Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,022 members, 7,807,003 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:26 AM

Thread For Teachers, Educators, Academicians, Lecturers And Educationists - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Thread For Teachers, Educators, Academicians, Lecturers And Educationists (21389 Views)

Salary Ranges Of University Lecturers In Nigeria? / Free Phonics Training (for Teachers & Educators) / Salary Structure Of Nigerian Lecturers: Annual Salary Of Nigerian Lecturers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Thread For Teachers, Educators, Academicians, Lecturers And Educationists by Timossa(m): 9:51am On Nov 20, 2016
Hi Educationists and Life Changers,

I deemed it fit for Destiny moulders, shapers, and Life Changing personalities like you to come here and have a voice online, bascially on Nairaland.

Let's share ideas, ways to move forward as Educators, Teachers and Mentors in our various organizations.

Recent and genuine teaching jobs are allowed to be posted in this group as well. This group is for us to meet other Educators and Teachers from other places and schools, where craetive ideas and critical thinking will be the order of the day in our daily activities inside-out of the classrooms.

As Change Agents to our students, we will not be weary and tired of stirring up positive change in our students' lives and potentials.

Please, let's kindly introduce ourselves on this thread:

1. Where you work (employer) and Location
2. Qualifications (optional)
3. Your position and the subject you are teaching
4. Marital status (optional)
5. Your ultimate goal for your students

Thank you all for your cooperation.

Kind regards.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Thread For Teachers, Educators, Academicians, Lecturers And Educationists by Timossa(m): 10:09am On Nov 20, 2016
Topic closed. Thank you.

4 Likes

Re: Thread For Teachers, Educators, Academicians, Lecturers And Educationists by Timossa(m): 6:25am On Nov 21, 2016
Hi Fellows,

As an Educator, tell us your best subject(s) ever taught since when you started teaching?

Good luck.
Re: Thread For Teachers, Educators, Academicians, Lecturers And Educationists by Timossa(m): 8:45am On Nov 23, 2016
Topic closed. Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Thread For Teachers, Educators, Academicians, Lecturers And Educationists by Beesluv: 7:21am On Nov 27, 2016
Good
Re: Thread For Teachers, Educators, Academicians, Lecturers And Educationists by agulion: 7:23am On Nov 27, 2016
As a proud NCE holder, I am a good teacher
Re: Thread For Teachers, Educators, Academicians, Lecturers And Educationists by Young03(m): 7:24am On Nov 27, 2016
am not a teacher and not even thinking of it
Re: Thread For Teachers, Educators, Academicians, Lecturers And Educationists by serverconnect(m): 7:26am On Nov 27, 2016
NICE ONE BUT I HAD FORGOTTEN MY WHERE ABOUT. WAIT LET ME THINK.
Re: Thread For Teachers, Educators, Academicians, Lecturers And Educationists by coded01: 7:27am On Nov 27, 2016
cool
Re: Thread For Teachers, Educators, Academicians, Lecturers And Educationists by kennynelcon(m): 7:27am On Nov 27, 2016
I want to be an academian, but I am not good in teaching (impatience) how do you solve this problem.
Re: Thread For Teachers, Educators, Academicians, Lecturers And Educationists by ItzHoludex(m): 7:28am On Nov 27, 2016
hood sturv
Re: Thread For Teachers, Educators, Academicians, Lecturers And Educationists by kesmalindo(m): 7:31am On Nov 27, 2016
Hi
I'm a teacher at Valiantminds Montessori School
I will stop teaching because I have to go back to school
I've just gotten admission to study MATHEMATICS(the major problem of students) in LASU
I'm single but not searching
I want to let the students all over world believe that MATHS is damn easy

I'm looking forward to be a teacher in future

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thread For Teachers, Educators, Academicians, Lecturers And Educationists by Boscojugunu(m): 7:32am On Nov 27, 2016
Physics chemistry biology
Re: Thread For Teachers, Educators, Academicians, Lecturers And Educationists by kesmalindo(m): 7:32am On Nov 27, 2016
kennynelcon:
I want to be an academian, but I am not good in teaching (impatience) how do you solve this problem.
since you've discovered that you're impatience, only you can tackle that....just watch your aggressiveness

1 Like

Re: Thread For Teachers, Educators, Academicians, Lecturers And Educationists by kesmalindo(m): 7:36am On Nov 27, 2016
Timossa:
Hi Fellows,

As an Educator, tell us your best subject(s) ever taught since when you started teaching?

Good luck.
I've been teaching not quite long just for 2yrs...
my best subject ever taught is Maths!!!
Re: Thread For Teachers, Educators, Academicians, Lecturers And Educationists by Nigeriakan: 7:36am On Nov 27, 2016
I just graduated. I read English Education, and would like to teach when I get a teaching job in Ibadan. I can teach English Language/Use of English and Literature. I love teaching.

