Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,417 members, 7,800,887 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 08:30 AM

Diary Of A Broke Playboy - Literature (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Diary Of A Broke Playboy (491511 Views)

Diary Of A Broke Playboy 2.0 / OLU (diary Of A Broke Playboy) -episode 4 / Life Of A Broke Naija Graduate ( Short Story) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (54) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Diary Of A Broke Playboy by lordmayor4(m): 6:54am On Nov 26, 2016
Nice and hilariously sweet.
Keep it up.
Love the flow of the write up

2 Likes

Re: Diary Of A Broke Playboy by realBliss(m): 6:55am On Nov 26, 2016
HOW CAN I BE A PLAY BOY.

I NEED SOME STRAFFING
Re: Diary Of A Broke Playboy by lordmayor4(m): 7:10am On Nov 26, 2016
Chipappii:
Before it all started,
Before i became who i am,
Before the girls,
Before the night outs,
Before the unlimited and unprotected sex,
I was just one cool headed innocent boy who lived a simple life hoping to find true love like the ones i see in movies and praying one of my crushes would look my way.
I can safely say i'm a cute guy, chocolate skinned and standing at 5'7". I have always loved girls and they in turn had loved me back. At an early age of my life, i had always fantasized about meeting the perfect girl and Falling in love. My only barrier was being an introvert. No matter how many number of green lights a girl would give me, i simply could not get myself to open up and prophesy my love for her.
One of such girls was a light skinned dame back then in my jss 2, her name was Jennifer. The mention of her name alone sent shivers down my spine and when she smiled at me, her gap teeth, i always looked at them like they were the gate to paradise. Back then, everyone in my class knew she was my crush. You know this saying that when a girl loves a guy, only the girl knows but when a guy loves a girl, everyone knows except the girl.

We would smile at each other in the classroom, talk to each other about nothing in particular and most times when my liver was upped, i would hold her hands for sometime and let her know indirectly that i had feelings for her. I had always expected things to fall into place by itself and save me the cost of having to woo her and maybe embarrassing myself in the end.

So my friends decided they were tired of watching me trip for her silently and do nothing about it. One Thursday evening after school had closed. She stayed back because it was her turn to sweep the entire class alongside some other classmates. My friends decided it was time to let the cat out of the bag. After much coercion and persuasion, i decided to do it. My friends watched from a distance as I approached her from the back, my heart pounding in my mouth.

"Jennifer" i called with a shaky voice, she turned in my direction and smiled at me, i froze.
"Hey, neche, how are you? "
"I'm fine" i said and started staring at her, i couldn't even find the words to say, i fixed my gaze at her forehead as I squeezed the paper that was in my hand. After about 15 seconds of a staring match between us in which i could not even look her in the eye, she broke the ice.
"Are you not going home yet?" she asked me
"Ermm i'm about to" i said and decided to tell it to her anyway, she obviously was feeling me and wouldn't want to embarrass me i thought.
"i just wanted to let you know that..... "i started and was hooked at" THAT". She looked at me with this expression in her eyes that made me suppose she knew what i was about to say and so much wanted to hear it.
"Let me know what?" she said holding my hands and rubbing it.
"Erm, just want to let you know that i.... "i continued my stuttering.
"Chi talk to me" she said with a great deal of concern on her face and voice.
I calmed my nerves and decided to make my last attempt.
"i just wanted to ask if you needed help sweeping the class"
I didn't even know when I said that.

I shaa swept the whole class that day.

Now u don dey confirm my fear say na my life u dey chronicle.
You even used my real name as your name! Neche... Chinecherem chai...
Keep it up

11 Likes

Re: Diary Of A Broke Playboy by mengho(m): 7:23am On Nov 26, 2016
just spilling your guts to thousands of strangers, now if one of your enemies somehow use dis information against, you start cursing witches of ur village, infact with d way treat girls like a discarded t-shirt, I just hope u daughter dosent get played as well.

