Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,484 members, 7,808,760 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:29 PM

Is Tithe Stolen EQUALS TO Tithe Paid? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is Tithe Stolen EQUALS TO Tithe Paid? (559 Views)

Why I Would Forever Continue To Tithe - My Personal Experience. / Is Tithe Necessary For Salvation Or Just For Prosperity? / What Is Tithe? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Tithe Stolen EQUALS TO Tithe Paid? by Nobody: 10:21am On Nov 20, 2016
Let's say you've been giving someone your tithe to pay for you and all along he/she has not doing that.

Let's say thieves stole your your bag and in it was your tithe.

Do you have to pay it, again?
Re: Is Tithe Stolen EQUALS TO Tithe Paid? by dingbang(m): 10:24am On Nov 20, 2016
Lol.. humans sha
Re: Is Tithe Stolen EQUALS TO Tithe Paid? by Davash222(m): 10:30am On Nov 20, 2016
Some imaginations are Sometimes better left unimagined.
Re: Is Tithe Stolen EQUALS TO Tithe Paid? by Nobody: 2:39pm On Nov 20, 2016
dingbang:
Lol.. humans sha

Lol, it happens tho
Re: Is Tithe Stolen EQUALS TO Tithe Paid? by shumuel(m): 7:28pm On Nov 20, 2016
emusmithy:

Let's say you've been giving someone your tithe to pay for you and all along he/she has not been doing that.

Let's say thieves stole your your bag and in it was your tithe.

Do you have to pay it, again?

Bro @bolded is illogical, why would someone else help you pay your tithe to the church you attend every sunday, why ? Well it should be paid by you and only you, and you don't even need to let your Pastor anyone else know you have done that; its very wrong to let the whole world know. But in a case like that of my Navial friend who is always on a voyage for six month, who only spend a month on dry land, it is advisable to pay all six months tithe at ones, only when you are around, by yourself and not through anyone, thats if you also find yourself in such a situation,, bottom line is ''PAY YOUR TITHE YOURSELF''

as for the other question, well i don't know ooo grin but one thing i would say is; if you are on your way to the Tax office to render your monthly tax for that month and you got robbed, would the Tax office conclude that you have paid your tax ?
Re: Is Tithe Stolen EQUALS TO Tithe Paid? by Nobody: 8:50pm On Nov 20, 2016
shumuel:

Bro @bolded is illogical, why would someone else help you pay your tithe to the church you attend every sunday, why ? Well it should be paid by you and only you, and you don't even need to let your Pastor anyone else know you have done that; its very wrong to let the whole world know. But in a case like that of my Navial friend who is always on a voyage for six month, who only spend a month on dry land, it is advisable to pay all six months tithe at ones, only when you are around, by yourself and not through anyone, thats if you also find yourself in such a situation,, bottom line is ''PAY YOUR TITHE YOURSELF''

as for the other question, well i don't know ooo grin but one thing i would say is; if you are on your way to the Tax office to render your monthly tax for that month and you got robbed, would the Tax office conclude that you have paid your tax ?

You see, there are some cases someone else will have to pay it for you.

I own a biz and when I'm not in town, I tell my man in charge, add it up per week and give the tithe.
Do you now understand?
Don't be too quick to jump into conclusions, sometimes it does happen based on trust.
Re: Is Tithe Stolen EQUALS TO Tithe Paid? by shumuel(m): 9:14pm On Nov 20, 2016
emusmithy:

You see, there are some cases someone else will have to pay it for you.

I own a biz and when I'm not in town, I tell my man in charge, add it up per week and give the tithe.
Do you now understand?
Don't be too quick to jump into conclusions, sometimes it does happen based on trust.

Okay bro, but am letting you know now that it is wrong, it is your personal commitment; between you and God, if you are not in town then let it wait till you are back in town, no matter how long it will take you, don't ever give it to someone else not even your spouse. We all need to learn on how to do things right.

How have you been grin ?
Re: Is Tithe Stolen EQUALS TO Tithe Paid? by Nobody: 9:16pm On Nov 20, 2016
shumuel:

Okay bro, but am letting you know now that it is wrong, it is your personal commitment; between you and God, if you are not in town then let it wait till you are back in town, no matter how long it will take you, don't ever give it to someone else not even your spouse. We all need to learn on how to do things right.

How have you been grin ?

Been well, hope you've been?
Re: Is Tithe Stolen EQUALS TO Tithe Paid? by shumuel(m): 9:19pm On Nov 20, 2016
emusmithy:

Been well, hope you've been?
Am good grin
Re: Is Tithe Stolen EQUALS TO Tithe Paid? by Nobody: 3:07pm On Dec 07, 2016

(1) (Reply)

Grace Testimony United States : Set Free From The Fear Of God / Confused Mind / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 15/12/16

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.