Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,077 members, 7,807,225 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:18 AM

Should A Sinner Go For Evangelism ? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Should A Sinner Go For Evangelism ? (7119 Views)

Can One Be A Sinner And Still Love God?? / Fasting Is Incredible. Are You A Sinner? Do This! / Lord's Chosen Church Launches Aircraft-Looking Vehicle For Evangelism In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should A Sinner Go For Evangelism ? by Ndubuisipaul1: 8:09am On Nov 20, 2016
Please I will like to know if it is justifiable for a sinner to go out with other members of his church for an evangelism ? It is a known fact that some of this Jehova witness and even these Winners member that are always on rampage telling people about christ are not close to God or born again . Can you introduce me to a person you don't know ?

What's you opinion ?
Re: Should A Sinner Go For Evangelism ? by firstking01(m): 8:34am On Nov 20, 2016
Ndubuisipaul1:
Please I will like to know if it is justifiable for a sinner to go out with other members of his church for an evangelism ? It is a known fact that some of this Jehova witness and even these Winners member that are always on rampage telling people about christ are not close to God or born again . Can you introduce me to a person you don't know ?

What's you opinion ?
How can a sinner go and preach to a fellow sinner to repent??, i mean what will he tell the person...a sinner should first of all evangelise himself.

3 Likes

Re: Should A Sinner Go For Evangelism ? by firstking01(m): 8:35am On Nov 20, 2016
Ndubuisipaul1:

What's you opinion ?
How can a sinner go and preach to a fellow sinner to repent??, i mean what will he tell the person...a sinner should first of all evangelise himself....
Re: Should A Sinner Go For Evangelism ? by lepasharon(f): 8:46am On Nov 20, 2016
Keep ur religion to urself

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should A Sinner Go For Evangelism ? by MrPresident1: 9:01am On Nov 20, 2016
lepasharon:

Lepa, just be a good person, OK?

Jesus did not ask anybody to be religious, he even fought against the religious leaders of his day. Anyone promoting religion in this day and age of knowledge is a dishonest person who does not mean well. How can anyone be promoting religion in this day and age of knowledge and enlightenment? Asking people to believe literally what should be examined figuratively is dishonest, evil and ungodly.

Again, I tell you no one will go to heaven by being an adherent of any religion.

Only righteousness and good deeds will make one to be a dweller of heaven, this is all that Jesus taught. Remember not everyone who says Lord Lord will enter heaven, but the one who does the will of my Father in heaven. And the will of the father is that we do good to ourselves and we love our neighbours like ourselves.

9 Likes

Re: Should A Sinner Go For Evangelism ? by GossipHeart(m): 9:23am On Nov 20, 2016

God doesn't exist

Jesus doesn't exist

Religion is a scam

Can someone show me the pictures of Jesus and God, i don't mean that picture you were brainwashed to believe was Jesus Christ

3 Likes

Re: Should A Sinner Go For Evangelism ? by GossipHeart(m): 9:24am On Nov 20, 2016
firstking01:
How can a sinner go and preach to a fellow sinner to repent??, i mean what will he tell the person...a sinner should first of all evangelise himself....

First of all God doesn't exist

Religion is a scam

And if God actually exists, he will be very ashamed of you, i bet Jesus wouldn't discriminate against sinners, why did he wash a sinner's feet ?? Why was Saul who was a murderer preaching the word of God ??

Religion is a scam

2 Likes

Re: Should A Sinner Go For Evangelism ? by lilmax(m): 9:24am On Nov 20, 2016
very useless question and why its on fp is what I don't grab undecided

1 Like

Re: Should A Sinner Go For Evangelism ? by CXLVII: 9:25am On Nov 20, 2016
Who is not a sinner on Earth? That should be the first question?

Who is not a sinner?

4 Likes

Re: Should A Sinner Go For Evangelism ? by Nobody: 9:26am On Nov 20, 2016
Ndubuisipaul1:

What's you opinion ?
There is no such thing as sin. It is a concept invented (and used) to control people (and their offerings).

They are things that are ethically or legaly wrong. Ethically, because they do not promote the collective well being of the society (or the macrocosm), or legally because it is against the law of the land. But there is no such thing as sin.
Re: Should A Sinner Go For Evangelism ? by Alariwo2: 9:27am On Nov 20, 2016
who isn't a sinner?

we all are sinners even your general overseers and pastors... God's grace is sufficient

so yes you can go for evangelism

8 Likes

Re: Should A Sinner Go For Evangelism ? by GuDErboY(m): 9:28am On Nov 20, 2016
Good kweshyion
Re: Should A Sinner Go For Evangelism ? by obaival(m): 9:29am On Nov 20, 2016
Am stil wondering y dis pic alws showd on Moslems issues bt 4 Christians it's a free entrance

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should A Sinner Go For Evangelism ? by ochuko2020: 9:29am On Nov 20, 2016
Can you google it out please ? undecidedCan you google it out please ?
Re: Should A Sinner Go For Evangelism ? by temmypotter(m): 9:31am On Nov 20, 2016
should a sinner go for evangelism?.. no!.
can a sinner go for evangelism? why not... the gnosis is what matters.. if I know enough about what I'm pitching to you without neccesarily being a staunch adherent, I can successfully convince you. Many a times we've seen God use prostitutes, miscreants and all.. to do His work. This is the reason why some self called pastors can amass a large number of devotees despite being fakes themselves, why? they simply know more than you know and enough of what they need know.
Re: Should A Sinner Go For Evangelism ? by Splinz(m): 9:32am On Nov 20, 2016
lepasharon:
Fine, religion aside.
I like you.
Re: Should A Sinner Go For Evangelism ? by GuDErboY(m): 9:33am On Nov 20, 2016
GossipHeart:

Religion is a scam

And if God actually exists, he will be very ashamed of you, i bet Jesus wouldn't discriminate against sinners, why did he wash a sinner's feet ?? Why was Saul who was a murderer preaching the word of God ??

