Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,892 members, 7,802,875 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:34 AM

Diary Of A Broke Playboy - Literature (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Diary Of A Broke Playboy (491575 Views)

Diary Of A Broke Playboy 2.0 / OLU (diary Of A Broke Playboy) -episode 4 / Life Of A Broke Naija Graduate ( Short Story) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (54) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Diary Of A Broke Playboy by Chipappii(m): 10:56pm On Jan 30, 2017
Sneaks in.

Hello people...

Have been so busy doing some things. You guys shouldnt vex biko

I was able to scribble down something.
Re: Diary Of A Broke Playboy by Chipappii(m): 10:57pm On Jan 30, 2017
"You are plus one today, that's a plus to your your age, a plus to your wisdom, to your intelligence, to your brilliance, to your sexiness, to your hips, ass and boobs and a plus to everything good and sexy in your life, may your birthday bring great Joy that will surprise even you into your life. My star, my moon, my baby mama, my headache and my soft mattress, happy birthday"

There is only one person in this world that i can send this type of message to. You are free to guess.

I made sure I woke her up with it, i wanted mine to be the first message she will receive on her birthday otherwise it may mean a one month long fight between us.
Her reply came in few seconds after I sent the message. She called shaa, apparently my text had woken her up. The sleep was still all over her voice but she was excited.
"Baby, I love you so so much much sugar, muaah!!" that was a kiss
"Haa, easy o before you give me diabetes, happy birthday sweetheart"
"Thanks baby, I love you".
"I know, so who's taking you out?"
"Are you not coming? "
"Come where?"
"My lodge nah, Neche you have to come o, its my birthday, your baby's birthday" she stressed that baby and birthday and my brain translated it to "come and spend money"
"Your birthday and then? Is it Christ's birthday abi Christmas that i will visit you?"
"Hmmm, Neche even on my birthday, you want to start quarrel?maybe you think I will fight with you and then you can dodge giving me my gifts, lie lie, I will fight with you today, tomorrow you will bring me my gift o". I only smiled, she don catch me like that. Shaa I was planning to pay her a surprise visit but on a low key. I will just go there, chop food, chop her and go back to my house, I have done enough fasting and needed to flex my muscle.
"Bae chillax naa, we will see later but not today" I said
"Why naa, it's not fair o, if its other girls now"
"Ehe, if it's other girls?"
"I don't know, Just don't talk to me again if you don't visit me today, imagine, you have not even been to my lodge for once, to see how I am coping, if I am fine or not"
"If you are not fine, come down to my place. In fact i don't blame you, na me send you text message " I said and gave her a 200km hiss.
"Neche am sorry, please come naa, I want to see you, eh biko"
"I'm not coming, I don't have transport money, happy birthday and goodbye".
The call ended like that, none of us usually took the fights to heart as it was a normal thing. I manage to pull myself up from the bed and brushed my teeth before I forgot. Dressed up my room and went outside.
"Good morning sweetheart". That was chinenye greeting me, she was one of the curve queens in our lodge, her face normally looked better when she had make up on than when it was bare, but she fine to an extent shaa tbh. So since her face was bare, I just fixed my gaze on her boobs.
"Baby wassup naa"
"I'm sharp"
"I can see that " I said eyeing her all over and spiritually licking my lips.
"Its like your body is still asleep" I said shifting my gaze back to her boobs.
"How?"
"Your breast, they are lying down on your singlet, wake them up".
She hit me with the towel she was holding and burst into laughter. I shaa adjusted the singlet for her and ran into James room. I met the nigga lying on the floor fast asleep. I walked up to him and beat him up.
"Nna guy what naa, someone can not sleep for you again even on Saturday " he protested rubbing his eyes.
" Mumu today is Friday, I just need one thing from you"
"What? "
" That flower your babe gave you for your birthday"
"what for?"
"I want to give it to Naza for her birthday, I hope the scent is still there? "
" Oh, today is her birthday"
"Yes, where is the flower abeg?"
