Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,649 members, 7,801,892 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:13 AM

Diary Of A Broke Playboy - Literature (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Diary Of A Broke Playboy (491548 Views)

Diary Of A Broke Playboy 2.0 / OLU (diary Of A Broke Playboy) -episode 4 / Life Of A Broke Naija Graduate ( Short Story) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (54) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Diary Of A Broke Playboy by amdo007(m): 6:52pm On Jan 13, 2017
why is op COLD to us here now
Re: Diary Of A Broke Playboy by KingShayDee(m): 3:12pm On Jan 14, 2017
honestly have been a ghost reader and i love all the stories u've posted back to back...u too much

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Diary Of A Broke Playboy by Dapo97(m): 4:24pm On Jan 14, 2017
ix lyk d op er hax travelled awt or dem stil hix fone..He jxt 4get pexin erundecidedundecided
Re: Diary Of A Broke Playboy by Perfectionist11: 9:42pm On Jan 14, 2017
One of the adverse effects of a story hitting FP on NL is that it gives room to people who do not know how to have fun & probably living a desolate life to join the fun bus...#SMH.

Mr Chipappi cUm&upd8 pls.

2 Likes

Re: Diary Of A Broke Playboy by Abumighty(m): 12:39am On Jan 15, 2017
chipappii sup nah, we just dey on hold nah abeg yarn nah

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Diary Of A Broke Playboy by prettyunny(f): 6:33pm On Jan 15, 2017

Sure smiley

Just open a thread and start your story(ies)
tanx
Re: Diary Of A Broke Playboy by prettyunny(f): 6:33pm On Jan 15, 2017

Lemme answer for him .....NO cool

Create your own thread.....giv us d link....we will b visiting kiss

Cheers
I will try,tho I dnt evn know how to create a thread
Re: Diary Of A Broke Playboy by prettyunny(f): 6:34pm On Jan 15, 2017
Chipappii:

Thanks sis. You can open a thread for that. Thanks again
you welcome dear

1 Like

Re: Diary Of A Broke Playboy by Chipappii(m): 7:18pm On Jan 15, 2017
You guys shouldnt vex for me, i have been busy and also searching for inspiration. Lol. thanks everyone.

1 Like

Re: Diary Of A Broke Playboy by Chipappii(m): 7:26pm On Jan 15, 2017
Lol. So i wanted to create a page on fb for my stories and found out someone had already dedicated a page to my diary. All he did was wait for me to update and then copy and paste. Hehehehehe. Izz all good shaa, at least i'm glad people love this. So i created the page anyways. Its still budding but then a little likes and shares wouldnt hurt now, would it? Thanks brothers and sisters. grin

Thats the link :

https://www.facebook.com/Talesbychipappii/

3 Likes

Re: Diary Of A Broke Playboy by Chipappii(m): 7:26pm On Jan 15, 2017
Stupid little things can go a long way in influencing a big part of our lives. So me and Chinaza decided we needed minor break. Funny thing was this was coming not up to a month after I had pledged to love her until Christ's second coming. The cause of the break up was something as insignificant as I love you. I don't usually like chatting with her on whatsapp because we always end up fighting, so whatever we want to say each, we do it over phone calls and that's it. On a day like this, i decided to compliment a picture she uploaded on her whatsapp profile where she wore a cloth that brought out that perfect shape in her, her ass protruding and boobs standing like Kilimanjaro. I must confess she looked awesome in it, all thanks to her beauty and curves plus camera360 and picsart. So i chatted her up. We talked, i asked her if I could hold her waist, she sent a smiley and said its mine. Well we got kinky, everything we usually did in my room, on my bed, we did it there on whatsapp, we didn't exchange pics shaa, i don't like the idea of seeing things that i can't actually access. Well our chat was wonderful for a very long time, i was just conscious of the point where we get to argue but it didn't come, surprisingly, the chat was about to end on a good note. We both got tired and decided to go to bed, we both said Goodnights and just then, it came.

"I love you baby" i said abi texted
"love you too" she replied
"Put 'I' there " i said
" How?" she asked
"Say i love you too and not love you too"
"Hian, biko take it like that"
"No, you gats to put it for me to know it came from your heart, that love you too isn't romantic enough"
"neche if you can't take that one, leave it".

