Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,406 members, 7,808,449 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:04 PM

Freeze: "If You Are A Yoruba Man & Want To Be Successful, Marry An Igbo Woman" - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Freeze: "If You Are A Yoruba Man & Want To Be Successful, Marry An Igbo Woman" (62464 Views)

Princess Nnenna Orji: I Wouldn't Marry An Older Man Like Regina Daniels / Tonto Dikeh Debunks Reports Saying She Can't Marry An Igbo Man / Daddy Freeze: If Your Spouse Can’t Access Your Phone, E-mail Or Bank Details.... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Freeze: "If You Are A Yoruba Man & Want To Be Successful, Marry An Igbo Woman" by DCTrendy(m): 4:07pm On Nov 20, 2016
see marketing.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Freeze: "If You Are A Yoruba Man & Want To Be Successful, Marry An Igbo Woman" by Nobody: 4:08pm On Nov 20, 2016
Amelian:
I dont believe what freeze said.. An igbo lady for her thirst to be rich , pushed my late brother to his death. I warned him , e no hear.. Take life easy, he went above his capability to please her . Now hes 6feet below. May his soul rest in peace.amen.

The only thing i believe is when a man with vision and responsiblity meets with a woman with similar vision and hardwork,they succeed and make a good team. Such women can come from any tribe, not just igbo.
. See lie

1 Like

Re: Freeze: "If You Are A Yoruba Man & Want To Be Successful, Marry An Igbo Woman" by ericuzor(m): 4:08pm On Nov 20, 2016
Alariwo2:
we need to ask FFK why he dumped Bianca after several abortions

we can't buy this.
you want to ask ffk that is stupidly inluv with another Oyibo igbo lady that gave him a baby boy

9 Likes

Re: Freeze: "If You Are A Yoruba Man & Want To Be Successful, Marry An Igbo Woman" by madjune(m): 4:09pm On Nov 20, 2016
With this, Freeze; all your sins are forgiven.

Even saying that Trump would be president.

You're so damn right on this.

7 Likes

Re: Freeze: "If You Are A Yoruba Man & Want To Be Successful, Marry An Igbo Woman" by kwynette(f): 4:10pm On Nov 20, 2016
Ah ah why the famzing the beautiful afternoon, first Fayose, now Freezer, bikokwanu adirokwam comfortable

3 Likes

Re: Freeze: "If You Are A Yoruba Man & Want To Be Successful, Marry An Igbo Woman" by jaymichael(m): 4:10pm On Nov 20, 2016
mikezuruki:
Mumu!
When will this man start making sense with the things he say?
I am an ibo man to the core and believes that success comes when preparation meet opportunity! Hardwork and God....No be one woman from one region!
You get sense bro. May you increase in wisdom.

2 Likes

Re: Freeze: "If You Are A Yoruba Man & Want To Be Successful, Marry An Igbo Woman" by Generalyemi(m): 4:10pm On Nov 20, 2016
MetaHuman:
The kinda things you say after two wraps of oshogbo weeds

Who would want to marry hairy yam legs undecided

is better than to marry those girls from the west,that can't wash their ass..so dirty and smelly

7 Likes

Re: Freeze: "If You Are A Yoruba Man & Want To Be Successful, Marry An Igbo Woman" by CXLVII: 4:11pm On Nov 20, 2016
I blame the first wife for not killing Freeze when she had the opportunity too

Gush! Dude is a pain to Earth

Runs mouth like tap

Moreover, Who digs dwarfs with yam legs?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Freeze: "If You Are A Yoruba Man & Want To Be Successful, Marry An Igbo Woman" by Nobody: 4:11pm On Nov 20, 2016
thesicilian:

Don't mind him. It is pathetic that as educated as Freeze seems to be, he keeps reeling out these racial and religious trash week in, week out. We all know that success, whether financial or marital, arises from a host of factors most of which depend on the the particular individuals involved, and not their tribes.
i dont know why people think a persons level and quality of education changes who they really are.IT DOES NOT!. and this loudmouthed daddy freeze is a good example. i can mention 1000 more who are like this .
Re: Freeze: "If You Are A Yoruba Man & Want To Be Successful, Marry An Igbo Woman" by lordyugo: 4:12pm On Nov 20, 2016
Alariwo2:

keep shut
you guys don't just like sincerity and truth

Igbos girls are just something else, their whole life revolves round cash and material things
And most don't even have shame and proper manners

looool onukwu so yoruba girls like poverty abi?

