Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,996 members, 7,806,897 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:34 AM

Goodluck Jonathan During His NYSC Days (Photo) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Goodluck Jonathan During His NYSC Days (Photo) (62998 Views)

I Was In The Same NYSC Camp With Dino Melaye - Man Shares His NYSC Certificate / Dino Melaye As A Corper. See His NYSC Throwback Photo / Picture Of Patience Jonathan During Campaign (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Goodluck Jonathan During His NYSC Days (Photo) by 004gist: 4:21pm On Nov 20, 2016
Goodluck Jonathan shows off his swag during his first service to Nigeria through NYSC

http://www.fastdatashare.com/2016/11/picture-of-forma-president-goodluck.html

65 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Goodluck Jonathan During His NYSC Days (Photo) by 004gist: 4:21pm On Nov 20, 2016
: cc lalasticlala, myndy44

1) GEJonathan during lectures at the University of Port Harcourt in 1977

2) GEJ as a pioneering student during his matriculation at the University of Prt Harcour

19 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Goodluck Jonathan During His NYSC Days (Photo) by EgusiSoup: 4:24pm On Nov 20, 2016
The gworo chewing kunu drunk burantashi pampers wearing dullard should show us his own picture of certificate.

Everybody who supported APC on this forum whenever you see or hear anything about GEJ I knows guilty conscience will be doing them.

Their days will be full of regrets and anguish which they will be feeling anytime they see or hear anything about the dullard.

Please GEJ we are begging you, come back and save your people in 2019! We the Yorubas have learn our mistake and we have knows that we was deceive.

Please GEJ we are sorry.
Please come back

345 Likes 28 Shares

Re: Goodluck Jonathan During His NYSC Days (Photo) by Skillz4u(m): 4:25pm On Nov 20, 2016
grin grin grin grin nothing to say to this man but to the youth "Always be a first-rate version of yourself, instead of a second-rate version of somebody else.'' — Judy Garland

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Goodluck Jonathan During His NYSC Days (Photo) by SamuelAnyawu(m): 4:25pm On Nov 20, 2016
Twale GEJ Baba ..........

See Swags wink

We All Miss You cry

151 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Goodluck Jonathan During His NYSC Days (Photo) by sirfee(m): 4:30pm On Nov 20, 2016
;DOya Buhari show us your own

76 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Goodluck Jonathan During His NYSC Days (Photo) by Yoshy: 4:32pm On Nov 20, 2016
His inclination shows a guy who just wanted a simple life.

159 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Goodluck Jonathan During His NYSC Days (Photo) by shortgun(m): 4:35pm On Nov 20, 2016
Africa's no.1
Haters can go n die

102 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan During His NYSC Days (Photo) by dokiOloye(m): 4:40pm On Nov 20, 2016
If only Osama BinHary(murderer of 1000 shiites) go show us even if a picture captioned "BinHary drinking his favourite fura da nunu after writing his WAEC",we go manage. grin grin grin

186 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Goodluck Jonathan During His NYSC Days (Photo) by donphilopus: 4:43pm On Nov 20, 2016
SamuelAnyawu:

See Swags wink

We All Miss You cry

You miss his looting right To even think the IB happens to be some people's hero is laughable.

25 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Goodluck Jonathan During His NYSC Days (Photo) by johnie: 4:50pm On Nov 20, 2016
004gist:
Goodluck Jonathan shows off his swag during his first service to Nigeria through NYSC

Not NYSC!

That was when he worked at Customs.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Goodluck Jonathan During His NYSC Days (Photo) by Bethelwealthy(m): 4:50pm On Nov 20, 2016
No one knows the future...................

7 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan During His NYSC Days (Photo) by zero8zero(m): 4:51pm On Nov 20, 2016
SamuelAnyawu:

See Swags wink

We All Miss You cry
samu alawun, because the loot reach you & your siblings we no go rest again abi?,,.. You do notice that his swag was clueless, don't you?
Truth is mine*

20 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Goodluck Jonathan During His NYSC Days (Photo) by demolinka(m): 4:52pm On Nov 20, 2016
Ah yes, I remember! It was during this period that he postulated the Ebele Azikiwe theory of Economic Magomagoism, wherein he described the relationship between stealing and corruption. Brilliant chap.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Goodluck Jonathan During His NYSC Days (Photo) by 004gist: 4:52pm On Nov 20, 2016
johnie:

Not NYSC!

That was when he worked at Customs.

That picture was taken during his service year

18 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan During His NYSC Days (Photo) by zero8zero(m): 4:53pm On Nov 20, 2016
Bethelwealthy:
No one knows the future...................
Little did he know that his destiny was tied to OBJ.
Truth is mine!

3 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan During His NYSC Days (Photo) by Sibrah: 4:56pm On Nov 20, 2016
Certified Mismanager. Jonathan and Buhari.
One is very learned the other not, not so learned.
One could work with animals the other was suppose to be able to.