For no reason, i was getting angry at this little drama, she too wasn't helping matters. Naza was bad mouthed and also bad fingered. Well we argued and i insisted on the 'I' before love you and she too stuck to her high horse. In the end, i told her that if she didn't comply with my demands then the relationship will have to be in traffic jam for the time being. Well Naza being who she was, she just said ok. Our chat ended and our affair too. I wanted to teach her a lesson, i wanted her to miss me, maybe then she will come to harken to all my demands. Well shaa, it turned out that i was the one being taught the lesson, i don't know if she missed me or not but i know i so much wanted her to come and say sorry so we can continue but then, naza decided to teach me lessons.

Early the next day, i switched on my data and ran straight to her whatsapp contact, found her online, a look at her profile again made me want to end the quarrel but i wasn't prepared for the heaps of laughter she would drop on me. Hmmm, pride was just about to destroy my relationship gan.

I was really moody for days, yes, our beef lasted for days. And in my mind, i was considering that some one must have made naza realize how beautiful she was for her to be doing shakara for me like that. She obviously didn't tell shape about it and i also didn't want to tell her. Well shaa, i can't come and die over Chinaza when i have Eva and others to think about. Crazy Eva, she came back to school three good weeks after resumption. We shaa, i missed her and she missed me too. She told me for the first time in her life, she had made a new year resolution. She was going to upgrade from being my bang mate to my girlfriend, now that was funny but the other funniest part was that she had declared no sex for us until she had accomplished her aim. Now that was some sick Shit. So who do i run to? Shape is a virgin, Cynthia is the devil's personal assistant, Jennifer was, well anyway, i wont even let her number step foot in my contact talk more of she herself into my room. So this was my case.

"i thought you loved blowjobs" i asked Eva the day she came to my room.
"Your sperm is not sweet, i don't love blowjobs, i just love you and the Mouth Gig was a package that came along with it" she said as she did her best not to get entangled with me, she was practically brushing my hands off. Hmmmm, Evangeline was brushing my hands off and i thought this year was going to be an interesting one. Now see, Eva was a beautiful girl, undoubtedly, the type that you would like to introduce to every one you know but then again, i already have everything i want in her in Chinaza, though she could be more hardcore but then, you can never manage the two of them at a time, you will just wake up one day and die away. I thought we were both content with the our affair of fuckery until she told me about her new year resolution. The offer was more than tempting but then, the Apple Eve ate was also tempting.

We spent that day dragging on and on, i gave her a thousand reasons why our present arrangement was the best and she gave me a million reasons why we shouldn't be fuvking when we are not dating. Shaa shaa, she went home and the only thing she gave me was a hug that lasted only 5 seconds. Immediately she left, an idea struck me, i picked my whatsapp and updated my profile picture with a very sexy, Seductive picture of Eva, i was hoping she would see it and At least let me have a little poke, even if she doesn't let me cum inside her, at least, i can manage. 3 minutes after I uploaded the picture, my whatsapp notification binged, i checked and got a real shocker, a positive shocker.

"I love you too". That was the message and it was from Chinaza. Hehehe, chinaza have finally mellowed.
"Hmmm, for real?" i sent to her.
"Yes, i'm sorry" she texted.
"Ok, thank God you finally get small sense" i said and added a smiling emoticon
"Thank you, can you now remove that picture before i get annoyed".

I should have known. Lolol.

32 Likes

Re: Diary Of A Broke Playboy by Chipappii(m): 7:34pm On Jan 15, 2017
KingShayDee:
honestly have been a ghost reader and i love all the stories u've posted back to back...u too much

Thanks bro. I saw ur pm but unfortunately i don forget the email i used in opening this account.

Nkematu5@gmail.com is now the official one in case. Thanks bro @Biafranbushboy, i just saw your mail. Please i have forgotten the email i used for this account. Please use this other one. Thanks
Re: Diary Of A Broke Playboy by Bibi294(f): 7:45pm On Jan 15, 2017
Chipappii:

"I love you too". That was the message and it was from Chinaza. Hehehe, chinaza have finally mellowed.
Lol... My ex bf so good at this... This makes me miss him more

2 Likes

Re: Diary Of A Broke Playboy by Mimienudles(f): 6:01am On Jan 16, 2017
Oh my... so sweet!

