Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,182 members, 7,807,596 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:58 PM

‘No Controversy Over My US Election Prophecy’ - TB Joshua - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / ‘No Controversy Over My US Election Prophecy’ - TB Joshua (57292 Views)

TB Joshua Deletes His Post About US Election On Facebook / US Election: TB Joshua Trending On Twitter / What's Your Say About TB Joshua's Prophesy On US Election Now The Result Is Out? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‘No Controversy Over My US Election Prophecy’ - TB Joshua by diogochantel: 10:41am On Nov 20, 2016
God will continue to strengthen you my Prophet. God bless you.
Re: ‘No Controversy Over My US Election Prophecy’ - TB Joshua by treebuds: 10:41am On Nov 20, 2016
Philtrik:

https://newtelegraphonline.com/no-controversy-us-election-prophecy/
This is not the only prophesy that he gave that actually came to pass. So many and I have no single doubt that God is using the prophet to deliver people or speak .
So for those who still want to doubt, I want you to understand that even at the time of Christ, there are doubting Thomas like you. I am praying that God come closer by using more people. I want to see more of God using more men like Tb Joshua to save souls.
I have seen the glory of God at my own time so what was written in the bible is as it is. Thank you Jesus for drawing us closer to you say by day.

1 Like

Re: ‘No Controversy Over My US Election Prophecy’ - TB Joshua by Wolfbrother(m): 10:43am On Nov 20, 2016
Joshua then presented many emails which he said he received from some Americans confirming that his prophecy on the election spurred them to intense prayers and which God eventually granted. His words: “Thousands of people that heard my prophecy prayed to God, they fasted and prayed that God should change the prophecy.

Too late for all these lies ma nigga

6 Likes

Re: ‘No Controversy Over My US Election Prophecy’ - TB Joshua by femi4: 10:43am On Nov 20, 2016
ScienceWatch:
The Holy Prophet TB Joshua's prophecy is still correct in the light of the spiritual realm. History is full of example of how nations and individuals are free to change their destiny. Be very careful Nigerians, do not jump so quickly into the trap set by Satanic forces.

* Remember the Jews, they had a 200 year old prophecy that Jesus is the Son Of God and he is coming to enrich us with Miracles, Signs, Prophecies And wonders. The Jews rejected this and changed the outcome of that prophecy in own lives. The Jews have been suffering for more than two thousand years.

There are hundreds of examples in all holy religious books of prophecy that was not understood at the time.

* Remember that the Jews were guided to the Promised Land prophesied to them through Moses. The journey should have taken the Jews a few months.

How do you explain why it took 30 years before they arrived at their destination?
Many people would after 12 months of waiting if the prophecy is true would have jumped like you to claim that Moses is a false prophet.

Because we have FREE WILL, we can change the outcome of any prophecy that directly affects our lives.

America is no different. They changed the outcome of the prophecy in their lives. They will suffer the consequences if their choice was a bad one.
Dummy

6 Likes

Re: ‘No Controversy Over My US Election Prophecy’ - TB Joshua by AntiHater: 10:44am On Nov 20, 2016
Spaxon:
Sometimes I wonder if this MOG thinks that we are animals...

sha we are in a zoo already na
so he could do anything...

It is you and your family that are in the zoo. Not us, you shouldn't have a problem with this post, since you just admitted you in a zoo. Thank you.

2 Likes

Re: ‘No Controversy Over My US Election Prophecy’ - TB Joshua by FILEBE(m): 10:45am On Nov 20, 2016
Philtrik:

He insisted that people who are conversant with the accuracy of his prophecies went into fervent prayers and begged God to reverse the prophecy to favour trump.

1 Like

Re: ‘No Controversy Over My US Election Prophecy’ - TB Joshua by Hardtalkjoe: 10:45am On Nov 20, 2016
He said that he saw a woman win the election, he did not prophesy. There is difference between what you prophesy and what you saw. This man and many of his ilks are not of God but of gods. Simply put a religious jobber who preys on the helpless conditions of the populace. Using Jehovah's Name in Vain. People please open your eyes. It's even hightime the government puts numerous checks on the activities of these kind of people.