"Erm check the wardrobe ".
I got the flower, a red one, the smell was still partially there but it wasn't much.
" You body odour is already smelling all over it" I said looking down at him. He gave me one kind look that made me correct my statement. "Don't worry, I can manage it".
"One more thing" I said pocketing the flower.
"What is it? "
" The birthday wishes card she also gave you"
"Noo, that one is specially made for me, She will ask for it one day and i can't give it to you"
"James please naa, remember I once gave you Chinaza's bumshort to give to your babe as a gift" I said hiding a smile, he eyed me and smiled.
"Oya carry microphone and tell everybody naa, get it from my locker".
I was able to dig up the card, it had a beautiful design and the message was just perfect for my baby.
"How will you change the name on it?" James asked
"Don't worry, Just watch me".
After over 15 minutes of cutting and designing bits and pieces of paper, I was able to cover the names on the card and wrote mine on it. My next stop was in shapes room. She was on a cotton short nicker and a top that looked like a bra and a singlet. It showed her stomach and her boobs too. I would have been distracted but I was there for serious business, besides anytime I set my eyes on shape, the first thing that comes into my mind is Virgin.
"The sexiest virgin alive" I hailed her as I got into her room.
"Hey, sweetheart"
"How was your night?"
"Cute, yours? "
" Fine o, Just this cold and loneliness". She smiled and eyed me naughtilly.
"Hope you have wished Naza a happy birthday?"
"It was the first thing I did today and that is also why I am here"
"Tell me about it"
"Well first one, can i have your powder?".
"Ok". Her powder smelled absolutely nice so all I did was take out the rose flower, sprinkle the powder on it while Shape watched like I was doing a merlin something. I managed to get the flower to smell like the powder, it was a lovely one and shape laughed at my ingenuity. What else can a broke lover boy like me do?.
"Now onto the next one" I said and shape looked at me in a really sweet way and my mind yelled, Virgin!
"Ermmm, shape, do you have a new pant or bra that you are not using?". Hahaha, now, that was supposed to be a joke but i was serious in a way.
"Why?" she asked Giving me a puzzled look.
"I want to add it to a list of Naza's birthday presents"
"But me and her don't wear the same size naa, I'm bigger than her" she said and that was true, Naza was the hour glass type of girl but everything was moderate in a sexy kinda way, but shape, men she was just shape.
"Don't worry, the tailor will slim fit it" I said and we both burst into laughter.
So with everything set, I was ready to drop in on Naza like a nuclear bomb, her presents were lined up on my bed according to heights. The card, the flower and a bottle of red wine, borrowed from a lodge mate. I had promised to return it to him once I get back, Naza hated red wine and I was sure she wouldn't drink it but at least she would acknowledge that I bought WINE even though it wasn't her type but then, I can always say I forgot that she hated it. Shape was going to accompany me, I don't know who was going to pay for the transportation but then, I know that the Lord will always be Good. 11am on the dot, I was preparing to take my bath when my door opened.
"Shape, its stilll early naa, I thought we agreed 1pm" I said facing the T.v.
"Hello" a totally different, Seductive and hypertension reducing voice called out. I jerked up and took a look in the direction of the door. I didn't know whether to be angry or smile at her. She just stood there in all her beauty and curvature, her skintight mini gown x-raying her body, her face looking better than it was the last she had visited, her curves were sharper than a French curve abi bending corner. She was a heavy, the Mercy Johnson kind of heavy. The moment I set my eyes on Cynthia at my door, I knew Chinaza's birthday was about to be relegated to the background.

http://gistrealm..com.ng/2017/03/diary-of-broke-playboy-34.html

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Diary Of A Broke Playboy by Chipappii(m): 11:04pm On Jan 30, 2017
Ermmm, I did a compilation of DIARY OF A BROKE PLAYBOY and its live on Okadabooks.com. Its made up of all you have read here buh I just thought maybe someone can help buy them. Its jus 300 grin.
And also other stories of mine that have earlier been posted here.

