Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,801 members, 7,806,228 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:16 PM

This Is Purely For Corpers *check In* - NYSC (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / This Is Purely For Corpers *check In* (65772 Views)

NYSC: White, Shoulder-Length Hijab For Corpers Gets Approval / Why Is It Challenging For Corpers To Save N10k From N19,800 Allawee? / Self-Contain Apartment For Rent In Old GRA Port Harcourt (For Corpers) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Is Purely For Corpers *check In* by peacemara54(m): 1:09pm On Apr 21, 2017
demmybite:
That number is not whatsapp o, I need your whatsapp number pls
ok ma, my phone was stolen so my second line is gone. 09063250095 is no longer available. The first one in my signature is available ma.09069082514 both for calls and whatsapp.if you still find it difficult to add up because mtn misbehave at times especially with 090....

call me, i will store it and add it on whatsapp
Re: This Is Purely For Corpers *check In* by peacemara54(m): 1:12pm On Apr 21, 2017
peacemara54:
Hello good people of nairaland. Its been a while i update this thread am really sorry. I went to camp & my phone was stolen. I lost all my contacts & data but thank God am back

Let me address this issue Dee0017 brought against me that i scammed her. Its a bit painful when you try to satisfy customers that all you get in return is for them trying to dent your image
She ordered for 2kegs of honey & paid. I confirmed her payment and request for her details. She was really afraid i might scammed her, i tried all my best to assured her she is safe. As have supplied many nairalanders i may not even remember all. To make sure i cleared her fears, i do update her about the whole process On whatsapp and i do call her regularly to keep her at rest that she is not dealing with scammer. She do called and ask how far, i always picked her calls and explain answer all her question

After procurement was made the next day, we pay transport company to transport down to lagos....we use young shall grow. The honey was given to them not only hers, other customer was also among. the next day i took traveled for easter retreat.

At the retreat, she do call to know how far because she need the honey urgently and she want to travel....i told her we have sent it and she will collect in 3days time, later i was told the vechicle to transport down to lagos is already full by the time we brought our consignment & it will be given to the next available vechicle.

I was also told the vechicle is occupied already and this is because of the easter period. A lot of human traffic. So we wait for the next available one....by this time,she has lost patience. I tried all i could to explain to her the reason for the delay. All this while when she called, i never switched off my phone, i respond to all her calls pleading sincerely for patience & explain the reason for delay.

i also keep communicating with the transport company agent,reason for the delay because young shall grow has never failed us. Their service delivery was really good . So they told me it has been given to the vechicle which will transport to lagos after the consignment couldnt go with the first & second vechicle.

I was at rest and i informed her about it. But unfortunately, my phone was stolen where i plugged it for charging at camp. I couldnt bare it without updating my customers on nairaland and whatsapp so, i quickly left the camp to get another phone and to see how to recover all my datas. Next day i traveled down to my state

This transport agent have sent me message and even called that my consignment couldnt go again because a lot of people traveling for easter. and that they dont want to force my goods to lagos to avoid story that touches. i agree with them since it wasnt their usual habbit, its just becos of the festive period, too many people and loads on ground so, i agree with them.

i was told all consignment has been suspended till after easter. So i need to feed her back and to informed her it wont be possible collecting at the said date. She started cursing and vowed to dent my image on nairaland. I tried to make her see the reason why the honey was delayed but rather she issued a lot of threat. For God sake,you are not the only customer affected, i explain to the other customer and he understand perfectly. she asked me not to call again, i called to explain, she never wanted to hear. I sent message to pacifiy and ask for her patience i pleaded seriously, but all to no avail

Easter was over on mon and the vechicle took off to lagos on tues, now she will be collecting on friday which is tomorrow, but here she is on nairaland painting me a scammer. This is the 7th day since she ordered

will a scammer pick your calls after payment ? Will he still be chating you till the seventh day after payment?

Well, she will be collecting her consignment 2mrw, i will update this thread and nairaland after she has collected.

Attention!!! Dee0017 just collect her honey this morning, she has also testified
Re: This Is Purely For Corpers *check In* by Nobody: 1:14pm On Apr 21, 2017
Please let those that have bought honey from this guy vouch for him here on this platform, let us know how reliable he is
Re: This Is Purely For Corpers *check In* by Dee0017: 2:00pm On Apr 21, 2017
[quote author=demmybite post=55775707]Please let those that have bought honey from this guy vouch for him here on this platform, let us know how reliable he is[/Quito

I am vouching for him.

