Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,380 members, 7,808,353 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:45 AM

Freeze: "If You Are A Yoruba Man & Want To Be Successful, Marry An Igbo Woman" - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Freeze: "If You Are A Yoruba Man & Want To Be Successful, Marry An Igbo Woman" (62463 Views)

Princess Nnenna Orji: I Wouldn't Marry An Older Man Like Regina Daniels / Tonto Dikeh Debunks Reports Saying She Can't Marry An Igbo Man / Daddy Freeze: If Your Spouse Can’t Access Your Phone, E-mail Or Bank Details.... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Freeze: "If You Are A Yoruba Man & Want To Be Successful, Marry An Igbo Woman" by Nobody: 12:16pm On Nov 20, 2016
OILSOUP:

U ARE AN IDIODT FOR BLAMING IGBO WOMEN FOR YOUR BROTHER MENTAL PROBLEM.

IS IT IGBO WOMEN FAULT THAT YORUBA AND BENIN MEN SEEM TO BE OBSESSED WITH THEM?

DID DEY ASK UR MEN TO DEVELOP OBSESSION FOR IGBO WOMEN? DONT DEY HAVE WOMEN IN THEIR YORUBA AND BENIN NATION?

THE OBSESSION STEMS FROM HATRED TOWARDS THE IGBO TRIBE AND A CONTINUATION OF THE ENVY AND GREEDY DESIRE TO DEPRIVE THE IGBO NATION, WHICH IN ITSELF, HAS CONSEQUENCES THAT WILL BE FELT TO THE FORTH AND FIFTH GENERATION IN BOTH THE YORUBA AND BENIN NATION.

THANK GOD UR BROTHER KILLED HIMSLEF AND NOT OUR IGBO SISTER.

You are useless imbbecile for what you've just said.
Good riddance to your igbo sister.
Ask her, how is her life now..
No evil and selfish deed goes unpunished.
There's karma in everything we do.
Go and look, how her life is now.. . U will weep. Igbo brother.. Ode.

Useless foovl.

25 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Freeze: "If You Are A Yoruba Man & Want To Be Successful, Marry An Igbo Woman" by Funlordjnr: 12:18pm On Nov 20, 2016
tongue

Pure unadulterated nonsense!

1 Like

Re: Freeze: "If You Are A Yoruba Man & Want To Be Successful, Marry An Igbo Woman" by Masterclass32: 12:20pm On Nov 20, 2016
Hehehehe...
Re: Freeze: "If You Are A Yoruba Man & Want To Be Successful, Marry An Igbo Woman" by Masterclass32: 12:20pm On Nov 20, 2016
Abeg o, hands off Igbo women.

One day Igbo men may have to go to war to stop people from ''stealing'' our women.

cheesy cheesy

It has to be flattie to flattie.

7 Likes

Re: Freeze: "If You Are A Yoruba Man & Want To Be Successful, Marry An Igbo Woman" by Mizsylviah(f): 12:56pm On Nov 20, 2016
BrutalJab:

You sincerely look like one of those Igbo ladies. No offense.
Lol.......Ur opinion does not matter

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Freeze: "If You Are A Yoruba Man & Want To Be Successful, Marry An Igbo Woman" by BrutalJab: 1:44pm On Nov 20, 2016
Mizsylviah:
Lol.......Ur opinion does not matter

Your own too grin

3 Likes

Re: Freeze: "If You Are A Yoruba Man & Want To Be Successful, Marry An Igbo Woman" by OILSOUP: 3:01pm On Nov 20, 2016
Amelian:

You are useless imbbecile for what you've just said.
Good riddance to your igbo sister.
Ask her, how is her life now..
No evil and selfish deed goes unpunished.
There's karma in everything we do.
Go and look, how her life is now.. . U will weep. Igbo brother.. Ode.

Useless foovl.

LET ME ASK U ONE QUESTION, ARE YORUBAS AND BENIN KNOWN FOR THEIR LOVE OF IGBOS?

IF THE ANSWER IS NO? THEN WAT IS THEIR OBSESSION WITH OUR WOMEN?

DID UR BROTHER RAISE THE GIRL IN QUESTION, DID HE FATHER OR MOTHER THE GIRL IN QUESTION?

HE JUST SAW HER AND DECIDE SHE BELONGS TO HIM, OK AS SHE SAY NO, IT TURN DO OR DIE.

THANK GOD HE DID NOT KILL HER, BUT HIMSELF.

15 Likes

Re: Freeze: "If You Are A Yoruba Man & Want To Be Successful, Marry An Igbo Woman" by SycophanticGoat: 3:55pm On Nov 20, 2016
What's up with this sudden craze and desire to marry Igbo women? Me even Wan marry from outside Igbo land in order to increase our population but una want marry my sisters commot.. grin cheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Freeze: "If You Are A Yoruba Man & Want To Be Successful, Marry An Igbo Woman" by casdgreat(m): 3:55pm On Nov 20, 2016
Fp finally
Re: Freeze: "If You Are A Yoruba Man & Want To Be Successful, Marry An Igbo Woman" by thonyrule(m): 3:56pm On Nov 20, 2016
business things grin
Re: Freeze: "If You Are A Yoruba Man & Want To Be Successful, Marry An Igbo Woman" by Alariwo2: 3:56pm On Nov 20, 2016
we need to ask FFK why he dumped Bianca after several abortions

we can't buy this.

