Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,297 members, 7,808,010 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:00 AM

We Sell Pure Honey, Contact Us - Agriculture (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / We Sell Pure Honey, Contact Us (61296 Views)

✔✔ If You Need Pure Natural Original Honey....contact Us Now ✔✔ / If You Need Pure Natural Original Honey....contact Us Now / We Sell Pure Coconut Oil. At N2000 Per Litter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (37) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Sell Pure Honey, Contact Us by peacemara54(m): 1:00pm On Apr 21, 2017
Attention!!! Pls Mr victor samuel, dont know your monicker. Your 25lits of honey arrived lagos yesterday. Have tried your number, even today its always switched off. You told me you wont be available that you are traveling outside the country and as a result, your brother will collect on your behalf. Have been trying the number of your collector since, it was switched off and since thats the same no you are using that you gave to your brother for collection.....

pls, your honey is on ground call me or go and collect. honey collected yesterday by mr victor, thanks for your patronage sir
Re: We Sell Pure Honey, Contact Us by peacemara54(m): 2:21pm On Apr 21, 2017
Dee0017:
Peacemara, please u can't blame me for.my actions. What do you expect from a first time customer. I dont know you from anywhere, I only trusted your words that you will deliver. If a transaction that was supposed to take 3 days took 11 days? should I really be blamed.
Not blaming you, our individual tolerance varies at different levels but i advice customers to be a little patient we are all human,when a delivery that suppose to take 4days took 6, with a genuine reason, lets try to accomodate.

It suppose to take 3days but took 11days only becos of the easter period thats why it was delayed. And i keep updating you constantly about the whole thing.after easter, it took only 2days for the honey to get to lagos, so, we are true to our delivery time , this one is only becos of the festive period no other reason, So no blame ma
Re: We Sell Pure Honey, Contact Us by Dee0017: 2:27pm On Apr 21, 2017
Am glad we hold no grudge.

Thanks sir. God bless you too and your business.
Re: We Sell Pure Honey, Contact Us by peacemara54(m): 2:44pm On Apr 21, 2017
smiley
Dee0017:

smiley
Dee0017:

Re: We Sell Pure Honey, Contact Us by Nobody: 4:37pm On Apr 21, 2017
HURRY UP FOR GRAB 10,000 PEICES OF OLD LAYERS AT EPE FOR JUST #1,200 ONLY. 08020917141..CALL ME FOR ENQUIRY THANK YOU
Re: We Sell Pure Honey, Contact Us by peacemara54(m): 7:22pm On Apr 21, 2017
Oluwajomiloju20:
HURRY UP FOR GRAB 10,000 PEICES OF OLD LAYERS AT EPE FOR JUST #1,200 ONLY. 08020917141..CALL ME FOR ENQUIRY THANK YOU
creating a thread for this , is a good idea
Re: We Sell Pure Honey, Contact Us by peacemara54(m): 8:54pm On Apr 23, 2017
@ madam geena, your consignment arrived porthcrt today, u are collecting 2mrrw.
Re: We Sell Pure Honey, Contact Us by peacemara54(m): 9:04am On Apr 24, 2017
pure unadulterated honey is much available. We deliver to states in nigeria.call/whatsapp....09069082514

Thank you for trusting us with your hard earn money, we will never disappoint you, we keep our promises.....to deliver to you, raw & pure honey directly from the bees.you are save with us
Re: We Sell Pure Honey, Contact Us by peacemara54(m): 8:44am On Apr 25, 2017
pure, unadulterated honey is availabke, we deliver to states in nigeria

With us, you are save of getting raw honey directly from the bees

Last batch of order successfully delivered. Thanks for trusting us with your hard earn money. We will never disappoint you
Re: We Sell Pure Honey, Contact Us by peacemara54(m): 5:07pm On Apr 25, 2017
Honey is readily available Friends. We deliver quality, unadulterated honey

Are you sick sitting at home without job? Why dont you try honey business? You will be glad you did. Ww supply both in wholesales & retails.

