Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,641 members, 7,801,867 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:47 AM

Types Of People That Hustle For Seun's #50k - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Types Of People That Hustle For Seun's #50k (23434 Views)

People That Have Growers Penis. How Do You Feel? / See What Nairalander Did For Seun Osewas Birthday. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Types Of People That Hustle For Seun's #50k by Bossontop(m): 6:06pm On Nov 20, 2016

Re: Types Of People That Hustle For Seun's #50k by CentaurXV(m): 6:06pm On Nov 20, 2016
Warhawk:
they are obviously pained school boys who see the internet as an arena to flaunt what they learn in school

Congrats, You succeeded in making "zero-sense" smiley
Re: Types Of People That Hustle For Seun's #50k by falconey(m): 6:07pm On Nov 20, 2016
CentaurXV:

Oh sorry for not replying you early. I was busy making the world a better place.
Now what were you saying? smiley
Anyway. I'd advise you not to intercept a "miscontrued malapropism" again.

Why?

Cause "Things" like you should not be seen correcting their gods.
Now swerve you obtuse figure. smiley

A god that makes mistake is a man............ dont overhype yourself, you are surmountable and nothing but a glorified dyslexic cretin. i won't partake in your Neophyte Charade, it has become stale.

lurch the Bleep off and go do something profitable with your time and let me focus on this match.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Types Of People That Hustle For Seun's #50k by Nobody: 6:07pm On Nov 20, 2016
herzernIsHere:

Briqhter Grammar is now Nairalander's favourite....

Yhu can't afford to mis-spell a certain word.....not to talk of sentence mis-construction....

Don't be surprised when they point out fault in this your post...... grin

Same goes for you. Just thinking how it came to this point where we have to wag the dog grin

14 Likes

Re: Types Of People That Hustle For Seun's #50k by herzernIsHere: 6:07pm On Nov 20, 2016
firstking01:
Naim make i kuku sidon dey dey watch nigrin...i know say you been dey fantasize on contestingcheesy

LOL....

Re: Types Of People That Hustle For Seun's #50k by Nobody: 6:08pm On Nov 20, 2016
falconey:

A god that makes mistake is a man............ dont overhype yourself, you are surmountable and nothing but a glorified dyslexic cretin. i won't partake in your Neophyte Charade, it has become stale.

lurch the Bleep off and go do something profitable with your time and let me focus on this match.
Yeeeh!! shocked

cheesy cheesy grin

3 Likes

Re: Types Of People That Hustle For Seun's #50k by ogorwyne(f): 6:09pm On Nov 20, 2016
Warhawk:
ikr??.. Am just pointing out the different sets of people that contest!! Am not bashing anyone
dont mind that guy jare. please continue with ur list.
Re: Types Of People That Hustle For Seun's #50k by ogorwyne(f): 6:10pm On Nov 20, 2016
falconey:

see smack down. no mercy

3 Likes

Re: Types Of People That Hustle For Seun's #50k by CentaurXV(m): 6:12pm On Nov 20, 2016
falconey:

So how long did it take you to get this from google? Guess what?
It does not change the fact that you are "empty-headed" and "stupid"

Listen, I understand you are pained but you brought this upon yourself by quoting me. Had you not decided to project your "innate codswallop" perhaps you would be free of this "pain".
You are a daft, ape-looking, deluded simpleton.
"vie" with me the day you accept a measure of plausibly legal sense. smiley

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Types Of People That Hustle For Seun's #50k by Nobody: 6:13pm On Nov 20, 2016
Warhawk:
ikr??.. Am just pointing out the different sets of people that contest!! Am not bashing anyone
Kay but Berl.yn.
Re: Types Of People That Hustle For Seun's #50k by Warhawk(m): 6:13pm On Nov 20, 2016
ogorwyne:

dont mind that guy jare. please continue with ur list.
that's all ,ma
Re: Types Of People That Hustle For Seun's #50k by Lezzjnr: 6:13pm On Nov 20, 2016
CentaurXV:

#Pfft. Come on!
It's "neighbor's" and "they" smiley
Common, neighbor is chiefly American for British neighbour.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Types Of People That Hustle For Seun's #50k by Franchise21(m): 6:15pm On Nov 20, 2016
KissChrix:

Baba, neighbour is also correct smiley

British and American English have differences
I was bouh telling him that... Honour/Honor, Colour/Color, Neighbour/Neighbor

3 Likes

Re: Types Of People That Hustle For Seun's #50k by CentaurXV(m): 6:15pm On Nov 20, 2016
Lezzjnr:

Yea. I know now.
Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Types Of People That Hustle For Seun's #50k by dingbang(m): 6:17pm On Nov 20, 2016
ogorwyne:

see smack down. no mercy
grin
Re: Types Of People That Hustle For Seun's #50k by AlexCk: 6:17pm On Nov 20, 2016
grin grin

Re: Types Of People That Hustle For Seun's #50k by Azerbella(f): 6:18pm On Nov 20, 2016
CentaurXV:

Listen, I understand you are pained but you brought this upon yourself by quoting me. Had you not decided to project your "innate codswallop" perhaps you would be free of this "pain".
Lad, why do you derive joy in peddling your cheap education around on Nairaland??

