is not even Vaseline worthy, so waten make we do.See her small boobs sef,na this kind one they give boys chest pain during hugging so

2 Likes

Re: Beverly Osu's Outfit To Oge Okoye's Beach Party [PICS] by Edmanpumpin(m): 8:20pm On Nov 19, 2016
Worwor is thy name o girl. Too ugly
Re: Beverly Osu's Outfit To Oge Okoye's Beach Party [PICS] by Jamesmatic(m): 8:22pm On Nov 19, 2016
Wetin consign me sef lipsrsealed

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beverly Osu's Outfit To Oge Okoye's Beach Party [PICS] by aalangel(f): 8:22pm On Nov 19, 2016
TunezBlog:
Nollywood actress and former Big Brother Housemate, Beverly Osu looked stunning in her white beach ware to the birthday party of popular Nollywood actress, Oge Okoye. She wore a white swimsuit as top that couldn't reach her waist, so she had to rock it on a black bumshot to match the look..

The party was well attended by A-list celebrities like her friend, Ebube Nwagbo, Denrele, Onyii Alex, Mr 2kay, Skibii amongst others.

http://www.tunezmediablog.com/2016/11/beverly-osu-raunchy-outfit-to-oge-okoye.html?m=1

A-list? Did you just say A-list?

1 Like

Re: Beverly Osu's Outfit To Oge Okoye's Beach Party [PICS] by ALAYORMII: 8:24pm On Nov 19, 2016
We don already see everything so there's no need dressing scantily again
Re: Beverly Osu's Outfit To Oge Okoye's Beach Party [PICS] by Jamesmatic(m): 8:24pm On Nov 19, 2016
LesbianBoy:

18 Likes

Re: Beverly Osu's Outfit To Oge Okoye's Beach Party [PICS] by treasuredm(f): 8:24pm On Nov 19, 2016
ok... seen

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Are Juliet Ibrahim And Vector Dating? Fans React To Their Romantic Posts / “Cee-C Insulted Me” - Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Makes Shocking Revelation / Maupe Ogun Weds Mohammed Bamidele Yusuf (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.