Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,811 members, 7,798,734 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 09:31 AM

Buhari Expresses Satisfaction With APC Primary In Ondo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Expresses Satisfaction With APC Primary In Ondo (14091 Views)

Lady Who Used Her Bike To Campaign For Buhari Expresses Her Regret / Man Set On Fire At PDP Primary In Abia (Pics) / Gunshot At APC Governorship Primary In Ondo, Security Officer Shot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Expresses Satisfaction With APC Primary In Ondo by AnotherZik: 10:33pm On Nov 19, 2016
SAN FRANCISCO, November 19, (THEWILL) – Despite one of APC national leaders, Asiwaju Bola Tinubu’s open condemnation of the All Progressives Congress’ governorship primary in Ondo State, President Muhammadu Buhari on Saturday declared that he is pleased with the September 3, 2016 primary.

Recall that Tinubu had called for the resignation of the APC National Chairman, Chief John Odigie-Oyegun, for allegedly working with anti-democratic forces within the party to scuttle the will of party members in Ondo State.

Disclosing that “In early September, the state primary was held. A purported winner was named,” Tinubu accused Oyegun of unilaterally overriding the majority vote of the National Working Committee, NWC, of the party, which voted to uphold the cancellation of the party’s governorship primary in Ondo State by the appeal committee.

But speaking at the Democracy Park, Akure, during the APC grand campaign rally, Buhari said, “I am pleased with the September 3 APC primary election that presented Rotimi Akeredolu as our party’s candidate.

“We are here to show our support for Akeredolu and I am proud of APC and Akeredolu and God willing, he is going to be the winner of the forthcoming election.

“Talk to your colleagues, friends and family that there is no turning back,” he said.

Also speaking, the National Chairman of APC, Odigie-Oyegun said that the presence of the entire family of APC was highly significant.

The state chairman of APC, Isaac Kekemeke expressed optimism that APC would take over the state and join the the mainstream politics of the centre.

Kekemeke, who described the APC and President Buhari as responsible, said that the APC was united, strong and set to deliver, come November 26.

The APC South West National Vice Chairman, Dr Oluwole Akinyelure said that the state had yet to benefit from the present administration of PDP in the state despite oil producing benefits.

He then called on the people to vote for Akeredolu for a real change.

On his part, Governor Simeon Lalong of Plateau state said that the president was taking people from captivity to prosperity, saying that Akeredolu was a known man of integrity.

For the chairman of APC Governors’ Forum, Rochas Okorocha, the President’s visit was a sign of change, adding that a vote for the APC would be a liberation of the people from political bondage.

While appreciating his supporters, Akeredolu noted that the state could be in no other party than the APC, adding that the state must join the mainstream politics to derive its benefits from the government at the centre.

He, however, called on the party supporters to mobilise and organise for vigorous campaign for the party in ensuring its victory in the coming election. “After leaving this ground, go to your units, wards and do the needful,” he said.

Dignitaries at the rally include: Senate President Bukola Saraki, former Edo governor, Adams Oshiomhole; Information Minister, Alhaji Lai Mohammed. Others are the Minister of Solid Minerals and Steel Development, Dr Kayode Fayemi and eight sitting governors

http://thewillnigeria.com/news/buhari-counters-tinubu-expresses-satisfaction-with-apc-primary-in-ondo/

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Expresses Satisfaction With APC Primary In Ondo by Nobody: 10:40pm On Nov 19, 2016
Tinubu, the "sopiscated" SW leader. How market ?

41 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Expresses Satisfaction With APC Primary In Ondo by eezeribe(m): 11:10pm On Nov 19, 2016
Tinubu is a god... Buhari is an artifact

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Expresses Satisfaction With APC Primary In Ondo by Jokerman(m): 11:23pm On Nov 19, 2016
Let me cry with Tinubu.... embarassed

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Expresses Satisfaction With APC Primary In Ondo by dunkem21(m): 11:25pm On Nov 19, 2016
lipsrsealed
Re: Buhari Expresses Satisfaction With APC Primary In Ondo by fitzmayowa: 11:30pm On Nov 19, 2016
PMB just fired a direct shot at tinubu...

41 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari Expresses Satisfaction With APC Primary In Ondo by fitzmayowa: 11:39pm On Nov 19, 2016
Jokerman:

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Expresses Satisfaction With APC Primary In Ondo by OAUTemitayo: 12:00am On Nov 20, 2016
PMB wait till election day. You will cry

15 Likes

Re: Buhari Expresses Satisfaction With APC Primary In Ondo by uboma(m): 12:21am On Nov 20, 2016
OAUTemitayo:
PMB wait till election day. You will cry
for now allow PMB to catch his fun while it last.....
grin

15 Likes

Re: Buhari Expresses Satisfaction With APC Primary In Ondo by OAUTemitayo: 12:38am On Nov 20, 2016
uboma:

for now allow PMB to catch his fun while it last.....

grin
Don't mind him. He think those oloriburuku politicians are on ground Fayemi, Fashola and Amosun are currently the most useless set of ediots in Nigeria.

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari Expresses Satisfaction With APC Primary In Ondo by HtwoOw: 6:14am On Nov 20, 2016
Billyonaire:

Billionaire by username how bisness grin

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Expresses Satisfaction With APC Primary In Ondo by gbolah1(m): 6:38am On Nov 20, 2016
It's seem Fashola didn't attend the rally, I didn't see him in the pictures posted so far.
Re: Buhari Expresses Satisfaction With APC Primary In Ondo by Progressive01(m): 6:40am On Nov 20, 2016
It is FINISHED...