8 Likes

Re: Freeze: "If You Are A Yoruba Man & Want To Be Successful, Marry An Igbo Woman" by johnstar(m): 3:56pm On Nov 20, 2016
U igbo? If I hear, abi na calabar u b
Mizsylviah:
I am igbo but i beg to differ........Some Igbo ladies r not well mannered,often proud and they believe beauty is everything so they tend to think with their anus sometimes instead of d head.........Well,one man's food is another man's poison,all the same,i respect his opinion.....

8 Likes

Re: Freeze: "If You Are A Yoruba Man & Want To Be Successful, Marry An Igbo Woman" by lordyugo: 3:57pm On Nov 20, 2016
Mizsylviah:
I am igbo but i beg to differ........Some Igbo ladies r not well mannered,often proud and they believe beauty is everything so they tend to think with their anus sometimes instead of d head.........Well,one man's food is another man's poison,all the same,i respect his opinion.....

if u really are an igbo person den u aptly described urself,d few lousy igbo ladies in d minority and not the igbo queens and princesses in d majority

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Freeze: "If You Are A Yoruba Man & Want To Be Successful, Marry An Igbo Woman" by DavidTheGeek: 3:58pm On Nov 20, 2016
NEXT PLEASE! angry
Re: Freeze: "If You Are A Yoruba Man & Want To Be Successful, Marry An Igbo Woman" by Charly68: 3:59pm On Nov 20, 2016
But I didn't hear this on time ...I can't laugh oooo!
Re: Freeze: "If You Are A Yoruba Man & Want To Be Successful, Marry An Igbo Woman" by Nobody: 4:00pm On Nov 20, 2016
The kinda things you say after two wraps of oshogbo weeds

Who would want to marry hairy yam legs undecided

8 Likes

Re: Freeze: "If You Are A Yoruba Man & Want To Be Successful, Marry An Igbo Woman" by Nobody: 4:00pm On Nov 20, 2016
Has anyone seen Dotun's reply to Freeze?.. freaking Epic reply cheesy grin

One blogger should bring it on Nairaland jare cheesy

1 Like

Re: Freeze: "If You Are A Yoruba Man & Want To Be Successful, Marry An Igbo Woman" by PaulIdu: 4:00pm On Nov 20, 2016
Amelian:
I dont believe what freeze said.. An igbo lady for her thirst to be rich , pushed my late brother to his death. I warned him , e no hear.. Take life easy, he went above his capability to please her . Now hes 6feet below. May his soul rest in peace.amen.

The only thing i believe is when a man with vision and responsiblity meets with a woman with similar vision and hardwork,they succeed and make a good team. Such women can come from any tribe, not just igbo.

You have spoken with wisdom , I doubt if any one will make a better comment on this thread

6 Likes

Re: Freeze: "If You Are A Yoruba Man & Want To Be Successful, Marry An Igbo Woman" by lordyugo: 4:00pm On Nov 20, 2016
mikezuruki:

Hmm. I don see person wey carry tribe for head!
IBO refers to the people; while IGBO is the language.
People like you are divisive and stereotypical! I've met many yoruba ladies that are respectful, supportive, and loyal.
As a man, irrespective of whether money dey your hand or not, if you want to be treated like a king, marry yoruba.
And by way, the DEFINITION of SUCCESS or being SUCCESSFUL is relative. OkayBye

u keep proving him right its igbo not ibo, wat nonsense is ibo is d tribe and igbo d language

11 Likes

Re: Freeze: "If You Are A Yoruba Man & Want To Be Successful, Marry An Igbo Woman" by SycophanticGoat: 4:00pm On Nov 20, 2016
Mizsylviah:

You fine sha. I hope you don't behave like the comment you posted? cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Freeze: "If You Are A Yoruba Man & Want To Be Successful, Marry An Igbo Woman" by Alariwo2: 4:01pm On Nov 20, 2016
lordyugo:

if u really are an igbo person den u aptly described urself,d few lousy igbo ladies in d minority and not the igbo queens and princesses in d majority

keep shut
you guys don't just like sincerity and truth

Igbos girls are just something else, their whole life revolves round cash and material things
And most don't even have shame and proper manners

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Freeze: "If You Are A Yoruba Man & Want To Be Successful, Marry An Igbo Woman" by NobilityPays(m): 4:02pm On Nov 20, 2016
Awesome
Re: Freeze: "If You Are A Yoruba Man & Want To Be Successful, Marry An Igbo Woman" by waternogetenemy: 4:02pm On Nov 20, 2016
I support freeze on this, wen yoruba man make money, please go and pay the igbo man bride price. we like rich inlaws.

