Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,252 members, 7,780,534 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 04:00 PM

Woman Attacked By The "7-Year-Old Boy" Tells What Really Happened (VIDEO) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Attacked By The "7-Year-Old Boy" Tells What Really Happened (VIDEO) (54321 Views)

Frustrated Yahoo Boy Tells Oyinbo Client To Shut Up, Zlatan Ibile, Others React / FRSC Reacts To Woman Beating Video, "The Woman Attacked Officer First' / Woman Attacked By Armed Robbers In Abuja As Bullet Fired Brushed Her Arm. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Attacked By The "7-Year-Old Boy" Tells What Really Happened (VIDEO) by Crixina(f): 9:45am On Nov 20, 2016
Omotayor123:
I wonder who started the 7 years old thing. undecided
I think the man got what he deserve.

Say No to Stealing and Violence.
from day one I argued with anyone that said he was a 7 year old boy, mere looking at the picture shows different, yet people swallowed the lie hook line and sinker,

Though jungle justice is still a no no for me.

1 Like

Re: Woman Attacked By The "7-Year-Old Boy" Tells What Really Happened (VIDEO) by Toks2008(m): 9:45am On Nov 20, 2016
yaqq:
If u have experience those bad guys u wouldn't be here saying "I condemn jungle justice"......in fact u ll crave to always be part of it. Anybody that has seen those pictures or even watch the video and still believe the bad guy is 7 yr old should have their sight examine

I will never support jungle justice cos 8 out of 10 cases are arbitrary wrong judgement.

1 Like

Re: Woman Attacked By The "7-Year-Old Boy" Tells What Really Happened (VIDEO) by Angrymode: 9:49am On Nov 20, 2016
Every one that has been a victim of real life robbery situation knows the importance of Jungle Justice but I believe we need to do this stuff to our wicked politicians that are far worse than roadside thieves.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Attacked By The "7-Year-Old Boy" Tells What Really Happened (VIDEO) by ZoneBslayer(m): 9:50am On Nov 20, 2016
Etizz:

did u watch the video? if u do, then you should see the wound they inflicted on that woman which she carried for two years, just because of same phone you are talking about....

now let me ask you, do you think that woman deserve that pain she passed through for good two years just because of her own hard earned phone??

bro, nobody supports it,.....they just have to desist from it if they don't wanna die in such manner.......
of course nobody deserves to get hurt because of their hard earned money/property...in my post which you quoted, I explicitly said that the only justifiable scenario for jungle justice is if the perpetrator committed murder or gravely injured the victim...barring such cases, killing a human being for theft is outrightly barbaric..

1 Like

Re: Woman Attacked By The "7-Year-Old Boy" Tells What Really Happened (VIDEO) by olusledge: 9:51am On Nov 20, 2016
originalmachine:
..may you and your entire household be victims tonight. Amen
all of una wae dae condemn jungle justice will he the first to pick up belt when they catch or you catch a thief
Re: Woman Attacked By The "7-Year-Old Boy" Tells What Really Happened (VIDEO) by Nobody: 9:52am On Nov 20, 2016
pheyikemi:
Very shameful, I hope other thieves and potential thieves learn from this scenario and stop stealing to avoid stories that touch. Bloggers are one of the main problems we have, they doctor information to bring traffic to their blogs, even the journalists are so lazy these days, they just do copy and paste from blogging sites to feed the populace with junks.

All the journalists have join bad gang and become bloggers. grin

1 Like

Re: Woman Attacked By The "7-Year-Old Boy" Tells What Really Happened (VIDEO) by Nobody: 9:54am On Nov 20, 2016
Good riddance to bad rubbish! Criminal Polticians are next!

1 Like

Re: Woman Attacked By The "7-Year-Old Boy" Tells What Really Happened (VIDEO) by Nobody: 9:54am On Nov 20, 2016
Good riddance to bad rubbish! Criminal Politicians are next!

1 Like

Re: Woman Attacked By The "7-Year-Old Boy" Tells What Really Happened (VIDEO) by Angrymode: 9:54am On Nov 20, 2016
ZoneBslayer:

of course nobody deserves to get hurt because of their hard earned money/property...in my post which you quoted, I explicitly said that the only justifiable scenario for jungle justice is if the perpetrator committed murder or gravely injured the victim...barring such cases, killing a human being for theft is outrightly barbaric..

I believe you have not been an armed robbery victim even in playacting.

If and when you do, you will be amazed of your change in opinion.