By d way keep me entertained mana, what's with d slow update
Re: Diary Of A Broke Playboy by Nobody: 7:41am On Nov 26, 2016
Chipappii, we made it to fp, come and celebrate it for Us with update o gringrincheesy

1 Like

Re: Diary Of A Broke Playboy by Nobody: 8:02am On Nov 26, 2016
omg ..kwantinue plizx
Re: Diary Of A Broke Playboy by Eniqurl(f): 8:41am On Nov 26, 2016
More updates biko

Hurklan where u dy?
Re: Diary Of A Broke Playboy by lordmayor4(m): 9:17am On Nov 26, 2016
Eniqurl:
More updates biko

Hurklan where u dy?

You look cute on your profile picture. If that's you.

1 Like

Re: Diary Of A Broke Playboy by chijioke17(m): 9:30am On Nov 26, 2016
Enugu ukwu, chai, I and my boo enjoying this your stories o, laff wan kill me
Re: Diary Of A Broke Playboy by Kakamorufu(m): 9:34am On Nov 26, 2016
eehh
Re: Diary Of A Broke Playboy by Chipappii(m): 10:44am On Nov 26, 2016
KissChrix:
Chipappii, we made it to fp, come and celebrate it for Us with update o gringrincheesy

chijioke17:

Yeee, we made it bro. Thanks everyone. I'm glad you guys find my dry stories funny. One love

1 Like

Re: Diary Of A Broke Playboy by Chipappii(m): 10:45am On Nov 26, 2016
chijioke17:

Are you from enugwu ukwu?
Re: Diary Of A Broke Playboy by chijioke17(m): 10:47am On Nov 26, 2016
Chipappii:

Are you from enugwu ukwu?
No, I'm from orlu

1 Like

Re: Diary Of A Broke Playboy by Chipappii(m): 10:52am On Nov 26, 2016
lordmayor4:

Now u don dey confirm my fear say na my life u dey chronicle.
You even used my real name as your name! Neche... Chinecherem chai...
Keep it up

Lol bro. Are you my namesake?

1 Like

Re: Diary Of A Broke Playboy by Chipappii(m): 10:53am On Nov 26, 2016
lordmayor4:

Re: Diary Of A Broke Playboy by Nobody: 10:56am On Nov 26, 2016
Chipappii, edakun update na

2 Likes

Re: Diary Of A Broke Playboy by Nedufreeman(m): 11:03am On Nov 26, 2016
Following bro, all this is fiction right? If true you're badass jare

2 Likes

Re: Diary Of A Broke Playboy by Chipappii(m): 11:25am On Nov 26, 2016
KissChrix:
Chipappii, edakun update na

Patience bro. I'm at work now. Thank you
Re: Diary Of A Broke Playboy by Chipappii(m): 11:26am On Nov 26, 2016
Nedufreeman:
Following bro, all this is fiction right? If true you're badass jare

Thanks bro. It's pure fiction with some little element of realty reality.

4 Likes

Re: Diary Of A Broke Playboy by Beadex1(m): 11:29am On Nov 26, 2016
Chipappii:

Thanks bro. It's pure fiction with some little element of realty reality.
have been glued to de updates ......might not meet up with wanna do today..... story line quiet cool and hilarious

1 Like

Re: Diary Of A Broke Playboy by Taiwopeters(m): 11:41am On Nov 26, 2016
This is lovely.... really enjoying myself with thos story from a boring Saturday lol.... Keep it up
Re: Diary Of A Broke Playboy by lordmayor4(m): 11:48am On Nov 26, 2016
Chipappii:

Lol bro. Are you my namesake?

Na uu dey copy my name without copyright permission
Re: Diary Of A Broke Playboy by okwutency(m): 12:17pm On Nov 26, 2016
Great write up.... Oliver wants some more....
Re: Diary Of A Broke Playboy by Eniqurl(f): 12:32pm On Nov 26, 2016
lordmayor4:

why will I use someone else picture as my dp?