3 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan During His NYSC Days (Photo) by Micheal8701(m): 5:32pm On Nov 20, 2016
sirfee:
;DOya Buhari show us your own
person wey no get certificate. we still never see dat cert

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Goodluck Jonathan During His NYSC Days (Photo) by sirfee(m): 5:34pm On Nov 20, 2016
Micheal8701:
grin
Micheal8701:
Re: Goodluck Jonathan During His NYSC Days (Photo) by paparazzi1987(m): 5:37pm On Nov 20, 2016
Op is being biased...please show us PMB in his nysc outfit too na

60 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Goodluck Jonathan During His NYSC Days (Photo) by Micheal8701(m): 5:39pm On Nov 20, 2016
donphilopus:

You miss his looting right To even think the IB happens to be some people's hero is laughable.
. stop this rubbish what ur proof he looted if his minsters loot those dat mean he looted u can say his administration had looters its a different thing from when u say he looted d system in Nigeria is dat u can not totally view all project u gave money out to. I have worked in d ministry n I understand dis things do u think amaechi Fashola n co won't loot when dey tell u a project is 4m wn dey use 1m isn't dat a process or u expect him to personally monitor it its not possible he trusted d wrong ppl and mind u d son of a b**** called buhari said ABACHA never stole

45 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Goodluck Jonathan During His NYSC Days (Photo) by deji68: 5:40pm On Nov 20, 2016
grin grin grin grin

paparazzi1987:
Op is being biased...please show us PMB in his nysc outfit too na

12 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan During His NYSC Days (Photo) by kettle84(m): 5:49pm On Nov 20, 2016
donphilopus:

the way people conclude and brand GEJ a looter amazes me. you claimed he looted yet you and other Nigerians were eating three square meals ,doing great things and living good financial lives. compare GEJ's tenure and Buhari's tell yourself who you think is the looter.

59 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Goodluck Jonathan During His NYSC Days (Photo) by eightsin(m): 5:53pm On Nov 20, 2016
He looks cool but the afro... hmm

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Goodluck Jonathan During His NYSC Days (Photo) by Paperwhite(m): 5:53pm On Nov 20, 2016
EgusiSoup:
The gworo chewing kunu drunk burantashi pampers wearing dullard should show us his own picture of certificate.

Everybody who supported APC on this forum whenever you see or hear anything about GEJ I knows guilty conscience will be doing them.

Their days will be full of regrets and anguish which they will be feeling anytime they see or hear anything about the dullard.

Please GEJ we are begging you, come back and save your people in 2019! We the Yorubas have learn our mistake and we have knows that we was deceive.

Please GEJ we are sorry.
Please come back
That is true.Let PMB bring picture records of his sec.school days since he has failed to present his certificate.Olodo rabata.

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: Goodluck Jonathan During His NYSC Days (Photo) by Nobody: 5:54pm On Nov 20, 2016
donphilopus:

Your zombeic case is beyond "our redeemer liveth".

51 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Goodluck Jonathan During His NYSC Days (Photo) by Paperwhite(m): 5:59pm On Nov 20, 2016
donphilopus:

So nah the present certificateless illiterate & abysmal failure of a president you want me to see as a hero? Tufiakwa! I rather go for GEJ anytime,anyday anywhere & anyhow.Ki orimi ma gba abode! tongue

50 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Goodluck Jonathan During His NYSC Days (Photo) by Paperwhite(m): 6:06pm On Nov 20, 2016
donphilopus:

So your own eyes are blind to all the corruption of unimaginable proportions going on from the presidency to the least under authority in this godforsaken government? That is how the zombie spirit works-making one to deny the obvious reality.

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Goodluck Jonathan During His NYSC Days (Photo) by GMBuhari: 6:09pm On Nov 20, 2016
make i begin dey snap paper photo because of when i go use am for DP on my baiday when i become president

Those are pretty good shoes by the way , especially for a man who didn't have shoes grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan During His NYSC Days (Photo) by henrydadon(m): 6:14pm On Nov 20, 2016
oga jona is cute for days..see that smile alone

[img]http://i./8FFzxGGwaCOdy.gif[/img]

53 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Goodluck Jonathan During His NYSC Days (Photo) by Babyboy1986(m): 6:14pm On Nov 20, 2016
GEJ my Hero

Father Of Modern Democracy in Nigeria.

My Ambition is not worth the blood of any Nigerian--- GEJ 2015

46 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Goodluck Jonathan During His NYSC Days (Photo) by Coldfeet(f): 6:14pm On Nov 20, 2016
kiss

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

El-Rufai's Convoy: Nigerians Recreate "A Door Opener For The Main Door Opener" / David Mark At Ortom Campaign Flag Off: I Have Not Seen This Kind Of Crowd Before / I Can't Promise My Government Will Find Missing Chibok Girls - Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.