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Freeze: "If You Are A Yoruba Man & Want To Be Successful, Marry An Igbo Woman" by Alariwo2: 4:12pm On Nov 20, 2016
ericuzor:
you want to ask ffk that is stupidly inluv with another Oyibo igbo lady that gave him a baby boy

I don forget sef... his atutupoyoyo gf giving birth out of wedlock
But something must have gone wrong with Bianca's affair, maybe that's why he's keeping this sweet juicy one as gf and not wife
Re: Freeze: "If You Are A Yoruba Man & Want To Be Successful, Marry An Igbo Woman" by Nobody: 4:12pm On Nov 20, 2016
henryelfhel:
you have exposed your ignorance and idiocy. people and language is IGBO and not ibo.I don't know what ibo mean, expect you were taught by made in Nigeria teachers
You that was taught by MADE IN CHINA teachers totally ignored the thread to attack me.
Na Igbos problem be that. Always! Simple correction you no fit! I'm not the usual NAIRALANDER that enjoys trading abuses and insults like you. I just come to make my point. thank you

1 Like

Re: Freeze: "If You Are A Yoruba Man & Want To Be Successful, Marry An Igbo Woman" by Nobody: 4:12pm On Nov 20, 2016
OILSOUP:

LET ME ASK U ONE QUESTION, ARE YORUBAS AND BENIN KNOWN FOR THEIR LOVE OF IGBOS?

IF THE ANSWER IS NO? THEN WAT IS THEIR OBSESSION WITH OUR WOMEN?

DID UR BROTHER RAISE THE GIRL IN QUESTION, DID HE FATHER OR MOTHER THE GIRL IN QUESTION?

HE JUST SAW HER AND DECIDE SHE BELONGS TO HIM, OK AS SHE SAY NO, IT TURN DO OR DIE.

THANK GOD HE DID NOT KILL HER, BUT HIMSELF.

No need answering a deranged immbecile as u.
U can rant from now till eternity.. You cant force other men from Other tribes to queue up and marry igbo women.. There are other lovely tribes, men from other tribes are happily marrying Into.
No Yoruba man or delta or other tribes is obsessed about igbo women.. Even some percentage of igbo men are running away from igbo women.
Keep deluding your fish brain.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Freeze: "If You Are A Yoruba Man & Want To Be Successful, Marry An Igbo Woman" by Macjayboy(m): 4:13pm On Nov 20, 2016
Igbo girls can suck a d!ck as if thier life depends on it #fact

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Freeze: "If You Are A Yoruba Man & Want To Be Successful, Marry An Igbo Woman" by Nobody: 4:13pm On Nov 20, 2016
mikezuruki:

Hmm. I don see person wey carry tribe for head!
IBO refers to the people; while IGBO is the language.
People like you are divisive and stereotypical! I've met many yoruba ladies that are respectful, supportive, and loyal.
As a man, irrespective of whether money dey your hand or not, if you want to be treated like a king, marry yoruba.
And by way, the DEFINITION of SUCCESS or being SUCCESSFUL is relative. OkayBye

What the absolute fo.ck!

It's like you want Amadioha to arrest you!

5 Likes

Re: Freeze: "If You Are A Yoruba Man & Want To Be Successful, Marry An Igbo Woman" by Kingbuhari(m): 4:13pm On Nov 20, 2016
Hahaha bitter truth.... God one daddy freeze... Yoruba youths are the most lazy,
perfidious and egoistic youths in
Nigeria as at today. The Apapa wharf in Lagos has
virtually been taken over by the
Easterners. the major work of average
Yoruba youths on the streets of
Lagos is to collect royalty, due
and charges from the Hausas and
Igbos,

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Freeze: "If You Are A Yoruba Man & Want To Be Successful, Marry An Igbo Woman" by jaymichael(m): 4:14pm On Nov 20, 2016
NIGHTMAREOO7:

Shut it mr fake igbo!.. i the first place no real igbo person will refer himself as "ibo"

Freeze is not far from the truth.. infact he is on the truth 100%. And he is not the only one saying this.. many pple cant be wrong at d same time.

The truth is that when u marry and igbo woman u are assured of 100% support from her in everything u do to make the family better.
She can borrow money for ur sake to support u without letting u know..
unlike most most of other women from other tribes who is after expensive cloth for party and owanmbe... and rely on feeding her kids with owambe rice.

My neighbour from urobho delta state cant stop talking about his igbo wife till tommoro.
This guy was deported from abroad after 7yrs and came back home with nothing but frustration.
He was lucky to meet this igbo gal he fell inlov with... now the man is driving G-class.

It is this gal that harboured him and shelter him
it is the gal that brought business idea to him that hez doing now.
It is same gal that borrowed money for him to start life again.

U can say its not all igbo women that are like that yes i concor..
But the possiblity of u getting a good igbo gal is on high side.
Coz 95% of igbo gals are very Supporting
Coz they are trained not to be lazy.

And how many "other tribes" have you dated to make you come to a conclusion that they are not supportive?

