Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,283 members, 7,807,949 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:47 PM

Types Of People That Hustle For Seun's #50k - Romance (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Types Of People That Hustle For Seun's #50k (23494 Views)

People That Have Growers Penis. How Do You Feel? / See What Nairalander Did For Seun Osewas Birthday. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Types Of People That Hustle For Seun's #50k by Nobody: 10:53pm On Nov 20, 2016
Babzilla:

EVERYONE here knows about them
Well most people I relate with here
Inform folk? What planet are those folk from anyway
aren't they neat?
The look just like us but with various hair colors.I wonder sometimes.
Re: Types Of People That Hustle For Seun's #50k by CentaurXV(m): 10:54pm On Nov 20, 2016
Azerbella:
Your tawdry use of language is a bore, lad.

A literary piece should be succint without unnecessary use of verbose vocabs but then you would not know that.

You need not thank me for that unsolicited lesson... you're welcome smiley

Look who's talking. Like I have said. Heed to my advise girl. You were meant to be a fûck mate but given your obsessiveness with fâggotry.
I advise you become "Gay" also. That's the only way you can get the love the opposite sex would always refuse you having.
Your lines have gotten "drab", "boring" and "dumb". I suggest we bring this to a close.
Desist from quoting me.
#Kapich

Depraved lunatic.
Re: Types Of People That Hustle For Seun's #50k by Nobody: 10:57pm On Nov 20, 2016
ItzMePuffPuff:
aren't they neat?
The look just like us but with various hair colors.I wonder sometimes.

Indeed. very interesting
you wonder what puff?
Re: Types Of People That Hustle For Seun's #50k by slimthugchimee2(m): 10:57pm On Nov 20, 2016
i cant laff
Re: Types Of People That Hustle For Seun's #50k by slimthugchimee2(m): 11:02pm On Nov 20, 2016
and i cant sing
Re: Types Of People That Hustle For Seun's #50k by SalomonKane: 11:29pm On Nov 20, 2016
Lezzjnr:
He is the fool who used all his alternates to vote Lanicky in the last miss Nairaland pageantry expecting the awonwery to reciprocate the gesture by voting the candidate he supported.

But he was used and discarded like a piece of toilet paper. You could have seen him wailing grin

I never knew fullblown fools have a need for affection grin

Think there's still a little residue of sanity let in that coon?
I honestly doubt it.

1 Like

Re: Types Of People That Hustle For Seun's #50k by Azerbella(f): 12:19am On Nov 21, 2016
CentaurXV:

Look who's talking. Like I have said. Heed to my advise girl. You were meant to be a fûck mate but given your obsessiveness with fâggotry.
I advise you become "Gay" also. That's the only way you can get the love the opposite sex would always refuse you having.
Your lines have gotten "drab", "boring" and "dumb". I suggest we bring this to a close.
Desist from quoting me.
#Kapich

Depraved lunatic.
Be a good kid and desist from attacking just anybody, it would do you a whole lot of good.

And just so we could be clear... You are not as learned as i am, so, next time you use your google vocabs on me? I'm going to drive your barbaric image into oblivion.

You said you wanna know who this is?
Cc:Lawlahdey
Re: Types Of People That Hustle For Seun's #50k by CentaurXV(m): 7:12am On Nov 21, 2016
Azerbella:
Be a good kid and desist from attacking just anybody, it would do you a whole lot of good.

And just so we could be clear... You are not as learned as i am, so, next time you use your google vocabs on me? I'm going to drive your barbaric image into oblivion.

You said you wanna know who this is?
Cc:Lawlahdey

#Utter crap. You claim I attack just anybody but we all know, Bîtch, You attacked me first and now you are all pained. grin

What happened to your bold font, Bîtch.
This is what I try to avoid. I even warned you not to engage me but your dimwittedness prevailed. Like I warned. Next time, Adhere strictly to your pedagogue's speech and halt displaying your utter rêtardness!

#Pfft. By now, You should know I do not use Google on my disses. Why don't you look it up and see if it can be found but what should be expected from a pained bîtvh who feels defeated.

#Pathetic.
Don't bother quoting me. You have been wasted by your "god".