I vouched I wasn't going to call peace mara 54 anymore because I had concluded that my money was gone.

However, my husband called me to order. Told me this is a business and if at all the honey can't be delivered I should request my money back. He further explained to me that if he actually was a scammer, he wouldnt even pick my calls. He made excuses for him that he probably also sources and his source doesn't have at hand. And rather for him to tell me he has no honey and looses a customer, he decided to do as most apprentices do. He didn't fail to make me realise I jumped into conclusion on time and should have been sure he wasn't genuine before coming on nairaland.

Anyways, my husband decided to talk to peace mara 54. I listened to d conversation and truly, i had a second thought about him and leaned against my husband's explanation or whatever the reason may be for the delay.

To paraphrase, I have received my honey today and in good condition. I say thanks to peacemara for a successful completion of our transaction and being true to his words.

However, I will also advise that its best you tell your customers the exact situation of things.

Am I sorry?, yes I feel bad about my outburst and my comments. If only he had told me d true situation of things I wouldn't have gone to this extent.

Will i do business with him again. YES, because his honey, i was told is good (someone collected it on my behalf) but he has to promise me he won't give me heart attack.

I recommend him to buyers. I hope my testimony brings you many customers.

N.B: Peacemara, you called me immediately after my outbusrt, i was angry and I told you never to call me until you are sure my honey is available. You said ok and that was it, this was on sunday. You didnt call me or text me, you didn't plead with me afterwards. Not until my husband called you. And i did most of the callings in this transaction. You hardly call. I can post our chat for evidence. I don't lie and I wont start with this transaction. Thanks all the same for keeping true to your words.
Re: This Is Purely For Corpers *check In* by Dee0017: 2:06pm On Apr 21, 2017
peacemara54:
Hello good people of nairaland. Its been a while i update this thread am really sorry. I went to camp & my phone was stolen. I lost all my contacts & data but thank God am back

Let me address this issue Dee0017 brought against me that i scammed her. Its a bit painful when you try to satisfy customers that all you get in return is for them trying to dent your image
She ordered for 2kegs of honey & paid. I confirmed her payment and request for her details. She was really afraid i might scammed her, i tried all my best to assured her she is safe. As have supplied many nairalanders i may not even remember all. To make sure i cleared her fears, i do update her about the whole process On whatsapp and i do call her regularly to keep her at rest that she is not dealing with scammer. She do called and ask how far, i always picked her calls and explain answer all her question

After procurement was made the next day, we pay transport company to transport down to lagos....we use young shall grow. The honey was given to them not only hers, other customer was also among. the next day i took traveled for easter retreat.

At the retreat, she do call to know how far because she need the honey urgently and she want to travel....i told her we have sent it and she will collect in 3days time, later i was told the vechicle to transport down to lagos is already full by the time we brought our consignment & it will be given to the next available vechicle.

I was also told the vechicle is occupied already and this is because of the easter period. A lot of human traffic. So we wait for the next available one....by this time,she has lost patience. I tried all i could to explain to her the reason for the delay. All this while when she called, i never switched off my phone, i respond to all her calls pleading sincerely for patience & explain the reason for delay.

i also keep communicating with the transport company agent,reason for the delay because young shall grow has never failed us. Their service delivery was really good . So they told me it has been given to the vechicle which will transport to lagos after the consignment couldnt go with the first & second vechicle.

I was at rest and i informed her about it. But unfortunately, my phone was stolen where i plugged it for charging at camp. I couldnt bare it without updating my customers on nairaland and whatsapp so, i quickly left the camp to get another phone and to see how to recover all my datas. Next day i traveled down to my state

This transport agent have sent me message and even called that my consignment couldnt go again because a lot of people traveling for easter. and that they dont want to force my goods to lagos to avoid story that touches. i agree with them since it wasnt their usual habbit, its just becos of the festive period, too many people and loads on ground so, i agree with them.

i was told all consignment has been suspended till after easter. So i need to feed her back and to informed her it wont be possible collecting at the said date. She started cursing and vowed to dent my image on nairaland. I tried to make her see the reason why the honey was delayed but rather she issued a lot of threat. For God sake,you are not the only customer affected, i explain to the other customer and he understand perfectly. she asked me not to call again, i called to explain, she never wanted to hear. I sent message to pacifiy and ask for her patience i pleaded seriously, but all to no avail

Easter was over on mon and the vechicle took off to lagos on tues, now she will be collecting on friday which is tomorrow, but here she is on nairaland painting me a scammer. This is the 7th day since she ordered

will a scammer pick your calls after payment ? Will he still be chating you till the seventh day after payment?

