Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:57 AM

Senate Forgery: Police Submit Fresh Report, Indict Saraki, Ekweremadu - Punch - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senate Forgery: Police Submit Fresh Report, Indict Saraki, Ekweremadu - Punch (17228 Views)

Senate Forgery: Police Submit Fresh Report, Indict Saraki, Ekweremadu / Untold Story Of Senate Forgery Scandal / Forgery: Police May Arrest Ekweremadu, Others This Week (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senate Forgery: Police Submit Fresh Report, Indict Saraki, Ekweremadu - Punch by bashydemy(m): 1:46am On Nov 21, 2016
Miles300:
even if u give Buhari $100 billion nothin will come out of it ..

And what came out of the over $300billion generated by GEJ administration?
Re: Senate Forgery: Police Submit Fresh Report, Indict Saraki, Ekweremadu - Punch by bashydemy(m): 1:51am On Nov 21, 2016
Miles300:
He doesn't even av a clue of how to make economic recovery , what is the essence of his administration self .. Everything is just upside down , allegations , arrests here nd there , dss regulating the price of fx... !! Ah

I just don't understand how your likes reason, What Nigeria is going through today so many other countries are going through the same. Russia, Saudi Arabia, Iran, Brazil, Venezuela, etc are going through but few that can survive are the likes of Saudi, Iran, Russia that their corruption is minimal unlike Nigeria where they have looted the country dry and left worst economy for the current administration.
Re: Senate Forgery: Police Submit Fresh Report, Indict Saraki, Ekweremadu - Punch by bashydemy(m): 1:56am On Nov 21, 2016
pchukwudi:
It's clear you were born in the year 2003 or later. Ignoramus.

LOL chukwudi44 are you still on ban? I know you will always defend your paymasters hahaha... Well you as the methuselah of our time please enlighten us. Did OBJ pay the debt or was debt write off? Even OBJ left a juicy treasury and GEJ empty the treasury.

1 Like

Re: Senate Forgery: Police Submit Fresh Report, Indict Saraki, Ekweremadu - Punch by bashydemy(m): 1:58am On Nov 21, 2016
Emassive:
See your life inside the gutter??

[s][/s]

How is his life inside gutter? i guess it's you that your life is inside Canal, Where do you want PMB to get the money to revive the economy? Your brothers are bombing pipelines which have reduce the output of crude oil. We are in it together and PMB will rule till 2023.
Re: Senate Forgery: Police Submit Fresh Report, Indict Saraki, Ekweremadu - Punch by bashydemy(m): 2:01am On Nov 21, 2016
Emassive:
Nigeria will continue to be stagnant when we hear of cases against an individual whenever they are against the govt at the seat of power. I guess that Loan will finally be approved... Nonsense polithiefians

Use your brain it doesn't need to be an apps before you can put it to use, The forgery case against them have been in court even before the loan request so you should try to get your fact right before spewing thrash next time.

Check the links below and mind the dates.

http://punchng.com/forgery-charges-saraki-ekweremadu-withdrawn-fg/

http://saharareporters.com/2016/10/07/why-forgery-charges-against-saraki-ekweremadu-were-withdrawn-%E2%80%93-fg

http://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2016/10/07/fg-withdraws-forgery-charges-against-saraki-ekweremadu/
Re: Senate Forgery: Police Submit Fresh Report, Indict Saraki, Ekweremadu - Punch by bashydemy(m): 2:03am On Nov 21, 2016
Miles300:
and why don't we av any of the criminals convicted yet since there is serious war on corruption ...no politician is a saint past or present ..

