Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,460 members, 7,808,643 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:43 PM

Diary Of A Broke Playboy - Literature (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Diary Of A Broke Playboy (491756 Views)

Diary Of A Broke Playboy 2.0 / OLU (diary Of A Broke Playboy) -episode 4 / Life Of A Broke Naija Graduate ( Short Story) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (54) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Diary Of A Broke Playboy by Kentura(m): 11:27pm On Nov 26, 2016
buh ds is not the continuation of the other story nah..

After waiting for hours to read what chinaza will do to you.
Re: Diary Of A Broke Playboy by Free101(m): 11:39pm On Nov 26, 2016
Chipappii:

I'm on something right now. Don't go to bed
Am waiting for that something mister, cause you and your story have been the reason MTN has being getting a lot of recharges from me for sometime now. Kudos man.
And to beey, aswear you get mouth die. But abeg, your words which fills pages rapidly should'nt be the nemesis to my 10 10 mb biko.

5 Likes

Re: Diary Of A Broke Playboy by Nobody: 11:40pm On Nov 26, 2016
inspiration comes with being relaxed

a shrew walked in (she was probably using a cucumber while typing) and disrupted the wild fun we were having

and it leaves me wondering what she gained from killing the vibe

3 Likes

Re: Diary Of A Broke Playboy by OlufemiWhit(m): 11:40pm On Nov 26, 2016
Some gals tho.........OP I still dhy wait oooo grin
Re: Diary Of A Broke Playboy by Beey(f): 11:52pm On Nov 26, 2016
Free101:

Am waiting for that something mister, cause you and your story have been the reason MTN has being getting a lot of recharges from me for sometime now. Kudos man.
And to beey, aswear you get mouth die. But abeg, your words which fills pages rapidly should'nt be the nemesis to my 10 10 mb biko.
Kikiki, people were on my case.I hope am done though unless one comes looking for my trouble

1 Like

Re: Diary Of A Broke Playboy by Beey(f): 11:55pm On Nov 26, 2016
1realBobby:
I love you beey... please marry me..
LOL.You are a liar!

2 Likes

Re: Diary Of A Broke Playboy by Beey(f): 11:56pm On Nov 26, 2016
Xionez:
Lol. Is that all?!
Nothing to laugh about, no craziness or any epic situation?!!!

Beey, i blame you. All was well until you blew in. Like a foul gust of wind from a fertilizer plant, you seem to have thrown the writer off-key.

Clap for yourself, woman. Clap for yourself.

@Chipappii, no offense but please keep it 20+. I may sound harsh but thats what we thought at my end. Todays write-up was a bit....off.
Awww, sorry.Blame it on those boys who had nothing better to do than attack me.

1 Like

Re: Diary Of A Broke Playboy by Beey(f): 12:03am On Nov 27, 2016
maggdon:
but dis beey is 1 kill joy, sex stafd nd frustrated b.i.t.c.h... y pour ur frustration on anoda mans effort. stop hating nd get a life or u can use d rope. op abeg continue
Re: Diary Of A Broke Playboy by Free101(m): 12:06am On Nov 27, 2016
Beey:
Kikiki, people were on my case.I hope am done though unless one comes looking for my trouble
Mabinu dear, just ignore them even if they do come for you or your head (not literally though), so that 'we' may enjoy our story in peace and not in pieces.
P.S.: are you part of the 'we'?

2 Likes

Re: Diary Of A Broke Playboy by 1realBobby(m): 12:09am On Nov 27, 2016
Beey:
LOL.You are a liar!
love don't lie... please will you be the Chidinma okeke to my cucumber

1 Like

Re: Diary Of A Broke Playboy by Beey(f): 12:19am On Nov 27, 2016
Free101:

Mabinu dear, just ignore them even if they do come for you or your head (not literally though), so that 'we' may enjoy our story in peace and not in pieces.
P.S.: are you part of the 'we'?
LOL, am not but am really trying here.
Re: Diary Of A Broke Playboy by Beey(f): 12:20am On Nov 27, 2016
1realBobby:

love don't lie... please will you be the Chidinma okeke to my cucumber
Am not a LovePeddler.