Thanks tho.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Diary Of A Broke Playboy by joshuamoses101(m): 12:41pm On Nov 26, 2016
*Space booked*

no trespassing

signed:s.o
Re: Diary Of A Broke Playboy by joshuamoses101(m): 12:42pm On Nov 26, 2016
Taiwopeters:
This is lovely.... really enjoying myself with thos story from a boring Saturday lol.... Keep it up
boring saturday indeed
Re: Diary Of A Broke Playboy by hatchetman(m): 12:55pm On Nov 26, 2016
niqqa u gud die...more grease jare... i wan b playboy walai
Re: Diary Of A Broke Playboy by lordmayor4(m): 1:02pm On Nov 26, 2016
Eniqurl:
why will I use someone else picture as my dp?

Thanks tho.

It happens but all the same! You are Damn cute. I don dey take style like you sha. I have seen the outward beauty, it remains the inward version
Re: Diary Of A Broke Playboy by Hurklan(m): 1:50pm On Nov 26, 2016
Eniqurl:
More updates biko

Hurklan where u dy?
thanks dear.. PRESENT
Re: Diary Of A Broke Playboy by Kentura(m): 2:06pm On Nov 26, 2016
see gobe, na yawa u enter o...interesting story, abeg update biko...
Re: Diary Of A Broke Playboy by OlufemiWhit(m): 3:12pm On Nov 26, 2016
mengho:
just spilling your guts to thousands of strangers, now if one of your enemies somehow use dis information against, you start cursing witches of ur village, infact with d way treat girls like a discarded t-shirt, I just hope u daughter dosent get played as well.

By d way keep me entertained mana, what's with d slow update
what Is dis 1 saying......

9 Likes

Re: Diary Of A Broke Playboy by Beey(f): 3:13pm On Nov 26, 2016
Chipappii:
My father has always been like a trusted and performing government to me, not for any reason other than he pays my allowances as and at when do.

My alert came in at the last Friday of the month so i decided to flex it out the next Sunday. I invited my girl over. She told me she would be coming with a friend of hers.

Me: why naa, you want to add additional expenses on my head abi?
Chinaza: nooo, bae you know i won't do anything like that
Me: So why would you come with her? Abi you want to find me a 2nd girlfriend?
Chinaza: you must be silly, i'm here saying you are not even enough for me and you are talking about sharing..
Me: Biko stop, lets not start fighting on the phone because it is my airtime that you will be wasting.
Chinaza: Baby of course you know i don't like fighting you on the phone, i will rather do it physically where i can beat sense into you.
I laughed
Me: so be serious jare, why would you be coming with someone extra.
Chinaza: Well, i'm bringing her for that your poke noser of a friend, james who keeps following you around. At least she will keep him busy, while i will have you to my self alone.
Me: Hahahaha, ok naa. I hope she is not a glutton or we will split the bill o.
Chinaza: stingy boy, as if we don't split the bills before.
Me: You better look cuter than her or I'm going to hand you over to James and rock her.
Chinaza: And you better have enough money on you or I will be bringing my 2nd boyfriend along.

crazy girl

Sunday came, by 2pm i was already out of the house with my usual culprit, James. We were headed for an open air restaurant. I called my babe, she was still taking her bath. Good news for us. We decided to sample the available girls.

My eyes caught one pretty looking girl. She was seated alone. I quickly dropped James and walked to her.

"Hmmm, i think its soothing to find out that I'm not the only one without company" i said pulling a seat and joining her table.
She looked at me and smiled and faced her phone again.

"even though i'm already seated, i'm still going to ask, can i join you?
"Umm, i guess yes" she said smiling at me.

We got talking. Her name was sandra, she was waiting for a friend of hers. I decided should her friend come, to invite James over. I needed to know this girl.

My phone vibrated. I took a look and it was James. I stared in his direction. He was already on his second bottle of Heineken and was flashing his teeth at me.

I opened my whatsapp and texted him.
"Guy i hope those two bottles are not on my account o"
"Before nko, na your papa carry me come here?" he replied
I just sent him hmmm and focused back on my new friend. I ordered ordered two bottles of smirnoff for her and two bottles of Heineken for me. I cannot be buying Heineken for James and be drinking Malt. Its my money after all.