Diary of a broke playboy
http://okadabooks.com/search?term=Broke+playboy+

TOCHI'S DILEMMA
https://www.okadabooks.com/book/about/tochis_dilemma_/12981

Adaobi
https://www.okadabooks.com/book/about/adaobi/12930

Thank you all.

3 Likes

Re: Diary Of A Broke Playboy by santos123(m): 11:17pm On Jan 30, 2017
so we are going to pay before reading it
Re: Diary Of A Broke Playboy by Chipappii(m): 11:29pm On Jan 30, 2017
santos123:
so we are going to pay before reading it
Chipappii:
Ermmm, I did a compilation of DIARY OF A BROKE PLAYBOY and its live on Okadabooks.com. Its made up of all you have read here buh I just thought maybe someone can help buy them. Its jus 300 grin.
And also other stories of mine that have earlier been posted here.

Diary of a broke playboy
http://okadabooks.com/search?term=Broke+playboy+

TOCHI'S DILEMMA
https://www.okadabooks.com/book/about/tochis_dilemma_/12981

Adaobi
https://www.okadabooks.com/book/about/adaobi/12930

Thank you all.
Re: Diary Of A Broke Playboy by bonana: 11:56pm On Jan 30, 2017
Nice one
Re: Diary Of A Broke Playboy by KingShayDee(m): 10:41am On Feb 04, 2017
update nah chipapii
Re: Diary Of A Broke Playboy by Uncleluke1(m): 6:53pm On Feb 06, 2017
dis chippappi no just get compass...
imagine relegating his chinaza for a Cynthia.. if na me sha, na same thing I go do..
lemme not talk much

1 Like

Re: Diary Of A Broke Playboy by samfrancis1(m): 11:30am On Feb 17, 2017
here full well, abeg bro wetin deh happen, no tell me say I'll finish for your own oh, if still abeg ibdon refill am now, need update
Re: Diary Of A Broke Playboy by Erudite202: 7:35pm On Feb 19, 2017
Chippapi! Chippapi!! Chippapi!!! how many times did I call you? if I vex eeh. oya come and finish what you started
Re: Diary Of A Broke Playboy by Shawnpp(m): 7:38pm On Mar 15, 2017
Wait he be like say something dey do you ability......
Shay u no go continue again abi........ .. angry
Re: Diary Of A Broke Playboy by Chipappii(m): 12:13am On Mar 17, 2017
grin wink cheesy cheesy cool
Re: Diary Of A Broke Playboy by Chipappii(m): 12:15am On Mar 17, 2017
If you thought I was ever going to miss My baby's birthday just because Cynthia dropped her bad ass in my room that fateful day, well, you would have thought right and if you thought I wasn't going to miss Naza's birthday for anything in the world, errrm, you should be right also.
Of the above two school of thoughts, the later was more applicable, I so much wanted to stay back and sample what Cynthia had brought for me, that was me, if it's cute and shapy and wears a skirt, I'm in. But then, Shape wasn't ready for that and besides, she had to protect the interest of her dearly beloved friend.

