Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,304 members, 7,780,717 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 08:27 PM

Boy Tied In Lagos After Stealing Phones And Cash (Photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Boy Tied In Lagos After Stealing Phones And Cash (Photos) (46430 Views)

EFCC Arrests Two Chinese Men For Offering N100 Million Bribe In Cash [PHOTOS] / Corpse Of An Unclad Lady Tied In A Nylon, Dumped On The Road In Rivers (Graphic) / Kidnapper Caught, Baby Rescued After Being Tied In Cement Bag For A Week. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Boy Tied In Lagos After Stealing Phones And Cash (Photos) by segun400: 11:35am On Nov 20, 2016
According to a Facebook user Moses Bamidele, the young boy pictured stole mobile phones and cash after attending Moses' father's Turbaning ceremony held yesterday, November 19th in Lagos. He was nabbed this morning.

See photos Below

Source: http://www.flexygist.com/2016/11/20/photos-young-boy-caught-in-lagos-after-stealing-phones-and-cash/

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Boy Tied In Lagos After Stealing Phones And Cash (Photos) by slimthugchimee2(m): 11:37am On Nov 20, 2016
undecided undecided soo sad,

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Boy Tied In Lagos After Stealing Phones And Cash (Photos) by RoyalBlak007: 11:39am On Nov 20, 2016
Young Thug ..
hmmmm undecided

62 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boy Tied In Lagos After Stealing Phones And Cash (Photos) by Nobody: 11:40am On Nov 20, 2016
This is what happens wen festive period is near.

Don't be like the idiot boy
Check my signature and make ur legal money.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boy Tied In Lagos After Stealing Phones And Cash (Photos) by Kenzico(m): 11:47am On Nov 20, 2016
I suggest the boy should be transferred to the nearest police station

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boy Tied In Lagos After Stealing Phones And Cash (Photos) by Nobody: 12:00pm On Nov 20, 2016
segun400:
According to a Facebook user Moses Bamidele, the young boy pictured stole mobile phones and cash after attending Moses' father's Turbaning ceremony held yesterday, November 19th in Lagos. He was nabbed this morning.

See photos Below

Source: http://www.flexygist.com/2016/11/20/photos-young-boy-caught-in-lagos-after-stealing-phones-and-cash/

Lalasticlala
one thing is so rampant in Lagos.
Thugs impregnate all these hawkers and they in turn give birth and throw them into the street at a very tender age. They've seen things that are meant for adults alone,they've experienced hunger, hardship, ways and mode of stealing, exposed to Indian hemp,cigarette and the likes.

Just 3 weeks ago in my area,some women were slapping,stoning and beating a teenage boy,I think 12-13 of age. His offense, he comes to the area when there are no adults around and fingers the little girls in the area. He even forcefully try to penetrate a minor.
We need more than 40 juvenile houses in Lagos alone

112 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Boy Tied In Lagos After Stealing Phones And Cash (Photos) by decatalyst(m): 12:11pm On Nov 20, 2016
At this tender age?

They should take him off the street before the real hard con men pick him up.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boy Tied In Lagos After Stealing Phones And Cash (Photos) by chidiebere2020(m): 12:32pm On Nov 20, 2016
Wat a pity

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Boy Tied In Lagos After Stealing Phones And Cash (Photos) by odogwu190(m): 12:47pm On Nov 20, 2016
Yoru na una way..always breaking n setting record...

15 Likes

Re: Boy Tied In Lagos After Stealing Phones And Cash (Photos) by Flexygist: 6:38pm On Nov 20, 2016
Lalasticlala
Re: Boy Tied In Lagos After Stealing Phones And Cash (Photos) by Kingbuhari(m): 7:41pm On Nov 20, 2016
December is full of bad and good news...

2 Likes

Re: Boy Tied In Lagos After Stealing Phones And Cash (Photos) by TINALETC3(f): 8:04pm On Nov 20, 2016
Wats really going on dese days, I hate 2 see dis cry

2 Likes

Re: Boy Tied In Lagos After Stealing Phones And Cash (Photos) by sukkottt: 8:04pm On Nov 20, 2016
grin hogtie that lil nigga

1 Like

Re: Boy Tied In Lagos After Stealing Phones And Cash (Photos) by veekid(m): 8:04pm On Nov 20, 2016

2 Shares

Re: Boy Tied In Lagos After Stealing Phones And Cash (Photos) by Nobody: 8:04pm On Nov 20, 2016
Remand home straight

1 Like

Re: Boy Tied In Lagos After Stealing Phones And Cash (Photos) by modsRbastard: 8:05pm On Nov 20, 2016
I feel for the poor boy who has become a victim of poor decision made by two unscrupulous homosapien angry. cry

[img]http://lh3.googleusercontent.com/WKSR0guN5HAtwLV4A5l7JTbW37WM2n_dFwERvrTBIsL6w6Je8P3dccgUbF4Sow=rwu-w245-h154[/img]

If only one could envisage life before coming... I for one would rather stay back.

