Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,337 members, 7,808,186 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:18 AM

Call Up Letter Out. Where Are You Posted? - NYSC (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Call Up Letter Out. Where Are You Posted? (44915 Views)

NYSC Officially Announced 2018 Batch B Stream II Call-up Letter Date -screenshot / NYSC 2017 Call-Up Letter Updates / 2016 Batch B NYSC Call-up Letter Is Out – See How To Print Yours (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Call Up Letter Out. Where Are You Posted? by nyscstories: 5:30am On Nov 21, 2016
Davedoz:

Saying page not found when i click on log in

Use mozilla firefox.
Still finding it difficult?

Find steps on how to check and print your call up letter here. http://nyscstories.com/news/print-nysc-call-letter/
Re: Call Up Letter Out. Where Are You Posted? by FengChui(m): 5:33am On Nov 21, 2016
Pls Help me check: isaacolukay@yahoo.com
Re: Call Up Letter Out. Where Are You Posted? by Davedoz(m): 5:37am On Nov 21, 2016
sharzy:

the page is not supporting your phone browser...thats why..try firefox mozilla

Mozilla Firefox on my phone?
Re: Call Up Letter Out. Where Are You Posted? by Davedoz(m): 5:42am On Nov 21, 2016
nyscstories:

Use mozilla firefox.
Still finding it difficult?

Find steps on how to check and print your call up letter here. http://nyscstories.com/news/print-nysc-call-letter/

Thanks guys. I used Chrome. And I've gotten the pdf file and I'm Lagos Stream 1

1 Like

Re: Call Up Letter Out. Where Are You Posted? by testimonyobaoyin(f): 6:23am On Nov 21, 2016
Please anyone going to sokoto here?

1 Like

Re: Call Up Letter Out. Where Are You Posted? by holar2ge(m): 6:34am On Nov 21, 2016
I just opened the page and I couldn't see any print call up letter there.
Re: Call Up Letter Out. Where Are You Posted? by princedmiayer(m): 6:41am On Nov 21, 2016
port harcourt

5 Likes

Re: Call Up Letter Out. Where Are You Posted? by nasir101(m): 6:46am On Nov 21, 2016
Sokoto copper, I don die t fare na die. Distance self no be am..

1 Like

Re: Call Up Letter Out. Where Are You Posted? by Chukkasy(m): 7:10am On Nov 21, 2016
holar2ge:
I just opened the page and I couldn't see any print call up letter there.
stream 2 things

1 Like

Re: Call Up Letter Out. Where Are You Posted? by Nobody: 7:17am On Nov 21, 2016
Vaabra01:
Affordable self contain rooms for let in uyo, Akwa Ibom strictly for corp members. contact 07065830729

Ur location says ondo, u dey advertise house for uyo. I smell scam

6 Likes

Re: Call Up Letter Out. Where Are You Posted? by claretino(f): 7:18am On Nov 21, 2016
kwara state..

1 Like

Re: Call Up Letter Out. Where Are You Posted? by rosalieene(f): 7:18am On Nov 21, 2016
out ke? make Una no get hypertension maka callup letter. calm down
Re: Call Up Letter Out. Where Are You Posted? by DavidTheGeek: 7:19am On Nov 21, 2016
grin
Re: Call Up Letter Out. Where Are You Posted? by goshen26: 7:19am On Nov 21, 2016
Congrats to our white fowl

My little token to u all, if u care anyway

[/b]THREE THINGS THAT COULD WASTE UR MONEY DURING CAMP[b]

[/b]1. Photograph[b]: when u get to ur respective camp, after u av collected ur khaki, jungle boots, white n white etc u dress up and u feel like "wow, finally I am now a Corper", the next thing u will see is camera men trooping around u, ladies are more guilty in this...the story of a lady was shared during my camp at okada, Edo state: just becos nobody ever believed her that she was going to school, they thought she was just flirting around n lying that she went to school, this lady had to snap seventy pieces of.pics @ 100/one (7,000). Haba! isn't that CRAZY? all pics are just "u on white n white or khaki" so what is the big deal?

[/b]2. Mammi food[b]: camp is not for enjoyment, it is hardwork n orientation to prepare u for the task ahead. The truth is that the food u will b served at the kitchen is nothing to compare to the "king meal" meal u take at home, but bear it for just 21 days,.some mammi food cost as high as 400/plate....if ur father is a wealthy man u wahala ooo, but if u middle class and engineer-evonomist like me b careful ..

A guy used his school certifificate to buy on credit drink at mammi market up to a debt of 10,500, with the hope of.paying the bar man back as soon as he collects his first allawee, is that not pure madness? Tho another guy was smart sha, after he has spent all this pocket money, bicycle allowance at an indomie Cook outlet, he started buying credit for him and friends (for girls to show big boys on camp), the indomie seller was stupid anyway not to have collected any doc in return, after eating a credit up to 6k, when we were queued for our first allawee the indomie guy came to my queue and asked "bros I de look for one guy called bla bla bla (describe him).