LOL how are they gonna be convict when we are a corrupt judiciary? Well PMB is dealing with them gradually.
Re: Senate Forgery: Police Submit Fresh Report, Indict Saraki, Ekweremadu - Punch by Atiku2019: 2:38am On Nov 21, 2016
Dear Buhari the Legislature is another arm of Government and can't be coerced to do your myopic bidding..
Re: Senate Forgery: Police Submit Fresh Report, Indict Saraki, Ekweremadu - Punch by Nobody: 3:36am On Nov 21, 2016
progress69:

Obj is a saint now bah? Olodo, what was the value if the dollars and Naira then? Obj used 8 solid years hoe dare u compare that with a 1.5 year government? Trying to sound smart when the case is otherwise.
ask your Buhari to bring back our naira value to GEJ times
Re: Senate Forgery: Police Submit Fresh Report, Indict Saraki, Ekweremadu - Punch by Nobody: 3:41am On Nov 21, 2016
internetgangste:

when did obasanjo's administration become a benchmark?
and why are you comparing an administration of 10yrs ago to this? we are definitely not working with the same statistics or external factors.

you tell a man to renovate a house and you don't give him resources to do that, i am guessing you are expecting a miracle, but this is pure cause and effect situation and thanks to GEJ for looting us,

besides do you know how much OBJ's administration borrowed, luckily for him it was cancelled never paid back FYI
he should recover what he helped Abacha loot!
Re: Senate Forgery: Police Submit Fresh Report, Indict Saraki, Ekweremadu - Punch by Nobody: 3:43am On Nov 21, 2016
Bishop4real:

That's exactly the point my bro. Obasanjo survived @ less than 30 dollars/barrel because he had reserve fund to draw from! Reserves built as a result of savings during surplus. Even with excess sales (about 140usd/barrel), which reserve did the previous administration leave behind for this administration to draw from? As for foreign debts, mind you, most of the debt were written off; not paid!
lies Abdulsalami finished off our reserves ask around again... Obj had no reserve but built up his own without witch-hunts
Re: Senate Forgery: Police Submit Fresh Report, Indict Saraki, Ekweremadu - Punch by Nobody: 3:44am On Nov 21, 2016
Miles300:
even if u give Buhari $100 billion nothin will come out of it ..
he's super clueless
Re: Senate Forgery: Police Submit Fresh Report, Indict Saraki, Ekweremadu - Punch by Nobody: 3:46am On Nov 21, 2016
sadissbala:
then what stop Jonathan administration from probing obasonjo or aback's regime simply because he's support of corruption. Buhari will not spire anybody that found to be guilty of corruption.
because he knew that would be time wasting and he couldn't gamble with the future of Nigerians....
Re: Senate Forgery: Police Submit Fresh Report, Indict Saraki, Ekweremadu - Punch by Nobody: 3:47am On Nov 21, 2016
CXLVII:

You tell too much lies

Is someone paying you for such service cos your lies re extremely bogus
counter me with facts.... the internet never forgets
Re: Senate Forgery: Police Submit Fresh Report, Indict Saraki, Ekweremadu - Punch by Almand: 5:55am On Nov 21, 2016
Stelvin101:

Where will the money come from to put the economy back on track? From heaven? My guy the total sum stolen throughout GEJ's administration is the cause of this recession. I repeat, it is the cause of this country's present situation. Buhari is not a saint but he is doing all he can. The country was looted dry before power was handed over to Buhari. Stop blaming him for our failures as citizens to stand up and say No! Enough is Enough! These politicians steal billions of Naira yet we all keep quiet.
The day power like you will have sense is the day Nigeria will start getting better
Re: Senate Forgery: Police Submit Fresh Report, Indict Saraki, Ekweremadu - Punch by Miles300: 6:09am On Nov 21, 2016
bashydemy:

I just don't understand how your likes reason, What Nigeria is going through today so many other countries are going through the same. Russia, Saudi Arabia, Iran, Brazil, Venezuela, etc are going through but few that can survive are the likes of Saudi, Iran, Russia that their corruption is minimal unlike Nigeria where they have looted the country dry and left worst economy for the current administration.
wat are u even saying , every oil producing state was affected by the drop in oil prices , Russia , Iran has been under heavy sanctions from the west ,Venezuela has a president like Buhari , besides this drop in prices started in 2014 mid , we had a slow rise of things.. The difference with all this countries u mentioned here with nigeria is management , what has ur Buhari done to start economic recovery till date... Offcourse its easy to state that GEJ was the cause, is there still no corruption in this administration ?
Re: Senate Forgery: Police Submit Fresh Report, Indict Saraki, Ekweremadu - Punch by progress69: 7:58am On Nov 21, 2016
NgcoboP:

ask your Buhari to bring back our naira value to GEJ times

Off course, if can also bring back the value of oil!
Re: Senate Forgery: Police Submit Fresh Report, Indict Saraki, Ekweremadu - Punch by Nobody: 8:40am On Nov 21, 2016
progress69:

