Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,447 members, 7,808,600 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:04 PM

Issue With My 2002 Toyota Sienna Xle Ac - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Issue With My 2002 Toyota Sienna Xle Ac (847 Views)

Unending Delay: Please What Is The Issue With Grimaldi Line / Sienna 2000 Xle Ac Chill Power Door 950k Ac Chill. Mainland Alagbado / My 2002 Camry Car (big Daddy) Is Doing Start And Off....what Should I Do Pls? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Issue With My 2002 Toyota Sienna Xle Ac by itslix: 1:06pm On Nov 20, 2016
hey guys... am using toyota sienna xle 2002
when d car was bought d ac was working properly..and it came with d automatic ac..after about a month later wen i turn ON my ac it would work for some minutes and later it would start bring out normal air, and d ac indicator would be blinking.. i told my mechanic he said i should remove d thermostat and make d fan run always.. after doing dat d ac started working properly..
but i noticed within three months my gas for d ac has finished.. i filled it up again.. and with 4 months to five months. it was empty... plz advice me. wat is d problem... how can i fix dis... am in delta state warri...
Re: Issue With My 2002 Toyota Sienna Xle Ac by mayor2013: 1:13pm On Nov 20, 2016
itslix:
hey guys... am using toyota sienna xle 2002
when d car was bought d ac was working properly..and it came with d automatic ac..after about a month later wen i turn ON my ac it would work for some minutes and later it would start bring out normal air, and d ac indicator would be blinking.. i told my mechanic he said i should remove d thermostat and make d fan run always.. after doing dat d ac started working properly..
but i noticed within three months my gas for d ac has finished.. i filled it up again.. and with 4 months to five months. it was empty... plz advice me. wat is d problem... how can i fix dis... am in delta state warri...

You have a leak somewhere. Leaks could be found on joints on low side or high side lines, evaporator, condenser and compressor shaft seal. Why was your thermostat removed. Do not destroy your engine in this buhari season.
Re: Issue With My 2002 Toyota Sienna Xle Ac by itslix: 1:16pm On Nov 20, 2016
so wat do u advice me to do now...
Re: Issue With My 2002 Toyota Sienna Xle Ac by mayor2013: 1:19pm On Nov 20, 2016
itslix:
so wat do u advice me to do now...

Ask your ac technician to find out where leaks are. Return your thermostat. Connect your fans back to factory setting and see your car working perfectly well
Re: Issue With My 2002 Toyota Sienna Xle Ac by itslix: 1:32pm On Nov 20, 2016
mayor2013:

Ask your ac technician to find out where leaks are. Return your thermostat. Connect your fans back to factory setting and see your car working perfectly well
tanks.. but do u knw the cause y my ac indicator was blinking initially and it stop blowing cold air and there was gas.. nd d thermostat was intact.
Re: Issue With My 2002 Toyota Sienna Xle Ac by mayor2013: 2:18pm On Nov 20, 2016
itslix:

tanks.. but do u knw the cause y my ac indicator was blinking initially and it stop blowing cold air and there was gas.. nd d thermostat was intact.

Could be condenser is blocked

(1) (Reply)

Introducing Muvinbox And Why You Should Be Excited About The Startup Company / Here's How To Avoid Destroying Your Transmission If You Jump Gears While Shiftin / Nissan Turned A GT-R Into A Giant Remote-controlled Car.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.