Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,879 members, 7,802,840 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:00 PM

Piuni Nigeria Opportunity From Piuni International on Nairaland - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Piuni Nigeria Opportunity From Piuni International on Nairaland (1326 Views)

My Piuni Experience / Earn Residual Income From Piuni Telecommunications / Piuni Telecommunications Industry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Piuni Nigeria Opportunity From Piuni International on Nairaland by adedejidamilare(m): 6:40am On Nov 20, 2016
Winston Churchill once said, "Those that fail to learn from history, are doomed to repeat it." There was a era where telecoms opportunities were presented to persons and they refused it. In fact, one of my multimillionaire mentors whom I won't obviously mention his name once told me that he was presented an opportunity to be a founding partner of MTN but when he asked what the pay was, when they told him it was in kobo per recharge card/ person. He felt degraded. Because of that he turned them down. Well, our decision is always limited to the ignorance of our minds. Today, he still regrets that decision, even though he is rich now.

He was ignorant of what those kobos Can become. I was speaking with a friend of mine who works with a giant telecommunications company. He said, " If you ever find yourself in MTN main or even minor server room, your eyes will pop out in a watery mess with the speed at which recharge cards are being loaded with that base station... And they have thousands of base stations across the country.... The speed is out of this world". Meaning Telecommunication industry is huge, with enough wealth to circulate. Imagine MTN paying just 20 of its profit to nigerians and you were one of them, how rich would you be? How blessed would your family be? What kind of lifestyle would you have? Would you still be driving your current car? Would you have a bigger and better house?

According to Daily Trust newspaper of August 28, 2015, MTN Nigeria chairman in person of Dr Pascal Dozie said something critical. He said, "During the bidding, the company sought for partnership with other businesses in Nigeria on a 40-60% basis in favour of the South Africans. Unfortunately, there was push backs apparently because mobile telephony was a new concept in Nigeria, not understood by many people. Also, most foreign investors whom we approached were not sure about the success of operating a telecommunication company in Nigeria".
He also said, in the same article, " The statement that ‘success has many friends’ came true after few years of our operations. Some of my friends whom I invited earlier started making enquiries, blaming me for not pressurizing them to join in the business".

We all know that opportunity Is far gone now but there is something far newer and far bigger than what were have had in the past. Like I said in my opening statement , some people will repeat the history of missing out but you must make a decision to never be part of such group. Success favours those who stand their ground and are willing and ready to become better and achieve more from life.

Let me take you through the world of the telecoms opportunity and I will show you the extraordinary potentials that exists therein. If only you knew how powerful your phone was, you would never remain the same. Mobile technology drives almost every transaction today. More and more shops now use POS. People now do airtime top up through their bank app and lots more. All these activities can lead to massive money for you but you have to Learn how. I am a professional coach and trainer for many years. Let me coach you to success and financial freedom. Let me show you the possibilities that are beyond ordinary eyes. If you Have been challenged and inspired, For more details and information on how to become an entrepreneur in the telecoms industry, feel free to contact me. My contact details are in my signature. Remember, you have few shots to take in life, will you take them?

Re: Piuni Nigeria Opportunity From Piuni International on Nairaland by Mallamdinho: 1:38pm On Feb 19, 2017
I need info on dat pls. ibrahimmuhammed858@gmail.com
Re: Piuni Nigeria Opportunity From Piuni International on Nairaland by Michaelnsd: 11:39pm On May 10, 2017
Okay... Pls... Try and reach me on my WhatsApp number for more insightful info thanks 08167114856... I reside in ibadan and my name is Michael.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Do You Need A Platform To Showcase Your Day To Day Business? / THE BENEFIT OF BUYING QUALITY WINDSCREEN FOR YOUR VEHICLE / Great CPA Network With Instant Approval Of Application

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.