Igbos give birth to women, whilst u give birth to tranny.

if ur a broke ass ofemmanuu, maka chukwu, no near my door, becos na matchet go settle the matter. cool

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Freeze: "If You Are A Yoruba Man & Want To Be Successful, Marry An Igbo Woman" by Lasskeey: 4:03pm On Nov 20, 2016
grin grin grin

Re: Freeze: "If You Are A Yoruba Man & Want To Be Successful, Marry An Igbo Woman" by Nobody: 4:04pm On Nov 20, 2016
lordyugo:

u keep proving him right its igbo not ibo, wat nonsense is ibo is d tribe and igbo d language
Okay. I don learn. thanks
#ProudlyIgbo!
Re: Freeze: "If You Are A Yoruba Man & Want To Be Successful, Marry An Igbo Woman" by mfujah(m): 4:04pm On Nov 20, 2016
mroop:
Popular Cool FM Lagos radio personality, Ifedayo Olarinde, also known as Daddy Freeze, has shared his advise to Yoruba men, saying if they want to be successful in life, they should marry Igbo women.

Below is how the popular outspoken OAP who is famed for showing off his lavish lifestyle on Instagram, shared his thoughts;

[b]
"If you are Yoruba and you are male, and you want to be successful in life marry an Igbo woman. ~Chiekezi Dozie.
---------------------
I kinda agree...especially since I am Yoruba myself...From my 'little' experience, gathered during my university days and early bachelorhood and with body count on both sides, (before I gave my life to Christ), I can, through my own experience, say that Igbo girls are so much cleaner, more respectful, value marriage more, less argumentative and problematic, treat husbands better, are more beautiful, have sexier bodies, are more family oriented, cook better and are much more enterprising than Yoruba ladies. Unfortunately, I have never dated a Hausa, Fulani, Efik or Kalabari woman so I can't comment on those. But if I were to pick between Yoruba and Igbo women, Na Igbo all the way o! Igbo kwenu! ~FRZ
----------------------
It's not fight o, if you agree tell me why, and if you disagree let's disagree amicably, as your experience could have been totally different from mine.
#MenTalk"

[/b]

https://www.instagram.com/p/BM_d8c-ArvW/
....lol story

1 Like

Re: Freeze: "If You Are A Yoruba Man & Want To Be Successful, Marry An Igbo Woman" by Nobody: 4:04pm On Nov 20, 2016
PaulIdu:

You have spoken with wisdom , I doubt if any one will make a better comment on this thread

Thanks jare.
Unlike an obsessed igbo boy on this thread, that wants to force igbo women down the throats of other tribes.

2 Likes

Re: Freeze: "If You Are A Yoruba Man & Want To Be Successful, Marry An Igbo Woman" by 4nobody4every1: 4:05pm On Nov 20, 2016
Amelian:
I dont believe what freeze said.. An igbo lady for her thirst to be rich , pushed my late brother to his death. I warned him , e no hear.. Take life easy, he went above his capability to please her . Now hes 6feet below. May his soul rest in peace.amen.

The only thing i believe is when a man with vision and responsiblity meets with a woman with similar vision and hardwork,they succeed and make a good team. Such women can come from any tribe, not just igbo
Well said, you are 100 percent spot on, l share your view & opinion cool wink

4 Likes

Re: Freeze: "If You Are A Yoruba Man & Want To Be Successful, Marry An Igbo Woman" by noble2faith(m): 4:07pm On Nov 20, 2016
That man (in dis case,boy) is a definition of ignoramus. Can he list the number of successful yoruba or hausa men dat are married to igbo women before dey became successful?

7 Likes

Re: Freeze: "If You Are A Yoruba Man & Want To Be Successful, Marry An Igbo Woman" by coptic: 4:07pm On Nov 20, 2016
Does this man think that we are talking about ashewos here?

grin shocked

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Freeze: "If You Are A Yoruba Man & Want To Be Successful, Marry An Igbo Woman" by henryelfhel: 4:07pm On Nov 20, 2016
mikezuruki:

Hmm. I don see person wey carry tribe for head!
IBO refers to the people; while IGBO is the language.
People like you are divisive and stereotypical! I've met many yoruba ladies that are respectful, supportive, and loyal.
As a man, irrespective of whether money dey your hand or not, if you want to be treated like a king, marry yoruba.
And by way, the DEFINITION of SUCCESS or being SUCCESSFUL is relative. OkayBye
you have exposed your ignorance and idiocy. people and language is IGBO and not ibo.I don't know what ibo mean, expect you were taught by made in Nigeria teachers

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Freeze: "If You Are A Yoruba Man & Want To Be Successful, Marry An Igbo Woman" by waternogetenemy: 4:07pm On Nov 20, 2016
Amelian:

Thanks jare.
Unlike an obsessed igbo boy on this thread, that wants to force igbo women down the throats of other tribes.

but igbo women are not the ones making this comment now? it is your yoruba man that is speaking. check ur men rather than insult igbo girls.

21 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

Yemi Alade Rocks Customised Super Eagles Jersey / Moyo Lawal Confirms Sextape, Threatens Legal Action For Breach Of Privacy / Ice Prince Dumped By Maima Nkewa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.