Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,728 members, 7,805,990 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:48 AM

Why Are Men So Attracted To Women's Breast? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Men So Attracted To Women's Breast? (20195 Views)

I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Sexually Attracted To Someone Else. / Women's Breast Explodes After Two Days Of Fake Breast Surgery / Reasons You Shouldn’t Trust Men So Easily (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Men So Attracted To Women's Breast? by Emasel(m): 2:36pm On Nov 20, 2016
airminem:
It's A Well Known Fact That Most Men Eyes Tend To Gravitate Towards Most Women Breast. But What Is It That Heterosexual Men Find So Attractive In Women Booters? Your Personal Experience Required Please.

You're not a man, you can never understand. It's just natural cheesy
Re: Why Are Men So Attracted To Women's Breast? by Emasel(m): 2:38pm On Nov 20, 2016
Raine80:
Not all men. Some prefer the almost flat look.

Have u seen any abi u just dey assume
Re: Why Are Men So Attracted To Women's Breast? by vanhayor(m): 2:39pm On Nov 20, 2016
Nutase:
Crap.
Like dey've nt been pressed nd sucked.. Keep pretending

1 Like

Re: Why Are Men So Attracted To Women's Breast? by Nobody: 2:39pm On Nov 20, 2016
Z
Re: Why Are Men So Attracted To Women's Breast? by Nobody: 2:40pm On Nov 20, 2016
Re: Why Are Men So Attracted To Women's Breast? by Nutase: 2:40pm On Nov 20, 2016
vanhayor:

Like dey've nt been pressed nd sucked..
Keep pretending
na u press am? Pervert
Re: Why Are Men So Attracted To Women's Breast? by younqjohn01(m): 2:43pm On Nov 20, 2016
what else do you want me to be attracted to. ..eh ?? if its not the boobies . bro its not attractive to me

1 Like

Re: Why Are Men So Attracted To Women's Breast? by makydebbie(f): 2:46pm On Nov 20, 2016
dingbang:
lol are u sure ur baby can survive with those tiny breast of urs? U betta bring it let me pump air into it so it willl big like balloon
did I ask you undecided

Re: Why Are Men So Attracted To Women's Breast? by makydebbie(f): 2:48pm On Nov 20, 2016
E no go waste amebo tongue
MackBrooklyn:

cheesy grin

But you never born now, make e no waste till that time wink tongue

Re: Why Are Men So Attracted To Women's Breast? by dingbang(m): 2:49pm On Nov 20, 2016
makydebbie:
did I ask you undecided
did I ask u to ask me? undecided
Re: Why Are Men So Attracted To Women's Breast? by airminem(f): 2:55pm On Nov 20, 2016
Emasel:

You're not a man, you can never understand. It's just natural cheesy
You Make A Woman Understand.
Re: Why Are Men So Attracted To Women's Breast? by carbonado(m): 3:12pm On Nov 20, 2016
Captainbells:
And you think girls don't like it when men suck the hell out of the boobs? cheesy

One time I was on a date with this guy and he was talking all these "getting to know" bullshit..
I was just thinking of when dude will start pressing my boobs!!

lol......i like your sincerity.....but if he moves too fast you would complain naaa.... grin...the guy was only trying to be a gentleman... cool.....is that a bull terrier....and do you play basketball...hence"micheal jordans bed"...last time i remembered he likes them white..... tongue
Re: Why Are Men So Attracted To Women's Breast? by Nobody: 3:14pm On Nov 20, 2016
Emasel:

Have u seen any abi u just dey assume
I don't always see or think with just one culture in mind. I label what I am talking about!
Re: Why Are Men So Attracted To Women's Breast? by debh(m): 3:18pm On Nov 20, 2016
Its just like asking y iron is attracted magnet