1 Like

Re: Woman Attacked By The "7-Year-Old Boy" Tells What Really Happened (VIDEO) by phenomem(m): 10:03am On Nov 20, 2016
Pidgin2:
Bloggers are real liars, thank goodness the truth has come out at last. Hope other criminals like him will learn from this

Don't mind those bloggers. .. They say anything be it truthful or not just to get stupid traffic for their blogs. And in this case, they succeeded in fooling the whole nations

1 Like

Re: Woman Attacked By The "7-Year-Old Boy" Tells What Really Happened (VIDEO) by Nobody: 10:07am On Nov 20, 2016
olusledge:
all of una wae dae condemn jungle justice will he the first to pick up belt when they catch or you catch a thief
...oga am in support of JJ... you didn't follow my conversation with that guy from the start
Re: Woman Attacked By The "7-Year-Old Boy" Tells What Really Happened (VIDEO) by popcykaylah(m): 10:14am On Nov 20, 2016
My opinion...Anyone caught in act of robbery should Dr burnt alive. About three days ago my clients brother was stabbed twice after being robbed in his house.the guy almost bled to death if not for his neighbours who rushed him to the hospital.
Re: Woman Attacked By The "7-Year-Old Boy" Tells What Really Happened (VIDEO) by popcykaylah(m): 10:16am On Nov 20, 2016
ZoneBslayer:

When this heartless fuckers enters your house and Rob you .after that they rape your sister and mum and still stab you.maybe after they are caught you can send them to church for deliverance. .

1 Like

Re: Woman Attacked By The "7-Year-Old Boy" Tells What Really Happened (VIDEO) by nereiskc(m): 10:17am On Nov 20, 2016
Our security men are toothless & insensitive. From Alafia bus stop to The Mighty Orile Police few poles or meters, and still they do nothing. I strongly urge Inspector General of police or Commissioner of police Lagos state to probe that police station, ask the bus drivers & sellers at these junctions ( Alafia, school & Orile bus stops about functionality of policemen of this division). Your jaw will drop down & your eyes bulged out.

This community needs Govt attention please.
Meanwhile am not in support of jungle justice of any kind. Thats my humble submission, thanks

1 Like

Re: Woman Attacked By The "7-Year-Old Boy" Tells What Really Happened (VIDEO) by yaqq: 10:22am On Nov 20, 2016
Toks2008:

I will never support jungle justice cos 8 out of 10 cases are arbitrary wrong judgement.
whose carry out this survey? A thief is a thief bro. A Thief who stole phone charger today will steal a phone tomorrow
Re: Woman Attacked By The "7-Year-Old Boy" Tells What Really Happened (VIDEO) by Etizz: 10:24am On Nov 20, 2016
ZoneBslayer:

OK sir, you mean the victim will die first before they Carry out jungle justice nii?

but in the past, these guys have killed several people, some are just lucky to be alive.... trust me when I say those criminals will still operate knowing very well what will happen to then if they were caught......

like I said, it's d fault of the Armed rubbers not d people carrying out the jungle justice, because the so called criminals are very aware of what will happen if something happen to dem.... there will be no jungle justice if no criminal activity were going on...

2 Likes

Re: Woman Attacked By The "7-Year-Old Boy" Tells What Really Happened (VIDEO) by Fourwinds: 10:42am On Nov 20, 2016
the truth
Re: Woman Attacked By The "7-Year-Old Boy" Tells What Really Happened (VIDEO) by Nobody: 10:43am On Nov 20, 2016
ZoneBslayer:

I know you're a blood sucking humanoid, I didn't know you were also dimwitted.. for all those people you've killed on the streets because of bread and phones, the hottest parts of hell is reserved for you and that bloodlust demon you pray to...
calm down! Man! First of all there is no place called hell, it does not exist, unless you have been there and experienced how hot it is grin,
Look! If you have never been robbed by arm robbers i think you may want to stop with your ranting and curses. it makes you no different from the people you call murderers, armed robbers are heartless, yes! A phone is not very expensive but this robbers are not just robbing phones they are also murdering the owners just for their phones, i mean take the phone if you are an armed robber but spare the lives of the owners , if any of your families have been murdered by a robber just for a cheap phone i am sure your opinion will change on jungle justice.Ciao!

3 Likes

Re: Woman Attacked By The "7-Year-Old Boy" Tells What Really Happened (VIDEO) by ventilation: 10:43am On Nov 20, 2016
Feyi Feyi, I just gave you your 17th like on this post
pheyikemi:
Very shameful, I hope other thieves and potential thieves learn from this scenario and stop stealing to avoid stories that touch. Bloggers are one of the main problems we have, they doctor information to bring traffic to their blogs, even the journalists are so lazy these days, they just do copy and paste from blogging sites to feed the populace with junks.
Re: Woman Attacked By The "7-Year-Old Boy" Tells What Really Happened (VIDEO) by Emekagabriel: 10:53am On Nov 20, 2016
coolbreezy01:
Lagosians are the secretary when you want to book appointment with God.
i de tell you. Really funny