Well, she will be collecting her consignment 2mrw, i will update this thread and nairaland after she has collected.

I vouched I wasn't going to call peace mara 54 anymore because I had concluded that my money was gone.

However, my husband called me to order. Told me this is a business and if at all the honey can't be delivered I should request my money back. He further explained to me that if he actually was a scammer, he wouldnt even pick my calls. He made excuses for him that he probably also sources and his source doesn't have at hand. And rather for him to tell me he has no honey and looses a customer, he decided to do as most apprentices do. He didn't fail to make me realise I jumped into conclusion on time and should have been sure he wasn't genuine before coming on nairaland.

Anyways, my husband decided to talk to peace mara 54. I listened to d conversation and truly, i had a second thought about him and leaned against my husband's explanation or whatever the reason may be for the delay.

To paraphrase, I have received my honey today and in good condition. I say thanks to peacemara for a successful completion of our transaction and being true to his words.

However, I will also advise that its best you tell your customers the exact situation of things.

Am I sorry?, yes I feel bad about my outburst and my comments. If only he had told me d true situation of things I wouldn't have gone to this extent.

Will i do business with him again. YES, because his honey, i was told is good (someone collected it on my behalf) but he has to promise me he won't give me heart attack.

N.B: Peacemara, you called me immediately after my outbusrt, i was angry and I told you never to call me until you are sure my honey is available. You said ok and that was it, this was on sunday. You didnt call me or text me, you didn't plead with me afterwards. Not until my husband called you. And i did most of the callings in this transaction. You hardly call. I can post our chat for evidence. I don't lie and I wont start with this transaction. Thanks all the same for keeping true to your words.
Re: This Is Purely For Corpers *check In* by peacemara54(m): 3:11pm On Apr 21, 2017
Dee0017:

Thanks ma. We deliver to customers 3days at most 4days. The reason why your consignment was delayed is only becos of the easter period. No vechicle on ground thats why we need to delay till after easter and i keep updating you about the development. After easter, it took only two days for the honey to land at lagos, so we are true to our word.

We need to be transparent enough to customers. Truth and faithfulness are vital keys to successful business carrier. If there is no honey on ground ,i would have told you but it was much on ground but the festive period like i told you when you call to know the reason why it was delayed, caused it all.

Also, since you told me never to call you until the honey is available, i keep to your words becos i know you said that in annoyance and may not pick my call if i do. I even sent a message after, to pacify you. When someone is burning in anger, its either you remain silent or speak softly to such. I always call my customers when necessary and update them on whatsapp, i was in camp and my phone was stolen thats why it appears to you that i hardly call

Am really commited to deliver quality honey to people on nairaland all those looking for original one.
we supply to states in nigeria.....
You wont be disappointed with us.
Our delivery service is good with a reliable customer service....
just give a call/whatsapp
Bulk purchase is welcome
Looking forward to do business with you......
Re: This Is Purely For Corpers *check In* by peacemara54(m): 8:58pm On Apr 23, 2017
@ madam geena, your consignment, 25lits of pyre honey arrive porthcrt 2day, pls go & collect 2mrw
Re: This Is Purely For Corpers *check In* by peacemara54(m): 9:06am On Apr 24, 2017
we still deliver quality unadulterated honeydirectly from the bees. You are save with us to get the quality you desired Call/whatsapp....check my signature
Re: This Is Purely For Corpers *check In* by peacemara54(m): 3:17am On Apr 25, 2017
we supply pure, unadulterated honey.... are you a victim of adulterated one, you can trust us for a raw honey directly from the bees we supply nationwide

Last batch was delivered successfully. Thank you for trusting us with your hard earned money.....we are commited to deliver nothinglesss but pure, undiluted honey honey, a trial will convince you
Re: This Is Purely For Corpers *check In* by peacemara54(m): 8:46am On Apr 25, 2017
pure, unadulterated honey is available.....we give you the raw honey
Re: This Is Purely For Corpers *check In* by peacemara54(m): 5:26pm On Apr 25, 2017
why seating down after service looking for government job? Its good but, you can be a manager of yourself and be stable financially when you lay your hand on something

Honey business is lucrative...most people do not know. With that little capital of yours, you can start a good profit in honey business.