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Types Of People That Hustle For Seun's #50k by Warhawk(m): 6:18pm On Nov 20, 2016
Now Listen, you homosexual teenage He-goat, the fact that i am ignoring you today does not mean that i am weak, it simply means that my time is worth more than you and your whole generation,, now go _masturbate somewhere else, Dumbo!!
CentaurXV:

Lezzjnr:
we all know that his source "google" is owned by americans

5 Likes

Re: Types Of People That Hustle For Seun's #50k by Nobody: 6:18pm On Nov 20, 2016
Lezzjnr:
Them Brits are backwards.

You know what they call the back of a car? A boot
The back(butt)of any person?? .....a vagina.
Yerp.....you males included
Re: Types Of People That Hustle For Seun's #50k by Nobody: 6:18pm On Nov 20, 2016
Make I kuku turn english teacher for this thread undecided
Re: Types Of People That Hustle For Seun's #50k by dingbang(m): 6:18pm On Nov 20, 2016
Lezzjnr:
why are you trying to school a fool, he knows nothing.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Types Of People That Hustle For Seun's #50k by herzernIsHere: 6:19pm On Nov 20, 2016
Papikush:

Same goes for you. Just thinking how it came to this point where we have to wag the dog grin

I was never a foe bruh.....

Or am I missinq somethinq??......
Re: Types Of People That Hustle For Seun's #50k by dingbang(m): 6:19pm On Nov 20, 2016
ItzMePuffPuff:

hold it there cartoon, actually you have forgotten who colonized your sorry ass..
Re: Types Of People That Hustle For Seun's #50k by Sexytemi(f): 6:22pm On Nov 20, 2016
dingbang:
hold it there cartoon, actually you have forgotten who colonized your sorry ass..

Lolcheesycheesycheesy....she has forgotten the Brits colonized them cheesycheesy
Re: Types Of People That Hustle For Seun's #50k by Warhawk(m): 6:22pm On Nov 20, 2016
ItzMePuffPuff:
Kay but Berl.yn.
's she ur friend??
Re: Types Of People That Hustle For Seun's #50k by CentaurXV(m): 6:23pm On Nov 20, 2016
Azerbella:
Lad, why do you derive joy in peddling your cheap education around on Nairaland??

What are you?
Re: Types Of People That Hustle For Seun's #50k by Nobody: 6:23pm On Nov 20, 2016
dingbang:
I'm aware
But since then the language has evolved into It's own in a way
Re: Types Of People That Hustle For Seun's #50k by CentaurXV(m): 6:24pm On Nov 20, 2016
It seems I have successfully derailed this thread. smiley
Re: Types Of People That Hustle For Seun's #50k by Lezzjnr: 6:25pm On Nov 20, 2016
ItzMePuffPuff:

Funny you. At the risk of derailment here, I think American English is a byword for cheap vulgarity, marred by latinos and other 3rd world migrants.

Do not forget America was founded by rustic and peasant Europeans too. So their use of words reflect their heritage. wink

1 Like

Re: Types Of People That Hustle For Seun's #50k by coolknight: 6:26pm On Nov 20, 2016
Papikush:

Toto brain its " same goes to you"

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Types Of People That Hustle For Seun's #50k by makydebbie(f): 6:27pm On Nov 20, 2016
grin...**sips zobo**

1 Like

Re: Types Of People That Hustle For Seun's #50k by Nobody: 6:27pm On Nov 20, 2016
Lezzjnr:
Funny you. At the risk of derailment here, I think American English is a byword for cheap vulgarity and marred by latinos and other 3rd world migrants.

Do not forget America was founded by rustic and peasant Europeans too. So their use of words reflect their heritage. wink
What undecided
and here you've completely looked over the African Americans contribution to American pop(popular) English

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Sex before marriage Is A Sin, Fyn. Is Kissing before marriage A Sin? / 8 Signs You're His Side Chick But Not His Girlfriend / Pretty Mike: 15 Godly Rules For Every Married Woman To Enjoy Their Husbands

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.