[/b]3. Be security conscious [b]: my dear be watchful, some graduate are "inbuilt thief". The bunk under me lost his phone, the bunk beside also lost his new BB phone. If I must listen to music I padlock my phone inside my bag after I have selected the song I want, bring out only the ear piece. "Cos while men sleep his enemy (thief) come around to steal". There are cases of stolen undies in the female hostel..

And pls adhere to camp rules...

Immortality is of the highest order in camp, as we see some corps members having inter course in shameful places like toilet, field, maami market etc once yu are caught u will be decamp..

My little advice tho

Happy orientation camp...

Congratulation once again

6 Likes

Re: Call Up Letter Out. Where Are You Posted? by ottalo: 7:19am On Nov 21, 2016
Am a serving corper in Abuja should in case you need help or info ping me up 08166850802.
Re: Call Up Letter Out. Where Are You Posted? by Greycious(m): 7:19am On Nov 21, 2016
ivfily:
Chai Borno.

Posted to Borno. I am dead
Borno wont kill u, ignorance will.
If you are posted to borno, yobe or Adamawa. U wont even camp in those states and u will have d opportunity of redeploying immediately after camp.
I even chose borno as first choice but was given delta instead

2 Likes

Re: Call Up Letter Out. Where Are You Posted? by smartapps(m): 7:20am On Nov 21, 2016
kano here I come

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Call Up Letter Out. Where Are You Posted? by mizthorlu(f): 7:20am On Nov 21, 2016
kogi state, here I come.
may I have a fulfilling year.

1 Like

Re: Call Up Letter Out. Where Are You Posted? by jiinxed: 7:23am On Nov 21, 2016
Visman:
#PlatoonIMOstate

Congratulations! Just pack a lot of contraceptives. You're about to get a _shit load of pussy! wink
Re: Call Up Letter Out. Where Are You Posted? by ivfily: 7:23am On Nov 21, 2016
patriotic9jaboy:

Ur location says ondo, u dey advertise house for uyo. I smell scam

How did you know that. You be wizard. Or na app you use
Re: Call Up Letter Out. Where Are You Posted? by jeromzy(m): 7:24am On Nov 21, 2016
princedmiayer:
Get Ready to tell us where you've been posted. monday on our mind 21 Nov. 2016
borno state,sambista LGA.
Re: Call Up Letter Out. Where Are You Posted? by NoRetreat(m): 7:24am On Nov 21, 2016
I hope exemption letter is out too? How can i check please.
Re: Call Up Letter Out. Where Are You Posted? by bazzyblings: 7:25am On Nov 21, 2016
Please join me thank jah , I was posted to sambisa
#sambisacorper

1 Like

Re: Call Up Letter Out. Where Are You Posted? by Slimmos(m): 7:29am On Nov 21, 2016
testimonyobaoyin:
Please anyone going to sokoto here?
I am serving there. The place is a nice place and the state govt pays 5k for those in schools and ministries, 15k for nurses and lab scientist, 25k for pharmacist, 50k for doctors.

2 Likes

Re: Call Up Letter Out. Where Are You Posted? by abbas99(m): 7:29am On Nov 21, 2016
Futminna well done!!!

1 Like

Re: Call Up Letter Out. Where Are You Posted? by whyx06(m): 7:29am On Nov 21, 2016
waiting n chilling
Re: Call Up Letter Out. Where Are You Posted? by Tope2580(m): 7:30am On Nov 21, 2016
ridwan006:
Katsina here we come
welcome ....
Re: Call Up Letter Out. Where Are You Posted? by koolcat: 7:31am On Nov 21, 2016
To y'all finding it difficult to print urz, dont panic yet, the page is conjested now thats y u are finding it difficult to print urz. I wish u all goodluck and God's guidiance. IJN....AMEN.!!!
Re: Call Up Letter Out. Where Are You Posted? by NoRetreat(m): 7:33am On Nov 21, 2016
Is exemption certificates out too? How can i check please?
Re: Call Up Letter Out. Where Are You Posted? by biotechshola(m): 7:35am On Nov 21, 2016
Re: Call Up Letter Out. Where Are You Posted? by Selfhood: 7:36am On Nov 21, 2016
Congratulations guys.
Service is fun.
Make the most if it.
Did mine 2010 in Jigawa and still miss it.
All the best.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

A Proprietress Asks Corps Member To Kneel Down In Her Office (Video, Photos) / What I Did When I Found Out His Name Was John Thomas / Gombe Corper, Thelma Wudiri, Dies In Ghastly Motor Accident Yesterday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.