2 Likes

Re: Thread For Teachers, Educators, Academicians, Lecturers And Educationists by aboladejohnny(m): 7:38am On Nov 27, 2016
I'll be commenting in pictures.. let's help and stop these ideas

1 Share

Re: Thread For Teachers, Educators, Academicians, Lecturers And Educationists by ayofag(m): 7:39am On Nov 27, 2016

2 Likes

Re: Thread For Teachers, Educators, Academicians, Lecturers And Educationists by sakalisis(m): 7:39am On Nov 27, 2016
grin
Re: Thread For Teachers, Educators, Academicians, Lecturers And Educationists by adebayosun02: 7:39am On Nov 27, 2016
Re: Thread For Teachers, Educators, Academicians, Lecturers And Educationists by Nobody: 7:40am On Nov 27, 2016
SIPS, Benin City.
Maths, F/Maths and Physics.
Single.
Graduate Engineer, UNIBEN.
To make my students realize school is fun, and they have their whole life ahead of them. And to know and appreciate science of course.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thread For Teachers, Educators, Academicians, Lecturers And Educationists by Adesiji77: 7:40am On Nov 27, 2016
space booked...be right back wink
Re: Thread For Teachers, Educators, Academicians, Lecturers And Educationists by Akkord4gov: 7:41am On Nov 27, 2016
Lecturing is my dream
Teaching of higher Institution students rather than lower classes
Any available vacancy should be communicated
Thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Thread For Teachers, Educators, Academicians, Lecturers And Educationists by CzarChris(m): 7:47am On Nov 27, 2016
Interesting thread
Well,
1. A Federal University in Nigeria grin grin grin grin grin grin

2. B.Eng PGD M.Eng(Civil Engineering) MNSE MNATE MNISP COREN(in view).

3. Lecturer 2

4. Geotechnical Engineering Courses

5. Single

6. To mould thoroughly trained graduates.

3 Likes

Re: Thread For Teachers, Educators, Academicians, Lecturers And Educationists by Balloa1(m): 7:48am On Nov 27, 2016
Good thread please! I'm a teacher and an instructor, BT funny enough, in religious aspects... Arabic language and Islamic studies, for years oooo!

2 Likes

Re: Thread For Teachers, Educators, Academicians, Lecturers And Educationists by Timblaze(m): 7:49am On Nov 27, 2016
1. out of teaching job now. (teachin my passion )
2. B.sc Biology,PGDE,
3. class teacher, Biology,chemistry nd basic science
4. single
5. to see my student grown to face life and be an impact to their generation positively.
aiming for a Lecturing job now.. spend 4years teaching..
Re: Thread For Teachers, Educators, Academicians, Lecturers And Educationists by Adonike(m): 7:49am On Nov 27, 2016
Great thread!!!! I belong here!!!

1 Like

Re: Thread For Teachers, Educators, Academicians, Lecturers And Educationists by Oluwatobiology(m): 7:51am On Nov 27, 2016
I'm a teacher at Community Primary School, Shibiri, Ojo, Lagos.
BSc Microbiology, NCE Biology /Chemistry.
Classroom Teacher (Mathematics, Basic Science, P.H.E and Agric. Science.)
I'm single but not searching.
My ultimate goal for my pupils is to make them be learning-friendly.

2 Likes

Re: Thread For Teachers, Educators, Academicians, Lecturers And Educationists by seguno2: 7:53am On Nov 27, 2016
Let us celebrate our educators.
Any society that does not value the education of all its citizens will perpetually remain undeveloped and uncivilised.
May that not be our portion. Amen!!!
Re: Thread For Teachers, Educators, Academicians, Lecturers And Educationists by MVLOX(m): 7:59am On Nov 27, 2016
NCE physics and Chemistry (2010) had good teaching experiences most especially at Urbobo college, Effurun, just got my BSc in Geology(2016) would really love to get back to teaching.... Am so available for Jobs within Warri, Effurun and Environs
Re: Thread For Teachers, Educators, Academicians, Lecturers And Educationists by DONMAYOR19(m): 8:03am On Nov 27, 2016
Alpha-Beta Education Concepts.
Position: Co-Director.
Subjects: Mathematics, Physics and Further Mathematics.
Marital Status: Single.
Ultimate goal is for all my students to obtain a minimum of B2 in their O-level result and for them to score a minimum of 75% in Jamb.

1 Share

Re: Thread For Teachers, Educators, Academicians, Lecturers And Educationists by Proffdada: 8:04am On Nov 27, 2016
Hi, I'm a private tutor in Lagos
Maths is my blessing I try to bestow on others through simplicity and fun grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Working And Running Masters And ICAN At The Same Time. Is This Possible? / FG Workers To Start Receiving January Salary – AGF / Graduating With A Second Class Lower

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.