1 Like

Re: Woman Attacked By The "7-Year-Old Boy" Tells What Really Happened (VIDEO) by iyanuayolove(f): 10:53am On Nov 20, 2016
jesse8048:
Which way my country men? Though I dnt support jungle justice nor partake in it but sometimes it's good for them so that others will learn. The only day I will partake in jungle justice is if it's a senator, governor, president, house of rep member and other political thieves that is involved.
You spoke my mind bro
Re: Woman Attacked By The "7-Year-Old Boy" Tells What Really Happened (VIDEO) by Slimmos(m): 10:54am On Nov 20, 2016
If u have ever beat or flog a child for stealing or lying, and u come here to shout u are not in support of jungle justice, then u are an hypocrite and an Idiot. If a boy steals any of property, y do u beat the boy ? because beating the boy is also jungle justice. Y dont u take him to the police station? Hypocrites forming human right activists. D day any of u encounter those wicked souls, then u will begin to support jungle justice. Just yesterday, Some miscreant stabbed my neighbour after giving them his fone.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Attacked By The "7-Year-Old Boy" Tells What Really Happened (VIDEO) by armadeo(m): 11:19am On Nov 20, 2016
ZoneBslayer:
I still stand against jungle justice.. the 'only' justifiable scenario is if the perpetrator killed his victim...there is no sense in killing someone for stealing 50 naira bread or even a phone! for godsake a man in China bought 10 iphones for his dog, and you want to kill a human being for stealing a fvcking phone??

Is it his phone? Why didn't he go to China and collect from the man that has 10. It's my one he wants to use and smoke igbo.

It's simple you steal you die then don't steal. Why is it so hard to understand.

Until you experience this thing you would keep foaming at the mouth.

3 Likes

Re: Woman Attacked By The "7-Year-Old Boy" Tells What Really Happened (VIDEO) by mamajaz(f): 11:20am On Nov 20, 2016
OgidiOlu3:
I watched the video and just one thought came to my mind - Why do Nigerian bloggers lie so much? How could you have lied that a 7-year old boy was burnt for stealing garri just to get traffic to your blog? Make una fear God o. You'll never be successful by posting and spreading lies o.
Amen to that. By the way, is your tongue anointed so that l will be sure this prayer will come to pass?
Re: Woman Attacked By The "7-Year-Old Boy" Tells What Really Happened (VIDEO) by armadeo(m): 11:24am On Nov 20, 2016
yaqq:
whose carry out this survey? A thief is a thief bro. A Thief who stole phone charger today will steal a phone tomorrow

He would then graduate to knifing people in other to steal thier phones.

Better stop him at charger.

1 Like

Re: Woman Attacked By The "7-Year-Old Boy" Tells What Really Happened (VIDEO) by Fash20: 11:31am On Nov 20, 2016
All this wouldn't have happened if we have a better justice system in this country.
Re: Woman Attacked By The "7-Year-Old Boy" Tells What Really Happened (VIDEO) by Toks2008(m): 11:34am On Nov 20, 2016
yaqq:

Only a confirmed killer should be killed but armedrobbering in a country like Nigeria where our leaders are top rogues should not attract jungle justice.

If that's the case then all yahoo boys should be lynched.

1 Like

Re: Woman Attacked By The "7-Year-Old Boy" Tells What Really Happened (VIDEO) by metallisc(m): 11:35am On Nov 20, 2016
mamajaz:

Amen to that. By the way, is your tongue anointed so that l will be sure this prayer will come to pass?

Re: Woman Attacked By The "7-Year-Old Boy" Tells What Really Happened (VIDEO) by calabardick(m): 11:38am On Nov 20, 2016
Every thief deserve an instant death penalty

On Friday night, around 7:30pm I was driving towards Ikate to drop a friend, there was a lady that drove Mitsubishi pajero few rows ahead of me.
Suddenly, one young guy broke the front passenger glass and ran away with some items, everyone were shouting ole ole ole ole ole ole.

If you were that woman, what will you do? Anyone that has fallen prey of this guys will not pity them.

1 Like

Re: Woman Attacked By The "7-Year-Old Boy" Tells What Really Happened (VIDEO) by JeffreyJamez(m): 11:50am On Nov 20, 2016
Toks2008:

Where did you get this your dead stats from? undecided
Re: Woman Attacked By The "7-Year-Old Boy" Tells What Really Happened (VIDEO) by pheyikemi: 11:52am On Nov 20, 2016
ventilation:
Feyi Feyi, I just gave you your 17th like on this post
Ok thanks whoever u are.
Re: Woman Attacked By The "7-Year-Old Boy" Tells What Really Happened (VIDEO) by erunzy(m): 12:37pm On Nov 20, 2016
ZoneBslayer:
I still stand against jungle justice.. the 'only' justifiable scenario is if the perpetrator killed his victim...there is no sense in killing someone for stealing 50 naira bread or even a phone! for godsake a man in China bought 10 iphones for his dog, and you want to kill a human being for stealing a fvcking phone??
this one it's clear thives never do u something or ur family member. till then I rest my case

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pregnant Woman Killed, Stomach Opened In Enugu / Corporal Matthew Isaac Arrested For Dancing & Singing To Cult Song In Ebonyi / Muhammad Abdullahi Maimuna Is Missing (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.