Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,377 members, 7,808,336 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:28 AM

What Do You Enjoy Most About Sunday Service Or Mass? - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Do You Enjoy Most About Sunday Service Or Mass? (9202 Views)

This is what we might not know about Sunday / My Pastor Ordered Me Out Of The Church During Sunday Service / A Secret About Sunday Worship You Won't Be Told By Your Pastors. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Do You Enjoy Most About Sunday Service Or Mass? by brostheo(m): 4:45pm On Nov 20, 2016
ItsQuinn:
cheesy smiley
Bad girl wink
ItsQuinn:
cheesy smiley
Bad girl

1 Like

Re: What Do You Enjoy Most About Sunday Service Or Mass? by Pylony(m): 6:40pm On Nov 20, 2016
Sugarhugs:
The lies of the preachers.
lies? Hmmm!
Re: What Do You Enjoy Most About Sunday Service Or Mass? by Pylony(m): 6:43pm On Nov 20, 2016
pyyxxaro:
Praise and worship

Always fun when I see ladies with big ukwu dancing during praises tongue

Quote me and you know the rest undecided
weldon, hope you'll not take a binocular along next sunday. grin

1 Like

Re: What Do You Enjoy Most About Sunday Service Or Mass? by Pylony(m): 6:46pm On Nov 20, 2016
Love the sermons but hate the "shaking body" sessions.
Re: What Do You Enjoy Most About Sunday Service Or Mass? by Pylony(m): 6:49pm On Nov 20, 2016
HERSLEY:
lol I could kiss u 4 dis
abeg kiss am i be witness
Re: What Do You Enjoy Most About Sunday Service Or Mass? by nwadiuko1(m): 10:08pm On Nov 20, 2016
worship........i'm a vocalist
Re: What Do You Enjoy Most About Sunday Service Or Mass? by Niflheim(m): 7:01am On Nov 21, 2016
The thing I enjoy most about Sunday Service is watching the pastor, ordering his congregation members to eat grass like "gullible goats"!!!

Thank "god" I am an Atheist!!!
Re: What Do You Enjoy Most About Sunday Service Or Mass? by ScienceWatch: 1:10am On Nov 24, 2016
danemenike:
Every Sunday millions of Nigerians go to church for one reason or the other. Regardless of the "reason" why they go to church, there's this activity or program that's of particular interest to everyone. Sunday service activities includes spirit-filled praise and worship, powerful prayer session, testimony time, offering time, Special presentation etc
Sunday service activities differs from denomination to denomination but slightly similar in most cases.

What I enjoy most about Sunday service is the word session, cos when the word of God is preached I receive great inspiration for my spiritual life and business. What do you enjoy most about Sunday service?
The sincere suffering masses world wide never get what Jesus commanded them to have as can be clearly seen at the Holy Scoan Church Nigeria. FREE HEALING, FREE DELIVERANCE and FREE BLESSING. The time is now, where fake Pastors will be dumped so that in every true church regardless of their religion, mind-blowing evidence of the Father’s LOVE with miracles, signs and wonders as seen in the Scoan Church Nigeria. The promise of the Messiah will be freely available to the suffering masses for all that come to the Messiah.

Today most churches are simply glorified motivational centres that offer nice sounding words and aggressive money collections without the Resurrection Power needed to save the suffering persons.

Jesus said, “Come to me, I will make your burdens light.” When the creation power of Jesus and the Holy Spirit is not seen in any church, the problem is with the Pastor. The congregations Faith is always enough as consistently shown in the Holy Scoan Church Nigeria and in the holy gospels and the Books of Acts. Emmanuel TV is truly a gift from God to the whole world.
Re: What Do You Enjoy Most About Sunday Service Or Mass? by ScienceWatch: 1:12am On Nov 24, 2016
Niflheim:
The thing I enjoy most about Sunday Service is watching the pastor, ordering his congregation members to eat grass like "gullible goats"!!!

Thank "god" I am an Atheist!!!
In Jesus Christ’s time, just like in the holy Scoan Church Nigeria, there where people of all religions and all races that came for the healing and deliverance that only he and his ANOINTED ones could do. It is written in the Holy Gospel, “and Jesus healed them all.” This mind-blowing level of healing and mass deliverance of evil spirits has never been seen before in the entire modern history of the world.
Now Healings, Signs and Wonders and deep LOVE for the suffering masses are clearly visible at the holy Scoan Church Nigeria, and are freely available for all that suffer.(at no cost.)

Whatever title a man of God chooses for himself to serve the masses is irrelevant. It is rather the holistic Holy Gospel the ANOINTED man of God , Prophet TB Joshua uses to help the suffering masses that matter. Then the suffering masses will finally experience the awesome EVIDENCE of the LOVE of the MESSIAH as JESUS COMMANDED all anointed pastors/priests, etc to do, such things will be called Miracles, Signs and Wonders as witnessed in the Holy Scoan Church Nigeria.
Jesus commanded, " As the Father sent Me, so send I you."
Re: What Do You Enjoy Most About Sunday Service Or Mass? by HERSLEY(f): 7:49pm On Nov 24, 2016
Pylony:
abeg kiss am i be witness
hehehehe I av done dat
Re: What Do You Enjoy Most About Sunday Service Or Mass? by Pylony(m): 8:54pm On Nov 24, 2016
HERSLEY:
hehehehe I av done dat
congrats o, remain make him finger-cuff you with a bronze ring to finalize the ritual. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Another Warning By Kingsley Ubani - Is This Revelation Real? / Why Outward Appearance Is So Important For Christians / Why The 'Daddy' Craze In Our Churches?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.