5 Likes

Re: Freeze: "If You Are A Yoruba Man & Want To Be Successful, Marry An Igbo Woman" by Nobody: 4:14pm On Nov 20, 2016
jaymichael:
You get sense bro. May you increase in wisdom.
Bless you Brother
Re: Freeze: "If You Are A Yoruba Man & Want To Be Successful, Marry An Igbo Woman" by Techguyz(m): 4:14pm On Nov 20, 2016
Igbo and Afonjah :-/ :-/
I no follow you reason am at all!!!
Re: Freeze: "If You Are A Yoruba Man & Want To Be Successful, Marry An Igbo Woman" by claremont(m): 4:14pm On Nov 20, 2016
A good person is a good person, 'the tribe maketh not a good person'.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Freeze: "If You Are A Yoruba Man & Want To Be Successful, Marry An Igbo Woman" by Alariwo2: 4:15pm On Nov 20, 2016
lordyugo:

looool onukwu so yoruba girls like poverty abi?

see ehnnn.. there is something we call contentment
igbo girls are lacking in that aspect, just stop making money and your life ends there

I wonder how those married to them are coping in this recession period... God help una o

2 Likes

Re: Freeze: "If You Are A Yoruba Man & Want To Be Successful, Marry An Igbo Woman" by Nobody: 4:15pm On Nov 20, 2016
[quote author=WriteBoy post=51202966]
What the absolute fo.ck!
It's like you want Amadioha to arrest you![/quot I'm open to corrections. thanks
Re: Freeze: "If You Are A Yoruba Man & Want To Be Successful, Marry An Igbo Woman" by lordyugo: 4:16pm On Nov 20, 2016
Alariwo2:

see ehnnn.. there is something we call contentment
igbo girls are lacking in that aspect, just stop making money and your life ends there

I wonder how those married to them are coping in this recession period... God help una o

make money and stop complaining

9 Likes

Re: Freeze: "If You Are A Yoruba Man & Want To Be Successful, Marry An Igbo Woman" by Generalyemi(m): 4:16pm On Nov 20, 2016
CXLVII:
I blame the first wife for not killing Freeze when she had the opportunity too

Gush! Dude is a pain to Earth

Runs mouth like tap

Moreover, Who digs dwarfs with yam legs?

who digs dirty girls?

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Freeze: "If You Are A Yoruba Man & Want To Be Successful, Marry An Igbo Woman" by NobilityPays(m): 4:16pm On Nov 20, 2016
Hmmmmm!!!!!!!!!!

You'd want to check my signature.
Re: Freeze: "If You Are A Yoruba Man & Want To Be Successful, Marry An Igbo Woman" by Bujumbura(m): 4:16pm On Nov 20, 2016
Mizsylviah:
I am igbo but i beg to differ........Some Igbo ladies r not well mannered,often proud and they believe beauty is everything so they tend to think with their anus sometimes instead of d head.........Well,one man's food is another man's poison,all the same,i respect his opinion.....
I doubt if you are igbo.

I've dated and live in all geo political zone and i can tell you that Igbo girs are the best in taking care of the home.

I'm not planning to marry Igbo but i think they are the best

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Freeze: "If You Are A Yoruba Man & Want To Be Successful, Marry An Igbo Woman" by walozanga(m): 4:16pm On Nov 20, 2016
mikezuruki:
Mumu!
When will this man start making sense with the things he say?
I am an ibo man to the core and believes that success comes when preparation meet opportunity! Hardwork and God....No be one woman from one region!
guy liv talk for market women, the guy yarn him mind

1 Like

Re: Freeze: "If You Are A Yoruba Man & Want To Be Successful, Marry An Igbo Woman" by Nobody: 4:16pm On Nov 20, 2016
WriteBoy:

What the absolute fo.ck!
It's like you want Amadioha to arrest you!
I'm open to correction, Sir. Thanks
Re: Freeze: "If You Are A Yoruba Man & Want To Be Successful, Marry An Igbo Woman" by JohnAdeDavid(m): 4:17pm On Nov 20, 2016
NIGHTMAREOO7:

The truth is that when u marry an igbo woman u are assured of 100% support from her in everything u do to make the family better. She can borrow fiddle with cucumber so as to get money for ur sake to support u without letting u know..
Re: Freeze: "If You Are A Yoruba Man & Want To Be Successful, Marry An Igbo Woman" by Kingbuhari(m): 4:17pm On Nov 20, 2016
thesicilian:

Don't mind him. It is pathetic that as educated as Freeze seems to be, he keeps reeling out these racial and religious trash week in, week out. We all know that success, whether financial or marital, arises from a host of factors most of which depend on the the particular individuals involved, and not their tribes.
the truth is very bitter

1 Like

Re: Freeze: "If You Are A Yoruba Man & Want To Be Successful, Marry An Igbo Woman" by Nobody: 4:18pm On Nov 20, 2016
Generalyemi:

is better than to marry those girls from the west,that can't wash their ass..so dirty and smelly
dirty girl who you can hire someone to clean up or a hairy yam dudish looking girl?

Abeg gimme dirty girl grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Freeze: "If You Are A Yoruba Man & Want To Be Successful, Marry An Igbo Woman" by Nobody: 4:18pm On Nov 20, 2016
walozanga:
guy liv talk for market women, the guy yarn him mind

His mind needs a major readjustment Brother.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

Yemi Alade Rocks Customised Super Eagles Jersey / Moyo Lawal Confirms Sextape, Threatens Legal Action For Breach Of Privacy / Ice Prince Dumped By Maima Nkewa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.