5 Likes

Re: ‘No Controversy Over My US Election Prophecy’ - TB Joshua by TonyeBarcanista(m): 10:45am On Nov 20, 2016
cheesy
Re: ‘No Controversy Over My US Election Prophecy’ - TB Joshua by Tajbol4splend(m): 10:46am On Nov 20, 2016
HtwoOw:
Shame has departed from them

You are wrong, it was never with them

7 Likes

Re: ‘No Controversy Over My US Election Prophecy’ - TB Joshua by airminem(f): 10:48am On Nov 20, 2016
Philtrik:

https://newtelegraphonline.com/no-controversy-us-election-prophecy/
Give A Good Or Bad Prophecy About Nigeria And Its Critical State Today.
Re: ‘No Controversy Over My US Election Prophecy’ - TB Joshua by anyicash(m): 10:48am On Nov 20, 2016
i can only laf
Re: ‘No Controversy Over My US Election Prophecy’ - TB Joshua by Nobody: 10:50am On Nov 20, 2016
Hahahaha grin grin grin grin grin grin..the world is really coming to an end..he cannot even find a good excuse grin grin..Jonah and nineveh.hhaaaa

3 Likes

Re: ‘No Controversy Over My US Election Prophecy’ - TB Joshua by pressplay411(m): 10:54am On Nov 20, 2016
*Raises hand*
May I speak Sir?
Errr but in those cases you cited Sir, it was unfavorable prophecies that were reversed Sir.
Isss not that i'm saying I know the bible more than you sir o.
But in this case, everybody wanted Clinton to win as you "prophet-sighed" Sir so I'm wondering Who exactly were the people that prayed for Trump so tey so tey so tey prophecy Shanged?
I'm just asking ni Sir o.

*TBJ loses temper and stones me bible*

12 Likes

Re: ‘No Controversy Over My US Election Prophecy’ - TB Joshua by Agunechibeya(m): 10:54am On Nov 20, 2016
The scriptures clearly listed the characteristics of fake prophets. One of them is that they say a thing and it does not come to pass.A room selfcontained apartment, shops and 2 units of nearly completed 1 bedroom flats with dinning for rent in a fenced compound with gate at Jikwoyi phase 2, Abuja at affordable rates. Land measuring 50 by 90 at maraba near city college off Abacha road for urgent sale at a give away prize . 08034463807

2 Likes

Re: ‘No Controversy Over My US Election Prophecy’ - TB Joshua by altitudee: 10:55am On Nov 20, 2016
I'm not a member of his church but he made a concrete point...Prophesy always change based on the person involved and there are many cases of such...Most time people pray to divert/reject evil prophesy...
However it take one with a discerning spirit to know if the Prophesy is truely from God or not

2 Likes

Re: ‘No Controversy Over My US Election Prophecy’ - TB Joshua by abusoultan(m): 10:57am On Nov 20, 2016
hmm, using Christianity to depend ur blatant lies and false prophesies.
we ar watching those tithes payers..

2 Likes

Re: ‘No Controversy Over My US Election Prophecy’ - TB Joshua by makoota: 10:57am On Nov 20, 2016
I am not against TB Joshua but for those who follow up I want to ask

When he announced the prophecy, did he come from a danger perspective I mean that if he said that Hillary Clinton winning is a bad omen. Did he call for prayer against her winning.

How many of his prophecies which have been prayed for have been averted or is this the first time in all these yrs that his testimony have been averted.

6 Likes

Re: ‘No Controversy Over My US Election Prophecy’ - TB Joshua by Agunechibeya(m): 10:58am On Nov 20, 2016
One of the characteristics of fake prophets is that they say a thing and it does not come to pass. Thats what the Bible said.A room selfcontained apartment, shops and 2 units of nearly completed 1 bedroom flats with dinning for rent in a fenced compound with gate at Jikwoyi phase 2, Abuja at affordable rates. Land measuring 50 by 90 at maraba near city college off Abacha road for urgent sale at a give away prize. 08034463807

1 Like

Re: ‘No Controversy Over My US Election Prophecy’ - TB Joshua by edi287: 10:58am On Nov 20, 2016
Yep its official - this man is daft. Keep exposing yourself for the fraud you are.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘No Controversy Over My US Election Prophecy’ - TB Joshua by murtalaa(m): 10:58am On Nov 20, 2016
So Ameica's election was apparently decided in Nigeria. Nice, continu.