"Cynthia," I had sang out the very moment she walked into my room, all thick with her endowments. She would have been very muscular if she was a man. She gave me that look that would knock any man out and make any flaccid dick do a dab. As I sat there, the Cynthia I saw was far from the devil I had always tagged her to be, you couldn't find any better definition for a perfect angel, only that she wasn't fair or had wings.
"Baby," she muttered, walking up to me on the bed and drawing me into her thick, sweet, seductive perfume. She sat besides me, her boobs all over me like the anointing was on the disciples on the day of Pentecost.
"You never told me your were coming." I managed to say amidst the whole excitement.
"You would have told me not to come." she replied, dropping her head on my shoulder.
"I missed you," she whispered and dropped her hand on my bare laps, just below my boxers.
"You missed me abi you missed the banging."
She laughed and withdrew her hand.
"I missed everything." she replied. I turned to face her and God was I tempted. I imagined the about 30 minutes fun that would happen if I was to get down with this fine lady and compared it with the days of unlimited tongue lashing that would happen if I happened to miss Chinaza's birthday. My mind told me it wasn't worth it but the flesh was weak all through. My body was going to be disappointed in me if I missed this opportunity of sampling this girl again after a very long time.
"So what did you bring for me?", I asked, trying to cover up all the dirty thoughts going on in my mind.
"See me here, am I not enough?" she asked, giving me a suggestive smile.
"You what? You want to come and forget something again abi?" I asked and she burst into laughter.
"How is your baby? Are you still together?" she asked maybe expecting a no. She was disappointed shaa but that didn't stop her from stealing a kiss. A kiss I willingly allowed her to steal. We adjusted ourselves on the bed for a little romance, as e dy hot. My lips found its way to hers and we kissed explosively, kissing each other out of breath, my hands were already on their ways to her zipper, yapping at her bra strap at the same time, the bra snapped first and the load of her massive jugs fell on her clothes. I moved my lips down to her nape and my left hand involuntarily found its way to her mass of fleshy breasts.
It had been a long time since I last got some action and my body reflected it so much. One thing to the other and we were both on the bed, a few inches to being fully unclad. My fingers were already penetrating her wet coochie while my fully erect peni were protesting to take their rightful place, she moaned softly to my touches and held my near exploding dick with her hands, trying to dislodge it. I tugged and pulled at her panties and she held my hands to my surprise. I gave her a look that portrayed all the vexation I was going to heap on her if she dared stopped what she had started. She merely smiled and nodded towards the door.
"Lock your door please," she said and I jerked up from her, shooting my gaze towards the open door.
"Ok, the door," I replied and got up from the bed, adjusting my boxers and heading towards the door, I waved the curtains aside and Shape was there, staring at my awkwardly elongated boxers.
"Shape!" I snapped, staring at her.
"Chinecherem!" she called back, her eyes still fixed on my erected dick.
"Must you come now?" I asked with frustration all over my voice, disregarding her attention towards the lower part of my body, after all she was a virgin, what does she know about it all.
"How do you mean?" she asked with a wicked grin on her face.
"I have a guest baby, could you wait a little while before coming back?" I pleaded.
"It depends," she replied.
"On what?"
"Whether your visitor is male or female."
"Male ko? Male and my something is rising like this, do I look "Gayish" to you?"
"So it's a female then?" she asked trying not to break into a laughter.
"Yes naa, and I need to sort out something with her before everything goes cold."
I was really trying hard not to yell.
"I'm not coming back anything, I am going in there with you now."
"Shape please, you know we love each other."
She nodded and smiled.
"That's why I am trying to protect you dear."
"Protect me? You are frustrating me joor." I said getting really annoyed that I was losing my attention.
We dragged on, back and forth and in the end, shape found her way into my room, spoiling my fun. By the time we both got back in, Cynthia was already dressed and that added to all my anger.
" Oya go and bath dear, you don't want to be late for Naza's birthday, trust me," she said with a tone of feminine domination. I eyed her and hissed.
Soon she was already conversing with Cynthia while I grudgingly made my way to the bathroom, I was visibly annoyed at everything, the shower, the water, the soap, the sponge, even my own dick was annoyed at me.
"Shape had it been you weren't a virgin, I would have bleeped the both of you right there." I murmured angrily.
I soon finished and got out of the bathroom, Shape and Cynthia were busy with the TV and chatting away when I got out. I eyed her again and turned my face towards Cynthia.
"Cynthia, you can do anything with her," I pointed at Shape and continued "but don't be friends please."
Shape laughed and Cynthia smiled.
"Why?" she asked
"Because it will be an infringement on some of my interests, just don't be friends with her abeg."
The two of then burst into laughter. It puzzled me how Cynthia wasn't even angry at Shape for disrupting our little fun, well shaa, girls and their ways.
I managed to change, away from their prying eyes and trust me, it wasn't easy at all. Shape never for once took her eyes off and Cynthia took occasional glances.