We supply to states in nigeria

Call/whatsapp........check my signature
Re: We Sell Pure Honey, Contact Us by peacemara54(m): 8:45am On Apr 26, 2017
we supply states in nigeria. We deliver pure honey directly from bees
For retails & wholesales, contact us Call/whatsapp......check my signature
Re: We Sell Pure Honey, Contact Us by peacemara54(m): 4:06pm On Apr 28, 2017
its really sad hearing from people how they lost thousands of naira buying adulterated honey. Thats why its necessary and essential while going into the business to be sure of your supplier.

As lucrative as honey business is, though the lucrativity is hidden to many.You succeed or go down based on the source you get from.

Either for consumption or business for business purpose, its good to have a trusted supplier. Thats why am on nairaland to give to people what they need.

Many dont even know where to get real honey.
Thats why am here. Have supplied to many with lots of testimonies. What we supply is nothing but pure, raw and unadulterated honey. Sample have been taking to laboratory and certified pure, unadulterated.

You are secured and can rest on our shoulder for your supply
Call/whatsapp......check my signature
Re: We Sell Pure Honey, Contact Us by peacemara54(m): 12:56pm On Apr 29, 2017
original, pure honey is available, raw from the bees. We supply to states in in nigeria Call/whatsapp.....check my signature
Re: We Sell Pure Honey, Contact Us by peacemara54(m): 3:13pm On May 03, 2017
last batch of consignments delivered successfully. Thanks to all, trusting us with your hard earn money
the promise is certain ,you get nothingless but pure, unadulterated raw honey directly from the bees., this is sure. Testimonies abounds.

Call/whatsapp....check my signature.
You can rest on our shoulder for your supply
Re: We Sell Pure Honey, Contact Us by peacemara54(m): 5:10pm On May 03, 2017
Honey is available, lets know the quantitty you need

Re: We Sell Pure Honey, Contact Us by peacemara54(m): 2:08pm On May 04, 2017
with us, you can get pure, unadulterated honey from the bees. we are still supplying to states in nigeria.

Call/whatsapp.....check my signature
Re: We Sell Pure Honey, Contact Us by successinlife: 3:59pm On May 04, 2017
peacemara54:
with us, you can get pure, unadulterated honey from the bees. we are still supplying to states in nigeria.

Your number 0906 --- is not going.Kindly check my signature and add my whatsapp number.
Re: We Sell Pure Honey, Contact Us by adaeze91(f): 7:26pm On May 04, 2017
i have been trying to reach u sir @peacemara but contacts ar not reachable, i will like to go into this honey business.pls sir how much is 10litres let me just start with it.
Re: We Sell Pure Honey, Contact Us by peacemara54(m): 8:39pm On May 04, 2017
successinlife:

Your number 0906 --- is not going.Kindly check my signature and add my whatsapp number.
sir, cant find any number @ your signature. Let me have it here or add mine @ signature its available on whatsapp and call
Re: We Sell Pure Honey, Contact Us by peacemara54(m): 8:44pm On May 04, 2017
adaeze91:
i have been trying to reach u sir @peacemara but contacts ar not reachable, i will like to go into this honey business.pls sir how much is 10litres let me just start with it.

Sir, add my number @ signature on whatsapp. I dont only sell, i do guide newbies and give them keys that help them to excel in the business
Am ready to guide you not only sell.
Re: We Sell Pure Honey, Contact Us by successinlife: 7:27am On May 05, 2017
peacemara54:
sir, cant find any number @ your signature. Let me have it here or add mine @ signature its available on whatsapp and call

O wa nibe plus,eta,eta6056703,efa,efa i added you but not seeing you.I have called even twice but your ago is saying busy.Thanks
Re: We Sell Pure Honey, Contact Us by peacemara54(m): 4:00pm On May 05, 2017
successinlife:

O wa nibe plus,eta,eta6056703,efa,efa i added you but not seeing you.I have called even twice but your ago is saying busy.Thanks
sir,i cant see your signature in your posts even in your profile. Can see others but yours i cant.