5 Likes

Re: ‘No Controversy Over My US Election Prophecy’ - TB Joshua by no1madman(m): 10:59am On Nov 20, 2016
God don expose u.

4 Likes

Re: ‘No Controversy Over My US Election Prophecy’ - TB Joshua by Nobody: 11:01am On Nov 20, 2016
saheedbadmus:
Wise man

He is actually a foolish man. He isn't wise at all.

4 Likes

Re: ‘No Controversy Over My US Election Prophecy’ - TB Joshua by delerx(m): 11:02am On Nov 20, 2016
This guy no get conscience @all

4 Likes

Re: ‘No Controversy Over My US Election Prophecy’ - TB Joshua by Nobody: 11:02am On Nov 20, 2016
When you are in a hole, the most sensible thing to do is to stop digging. I am not sure Joshua understands this.

3 Likes

Re: ‘No Controversy Over My US Election Prophecy’ - TB Joshua by Nobody: 11:07am On Nov 20, 2016
The destruction of Nineveh was averted quite alright but that same city was destroyed 400 years later in 612 B.C by the Medes army. I guess your prophecy of Clinton beating Trump is for the future?
These men should stop using the name of The Almighty and True JAH for their games. Only fools will be deceived by these shamans and necromancers.

2 Likes

Re: ‘No Controversy Over My US Election Prophecy’ - TB Joshua by Miles300: 11:11am On Nov 20, 2016
cry lies from the pit of hell, there isn't a king that God appointed to be king in isreal that it didn't happen after speaking with his prophets concerning it ... If God spoke to u as u said then Hillary wud av been the winner .. It Only proves God never spoke to u , but u made ur prophecies on momentum... Praying against sin for God to avert judgement is another ball game all together if u are talking of Nineveh .. Hezekiah was told he will die , he prayed and God still spoke to the prophet to tell him he will be given more years ahead ... God is not an author of confusion oga , and he can't put his prophets to shame after giving his words...

3 Likes

Re: ‘No Controversy Over My US Election Prophecy’ - TB Joshua by SirAweezy(m): 11:13am On Nov 20, 2016
"Scamming the scammer". That moment where the "scammee" and the "scammer" are both on the same boat sailing. Lol.

God please give my people wisdom and foresightedness

4 Likes

Re: ‘No Controversy Over My US Election Prophecy’ - TB Joshua by diogochantel: 11:15am On Nov 20, 2016
Love you man of God
Re: ‘No Controversy Over My US Election Prophecy’ - TB Joshua by Miles300: 11:17am On Nov 20, 2016
altitudee:
I'm not a member of his church but he made a concrete point...Prophesy always change based on the person involved and there are many cases of such...Most time people pray to divert/reject evil prophesy...
However it take one with a discerning spirit to know if the Prophesy is truely from God or not
oga prophecies can only be averted if it's a bad omen , or if it will bring God judgment because of sin , u can pray and ask for mercy and forgiveness .. Wat has that got to do with elections , did u see Christ or Paul prophecy who will be the nxt roman emperor? They were busy promoting the kingdom of God ... The height a pastor can do is pray for ur nation and let the kingdom of God reign in it ...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘No Controversy Over My US Election Prophecy’ - TB Joshua by Smooyis(m): 11:18am On Nov 20, 2016
Thank you man of God. I hope the doubting Thomases on nairaland and around the world will hearken to the voice of reasoning, and know that God is not like man. His ways and understanding are far deeper and different.

If you read through my post earlier I said a similar thing, knowing the Prophet very well as someone who will not speak except God has instructed him to do so. In every prophecy God is playing His own role to forewarn us regarding what is to come, man also has his own role to play. Americans played their's.

Nigerians stop condemning the one God has sent to liberate us.

He is a servant of God, and does as God wills. God is supreme in everything and has the final say.
Re: ‘No Controversy Over My US Election Prophecy’ - TB Joshua by Ojaylee(m): 11:21am On Nov 20, 2016
[quote author=Spaxon post=51194832] Sometimes I wonder if this MOG thinks that we are animals...

sha we are in a zoo already na
so he could do anything...

Its the fools he has as followers i pity

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Question: Who Owns The rooster That Crowed After Peter Denied Jesus? / Police Officers Storm "Noisy" Nigerian Church In Detroit USA, Dance With Members / I’m Human, I Need Sex Not Bible Verses Alone- Pastor’s Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.