2pm and were already on our way out, I, Shape and Cynthia. We got to where we had to pick a bus, Cynthia bade us farewell and dropped a simmering hot hug on me, one that let my body x-ray hers. As she walked away from us, all protruding parts of her body shook and my dick nodded in unison.
"That was what you made me miss." I said and pinched Shape at her back. She winced and slapped my arm off.
"Don't worry, Chinaza will compensate you for that."
"I'm always telling you, they are not the same."
"Which is better, she or Naza?"
"Don't ask me," I replied.
She laughed and rubbed my hand in a way that I couldn't help but smile.

You needed to see how Chinaza threw herself at me when we got to her lodge. If I hadn't eaten, I would have landed on the ground. She was all over me, showing me off to her lodge mates in a way that got me wondering if she thought I was some celebrity.
The sweet aroma of fried rice ushered us into her room. Funny enough, that was my first time of ever visiting her. The room was up to her standard as a girl. The room was very feminine in a an appealing way and I loved it.
The pot of rice soon got down from the fire, we sang a happy birthday song, I presented my borrowed gifts which she loved so much and never hid that fact, she returned the favor with loads of kisses and sweet names calling. I flashed the "Borrowed Bottle of Red Wine" in her face and dropped it by the bed. Apparently she hated red wines and wasn't going to drink it. I brought it for that purpose though, because I was going to return it to the owner, I don't have 5k to lavish on colored alcoholic water when Heineken and Smirn Off is always available.
Well, the music came on and she twerked to her birthday, she had the floor alone for sometime before Shape joined her and then her other sexy lodge mates. She twerked on me and I praised God that I didn't miss this birthday for anything. Her happiness made me happy and the coming night looked so promising, if you know what I mean. The power of alcohol could never be over estimated, Not even the devil could keep me away from shape's backside, I tapped all the blessings and kept it for myself alone. Her female lodge mates weren't spared too, it was a rocking spree and I immersed myself fully in in it. The other guys couldn't keep away from shape, I didn't like it and wished I had brought James along, he would have handled shape and kept her away from those scavengers. We danced and danced, got more drunk and danced more. Had it been possible, I don't who would have done it but I was sure one person between Chinaza and I, would have swallowed the other. Only then did I realize how much I had missed my baby. Maybe the booze in my system opened my eyes to that fact. She was so beautiful as she sweated from the rigorous twisting and shaking of her body and assets.
And when the time came, remember that borrowed bottle of wine? The one of "FIVE THOUSAND NAIRA", the one I was planning to return? Yes, that particular one,

Chinaza "Popped" it!

http://gistrealm..com.ng/2017/03/diary-of-broke-playboy-35.html?m=1

6 Likes

Re: Diary Of A Broke Playboy by Emekus92(m): 12:34am On Mar 17, 2017
Sweet and sexy that's y I lov this story. It turns me on. Pls update this stuff frequently I'm completely interested in it
Re: Diary Of A Broke Playboy by Chipappii(m): 12:48am On Mar 17, 2017
Emekus92:
Sweet and sexy that's y I lov this story. It turns me on. Pls update this stuff frequently I'm completely interested in it

Sure boss
Re: Diary Of A Broke Playboy by cleish(m): 1:47am On Mar 17, 2017
Chipappii, where have you been.

welcome back.
Re: Diary Of A Broke Playboy by Chipappii(m): 2:59am On Mar 17, 2017
cleish:
Chipappii, where have you been.

welcome back.

Have been busy with cold. Thanks bro wink

https://www.nairaland.com/3562113/cold
Re: Diary Of A Broke Playboy by Miguelflacko(m): 10:51am On Mar 17, 2017
hv bin luvin dis story 4rm d background.. kudos bro...

pls dnt stop

1 Like

Re: Diary Of A Broke Playboy by Chipappii(m): 11:11am On Mar 17, 2017
Miguelflacko:
hv bin luvin dis story 4rm d background.. kudos bro...

pls dnt stop

Sure. Thanks bro
Re: Diary Of A Broke Playboy by BlissfulJeff(m): 7:13pm On Mar 17, 2017
nice one bro.
Re: Diary Of A Broke Playboy by Chipappii(m): 7:20pm On Mar 17, 2017
BlissfulJeff:
nice one bro.

