Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,589 members, 7,809,131 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:34 AM

Chelsea Vs Tottenham Hotspur (2 - 1) On 26th November 2016 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Chelsea Vs Tottenham Hotspur (2 - 1) On 26th November 2016 (44757 Views)

Chelsea Vs Tottenham Hotspur (2 - 1) On 22nd February 2020 / Manchester United Vs Tottenham Hotspur (2 - 1) On 4th December 2019 / Tottenham Hotspur Vs Olympiacos: UCL (4 - 2) On 26th November 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chelsea Vs Tottenham Hotspur (2 - 1) On 26th November 2016 by optional1(f): 12:03pm On Nov 27, 2016
wristbangle:

Bawo ni dear? cool

adupe ewo nko...

Hope am correct?
Re: Chelsea Vs Tottenham Hotspur (2 - 1) On 26th November 2016 by drewxx88(m): 12:03pm On Nov 27, 2016
abimbawealth:

I wish I am ooo *covers face*

I dunno how to play, volunteer to teach me?
hahaha and yet you know the button. for the curve shot that always almost results in a goal... Yeah I could teach ya depends on were you are...PS are you a Chelsea fan by chance.
Re: Chelsea Vs Tottenham Hotspur (2 - 1) On 26th November 2016 by abimbawealth(f): 12:29pm On Nov 27, 2016
drewxx88:
hahaha and yet you know the button. for the curve shot that always almost results in a goal... Yeah I could teach ya depends on were you are...PS are you a Chelsea fan by chance.
got to know these codes when I was in school...

and yeah, a proud one at that

2 Likes

Re: Chelsea Vs Tottenham Hotspur (2 - 1) On 26th November 2016 by drewxx88(m): 12:38pm On Nov 27, 2016
abimbawealth:

got to know these codes when I was in school...

and yeah, a proud one at that
wow somehow i feel you would know how to play PES no matter how little and your a female Chelsea fan that's not common ,hope you among the few like me that fancies our chances of winning the league this season

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Vs Tottenham Hotspur (2 - 1) On 26th November 2016 by abimbawealth(f): 4:08pm On Nov 27, 2016
drewxx88:
wow somehow i feel you would know how to play PES no matter how little and your a female Chelsea fan that's not common ,hope you among the few like me that fancies our chances of winning the league this season
Should be able to make few passes, I guess...

I pray we win at the end of the day, we are in a good posituin tho...

Happy Sunday

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Vs Tottenham Hotspur (2 - 1) On 26th November 2016 by Segadem(m): 7:45pm On Nov 27, 2016
nwamehn:

U know, if u were actually talking about Chelsea's previous matches against Liverpool and the likes, I would have understood u but saying that with Chelsea's present form that they are not good yet just because they beat Tottenham 2-1 makes me kind of wonder whether it's hate that is the problem. Look at the Leipzig u ar even comparing with Chelsea, in their past seven league matches they have scored 18 and conceded 8 and Chelsea in their past seven league matches have scored 19 and conceded 1, so what exactly is ur basis for comparing Leipzig and Chelsea saying that Leipzig don't win just 2-1 but that they will beat u very well? Leipzig played Dortmund and won just 1-0, played Leverkusen and won 3-2 but Chelsea played Man United, Leicester and Tottenham and won 4-0, 3-0 and 2-1 respectively, so what exactly is the point of this ur Leipzig comparison?
...if I'm permitted to give u 1000 likes , I will even do more
Re: Chelsea Vs Tottenham Hotspur (2 - 1) On 26th November 2016 by drewxx88(m): 9:21pm On Nov 27, 2016
abimbawealth:

Should be able to make few passes, I guess...

I pray we win at the end of the day, we are in a good posituin tho...

Happy Sunday
Happy Sunday ,concerning the team the feelings mutual it would be good if the winning streak continues...

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Vs Tottenham Hotspur (2 - 1) On 26th November 2016 by nwamehn: 3:53am On Nov 28, 2016
Segadem:
...if I'm permitted to give u 1000 likes , I will even do more

Hahahaha. Thanks man.

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Vs Tottenham Hotspur (2 - 1) On 26th November 2016 by sirlop(m): 8:08am On Nov 28, 2016
U got what u deserved..He just told you the truth and didn't insult you..Ur reasoning is pathetic. Do u still remember the year Chelsea beat schalke 04 5 nil, they got to the knockout stage and nearly eliminated ur almighty Realmadrid. Madrid just managed to progress on away goal and had it been Huntelar didn't miss that last chance, the story would have been different...So, change ur reasoning, cos u reason through ur anus...I won't respond again...I pity ur lineage.
thoollz:

guy it is expected, I've got insulted from d dumb clique, u won't b d first to b dumb in life and u won't b d last, it may be hereditary sef.
Re: Chelsea Vs Tottenham Hotspur (2 - 1) On 26th November 2016 by thoollz: 8:36am On Nov 28, 2016
sirlop:
U got what u deserved..He just told you the truth and didn't insult you..Ur reasoning is pathetic. Do u still remember the year Chelsea beat schalke 04 5 nil, they got to the knockout stage and nearly eliminated ur almighty Realmadrid. Madrid just managed to progress on away goal and had it been Huntelar didn't miss that last chance, the story would have been different...So, change ur reasoning, cos u reason through ur anus...I won't respond again...I pity ur lineage.
Some of u can b so pathetic, have u pitied your lineage, before pitying someone's? And I dignified u by replying u, next time, u won't be lucky. I replied someone, u r carrying his cross for him.
Re: Chelsea Vs Tottenham Hotspur (2 - 1) On 26th November 2016 by pamcode(m): 1:57pm On Nov 28, 2016
optional1:
pamcode wen u wake up check ur cheek I gave u a peck to celebrate our victory...
Really. I felt no peck but i woke up happy and feeling strong maybe that why sha grin
Re: Chelsea Vs Tottenham Hotspur (2 - 1) On 26th November 2016 by optional1(f): 2:34pm On Nov 28, 2016
pamcode:
Really. I felt no peck but i woke up happy and feeling strong maybe that why sha grin

wow thats great...

Been a long time ooh, have missed you so much fa.
Re: Chelsea Vs Tottenham Hotspur (2 - 1) On 26th November 2016 by pamcode(m): 12:42am On Nov 29, 2016
optional1:

wow thats great...

Been a long time ooh, have missed you so much fa.
have missed you too o. I was writing exams ni jare. Anyway it seems good news has been the story of the male and Female national team.
Re: Chelsea Vs Tottenham Hotspur (2 - 1) On 26th November 2016 by collinometricx: 12:24pm On Nov 30, 2016
optional1:
collinometricx come here... Come and yab us...

Remember haters never quit..

Hope u go go sleep for ur lodge today bah..

. i just der busy
Re: Chelsea Vs Tottenham Hotspur (2 - 1) On 26th November 2016 by collinometricx: 12:39pm On Nov 30, 2016
Ultimate cycler nor let mhi road again@ optional1

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

Chelsea Vs Swansea (2 - 2) On 8th August 2015 / Fans Return To The Stadium In France As PSG Win French Cup / Real Madrid Vs Manchester City: UCL (1 - 2) On 26th February 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.