1 Like

Re: Diary Of A Broke Playboy by Free101(m): 12:28am On Nov 27, 2016
Beey:
LOL, am not but am really trying here.
Try to be. Like seriously!
Going through such stories give me fun and joy and also admiration for the writers, for their strength, word construction and the power to make you crack; either from fits of laughter or giving you unhindered access into their lives and experience especially if you're like me who keeps much to themselves mostly and calls their phones 'bae'.
Its a way of having 'fun' within the four walls of your room without doing any harm to yourself or the society

3 Likes

Re: Diary Of A Broke Playboy by Beey(f): 12:32am On Nov 27, 2016
Free101:
Try to be. Like seriously!
Going through such stories give me fun and joy and also admiration for the writers, for their strength, word construction and the power to make you crack; either from fits of laughter or giving you unhindered access into their lives and experience especially if you're like me who keeps much to themselves mostly and calls their phones 'bae'.
Its a way of having 'fun' within the four walls of your room without doing any harm to yourself or the society
Mmmmmh, guess am done here.

1 Like

Re: Diary Of A Broke Playboy by Free101(m): 12:41am On Nov 27, 2016
Beey:
Mmmmmh, guess am done here.
sh!t, hope you didn't take my meaning of 'fun' as something else
To clarify things, am an introvert and don't really define fun as going out, clubbing, substance abuse, drunkeness or meeting up with people. I derive joy from watching movies, gaming, surfing the net and most importantly reading (that's the 'bestest' of my hobbies). And without an apology, I really do like erotica writings.
Thats my 'fun' and what gives me joy.
Shalom and goodnight

1 Like

Re: Diary Of A Broke Playboy by Holamidhe(m): 12:44am On Nov 27, 2016
multikolour:
Next time don't allow your d!ck do the thinking but your brain should.
Next time please don't quote the whole post

6 Likes

Re: Diary Of A Broke Playboy by Beey(f): 12:48am On Nov 27, 2016
Free101:

sh!t, hope you didn't take my meaning of 'fun' as something else
To clarify things, am an introvert and don't really define fun as going out, clubbing, substance abuse, drunkeness or meeting up with people. I derive joy from watching movies, gaming, surfing the net and most importantly reading (that's the 'bestest' of my hobbies). And without an apology, I really do like erotica writings.
Thats my 'fun' and what gives me joy.
Shalom and goodnight
LOL, try not to be so concerned about what people think of you.I can't even see you.I understood perfectly well what you meant.The only reason I said that I was out is coz I was trying not to respond to any more messages and had also entered the store briefly.So please, I didn't take offense or think anything, so please have peace.
Re: Diary Of A Broke Playboy by Chipappii(m): 1:08am On Nov 27, 2016
I don't know if stuffs like this happens to any other person but i have come to realize that the love between two lovers gets to its peak mostly on two occasions.
First is at the commencement of the relationship, when you are a glad you have found someone new and you try your best not to lose them anytime soon..
Lastly is after a fight, when you realize how important they were to you, how miserable you felt when he/she left and how miserable you would be if you lost them forever..
The Last was a typical example of how i felt when Chinaza saw that pant in my wardrobe.
Ever since we made up, our love had soared so high like it was on Marijuana. She decided we weren't eating out anytime soon. She was going to play the perfect wife to me within the remaining five days we had. She cooked for me, washed my clothes, sometimes even those i'm yet to wear. I guess that love can make you do things that weed can't even make you think of.

We lived like we were on our honeymoon. We were in a world of our own keeping every other person out. James and sandra only saw us when it was time to eat. Naza cooked for everyone.

On Thursday morning, she left for the market with Sandra to buy foodstuffs for the remaining days we had.

She was barely gone for 15 minutes when i heard a knock on my door. James was sleeping in his room and i was about to catch some sleep too. I had only my boxers on. I managed to drag myself to the door, opened it and standing there was Cynthia. She was wearing this red skimpy gown that had an open roof on the chest. Her breast were just there staring at me like it was a challenge.