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Expresses Satisfaction With APC Primary In Ondo by capatainrambo: 6:41am On Nov 20, 2016
Billyonaire:
wtf have u been bill?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Expresses Satisfaction With APC Primary In Ondo by MrEverest(m): 6:55am On Nov 20, 2016
Jokerman:
The guy has been used and dumped like a piece of rubbish!

26 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Buhari Expresses Satisfaction With APC Primary In Ondo by Johnnyessence(m): 6:56am On Nov 20, 2016
OAUTemitayo:
Don't mind him. He think those oloriburuku politicians are on ground Fayemi, Fashola and Amosun are currently the most useless set of ediots in Nigeria.
abeg leave them alone it is their choice and no body can deprive them of their right.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Expresses Satisfaction With APC Primary In Ondo by OAUTemitayo: 8:06am On Nov 20, 2016
Johnnyessence:
abeg leave them alone it is their choice and no body can deprive them of their right.
Yes o. Nobody can deprive them of their right.
So also is nobody can deprive Ondo indigines the right of separating turncoats from their leaders

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Expresses Satisfaction With APC Primary In Ondo by veekid(m): 8:38am On Nov 20, 2016
Buhari sef
Re: Buhari Expresses Satisfaction With APC Primary In Ondo by yinkslinks(m): 8:40am On Nov 20, 2016
He knows his out already but will still want to stay on a fake clean sheet. worst president ever Nigeria has ever produced twice.
OAUTemitayo:
PMB wait till election day.
You will cry

6 Likes

Re: Buhari Expresses Satisfaction With APC Primary In Ondo by Nebuchadnezar: 8:41am On Nov 20, 2016
this one na point blank grin
very big direct blow to Tinubu
buhari finally made his stand

modath what's your opinion on this grin

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari Expresses Satisfaction With APC Primary In Ondo by eezeribe(m): 8:41am On Nov 20, 2016
Bubu the chief wailer

1 Like

Re: Buhari Expresses Satisfaction With APC Primary In Ondo by Nebuchadnezar: 8:42am On Nov 20, 2016
yinkslinks:
He knows his out already but will still want to stay on a fake clean sheet. worst president ever Nigeria has ever produced twice.
na now you know grin
Re: Buhari Expresses Satisfaction With APC Primary In Ondo by passionate88: 8:42am On Nov 20, 2016
This man just dey useless tinubu

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Buhari Expresses Satisfaction With APC Primary In Ondo by Nobody: 8:44am On Nov 20, 2016
I do not care if Tinubu is a crackhead.

One thing I know is that without Tinubu, there would have been no President Buhari and no one would have known Oyegun or whatever his name is.

We understand that Tinubu is an eternal glutton, he wants to nominate and control all the APC governors so he can force them to use Alpha Beta to milk their citizens for his personal gains.

What I am basically saying is: Tinubu needed not to be betrayed and made to look stupid, and Buhari as a benefactor of Tinubu's goodwill would have made sure Tinubu is there, or be reconciled. I expected Buhari at his age to be wiser, but it seems old age and wisdom are not really siamese twins as we were made to believe.

43 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Expresses Satisfaction With APC Primary In Ondo by Dicksonpal: 8:45am On Nov 20, 2016
Buhari the failure

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Expresses Satisfaction With APC Primary In Ondo by Lanre4uonly(m): 8:46am On Nov 20, 2016
I do hope the APC would as well express satisfaction by the time the gubernatorial election is finally concluded next weekend, should in case the outcome of the election does not go in their favour.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Expresses Satisfaction With APC Primary In Ondo by yinkslinks(m): 8:48am On Nov 20, 2016
Bros i knew before his election and i warned zombies. Even my sister who works with mtn is a zombie turned wailer grin grin grin grin
Nebuchadnezar:

na now you know grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Expresses Satisfaction With APC Primary In Ondo by Alariwo2: 8:53am On Nov 20, 2016
This Buhari na bad market for SW

Good thing Tinubu has withdrawn financial support. Let those without voters card start footing the party bills
I know Ipob yewts will be happy, instead of them to learn, they'll be looking for how to spite yorubas upanadan

7 Likes

Re: Buhari Expresses Satisfaction With APC Primary In Ondo by awesome11(m): 8:54am On Nov 20, 2016
We will get no where with sycophants.. How would someone in his/her right frame of mind say Buhari has brought prosperity upon us? In this recession?

Meanwhile, register through my link and get #500 off your upgrade payment on I.charity.. See my siggy

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Expresses Satisfaction With APC Primary In Ondo by atirolu(m): 8:54am On Nov 20, 2016
Just wonder what makes buhari man of integrity

Let me check dictionary again for its meaning

11 Likes

Re: Buhari Expresses Satisfaction With APC Primary In Ondo by SIRKOL(m): 8:56am On Nov 20, 2016
Its payback time. All those that frustrated Jonathan's government are been paid in their own coin. From Obama and Clinton to Tinubu and Buhari ( Now u know that Goodluck was not there on his own but on divine mandate, he willfully stepped out and allowed God to fight his battle. una neva chi chum chin)

20 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Southern, Northern Leaders Warn Against Removal Of Seiyefa, DSS DG / Nigerian Embassy In Canada Reopens After One Month / Court Summons Soludo Over Perjury, Corruption, False Assets Declaration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.