1 Like

Re: Diary Of A Broke Playboy by souloho19(m): 9:14am On Jan 16, 2017
Chipappii:
Stupid little things can go a long way in influencing a big part of our lives. So me and Chinaza decided we needed minor break. Funny thing was this was coming not up to a month after I had pledged to love her until Christ's second coming. The cause of the break up was something as insignificant as I love you. I don't usually like chatting with her on whatsapp because we always end up fighting, so whatever we want to say each, we do it over phone calls and that's it. On a day like this, i decided to compliment a picture she uploaded on her whatsapp profile where she wore a cloth that brought out that perfect shape in her, her ass protruding and boobs standing like Kilimanjaro. I must confess she looked awesome in it, all thanks to her beauty and curves plus camera360 and picsart. So i chatted her up. We talked, i asked her if I could hold her waist, she sent a smiley and said its mine. Well we got kinky, everything we usually did in my room, on my bed, we did it there on whatsapp, we didn't exchange pics shaa, i don't like the idea of seeing things that i can't actually access. Well our chat was wonderful for a very long time, i was just conscious of the point where we get to argue but it didn't come, surprisingly, the chat was about to end on a good note. We both got tired and decided to go to bed, we both said Goodnights and just then, it came.

"I love you baby" i said abi texted
"love you too" she replied
"Put 'I' there " i said
" How?" she asked
"Say i love you too and not love you too"
"Hian, biko take it like that"
"No, you gats to put it for me to know it came from your heart, that love you too isn't romantic enough"

For no reason, i was getting angry at this little drama, she too wasn't helping matters. Naza was bad mouthed and also bad fingered. Well we argued and i insisted on the 'I' before love you and she too stuck to her high horse. In the end, i told her that if she didn't comply with my demands then the relationship will have to be in traffic jam for the time being. Well Naza being who she was, she just said ok. Our chat ended and our affair too. I wanted to teach her a lesson, i wanted her to miss me, maybe then she will come to harken to all my demands. Well shaa, it turned out that i was the one being taught the lesson, i don't know if she missed me or not but i know i so much wanted her to come and say sorry so we can continue but then, naza decided to teach me lessons.

Early the next day, i switched on my data and ran straight to her whatsapp contact, found her online, a look at her profile again made me want to end the quarrel but i wasn't prepared for the heaps of laughter she would drop on me. Hmmm, pride was just about to destroy my relationship gan.

I was really moody for days, yes, our beef lasted for days. And in my mind, i was considering that some one must have made naza realize how beautiful she was for her to be doing shakara for me like that. She obviously didn't tell shape about it and i also didn't want to tell her. Well shaa, i can't come and die over Chinaza when i have Eva and others to think about. Crazy Eva, she came back to school three good weeks after resumption. We shaa, i missed her and she missed me too. She told me for the first time in her life, she had made a new year resolution. She was going to upgrade from being my bang mate to my girlfriend, now that was funny but the other funniest part was that she had declared no sex for us until she had accomplished her aim. Now that was some sick Shit. So who do i run to? Shape is a virgin, Cynthia is the devil's personal assistant, Jennifer was, well anyway, i wont even let her number step foot in my contact talk more of she herself into my room. So this was my case.

"i thought you loved blowjobs" i asked Eva the day she came to my room.
"Your sperm is not sweet, i don't love blowjobs, i just love you and the Mouth Gig was a package that came along with it" she said as she did her best not to get entangled with me, she was practically brushing my hands off. Hmmmm, Evangeline was brushing my hands off and i thought this year was going to be an interesting one. Now see, Eva was a beautiful girl, undoubtedly, the type that you would like to introduce to every one you know but then again, i already have everything i want in her in Chinaza, though she could be more hardcore but then, you can never manage the two of them at a time, you will just wake up one day and die away. I thought we were both content with the our affair of fuckery until she told me about her new year resolution. The offer was more than tempting but then, the Apple Eve ate was also tempting.