Thanks bro
Re: Diary Of A Broke Playboy by ozil01: 10:28pm On Mar 17, 2017
At least u don update Dese one today.. ..thanks tho
Wat bout cold Nah?
Re: Diary Of A Broke Playboy by Chipappii(m): 4:43am On Mar 18, 2017
ozil01:
At least u don update Dese one today.. ..thanks tho
Wat bout cold Nah?

On the way smiley
Re: Diary Of A Broke Playboy by Nobody: 4:50am On Mar 18, 2017
Chipappii:
Yesterday's morning was one of those mornings when you wake up and you don't even know what you want to do with your life. Those mornings you would come up from your bed, pick up a kitchen stool sit in the veranda and wonder if you had any dreams last night, if it was Chinwe that was romancing you in your dream or Ifunanya that bought you a wrist watch.

I merely brushed my teeth and strolled out to a popular spot where the guys in my hood normally met to sample passing girls, discuss the games they were going to stake on or talk about how posh their wedding in Dubai will be when they can't even afford a plate of rice for their girlfriends.

I sat in the company of some guys who like me had nothing to do that morning. They were talking about how Manchester United destroyed their various tickets. I was just there listening and hissing.

Like 5 minutes after i got there. Across the road from where we sat, a fight was about to break out between two teenage girls, one was light skinned and the other was Chocolate. We paid little attention to them. Everybody had his own problem. I Managed to grab some words from their vulgar exchange. They were fighting over some guy.

Before long, they were both pulling at each other. They had no hair on their head so they resorted to pulling on their clothes. I was expecting the guys with me to go and do something, instead they sat and just stared at them while they continued calling on their village deities on man u's head. Me too, i stared on like i was live on MONDAY NIGHT RAW.

"I swear that girls breast has stretch marks" one of the guys with me shouted.
As if on cue, the chocolate girl tore at the light skinned girls top and a part of her breast showed. There were clear marks on it.
The guys shouted Heeeeey.

I looked at the guy and asked him how he knew about the stretch mark.

"Guy you be learner o, So u no know say na because of me them dy fight" the guy told me with a thick mark of indifference on his face. I looked at him with utter disbelief, got up, wiped the dust from my trouser and left them. I looked once more at the girls, they were already as dirty as they can be and were pinning each other on the electric pole. I could hear the guys change their topic. They were talking about stealing the wire on the pole since nepa hardly brought light.

I hissed and continued on my way to Ifunanya's house. My dreams usually come true and i needed that watch.
Re: Diary Of A Broke Playboy by Emekus92(m): 8:20am On Mar 18, 2017
[quote author=freakymadposter post=54696879][/quote] u well so. U just quote d episode and didn't even comment. R u impersonating madness or wat

3 Likes

Re: Diary Of A Broke Playboy by Luizkid(m): 9:56pm On Mar 26, 2017
just stumbled on the update, didn't know u're back.. Good stuff!!

1 Like

Re: Diary Of A Broke Playboy by Chipappii(m): 8:36pm On Apr 04, 2017
I think it's time someone told these girls that even though boys will always be boys, they will always have someone special. And if he tells you that you are the one, do not stress it, because even though he may be lying, it could also be the truth. What am I saying sef, I'm even confusing myself.

Yes, because we are very likely to sleep with everything on skirt as long as it's not underaged (underage turns some people on tho), and it's got a big backside (my favorite), it simply does not mean we are madly in love with them, we will always reserve that special part of us for our special one, it could be true that the special one is you, it could also be false.

And apart from the ass, we do appreciate a great face because when we are over the the table with our friends, sharing some alcohol, we can't possibly tell her to stand up so we can introduce her and her ass to our friends, it's the face that gets all the attention. So no need fussing all over the place because your boo is hitting on a girl with some ass when you have the better face.

That was how Chinaza was bringing the roof down on me because Cynthia forgot her g-string in my room, ehen? So what? It's only at this moment that whenever I remember that almost forgotten saga, I go gaga.
Although I don't tell it to her that I'm mad over it, hehehe, if it was you, will you tell?