You can't be lawlahdey. That one is not wise.
Why not tell me who you are and stop beating about the bush.
Re: Types Of People That Hustle For Seun's #50k by Azerbella(f): 7:38am On Nov 21, 2016
CentaurXV:

#Utter crap. You claim I attack just anybody but we all know, Bîtch, You attacked me first and now you are all pained. grin

What happened to your bold font, Bîtch.
This is what I try to avoid. I even warned you not to engage me but your dimwittedness prevailed. Like I warned. Next time, Adhere strictly to your pedagogue's speech and halt displaying your utter rêtardness!

#Pfft. By now, You should know I do not use Google on my disses. Why don't you look it up and see if it can be found but what should be expected from a pained bîtvh who feels defeated.

#Pathetic.
Don't bother quoting me. You have been wasted by your "god".

You can't be lawlahdey. That one is not wise.
Why not tell me who you are and stop beating about the bush.
You are a quite silly one. You exude an extremely irritating level of stupidity that even a m0ron exemplified wouldn't.

I see google has left you destitute of verbose vocabs and you have finally come down to your basic english level.
You have refused to accept the fact that you have been subdued and so you keep peddling your ignominious defeat,trying to stand tall.

A lowlife like you who even a disposable can of cola is of much better use than. You can't even discern right from wrong If it was pointed out to you, that's how befuddled your brain is.

Begone like the moon at dawn now, or the gods will strike your generations to come with encephalitis If you dare quote me back!

PS:I am lawlahdey grin

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Types Of People That Hustle For Seun's #50k by Presh900(m): 7:43am On Nov 21, 2016
Azerbella:
You are a quite silly one. You exude an extremely irritating level of stupidity that even a m0ron exemplified wouldn't.

I see google has left you destitute of verbose vocabs and you have finally come down to your basic english level.
You have refused to accept the fact that you have been subdued and so you keep peddling your ignominious defeat,trying to stand tall.

A lowlife like you who even a disposable can of cola is of much better use than. You can't even discern right from wrong If it was pointed out to you, that's how befuddled your brain is.

Begone like the mood at dawn now, or the gods will strike your generations to come with encephalitis If you dare quote me back!

hehehe... So i wz wrong all this time!! Damn, you've become a heavy hitter

1 Like

Re: Types Of People That Hustle For Seun's #50k by Azerbella(f): 7:47am On Nov 21, 2016
Presh900:
hehehe... So i wz wrong all this time!! Damn, you've become a heavy hitter
Who did you think i was? grin
Re: Types Of People That Hustle For Seun's #50k by SalomonKane: 7:53am On Nov 21, 2016
Azerbella:
Not bad gurlie. You're learning. smiley
Re: Types Of People That Hustle For Seun's #50k by Nobody: 7:55am On Nov 21, 2016
SalomonKane:
Not bad gurlie. You're learning. smiley
Hahaha cheesy

Hey you. . Long time no see cheesy

Been under lock? tongue
Re: Types Of People That Hustle For Seun's #50k by SalomonKane: 7:58am On Nov 21, 2016
Lawlahdey:
Hahaha cheesy

Hey you. . Long time no see cheesy

Been under lock? tongue
Yep. But the other parts of me have been having fun. Wild fun at that. Lol.

So, what's been up with you?
Re: Types Of People That Hustle For Seun's #50k by Presh900(m): 8:04am On Nov 21, 2016
Azerbella:
eeem... Thought you were SalomonKane :/
Re: Types Of People That Hustle For Seun's #50k by Nobody: 8:07am On Nov 21, 2016
SalomonKane:
Yep. But the other parts of me have been having fun. Wild fun at that. Lol.

So, what's been up with you?
I see..

Non much, just been causing trouble grin
Re: Types Of People That Hustle For Seun's #50k by Azerbella(f): 8:08am On Nov 21, 2016
Presh900:
eeem... Thought you were SalomonKane :/
Lmao.. Hahaha

SalomonKane nah bossman nah grin

1 Like

Re: Types Of People That Hustle For Seun's #50k by Presh900(m): 8:10am On Nov 21, 2016
Azerbella:
Lmao.. Hahaha

SalomonKane nah bossman nah grin
lol... Jst found out,, btw he is Joseph132 ryt??
Re: Types Of People That Hustle For Seun's #50k by Azerbella(f): 8:23am On Nov 21, 2016
Presh900:
lol... Jst found out,, btw he is Joseph132 ryt??
Yes, He is
Re: Types Of People That Hustle For Seun's #50k by Enybliss(f): 8:23am On Nov 21, 2016
MzLarem:
Thought i was the only one who noticed the sunday sunday cycle.