58 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Boy Tied In Lagos After Stealing Phones And Cash (Photos) by SIRKOL(m): 8:05pm On Nov 20, 2016
Re: Boy Tied In Lagos After Stealing Phones And Cash (Photos) by YourNemesis: 8:05pm On Nov 20, 2016
Abeg which ones be turbaning ceremony?

6 Likes

Re: Boy Tied In Lagos After Stealing Phones And Cash (Photos) by AntiWailer: 8:05pm On Nov 20, 2016
Meanwhile

Fayose got CHIEFTAIN Title.

Amaechi got Ministerial appointment.

GEJ became hero.

Tinubu is not the opposition leaders.

Saraki - Senate President

These are people also accused of stealing with proofs at some point.

I hope the stupid boy learn his lesson and stop stealing.

Useless nation.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boy Tied In Lagos After Stealing Phones And Cash (Photos) by Bantino(m): 8:05pm On Nov 20, 2016
Buhari! Buhari!! Buhari!!!

How many times I call you... There is hunger in the land ooo. Children are now stealing to at least eat, why nah? This is not the type of change some people voted for ooo
Re: Boy Tied In Lagos After Stealing Phones And Cash (Photos) by osarenmwienda(f): 8:05pm On Nov 20, 2016
Watin be my own?
Re: Boy Tied In Lagos After Stealing Phones And Cash (Photos) by justplainpaul(m): 8:06pm On Nov 20, 2016
Future anini

3 Likes

Re: Boy Tied In Lagos After Stealing Phones And Cash (Photos) by Godswillnwaoma(m): 8:06pm On Nov 20, 2016
What a small boy. Who should i blame now, his parents, buhari or recession?

2 Likes

Re: Boy Tied In Lagos After Stealing Phones And Cash (Photos) by Davash222(m): 8:06pm On Nov 20, 2016
Godswillnwaoma:
What a small boy. Who should i blame now, his parents, buhari or recession?
The society.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boy Tied In Lagos After Stealing Phones And Cash (Photos) by Holamidhe(m): 8:06pm On Nov 20, 2016
"This boy came to our house yesterday, disguise as one of us, slept in my grandma room"

Op, Na so u plenty reach

10 Likes

Re: Boy Tied In Lagos After Stealing Phones And Cash (Photos) by baby124: 8:06pm On Nov 20, 2016
Pickpockets are present all over the world. Gangs use kids for thing like this. I think his parents should be dealt with, rather than the poor boy. They need to hand the boy over to social care people.

1 Like

Re: Boy Tied In Lagos After Stealing Phones And Cash (Photos) by serverconnect(m): 8:06pm On Nov 20, 2016
na wa ooo

1 Like

Re: Boy Tied In Lagos After Stealing Phones And Cash (Photos) by falconey(m): 8:07pm On Nov 20, 2016
YourNemesis:
Abeg which ones be turbaning ceremony?

thats the only that caught your attention?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Boy Tied In Lagos After Stealing Phones And Cash (Photos) by Nobody: 8:07pm On Nov 20, 2016
This is a Real 7 year old boy not the other Man.

8 Likes

Re: Boy Tied In Lagos After Stealing Phones And Cash (Photos) by DEIFIED(m): 8:07pm On Nov 20, 2016
God save you, say hungry lions nor dey there, nah your story go for break the Internet next.

1 Like

Re: Boy Tied In Lagos After Stealing Phones And Cash (Photos) by LeJeun3: 8:07pm On Nov 20, 2016
Re: Boy Tied In Lagos After Stealing Phones And Cash (Photos) by july66: 8:07pm On Nov 20, 2016
segun400:

See photos Below

Catch them young.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Notorious Kidnapper ''Pencil'' Killed In Lagos / Man Commits Suicide By Hanging In Lagos Because Of His 'Cheating' Wife (Photo) / Police Arrest ATM Cards Fraudster In Katsina (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.