Now to the main thing..

Me and Chinaza decided we needed another little quarrel, don't ask me why, I would have willingly told you if I remembered, it wasn't about the wine she popped, it was actually over something insignificant, that wine wasn't insignificant.

Meanwhile, our lodge borehole just went amok, it suddenly started running 24 hours a day, open or closed, the water just kept turning up like olamide's turn up, our lodge almost experienced a mini flooding until unexpectedly, the water stopped. That was the beginning of water scarcity in our lodge.

We all sat at home, expecting the landlord to shake body, when the thing Clear us for eye was when we saw her daughter, Ngozi, a 16 year old unusually endowed girl, mind you, I'm not eyeing her, she is beautiful but I wasn't eyeing her.
As I was saying, when we saw her pushing her brand new wheelbarrow to the public tap some distance away from our lodge, that was when it dawned on us that salvation was a little far away.

That morning, I was tired of wooing shape to get me a gallon of water each time, shape needed a new wooing for every favor you would like to ask her. I decided to follow her to the tap before preparing for school, I needed water for that purpose.

We walked abi dragged ourselves to the tap, shape caused heart attacks as she strode besides me, clad in her singlet that was lifting her boobs like a weightlifter, the boobs peeped over the top of the singlet in an enticing way. Her bumshots lapped to her laps and jingled each step she took.

Depending on how fast you walk, the journey from our lodge to the public tap takes around 3 minutes, well, me and shape, it took us 10 minutes. Trust me, you can't be walking with Shape and like to walk fast, not when your left hand is clutching a gallon and your right hand clutching her booty. With her, you just can never get enough, if I can't get down on that ass, I might as well rub off some blessings from it and she doesn't mind.

Our entourage arrived at the pump and the queue there wasn't just mad, it was raving. Shape took both our gallons and added it to the queue. I moved my self to a corner and made a sit out of piles of stone, just a little close to the lines of gallons. My phone was at home and there was nothing else I could do but sample the various types of assorted figures and shapes that came to fetch water.

I was doing just fine until one lady got closer to where I was, one fine plump lady with a booty that can back two 3 year old children effortlessly, that kind of booty that when you climb it, you will just hang on it and it wouldn't bulge. She stole my attention from the rest, I even forgot about shape for a while where she was chatting away with some girls and drawing attention from the sex starved guys that littered the place.

The fair lady came closer to where I was and bent low, right in front of me to screw tight the cover of her gallon. She made it look like a tough job and spent a considerable amount of time on it, worst still, she faced me while she was at it and her robust boobs that had no iota of stretch mark dangled and smiled at me through the neck of her blouse. My mischievous dick was already dangling along and I positioned and repositioned myself to avoid getting caught.

I must have been so engrossed in watching something that I can't access that I didn't notice when shaped came to where I sat and nearly shoved me off my make shift chair with her booty.

"Neche, I hope you know she is someone's wife?" she whispered to me.
"Did I say I was looking at her?" I protested and she laughed.
"If you were not looking at her then how did you know who I was talking about?"
I swear shape is 30 percent beautiful and the other percent troublesome.
"I accept, I was looking, now can you let me look in peace after all you won't allow me look at your own."
She laughed and got up, shoved my head and went back to fetch our gallons, to my relief. But then, it was too late. The woman had already covered her gallon of water.

We fetched our gallons and I had to take the two of them, mine and hers, home. I was playing the superman while the only reward she gave me was chat away the remaining strength I had after carrying 2 jellycan's of water.

I dragged my jellycan of water into my corridor and dropped it there, a very pleasant surprise awaited me as I bounced into my room.
Eva was there on my bed, relaxed like she was the one that paid that year's rent for me and watching the T. V.

"Hey baby!" she screamed in a girly way when she saw me. She actually jumped on me from the bed. That girl is just too beautiful for my liking. As I held her up, packing up her ass with my arms and looking up at her face in the air, I just prayed shape wouldn't intrude like she was notorious for.