Religion is a scam

Another one!!!!! *DJ Khalids voice*

1 Like

Re: Should A Sinner Go For Evangelism ? by Ajalekoko76(m): 9:37am On Nov 20, 2016
Who is a sinner? Or what is sin? Relative answers. To preach is to speak the words of God and bible did not discriminate on who to preach or not. The preacher is not exempted from the words he/she is preaching dat might be the turning point. Judas,Peter were known sinners yet they accompany Jesus,Jesu knew their state of being then yet he allowed them. The preacher are not righteous as u take them to be. The fact I preach to U does not make me holy.Only God knows.

1 Like

Re: Should A Sinner Go For Evangelism ? by LordGuru1: 9:41am On Nov 20, 2016
hi
Re: Should A Sinner Go For Evangelism ? by RoyalBlak007: 9:42am On Nov 20, 2016
undecided
Re: Should A Sinner Go For Evangelism ? by dermmy(m): 9:43am On Nov 20, 2016
GossipHeart:

Religion is a scam

Religion is a scam

Anyone that says God does not exist sef is a scammer cos he owns the air you breathe in and by saying he does not exist after all the years you've spent breathing his air freely that makes that person a big scammer grin

5 Likes

Re: Should A Sinner Go For Evangelism ? by EternalBeing: 9:43am On Nov 20, 2016
YES! Because, behavioural scientific research has shown that the more u condemn wickedness and other bad habits the more repulsive they appear to you. "Silence means consent, u know!" Even, when u r not fully holy yet, because "the abundant of the heart the mouth speaketh", when u consistently evangelize u'll invariably grow in Purity and Holiness.
A cultist heard Don Moen and Chris Devan songs filtering into his room from my friend's room for some days and he came to him weeping and repented. If u allow GOD use what HE gave you, your phone ringing tone, ur stereo at home, etc... can touch a Soul.
Besides, u follow ur evangelism group to preach to people at bear parlour yesterday, would it be easy for u to go and sit down there tomorrow and say "Madam give me 5 bottles there!"
Or you gave ur boss a trackt and preached to him, next day will u be comfortable to wear cloths showing ur boobz to the office?! If u r sincere with yourself and serious with your Life, evangelize!!!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should A Sinner Go For Evangelism ? by kayc0(f): 9:43am On Nov 20, 2016
Re: Should A Sinner Go For Evangelism ? by lomprico(m): 9:43am On Nov 20, 2016
No! he/she should sit and watch telemundo!

1 Like

Re: Should A Sinner Go For Evangelism ? by lomprico(m): 9:44am On Nov 20, 2016
Ndubuisipaul1:

What's you opinion ?

Who is a sinner??
Re: Should A Sinner Go For Evangelism ? by elantraceey(f): 9:45am On Nov 20, 2016
CXLVII:
Who is not a sinner on Earth? That should be the first question?

Who is not a sinner?

I am not a sinner, I was a sinner but the day I gave my life to Christ I became the righteousness of God and that granted me access forever into Gods presence and power and that's why I can pray to God and expect answers but the prayer of a sinner is an abomination to God expect the prayer of salvation. But does that mean I'm flawless ? Of course not, I'm dying to the flesh daily and conforming to Christ daily but according to proverbs A JUST MAN FAILS SEVEN TIMES AND RISES UP AGAIN but because he fell doesn't make him a sinner, a sinner is someone without Christ living in him.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should A Sinner Go For Evangelism ? by GossipHeart(m): 9:45am On Nov 20, 2016
dermmy:

Anyone that says God does not exist sef is a scammer cos he owns the air you breathe in and by saying he does not exist after all the years you've spent breathing his air freely that makes that person a big scammer grin

Slave mentality

Continue swallowing what the white men put in your mouth
Re: Should A Sinner Go For Evangelism ? by Proffdada: 9:46am On Nov 20, 2016
GossipHeart:

God doesn't exist

Jesus doesn't exist

Religion is a scam

Can someone show me the pictures of Jesus and God, i don't mean that picture you were brainwashed to believe was Jesus Christ
it can be arranged grin

1 Like

Re: Should A Sinner Go For Evangelism ? by elantraceey(f): 9:47am On Nov 20, 2016
Op a good tree cannot bear bad fruits neither can a bad tree bear good fruits, you can't give what you don't have.
Re: Should A Sinner Go For Evangelism ? by elantraceey(f): 9:48am On Nov 20, 2016
GossipHeart:

Slave mentality

Continue swallowing what the white men put in your mouth

You are either a slave to your own thinking, a slave to sin/devil or a slave to God, it's your choice.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Favourite Psalm / How Helpful Has Nairaland Religion Section Been To You / I Wish There Was No GOD.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.