We were still talking before my phone rang again, i looked and it was James. I looked at him again and he was on his 3rd bottle. He was asking me to come over. I eyed him and continued my convo.
He walked up to me, said hello to the girl and faced me.
"Guy, the door dy crowded o"
I looked at the door and my girl was there. She didn't see me, thank God. She was focused on her phone.
I quickly excused myself, James kept my new catch company to my utter dismay. That guy is capable of anything. I was praying he doesn't lie to her that he was the one paying for the drinks or order another one.

I approached my girl, she was really looking sweet.
"So who delayed you today?, were you counting beans for your mother " i asked her.

She hugged me and smiled
"sorry boo, i was waiting for my friend who said she was bringing another friend of hers" she said smiling
My face froze. I looked at her with a deep frown on my face
"Did you say her friend?"
"Yea baby, whats wrong with your face?
"Abeg stop all this baby thing, anytime you want to misbehave, you start looking for who to call baby"
"Babe chill naa, you know i won't let you bear the pains alone"
"Abi, lets go before this Stupid James buys drinks for everybody here with my money"

We walked up to James and our new friend and i wasn't disappointed. James was on his 4th bottle of Heineken and Sandra was taking her 3rd bottle of smirnoff.

"Hey, our girl is here" James half screamed, he was obviously getting drunk.

They exchanged pleasantries.

"So sandra meet my guy's most beautiful girl, Chinaza, and chinaza meet my new friend, Sandra" James introduction was totally inspired by alcohol. Chinaza ignored him, looked at sandra and smiled.

"So Ada i was waiting for you in the house and you ran here before me enjoying yourself naa" Chinaza said grabbing a seat.

I just stood stupefied. James was just looking at me with his mouth open.

I sat down. Looked at Sandra who was now smiling and turned to my girl.

"So this is the friend you were waiting for? I asked her.

She laughed and Said yes. I was really confused and heartbroken. Now James was going to enjoy the girl i bought drinks for.
I became confused on whether to freak out on the new drinks James ordered or to be happy Chinaza lied about her friend bringing another friend. Well shaa, i just bought more drinks.

We did have fun. That is, drunk people's fun. After about 2 to 3 bottles, i was motivated to buy more drinks and well peppered chicken wings. Men that Sandra girl is qualified to be called a village drunkard.
As we were talking and enjoying ourselves, Sandra's phone rang.

Sandra: Hello babe, just walk in, you will see us.

She cut the call and said that's her friend coming in. Apparently Chinaza didn't lie, Her friend was bringing another friend.

I was financially drained that day, spent so much that my Girl was the one that paid for our transport home that day. Even James too felt the heat.

But the after party was just like an after party. Fun was the name. I don't need to tell you what a drunk girl can do. Chinaza was just a sweetheart. Their friend was Hot personified. Her name was Juliet.

While my baby was fixing us dinner in the kitchen, i was busy playing Romeo with Juliet. We were all drunk, my girl didn't mind.

Chinaza was drunk but not too drunk to share me with anybody.
She slept between me and Juliet. We went to bed by 2 am in the morning. Something happened on the bed between me, chinaza and Juliet. I can't remember but maybe Juliet knows.
Don't bother asking Chinaza or You will be getting a story from me about our divorce.
And did i say she didn't share me that night, lol.

Am only BROKE not a CELIBATE.
I pity your kind.While your mates are busy starting businesses no matter how small & others keep going higher up the corporate ladder, you are here boasting about your ashawo skills.Sleeping with multiple women is now something to boast about on a public forum.Is that what your parents struggled to get you through school for?I hope your momma doesn't cry in her sleep because of the kind of son you've proved to be.You sound like another one who was bragging about sexcapades.Maybe it's the same you under a different user name.Please find something more meaningful to do with your life.ASHAWO IS NOT A JOB! GET A REAL JOB!

6 Likes 5 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (54) (Reply)

The Preacher's Son!!! / Letting Go By Audrey Timms / Man Wey Dey Reason

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.