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Men So Attracted To Women's Breast? by Youngpo413: 3:18pm On Nov 20, 2016
airminem:
It's A Well Known Fact That Most Men Eyes Tend To Gravitate Towards Most Women Breast. But What Is It That Heterosexual Men Find So Attractive In Women Booters? Your Personal Experience Required Please.
till date, I'm still wondering what's so special about female boobs, nothing yet....
Re: Why Are Men So Attracted To Women's Breast? by Masonic(m): 3:19pm On Nov 20, 2016
#TeamFlatBoobsAndBigAss cool
Re: Why Are Men So Attracted To Women's Breast? by Youngpo413: 3:22pm On Nov 20, 2016
Raine80:
as for me, in as much as the ass is soft and curvy like rokiatwo's, breasst can go to hell.
Re: Why Are Men So Attracted To Women's Breast? by dryyansh1(m): 3:26pm On Nov 20, 2016
Captainbells:

Straight outta your cobwebbed brain grin

Freedom of speech "innit"? cheesy

I swear I'm clean now grin
I'vent got the rent money to waste on coke embarassed
Good, on the lookout for, make sure you don't crash wink
Re: Why Are Men So Attracted To Women's Breast? by Youngpo413: 3:28pm On Nov 20, 2016
MrCork:

we hate boooobsi...we love nyansh angry
Re: Why Are Men So Attracted To Women's Breast? by Nobody: 3:28pm On Nov 20, 2016
itz natural, itz embedded in d DNA, women butt and breasts arouses men most, especially round ,fleshy and firm butt n breasts drives me crazy.
Re: Why Are Men So Attracted To Women's Breast? by lomprico(m): 3:35pm On Nov 20, 2016
slimthugchimee2:
you should also ask what women see in dicks, that thing is just freakishly looking, why did God even make it look soo ugly....ewwwww

grin grin grin
How many u don collect? cheesy
Gay!
Re: Why Are Men So Attracted To Women's Breast? by Pablo212: 3:37pm On Nov 20, 2016
sorry am a yansh person
Re: Why Are Men So Attracted To Women's Breast? by makydebbie(f): 3:38pm On Nov 20, 2016
dingbang:
did I ask u to ask me? undecided
I won't ask you again.undecided
Re: Why Are Men So Attracted To Women's Breast? by dingbang(m): 3:43pm On Nov 20, 2016
makydebbie:
I won't ask you again.undecided
Befor did I beg u to ask me angry
Re: Why Are Men So Attracted To Women's Breast? by MackBrooklyn: 3:44pm On Nov 20, 2016
makydebbie:
E no go waste amebo tongue

cheesy grin

You want to waste your own God's free gift of nature??
Re: Why Are Men So Attracted To Women's Breast? by Nobody: 3:51pm On Nov 20, 2016
Captainbells:
And you think girls don't like it when men suck the hell out of the boobs? cheesy

One time I was on a date with this guy and he was talking all these "getting to know" bullshit..
I was just thinking of when dude will start pressing my boobs!!
Lols grin
Re: Why Are Men So Attracted To Women's Breast? by makydebbie(f): 4:07pm On Nov 20, 2016
dingbang:
Befor did I beg u to ask me angry
lemme alone angry
Re: Why Are Men So Attracted To Women's Breast? by makydebbie(f): 4:09pm On Nov 20, 2016
My baby will take naundecided
MackBrooklyn:

cheesy grin

You want to waste your own God's free gift of nature??
Re: Why Are Men So Attracted To Women's Breast? by dingbang(m): 4:13pm On Nov 20, 2016
makydebbie:
lemme alone angry
taa, who wan hold dat ur black body grin
Re: Why Are Men So Attracted To Women's Breast? by MackBrooklyn: 4:18pm On Nov 20, 2016
makydebbie:
My baby will take naundecided
cheesy grin

Your baby will take new fresh milk not the old spoilt milk now wink tongue
Re: Why Are Men So Attracted To Women's Breast? by fof1: 4:32pm On Nov 20, 2016
Raine80:

HIS HEAD IS NOT CORRECT.HE NEEDS MEDIC CHECK UP.
Re: Why Are Men So Attracted To Women's Breast? by makydebbie(f): 4:32pm On Nov 20, 2016
undecided
dingbang:
taa, who wan hold dat ur black body grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

South African Lady Break Internet With Topless Photo To Celebrate Zulu Culture / Today Is My Birthday Please Wish Me Happy Birthday / Leo Babarinde Dasilva: How Lady Dumped A Man Who Sponsored Her For A Richer Guy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.