"Hey" she said and gave me a hug. Every part of her body hit me.
"Cynthia wassup" i asked feeling all confused on what to do. I didn't know whether to let her in or dismiss her before Chinaza gets back from the market.
"I'm cool" she said looking at me in a way that made me feel like i was naked. We stared at each other as my mind wandered in many directions.
"Won't you let me in?" she asked.
"Wait" i said and zoomed past her, walked to the gate, took a peek outside and Locked it. We both went inside and she sat on the bed. I stood facing her, hands akimbo.
"Why are you looking at me like that, am I disturbing you or something?" she asked.
"No, not that" i said and sat beside her on the bed.
"The last time we met, what we did, i hope you understand it was just a one time fling" i asked her.
"Yes, did I make it look like i wanted you to marry me?" she asked
"No its not like that, just that the Last time you came, you forgot something and my Girl happened to see it, she wasn't so thrilled about it "
" What was that? " she asked
" Babe for real?, you left here naked under, you weren't putting on any pant" i said all surprised she could forget something like that.
"Oh, its true, so where is it?" she asked
"Hmmm, i don't know, i think i burned it"
"Why, to appease your girl? "
"Its none of your business" i said
"Okay o" she said and shifted back on the bed.
"so why are you here? " i asked after a long silence.
"To see you" she said caressing my unprotected.
"Good, you have seen me, you have to leave before my girl gets back" i told her gently dropping her hands from my back
"why so fast? " she smuggled closer to me and tried digging her hand into my shorts, i jumped from the bed..
" Cynthia please stop, not today", i said walking away from the bed. She stared at me for long. Got up from the bed, said goodbye and headed for the door.
"Cynthia wait " i called her
"Why" she turned to me
"i hope you understand that i'm not pushing you away or anything, just that my girl... " i stopped not knowing how to complete it.
" Yes i understand " she said and advanced towards me, put her arms around my neck and kissed my lips. I lost the little defense i had. I placed my left hand on her waist and the right one on her neck and we kissed like we were doing it for the last time. Girls were my curse.
We had no time to waste since naza could be back any minute,
I lifted her and dropped her on the bed, luckily her gown was short. I pulled it up and pulled down her pant. I climbed her and went straight for her nipples which were hard already. I gently bit on them and she moaned.
"Please, try not to scream" i whispered to her.
"okay baby" she moaned it more than she said it.
I rubbed the tip of my d1ck on her clit severally and she got up and held me by the neck, pulled me down with her and started kissing me allover my face and neck. I slowly inserted my d1ck into her pus5y and she started breathing hard, she hugged me to herself while i increased the speed of my thrusts. We went on for about 15 minutes.
"i'm about to come" she whispered to me as she suppressed her excitement. I planted my lips on hers to prevent her from making noise. I pulled out and She squirted all over the bed. I then went in again and within 2 minutes, mine came, I shot it inside her, french kissed her and wiped the tip of my d1ck on her clit.

We got up and wore our clothes. Although most guys don't do it but i made sure i helped her put on her clothes, her pants especially. I walked her out to the gate. I decided to take a peep through the hole. I looked and saw Chinaza and Sandra approaching from the road.
"They are back" i said with tension all over me.
"Just go in and lock your room, don't worry about what i will tell them" she said, kissed me on the cheek, opened the gate and went outside. I watched as she met with them, they talked for sometime before she left. I ran back inside, locked the door and fell on my bed.
Chinaza knocked on the door. The knock was so heavy that i went to open the door with my heart in my mouth.
As i opened the door, she walked in and hugged me to my utmost surprise.
"Were you sleeping?" she asked
"Yes, why do you ask? "
" nothing, just that your course mate came and didn't see anybody"
"Oh, she should come next time " i said.
" Okay o. Lemme change and cook, i know you are hungry" she said and sat on the bed to pull off her shoes.
"Yea, i am really hungry" i said. She looked at me and started feeling the bed with her hands.
"Baby why is this bed wet"? She asked
"i don't know, maybe its my sweat " i said trying to look indifferent and failing.
" this is no sweat, its sticky like sperm" she said rubbing her fingers together.
"Sperm? " i asked
" Yes, but come chinecherem, how did you know your course mate that came was a girl when you were supposed to be asleep and why is her perfume smelling all over this room?

Another gbege.....

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Diary Of A Broke Playboy by Holamidhe(m): 1:23am On Nov 27, 2016
Chipappii:
I don't know if stuffs like this happens to any other , how did you know your course mate that came was a girl when you were supposed to be asleep and why is her perfume smelling all over this room?

Another gbege.....

Thanks for the update
Re: Diary Of A Broke Playboy by OlufemiWhit(m): 1:30am On Nov 27, 2016
Come on bro........you suppose don xabi as you take clear room nah.....she suppose smell am sef

1 Like

Re: Diary Of A Broke Playboy by Nobody: 1:31am On Nov 27, 2016
ThankGod DAT d oversabi stewpid girl is outta here cool

4 Likes

Re: Diary Of A Broke Playboy by joshuamoses101(m): 2:23am On Nov 27, 2016
Chrismario:
ThankGod DAT d oversabi stewpid girl is outta here cool
u don Bleep up again,how u go let that kind shit happen