We supply to states in nigeria
pure ,unadulterated honey directly from the bees....

Call/whatsapp......check my signature
Re: This Is Purely For Corpers *check In* by peacemara54(m): 8:43am On Apr 26, 2017
pure, raw and unadulterated honey is much available
Call/whatsapp.......check my signature
Re: This Is Purely For Corpers *check In* by xtain7: 5:54am On Apr 27, 2017
All men were born equal but some are born more equal than others.
Are you a prospective coper for batch 'A'?? and you have registered and gotten your call up number, if you're seeing this consider yourself lucky. I was given an opportunity to fix in 30 corpers to Lagos States and Abuja ... if you want to serve in those states just chat me privately for more info... On WhatsApp 08063290512
N.B only 30 slots available.
Re: This Is Purely For Corpers *check In* by peacemara54(m): 2:39pm On Apr 28, 2017
xtain7:
All men were born equal but some are born more equal than others.
Are you a prospective coper for batch 'A'?? and you have registered and gotten your call up number, if you're seeing this consider yourself lucky. I was given an opportunity to fix in 30 corpers to Lagos States and Abuja ... if you want to serve in those states just chat me privately for more info... On WhatsApp 08063290512
N.B only 30 slots available.
pls try to create a thread for rhis. This thread is not for something like this..........thanks
Re: This Is Purely For Corpers *check In* by peacemara54(m): 2:51pm On Apr 28, 2017
To my corpers, prospectives and serving, this is a big oppurtunity for you. Its not until you finish service before thinking of what to do

Have been encouraging youth, adult, aged to look into honey business. You can start with a little capital and grow big. There is a gold to mine in this business than wasting money on ponzi. There is a huge market for honey.

Did you know many are making real profit from this unrecorgnised business? I have successfully guided some on nairaland into it and they are doing fine.

I ventured into the business immediately i finish service, years back, i can tell you, it worth going for. Only the wise can read the print on the wall
You can contact on whatsapp/call ....check my signature.
We supply to states in nigeria...
Re: This Is Purely For Corpers *check In* by peacemara54(m): 1:16pm On Apr 29, 2017
Dont roam about looking for pure honey. Its available. The bees still produces raw honey from nectar but to get the pure one is the issue

Adulterated everywhere. But we supply the raw, undiluted,one. Golden brown colour. We have supplied many & still supplying

Our next batch of order is going to states nxt week. Thanks for trusting us with your hard earn money. We keep our promise to give you the best......pure honey

Call/whatsapp...check my signature.
Re: This Is Purely For Corpers *check In* by peacemara54(m): 3:04pm On May 03, 2017
last batch of consignments delivered successfully. we are grateful trusting us with your hard earn money

We keep commited to our promise to deliver pure, unadulterated honey,raw from the bees nothingless.

Just rest on our shoulder for your supply
We deliver to states in nigeria

Re: This Is Purely For Corpers *check In* by peacemara54(m): 2:39pm On May 04, 2017
pure, unadulterated raw honey from the bees is readily available.
Call/whatsapp.....check my signature
Re: This Is Purely For Corpers *check In* by peacemara54(m): 4:03pm On May 05, 2017
we supply you the best quality.pure, unadulterated honey is available, raw from the bees

Re: This Is Purely For Corpers *check In* by peacemara54(m): 2:14pm On May 09, 2017
i started honey business after my service year, years back now,. Corpers , intending & serving, dont wait until you finish service, the oppurtunity & d resources may no longer be there. Alot of graduate & m.sc holders unemployed now,

I introduce you all to honey business, its only to the wise though. Until you lay hands on it, you will never believe the return on investment

