Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,580 members, 7,809,107 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:19 PM

Please Listen, Enjoy And Critique- "Who Is She?" - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Please Listen, Enjoy And Critique- "Who Is She?" (320 Views)

Please Listen To A Nairalander's EDM SONG / Please Listen To My Cypher / Please Listen To My Music And Rate(please) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please Listen, Enjoy And Critique- "Who Is She?" by proyotaconcept: 1:04pm On Nov 20, 2016
This is a music production by the sisters of Worship under the auspices of PROYOTA CONCEPT

"Who is she?" is a song dedicated to the Virgin Mary- mother of Jesus.

This music will inspire you, Catholic or non-catholic, Orthodox or non-Orthodox and even Pagans and Muslims and every other religion.

Just listen with an open mind and feel the music and the transitions that help tell the wonderful story of this Virgin who gave birth to one of the most aweinspiring figures to ever walk the Earth- JESUS CHRIST.

Thanks and please help this group by subscribing to our channel, as more beautiful. inspiring and entertaining music video will follow this one.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yjsCcMZBFvg

(1) (Reply)

Santy - "Ebezina" / KKTBM Are Signing New Acts This Summer / Tonia Shodunke - My Rock (ft. Isabella Melodies)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.