1 Like

Re: Diary Of A Broke Playboy by maggdon(m): 6:31am On Nov 27, 2016
Beey:
B.i.t.c.h . Did you mean your momma?So that makes you the son of a bi***, which is basically a dog.That's why you are running over the thread typical of a dog on heat trying to look for another to calm it down.I get it.You'll need a rope before I do coz at this rate you seem more frustrated than the writer.I had promised the writer to stay cool until you showed up.Get off my scope coz am trying to be respectful until you reared your ugly head on to the thread.
now i see, u lost ur moma wen u were just a litle ful, dts y u lack simple sanity. ur fada started enjoying ur posy wen u were 12 yrs dats y u abhor sex stories. dnt wory am kind, m gona pay 4 ur treatment at a medical centre den am goin to gv u 2 d dogs to deal wit. smelos

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Diary Of A Broke Playboy by Beey(f): 6:55am On Nov 27, 2016
maggdon:
now i see, u lost ur moma wen u were just a litle ful, dts y u lack simple sanity. ur fada started enjoying ur posy wen u were 12 yrs dats y u abhor sex stories. dnt wory am kind, m gona pay 4 ur treatment at a medical centre den am goin to gv u 2 d dogs to deal wit. smelos
Re: Diary Of A Broke Playboy by Nobody: 7:32am On Nov 27, 2016
joshuamoses101:
u don Bleep up again,how u go let that kind shit happen

Cos it gives joy undecided

No mind me bro.

Happy Sunday cool

1 Like

Re: Diary Of A Broke Playboy by lordmayor4(m): 7:57am On Nov 27, 2016
Beey:
Do I look embarrassed?Go f... Yourself!

I expected your reply to be more entrepreneurial but as it is! You are cuntfused... your statement betrays you : like seriously you that's preaching against this thread just used the F word. grin

1 Like

Re: Diary Of A Broke Playboy by gtin(m): 9:26am On Nov 27, 2016
Beey:
it takes a mad person to recognize another.So you must be on my team of the insane.My mom is alive and well and so I send that evil wind you wish me,to blow Over your household.The evil cup you wanted me o drink from, may you drink from it.Even if it was to be as you said, wouldn't it still be better to have slept with a human than you that has been s guest of dogs?No wonder your ass leaks shit like a hose pipe.Oh and before you get me to a mental facility, Yaba is expecting you.They are glad their escapee has finally been found.Am sure you are a product of incest that's why you can't differentiate between what's ethical and unethical.Your dogs are waiting for you and it only gets better for you that now monkeys have been added to the mix.Am sure you enjoy variety tongue, so don't forget to shut the door on your way out.Ass hole.

Must u reply every comment? Jst asking

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Diary Of A Broke Playboy by drizzy22(m): 11:22am On Nov 27, 2016
[b][/b]@Chipapi. you're the man..!!! I so much love your stories that I went as far as sending the link to this page to my guys. Very funny & interesting. One love my man....!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Diary Of A Broke Playboy by drizzy22(m): 11:22am On Nov 27, 2016
gtin:

Must u reply every comment? Jst asking
Mehn this gal get time oooh...!!!!
Re: Diary Of A Broke Playboy by louiskay(m): 12:52pm On Nov 27, 2016
Beey:
it takes a mad person to recognize another.So you must be on my team of the insane.My mom is alive and well and so I send that evil wind you wish me,to blow Over your household.The evil cup you wanted me o drink from, may you drink from it.Even if it was to be as you said, wouldn't it still be better to have slept with a human than you that has been s guest of dogs?No wonder your ass leaks shit like a hose pipe.Oh and before you get me to a mental facility, Yaba is expecting you.They are glad their escapee has finally been found.Am sure you are a product of incest that's why you can't differentiate between what's ethical and unethical.Your dogs are waiting for you and it only gets better for you that now monkeys have been added to the mix.Am sure you enjoy variety tongue, so don't forget to shut the door on your way out.Ass hole.

When I saw this thread on FP, I knew it was trouble for our little haven.....
babe, stop acting gay: don't say a word again....stop spamming this chronicles with thrash... biko cheesy

1 Like

Re: Diary Of A Broke Playboy by hfinest1(m): 1:25pm On Nov 27, 2016
wow... I'm addicted to this story already... cool story... ride on op
Re: Diary Of A Broke Playboy by WILLYBABS(m): 1:28pm On Nov 27, 2016
Beey:
Keep Jesus out of this, I don't know why you are mentioning His name in vain.The guy used the F-word on me first .It's good to do your research well before rushing your fingers to type nonsense.I know the sleeping LovePeddler clan is up.Oh yeah, bring it on.Pretender or not, I can't dumb down to your level.
You can't dumb down to my level? God forbid I bleep something as corrosive as u...even ur best look cannot attract my dog. The devil is waiting to be ur husband in hell, don't keep him waiting!

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (54) (Reply)

The Preacher's Son!!! / Letting Go By Audrey Timms / Man Wey Dey Reason

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.