Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,939 members, 7,806,718 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:42 PM

How Much Percentage Of A Mans Salary Should He Give His Wife? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Much Percentage Of A Mans Salary Should He Give His Wife? (1828 Views)

Zimbabwean Man Forces His Wife To Watch Him Have Sex With Prostitute / Man Catches Driver Having Sex With His Wife On Matrimonial Bed In Ogun State / Man Catches His Wife Cheating And Exposes Her (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Much Percentage Of A Mans Salary Should He Give His Wife? by Spaxon(f): 11:36am On Nov 20, 2016
Just asking

Am not saying Ladies should wait for their Husbands alert all the time

I'd say 5%
whathabout u.. grin cheesy

lalasticlala
tonyebarcarnista
ijebabe
lanicky (hbd dearie)

Re: How Much Percentage Of A Mans Salary Should He Give His Wife? by RoyalBlak007: 11:44am On Nov 20, 2016
Give his wife ion get yo.....

1 Like

Re: How Much Percentage Of A Mans Salary Should He Give His Wife? by Acidosis(m): 11:48am On Nov 20, 2016
This entitlement mentality is destroying a lot in this country.

7 Likes

Re: How Much Percentage Of A Mans Salary Should He Give His Wife? by ikp120(m): 11:50am On Nov 20, 2016
0% + joint account... I chop, you chop... As for me, my wife will have as much access as I to my salary, and I will also have as much access as she to her salary... No one owns anything in any serious marriage... Everything na joint ownership... That won't make me any less the head of the home.

6 Likes

Re: How Much Percentage Of A Mans Salary Should He Give His Wife? by Sunnymatey(m): 11:53am On Nov 20, 2016
Enough to take care of what she intend to use the money for. Provided it's a basic need of the family.

1 Like

Re: How Much Percentage Of A Mans Salary Should He Give His Wife? by eph12(m): 12:41pm On Nov 20, 2016
Everything!

Kuku kill me join if it's not enough angry

3 Likes

Re: How Much Percentage Of A Mans Salary Should He Give His Wife? by Nobody: 2:04pm On Nov 20, 2016
Lol so much for gender equality
Re: How Much Percentage Of A Mans Salary Should He Give His Wife? by Nobody: 7:04pm On Nov 20, 2016
Lol. You now monitor your Hubby's pocket by the percentage he gives you. If he's really a "husband" to you, you're not to determine how much percentage of his income belongs to you. He will give you as much as hes pleased with you. Even God does same. Its now left for you to do what a wife should do to get d best financial care from her hubby

Besides if you really submit as a wife, you should be thinking of first letting your husband know when your own income comes in and how the spending should go. But i know civilization in d name of gender equality would make that sound strange to you...as in afterall its your money, you worked alone for it not together with him.

1 Like

Re: How Much Percentage Of A Mans Salary Should He Give His Wife? by EfemenaXY: 7:42pm On Nov 20, 2016
Spaxon:
Just asking

Am not saying Ladies should wait for their Husbands alert all the time

I'd say 5%
whathabout u.. grin cheesy

lalasticlala
tonyebarcarnista
ijebabe

And I say it's demeaning.
Re: How Much Percentage Of A Mans Salary Should He Give His Wife? by eyinjuege: 9:48pm On Nov 20, 2016
eph12:
Everything!

Hahahhaa
cheesy cheesy
Re: How Much Percentage Of A Mans Salary Should He Give His Wife? by Spaxon(f): 8:13pm On Nov 21, 2016
EfemenaXY:

And I say it's demeaning.
Re: How Much Percentage Of A Mans Salary Should He Give His Wife? by Spaxon(f): 8:14pm On Nov 21, 2016
eph12:
Everything!

Re: How Much Percentage Of A Mans Salary Should He Give His Wife? by SirShymexx: 8:41pm On Nov 21, 2016
100% including ya life savings like a simp.

That's what modern men do. angry

1 Like

Re: How Much Percentage Of A Mans Salary Should He Give His Wife? by sekem: 12:00am On Mar 31, 2017
Acidosis:
This entitlement mentality is destroying a lot in this country.

Ha ha ha

5% indeed!!!

5% of what?

5% of N1million or 5% of N20,000? grin

Girls and their dumb way of reasoning wink

Well, you wouldn't blame her though.

Obviously, naive girls like the OP still think marriage is a job... where one can get paid for services rendered lipsrsealed

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

My Parents Have Never Educated Me On Sex / How Did You Find Your Partner? / Should I Get An Appartment From My Savings Or What Should I Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.