I dropped her and the proper hugging commenced, that moment a nicki minaj replica would drop all her details on you and all your hormones would rush in affirmation that she was indeed hot. If only she knew what she did to me then.

"Neche did you forget me?" she asked.
"How can I? Is that one even possible?"
I was rubbing her body, trying to make my point clear, I don't know if she was aware of what I missed about her, I just know that I needed that body very much, I could manage without the head.
She seemed to have forgotten about the condition she gave me before we could sex up again, the condition that it would only happen if we started dating.

Locking my door was the first priority then I flipped my shirt to where I didn't know. I kept her pant carefully by the side though. Then our pre-intimacy began, she was always ahead of me in that aspect. Before I could drop properly on the bed, she was already on my dick, hounding on it. I pulled her up from there, I had better ideas.

I grabbed her lips with mine and licked it dry and then went for her rounded boobs, unpacking them from her bra and handling the nipples like they were some radio tuner. I massage the massive jugs and my dick went harder while she moaned and called my name in a way that turned me on the more.

My adventurous fingers found it's way down to her belly button and screeched to a brake at her coochie. They slopped down and went into the hole like some snake, she jerked and pinned my hand against her clit. I made a few thrusts with my fingers and would have replaced them with my dick if my phone didn't ring.

We both peeped at the screen of my phone, probably to find out the intruder that was trying to mess up this lovely moment. Chinaza's picture came up on the caller screen. I had to pick because she could give you 20 missed calls and still continue.

"So this is how you are, eh Chinecherem?" she shouted on the phone.
"Chinaza how am I?"
"Just because of a little quarrel, you decide you won't call me again abi?"
"Shebi you said I shouldn't call your phone again?"
"You didn't even ask if I was joking," she replied and I smiled.
"So you are missing me?" I asked.
"No I'm not, I'm on my way to your lodge shaa, that's why I called you, keep something for me."

The phone went dead before my brain could process the information she just dropped. On her way to my lodge could be that she was at the gate or already at my door.
Dj Khalid's [h2]ANOTHER ONE[/h2] kept ringing in my head. I was about to get caught again and I didn't even enjoy anything.

Eva just stared at me, she probably heard the call. Her problem wasn't that she was on her way over, her problem was that she just remembered the condition she gave me before we could have sex again and the fact that my girl just called in the middle of our fun wasn't helping matters.

She left before Naza came tho. But then, why was it hard for her to believe that she could be the one I'm really into? Although it was a lie, but how would she know.

And oh, I just remembered, the my quarrel with Naza was because she bluntly refused me a groupie with her friends on her birthday. I was drunk when I asked though.

But was that really insignificant?

http://gistrealm..com.ng/2017/04/diary-of-broke-playboy-36.html?m=1

5 Likes

Re: Diary Of A Broke Playboy by Kentura(m): 1:31am On Apr 05, 2017
wonderful, you dn come back!!!

1 Like

Re: Diary Of A Broke Playboy by BlissfulJeff(m): 7:00am On Apr 06, 2017
nice one bro.pls more updates

1 Like

Re: Diary Of A Broke Playboy by LeChris(m): 9:52am On Apr 06, 2017
More update chap..

1 Like

Re: Diary Of A Broke Playboy by nollyway(m): 2:10pm On Apr 06, 2017
Chipappii longest time grin

Thought say u don forget say u leave us here grin

Welcome back...

Anyways na EXAMS TINS cha!!

Zik no get chills for exams grin

Buh after tommoro csc u go knw wetin u fit do for us.. cool
Re: Diary Of A Broke Playboy by Chipappii(m): 5:33pm On Apr 10, 2017
nollyway:
Chipappii longest time grin

Thought say u don forget say u leave us here grin

Welcome back...

Anyways na EXAMS TINS cha!!

Zik no get chills for exams grin

Buh after tommoro csc u go knw wetin u fit do for us.. cool

Lol. Bro na so. Long time!! grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (54) (Reply)

The Preacher's Son!!! / Letting Go By Audrey Timms / Man Wey Dey Reason

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 124
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.