We spent that day dragging on and on, i gave her a thousand reasons why our present arrangement was the best and she gave me a million reasons why we shouldn't be fuvking when we are not dating. Shaa shaa, she went home and the only thing she gave me was a hug that lasted only 5 seconds. Immediately she left, an idea struck me, i picked my whatsapp and updated my profile picture with a very sexy, Seductive picture of Eva, i was hoping she would see it and At least let me have a little poke, even if she doesn't let me cum inside her, at least, i can manage. 3 minutes after I uploaded the picture, my whatsapp notification binged, i checked and got a real shocker, a positive shocker.

I should have known. Lolol.

Big ups..thumbs up...keep it up!!

2 Likes

Re: Diary Of A Broke Playboy by Dapo97(m): 1:30pm On Jan 16, 2017
souloho19:

y u con quote everyfin lyk diz?undecidedundecided

11 Likes

Re: Diary Of A Broke Playboy by Dapo97(m): 1:31pm On Jan 16, 2017
Chipaapi comman update us o asap!
Re: Diary Of A Broke Playboy by Mimienudles(f): 4:17pm On Jan 16, 2017
Dapo97:
Chipaapi comman update us o asap!
as in ehn

1 Like

Re: Diary Of A Broke Playboy by hatchetman(m): 7:21pm On Jan 16, 2017
souloho19:

haba nw c smal tin wey u write and u jus hav 2 quote d whole chapter..?
Re: Diary Of A Broke Playboy by IamPopular(m): 10:28pm On Jan 16, 2017
souloho19:

bros y u come quote the whole page like that Ewwww

1 Like

Re: Diary Of A Broke Playboy by KingShayDee(m): 4:19am On Jan 17, 2017
na because of ur stories i dey enta nairaland 24/7 thumbs up

1 Like

Re: Diary Of A Broke Playboy by beyondwalls: 2:11pm On Jan 18, 2017
nice one! cool cheesy

1 Like

Re: Diary Of A Broke Playboy by Nobody: 5:27pm On Jan 18, 2017

grin

1 Like

Re: Diary Of A Broke Playboy by Xionez(m): 5:51pm On Jan 18, 2017
Chipaapi...

2 Likes

Re: Diary Of A Broke Playboy by cassyrooy(m): 10:38pm On Jan 18, 2017
Guy your job is truly mighty indeed.

Continue..... thumbs up

1 Like

Re: Diary Of A Broke Playboy by ROYH(m): 12:40pm On Jan 19, 2017
Okay

2 Likes

Re: Diary Of A Broke Playboy by annayawchee: 6:44pm On Jan 19, 2017
first comment of the year....... Found this story today and i must say well done.... Very captivating

2 Likes

Re: Diary Of A Broke Playboy by Erudite202: 10:32pm On Jan 21, 2017
has recession hit Nairaland story writers?
Re: Diary Of A Broke Playboy by Lucasinho(m): 6:15am On Jan 23, 2017
Erudite202:
has recession hit Nairaland story writers?
mhen...
Re: Diary Of A Broke Playboy by gtin(m): 8:10am On Jan 23, 2017
Chipappii come nd update na
Re: Diary Of A Broke Playboy by IamPopular(m): 10:16pm On Jan 23, 2017
I wonder why this guys dey do us like this, sub go vnish even b4 reading story vnish, its no good @ all... Ewwwww
Re: Diary Of A Broke Playboy by waluga(m): 4:03pm On Jan 27, 2017
dzammy:
I must say I too d risk of reading did article up to d end ..here is what I HV to say ..dear writer I don't know if did is a fiction or not but if it is good and fine BUT if it is not tell DAT broda that he has tried enough he should return bk to God and he is faithful enough to forgive him and use him for this end time harvest but if he did not return mark ye dis friend before January ends u would certainly meet ur Waterloo and by then i pray it won't be late...if u need any assistance here is my noba ...09093824462 pls hey while d sun shines God bless u as u harken .
yuh dey find person to prick yuh like that abi....i smell a sex starved female behind dis moniker....goo find somfin do

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (54) (Reply)

The Preacher's Son!!! / Letting Go By Audrey Timms / Man Wey Dey Reason

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.