Off course, if can also bring back the value of oil!
Buhari should humble himself to learn from his betters like GEJ and OBJ
Re: Senate Forgery: Police Submit Fresh Report, Indict Saraki, Ekweremadu - Punch by Yusman316(m): 8:50am On Nov 21, 2016
NgcoboP:

Obasanjo sold for less than 30 dollars.. yet he paid up our foreign debts .... don't worry about my productivity.... even Buhari at over 70 years of age cannot match up with me from age 21 to his 70 plus
attached is proof. I have no time for super clueless people
Guy i don't know whether it is your age that is making u naïve. Go and ask former president Goodluck if they(late president Umar Yar'adua & Goodluck) didn't inherit any debt from former president Obasanjo's regime. For your info the debt was wiped and not paid off, for reasons only known to d people involved. Another issue is go and check the cost of running govt. during obj regime and compare to this present time. Pls always reason well before commenting or resulting to insulting leaders
Re: Senate Forgery: Police Submit Fresh Report, Indict Saraki, Ekweremadu - Punch by bashydemy(m): 8:51am On Nov 21, 2016
Miles300:
wat are u even saying , every oil producing state was affected by the drop in oil prices , Russia , Iran has been under heavy sanctions from the west ,Venezuela has a president like Buhari , besides this drop in prices started in 2014 mid , we had a slow rise of things.. The difference with all this countries u mentioned here with nigeria is management , what has ur Buhari done to start economic recovery till date... Offcourse its easy to state that GEJ was the cause, is there still no corruption in this administration ?

Wow brilliant you know the drop started from mid 2014 but not as worst as this, GEJ still sell for around $80 before leaving office and there's no miscreants bombing pipelines then to sabotage the economy so GEJ always get the normal output daily unlike now where the scAvenger and other militants started bombing pipelines overnight because PMB take over power and no free money for them as usual..

Do you say Venezuela as a President like Buhari? I think you need to open your eyes to know Venezuela has a president like GEJ who don't care about how corruption..

You said what has Buhari done to start economy recovery well diversification is in process but what was your own contribution to the economy recovery? Where is your farmland? You all want to work in Banks, Oil company, Dangote etc... You wear foreign cloths, shoes, belt, watches etc and you expect the economy to grow? sorry you guys keep hating and praying for the country to keep going bad everyday, The militants just release another threat to continue blowing up pipelines if GEJ, PEJ, and Tompolo or any son of the Niger Delta are ridicule but who is loosing much? them cos other regions are in full diversification but that region does not have good lands so they are loosing more.
Re: Senate Forgery: Police Submit Fresh Report, Indict Saraki, Ekweremadu - Punch by Nobody: 8:51am On Nov 21, 2016
Yusman316:

Guy i don't know whether it is your age that is making u naïve. Go and ask former president Goodluck if they(late president Umar Yar'adua & Goodluck) didn't inherit any debt from former president Obasanjo's regime. For your info the debt was wiped and not paid off, for reasons only known to d people involved. Another issue is go and check the cost of running govt. during obj regime and compare to this present time. Pls always reason well before commenting or resulting to insulting leaders
make sense when quoting me.
Re: Senate Forgery: Police Submit Fresh Report, Indict Saraki, Ekweremadu - Punch by marv1: 10:47am On Nov 21, 2016
Do u think driving an economy is like driving a car. What has nigeria got to produce that can turn things around and where does Pmb get the money to turn the economy around when the only oil we produce has been reduced significantly by Niger Delta militants. Pmb can not print dollars its not our currency.
ejihand:
Buhari should forget about this witch-hunt. Alot of people are no longer buying it. The economy should be given top priority now. Even your own people are begging for GEJ to return. Please see the hand writing on the wall.
Re: Senate Forgery: Police Submit Fresh Report, Indict Saraki, Ekweremadu - Punch by abumeinben(m): 6:09pm On Nov 21, 2016
bashydemy:

I think you be JJC to the wailers club, The forgery case have been going even before Buhari loan request, The case was withdrawn due to te corruption in Judiciary and the Police have been the institution investigating the forgery case so go and learn more about how to wail.

I can see you're a die hard Buhari follower. FYI, I do not belong to any party...I'm a concerned Nigerian.

So you mean to tell me that the forgery case stopped beca of the arrested judges? Did the forgery case start last month? Or was Buhari certificate not forged? Or would you enlighten me further?
Re: Senate Forgery: Police Submit Fresh Report, Indict Saraki, Ekweremadu - Punch by bashydemy(m): 6:32pm On Nov 21, 2016
abumeinben:

I can see you're a die hard Buhari follower. FYI, I do not belong to any party...I'm a concerned Nigerian.

So you mean to tell me that the forgery case stopped beca of the arrested judges? Did the forgery case start last month? Or was Buhari certificate not forged? Or would you enlighten me further?

LOL i think sometimes i wonder why people like you will just come here and started spewing thrash, With your level of education someone will just cook up story about Buhari does not have certificate and you are still singing that song meanwhile the likes of GEJ, Fayose, FFK that started the propaganda have stop even before the election cos they know if just like a blackmailing and could warrant jail term. Even the lawyer that take up the case later withdraw cos he know he is only fighting a lost battle but you their e warriors continue singing the same song disgracing yourself all over social media when ever a case was raised against your masters.

Mind you the case was withdrawn by the police so as to tried them individually. Well if you hate someone no matter what that person do you will keep hating him, Mind you one of your brothers have vow to stone his mother to death if he see her stand with PMB and i believe you also ready to set your entire family ablaze if you see them taking picture with Buhari.
Re: Senate Forgery: Police Submit Fresh Report, Indict Saraki, Ekweremadu - Punch by Emassive(m): 7:36pm On Nov 21, 2016
Maybe you need to read the part where there is a sworn affidavits that its all settled instead of posting old links...
bashydemy:

Use your brain it doesn't need to be an apps before you can put it to use, The forgery case against them have been in court even before the loan request so you should try to get your fact right before spewing thrash next time.

Check the links below and mind the dates.

http://punchng.com/forgery-charges-saraki-ekweremadu-withdrawn-fg/

http://saharareporters.com/2016/10/07/why-forgery-charges-against-saraki-ekweremadu-were-withdrawn-%E2%80%93-fg

http://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2016/10/07/fg-withdraws-forgery-charges-against-saraki-ekweremadu/
Re: Senate Forgery: Police Submit Fresh Report, Indict Saraki, Ekweremadu - Punch by Emassive(m): 7:39pm On Nov 21, 2016
PMB will rule your people for a fact cause you have always been slaves to the North from time, No big deal about that at all but to believe he will get a hold of the whole nation is a joke. How many militant has he killed since crocodile started smiling in my region?
As for me am sure that fulani herdsmen will be used to wipe out your region in less than 4 more years if buhari remains

bashydemy:

How is his life inside gutter? i guess it's you that your life is inside Canal, Where do you want PMB to get the money to revive the economy? Your brothers are bombing pipelines which have reduce the output of crude oil. We are in it together and PMB will rule till 2023.
Re: Senate Forgery: Police Submit Fresh Report, Indict Saraki, Ekweremadu - Punch by abumeinben(m): 8:09pm On Nov 21, 2016
bashydemy:

LOL i think sometimes i wonder why people like you will just come here and started spewing thrash, With your level of education someone will just cook up story about Buhari does not have certificate and you are still singing that song meanwhile the likes of GEJ, Fayose, FFK that started the propaganda have stop even before the election cos they know if just like a blackmailing and could warrant jail term. Even the lawyer that take up the case later withdraw cos he know he is only fighting a lost battle but you their e warriors continue singing the same song disgracing yourself all over social media when ever a case was raised against your masters.