BTW,where is mhisbliss/Enybliss? tight security prison,i guess? grin
which kine yeye prison, i d kampe, how are you dear
Re: Types Of People That Hustle For Seun's #50k by Nobody: 8:48am On Nov 21, 2016
Enybliss:
which kine yeye prison, i d kampe, how are you dear
Lol but your main is abi. I'm good and you?
Re: Types Of People That Hustle For Seun's #50k by SalomonKane: 9:19am On Nov 21, 2016
Lawlahdey:
I see..

Non much, just been causing trouble grin
Hmmm. Take it easy eh. Just learn to pick your fights, okay? smiley
Re: Types Of People That Hustle For Seun's #50k by Enybliss(f): 9:30am On Nov 21, 2016
MzLarem:
Lol but your main is abi. I'm good and you?
yea, i missed autumn, btw am good, why have you been quiet
Re: Types Of People That Hustle For Seun's #50k by Nobody: 10:00am On Nov 21, 2016
Enybliss:
yea, i missed autumn, btw am good, why have you been quiet
i miss it too. I have been quiet cos i haven't really seen anything worth voicing out for. What about you? cos you've been unusually quiet too.
Re: Types Of People That Hustle For Seun's #50k by Enybliss(f): 11:26am On Nov 21, 2016
MzLarem:
i miss it too. I have been quiet cos i haven't really seen anything worth voicing out for. What about you? cos you've been unusually quiet too.
just recuperating after the exams, i did alot of studying, and I'm just getting myself back
Re: Types Of People That Hustle For Seun's #50k by Nobody: 11:39am On Nov 21, 2016
Enybliss:
just recuperating after the exams, i did alot of studying, and I'm just getting myself back
Okay dear.
Re: Types Of People That Hustle For Seun's #50k by mathew247: 1:46pm On Nov 21, 2016
abeg...who iz seun?
Re: Types Of People That Hustle For Seun's #50k by deedondavi(m): 2:20pm On Nov 21, 2016
smiley I would be contesting for Mr nairaland 2017 ... Re Bc
Re: Types Of People That Hustle For Seun's #50k by CentaurXV(m): 2:54pm On Nov 21, 2016
Azerbella:

Begone like the moon at dawn now, or the gods will strike your generations to come with encephalitis If you dare quote me back!

grin Another feather-weight voogloom from this low-life pauper who keeps tagging my sobriquet.
#FYI. Lawlahdey is dumb and unlearned so this cannot be her grin
I have defeated the vainglorious, parental-reject on soo many occasions and she was never this learned.
So It's obvious she is not the one or she employed a narcissistic, never-do-well, pauper to type this clap-traps for her.
Lawlahdey is pseudo-intellectual and dimwitted to start a vie with me. Reveal who you really are and I promise you.
You'd be sent to limbo where your fellow failures that tried to face me are gnashing their teeths.
You shadow -hugging, conceited, attention seeking, serpentine, e-scammer!
Re: Types Of People That Hustle For Seun's #50k by TheSonOfMark(m): 3:04pm On Nov 21, 2016
Papikush:
#bring back TSOM cry

TSOM still lurks.

I'm still around.
Re: Types Of People That Hustle For Seun's #50k by Presh900(m): 3:08pm On Nov 21, 2016
CentaurXV:

grin Another feather-weight voogloom from this low-life pauper who keeps tagging my sobriquet.
#FYI. Lawlahdey is dumb and unlearned so this cannot be her grin
I have defeated the vainglorious, parental-reject on soo many occasions and she was never this learned.
So It's obvious she is not the one or she employed a narcissistic, never-do-well, pauper to type this clap-traps for her.
Lawlahdey is pseudo-intellectual and dimwitted to start a vie with me. Reveal who you really are and I promise you.
You'd be sent to limbo [s] where your fellow failures that tried to face me are gnashing their teeths. [/s]
You shadow -hugging, conceited, attention seeking, serpentine, e-scammer!
can the same be said of ghoster?? In my opinion he bested you... PS: don't attack me , this isn't a diss

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

(photo) She Is The Finest Woman In Nigeria Right Now, We Are So Lucky!!!!! / See What Dis South Africa Girl Post / Your Money Is Our Money, My Money Is My Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.