Dont understand those figures above. My line is on you can call, so i can add you
Re: We Sell Pure Honey, Contact Us by successinlife: 5:25pm On May 05, 2017
peacemara54:
sir,i cant see your signature in your posts even in your profile. Can see others but yours i cant.

Dont understand those figures above. My line is on you can call, so i can add you

it's there--- https://www.nairaland.com/successinlife

I have been busy since a.m.
Re: We Sell Pure Honey, Contact Us by peacemara54(m): 1:31pm On May 06, 2017
why dont you buy from a trusted supplier? Dont be a victim. Our honey is raw from bees, pure, undiluted and raw We supply to states in nigeria
Contact...whatsapp/call......check my signature
Re: We Sell Pure Honey, Contact Us by adaeze91(f): 3:22pm On May 06, 2017
peacemara54:

Sir, add my number @ signature on whatsapp. I dont only sell, i do guide newbies and give them keys that help them to excel in the business
Am ready to guide you not only sell.
but the two numbers i saw there both switched off
Re: We Sell Pure Honey, Contact Us by peacemara54(m): 6:03pm On May 06, 2017
adaeze91:
but the two numbers i saw there both switched off
Its only one, available @ signature now, may be you try when am charging. Give me yours, i will add you....
Re: We Sell Pure Honey, Contact Us by peacemara54(m): 4:58pm On May 08, 2017
Thanks for trusting us with your money. I have a very successful transactions with you people.We are commited to supply quality, raw honey from the bees, nothingless.
Are you still in doubt of geting raw undiluted honey, fake everywhere. Just dial our code. On whatsapp/call......you will get the quality desired

We supply to states in nigeria.
Re: We Sell Pure Honey, Contact Us by PRISTINEMUSCLES: 8:04pm On May 08, 2017
What can i say? This bro gat u covered when u are talking about raw, pure and unadulterated honey. My "container" of honey arrived lagos yesterday and i went to pick it up today. After scrutinizing the honey, it passed the four major tests excellently.

@peacemara54 nice one.
Re: We Sell Pure Honey, Contact Us by peacemara54(m): 1:53pm On May 09, 2017
PRISTINEMUSCLES:
What can i say? This bro gat u covered when u are talking about raw, pure and unadulterated honey. My "container" of honey arrived lagos yesterday and i went to pick it up today. After scrutinizing the honey, it passed the four major tests excellently.

@peacemara54 nice one.

Thanks sir, enjoy.
Re: We Sell Pure Honey, Contact Us by peacemara54(m): 12:03pm On May 10, 2017
we supply original, pure honey, raw from the bees.
Re: We Sell Pure Honey, Contact Us by peacemara54(m): 10:27am On May 11, 2017
I do see on nairaland topics like"what business can i do with 50,000,100,000 & many more. But when you mention honey, they just hiss & passby.i laugh because ignorance is really a big factor . Do you know countries like north america, some places in u.s, Europe, really demand for pure honey. What of ghana? If you have the capital to invest, i tell you a single supply can make you a millionaire. In nigeria, packaging your honey to stores, shopping malls pharmacies & more will really bring you incom
But, the honey must be pure & original & thats why am here to supply you the quality
Re: We Sell Pure Honey, Contact Us by peacemara54(m): 10:35am On May 11, 2017
Pure honey, raw from the bees is available.

Attention,....for customers who ordered, consignments will be collected on friday, thats 2mrw. pls note...in lagos and river state

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (37) (Reply)

See The Animal This Farmer Caught (pic) / Python Killed After Swallowing Three Chickens in Their Cage (pics) / Ecdysis: The Shedded Snake Skin I Found On My Farm With A Prominent Head

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.