Re: This Is Purely For Corpers *check In* by peacemara54(m): 11:46am On May 10, 2017
we guarranty you quality , pure, unadulterated honey, raw from the bees. We supply to states in nigeria
Call/whatsapp....check my signature
Re: This Is Purely For Corpers *check In* by Nobody: 6:07pm On May 10, 2017
God wear is this Nigeria country pushing us to? To go school is money problem, student graduate going for service will still need to pay for mobilization okay fine let agree that is normal, but why student going for service still need to pay #3600 to go for medical? This is unfair a citizen for that matter. What is this country turning to? Money draining machine or what because I don't understand, everything in this country is all about money money and the money we don't know where it going to. May God strike all people destroying this nation to death until they repent and make this country better for us.
Re: This Is Purely For Corpers *check In* by peacemara54(m): 10:07am On May 11, 2017
Exchangelinkltd:
God wear is this Nigeria country pushing us to? To go school is money problem, student graduate going for service will still need to pay for mobilization okay fine let agree that is normal, but why student going for service still need to pay #3600 to go for medical? This is unfair a citizen for that matter. What is this country turning to? Money draining machine or what because I don't understand, everything in this country is all about money money and the money we don't know where it going to. May God strike all people destroying this nation to death until they repent and make this country better for us.
My brother, thats the reality we are facing now. Even to be a graduate, you think its an easy task? parents needs to buckle- up to be able to send their children to higher institution. School fees for state universities is killing presently not like b4. in synopsis, as government is trying to drain money from all sectors, we should think of how to enlarge our own coast. How to generate real income to meet todays challenges in the economy. Wether we like it or not, thats what we are into now, i mean the government i pray, it wont get to a terrible extent in the future. When your income is lower than your expenses, you may not be able to cope.

As a student, graduate ,unemployed & more.. Honey business is a lucrative one at present. Lets look into it and make all we can. there are countries demanding for it in large quantity. North america & Europe. Even our hospitals, pharmacies, shopping malls & many big stores really demand pure honey. This is a business you can really invest into & see the profit wowed.

Big cities like lagos, ibadan port, & others are big centres for trading honey because the demand is really huge

Dont wait for Nigeria government to settle you before you settle yourself, it may be too late then
Re: This Is Purely For Corpers *check In* by peacemara54(m): 5:06pm On May 12, 2017
Attention!!! Consignments are available at lagos & river state, owners should go & collect details for collection will be posted on whatsapp

Thanks for the trust
Re: This Is Purely For Corpers *check In* by peacemara54(m): 7:42pm On May 13, 2017
Pure, unadulterated raw honey from the bees is available.

We supply to states in nigeria.
Re: This Is Purely For Corpers *check In* by peacemara54(m): 1:51pm On May 15, 2017
Attention!!!Customers collecting their consignment at lagos should not forget to collect 2day.....
Re: This Is Purely For Corpers *check In* by peacemara54(m): 4:10pm On May 15, 2017
Attention!!! Adetunji tosin (dont know your monicker) your 75litres of honey sent on saturday is now available for collectio ..... Pls go and collect. Have tried your number, not going. Pls contact me /Go and collect 2mrw morning
Re: This Is Purely For Corpers *check In* by peacemara54(m): 4:27pm On May 16, 2017
Thanks to you all for your patronage. We still keep our promise just to give you the best quality, the raw honey you desire.....
Re: This Is Purely For Corpers *check In* by peacemara54(m): 9:28am On May 17, 2017
Thanks for your patronage. I really appreciate you all for the trust.....we remain commited to deliver pure , undiluted ,raw honey from the bees.

Testimonies abound
We supply to state across nigeria.

Consignments due for collection have been collected @ porthcrt & lagos.... Thanks for your patronage

Attention!!! For Customers that paid yesterday, your order have been placed , procurement made. We are sending down 2mrw...will update you all till collection
Re: This Is Purely For Corpers *check In* by peacemara54(m): 3:31pm On May 18, 2017
Attention!!! Customers who ordered yesterday will pick up their consignment on saturday.pls, let your line be on

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Female Kebbi Corper Covers Her Face During Orientation (Photo) / Ogun NYSC Camp Is Like 5-star Hotel –NYSC Governing Council / What Are The Best States To Do NYSC In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.