Mind you the case was withdrawn by the police so as to tried them individually. Well if you hate someone no matter what that person do you will keep hating him, Mind you one of your brothers have vow to stone his mother to death if he see her stand with PMB and i believe you also ready to set your entire family ablaze if you see them taking picture with Buhari.

I can see again that you're Buhari PA...you know so much about him!

Well I cannot fit ajiu with. Nor vex , make I go warm soup wey I go chow this night
Re: Senate Forgery: Police Submit Fresh Report, Indict Saraki, Ekweremadu - Punch by bashydemy(m): 10:39pm On Nov 21, 2016
Emassive:
Maybe you need to read the part where there is a sworn affidavits that its all settled instead of posting old links...

OMG you read it all settled in those links? or maybe you should provide a link where it says it's all settled.
Re: Senate Forgery: Police Submit Fresh Report, Indict Saraki, Ekweremadu - Punch by bashydemy(m): 10:48pm On Nov 21, 2016
Emassive:
PMB will rule your people for a fact cause you have always been slaves to the North from time, No big deal about that at all but to believe he will get a hold of the whole nation is a joke. How many militant has he killed since crocodile started smiling in my region?
As for me am sure that fulani herdsmen will be used to wipe out your region in less than 4 more years if buhari remains

Your region wholeheartedly voted for yaradua in 2007 please is Yaradua from your Region? That alone make you a slave to the North.

Your region are in full support of the Ahmed Markaffi led PDP faction and ready to die for him please are there no credible person from your region to head that post? That make your region slave to Markaffi a Northerner.

Your region are ready to die for Fayose, FFK please are your tribe also a slave of the Yoruba cos the last time i check Fayose is from Ekiti and FFK from Osun State which are Yoruba States..

Your region ready to die for Saraki and Dasuki both are also from the North...
Re: Senate Forgery: Police Submit Fresh Report, Indict Saraki, Ekweremadu - Punch by bashydemy(m): 10:50pm On Nov 21, 2016
abumeinben:

I can see again that you're Buhari PA...you know so much about him!

Well I cannot fit ajiu with. Nor vex , make I go warm soup wey I go chow this night

Well you cannot argue with me cos you are not my match, You only come on here to rant about what you were told my your slave masters FF and Fayose.
Re: Senate Forgery: Police Submit Fresh Report, Indict Saraki, Ekweremadu - Punch by abumeinben(m): 12:55pm On Nov 22, 2016
bashydemy:

Well you cannot argue with me cos you are not my match, You only come on here to rant about what you were told my your slave masters FF and Fayose.

Well,

people like you hardly learn. Just so you know, I don't ajiu to win, I do to learn.

I, however, haven't learnt nothing from you Mr Sabinus
Re: Senate Forgery: Police Submit Fresh Report, Indict Saraki, Ekweremadu - Punch by bashydemy(m): 1:01pm On Nov 22, 2016
abumeinben:

Well,

people like you hardly learn. Just so you know, I don't ajiu to win, I do to learn.

I, however, haven't learnt nothing from you Mr Sabinus

Despite all the links i provide to educate you about the forgery case? Then you will never learn anything from Nairaland.
Re: Senate Forgery: Police Submit Fresh Report, Indict Saraki, Ekweremadu - Punch by abumeinben(m): 1:02pm On Nov 22, 2016
bashydemy:

Despite all the links i provide to educate you about the forgery case? Then you will never learn anything from Nairaland.

grin

Where're the links bro

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

EFCC Arrests Ogun Assembly Speaker, Olakunle Oluomo / Hope Uzodimma Receives Hydrographic Report On Oguta Lake (Photos) / Akwa Ibom Youths Ambush Exxon Mobil With Coffin And Other Traditional Items.PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.