Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,866 members, 7,802,797 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:43 PM

Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement - Politics (83) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement (131274 Views)

“Why Niger Delta Will Vote Buhari For Second Term In 2019” – Richard Kpodoh / Niger Deltans Protest "Intimidation Of Jonathan By Buhari, DSS & EFCC" (Pics) / Could This Be Why @Niger Delta Avengers Are Blowing Up Pipelines?(Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement by dragonking3: 5:12pm On Nov 24, 2016
blues2022:

ehn, that was before. Right now, we don want una. Case close... cool
And how do you mean by "get cocky" are you gay undecided Inapu utele If you are, pls, keep off from me, cuz I'll put a bullet on ya head. cool
So the news that came out on Wednesday has suddenly turned to "before" right? How dumb and cowardly can you guys be? If you don't want our case stay on your lane and respect yourself. Imagine, saying you will put bullet in my head.. cheesy .Well, everyone knows you guys are known for online chest beating and nothing more..

**spits**

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement by Nobody: 5:25pm On Nov 24, 2016
dragonking3:
So the news that came out on Wednesday has suddenly turned to "before" right? How dumb and cowardly can you guys be? If you don't want our case stay on your lane and respect yourself. Imagine, saying you will put bullet in my head.. cheesy .Well, everyone knows you guys are known for online chest beating and nothing more..

**spits**
Dude, what an almighty jackass you are? Didn't you go through this thread from the start? How many times did we drum into you mofos ear that you ain't needed in Biafra? What the fuvck is your pain man undecided Niga, you don't even fvcking know me, undecided and I'm dane sure you can't stand me in combat. Fuvck you man.... angry

5 Likes

Re: Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement by dragonking3: 5:31pm On Nov 24, 2016
blues2022:

Dude, what an almighty jackass you are? Did you not go through this thread from the beginning? How many times did we drum into you mofos ear that you ain't needed in Biafra? What the fuvck is your pain man undecided Niga, you don't even fvcking know me, and I'm dane sure you can stand me in combat. Fuvck you man....
Stop being fo0lish.. The real ipob and Massob leaders and members keep on including Niger delta to the dead land called biafra.. .You inconsequential lot here on NL with your dumb comments dont have any voice or say...So shut the fvck up and run along then look for one anambra vs imo thread to keep yourself busy.

BTW, well I don't do online bragado. I will leave the online chest beating and pounding to you guys till we eventually meet one day.

3 Likes

Re: Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement by Nobody: 6:12pm On Nov 24, 2016
dragonking3:
Stop being fo0lish.. The real ipob and Massob leaders and members keep on including Niger delta to the dead land called biafra.. .You inconsequential lot here on NL with your dumb comments dont have any voice or say...So shut the fvck up and run along then look for one anambra vs imo thread to keep yourself busy.

BTW, well I don't do online bragado. I will leave the online chest beating and pounding to you guys till we eventually meet one day.
IPOB and MASSOB are not the only voice of Biafra, and don't forget that both group is peopled by individuals that influence decision....... well, I guess you fall into my class; no much talk.... it will be childish to engage you in war of words...... But honestly, I wish we can meet in real person.... I'll love to.....

4 Likes

Re: Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement by Nobody: 6:26pm On Nov 24, 2016
I hate it when you take us for granted. Igbos are not fools. Most of us are calm because that is the rational thing to do for now. But let it be known to every fuvcking Nigerian, the the 3 million innocent Biafran souls you wasted will never go in vain..... keep using this forum to provoke us

8 Likes

Re: Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement by dragonking3: 7:22pm On Nov 24, 2016
blues2022:

IPOB and MASSOB are not the only voice of Biafra, and don't forget that both group is peopled by individuals that influence decision....... well, I guess you fall into my class; no much talk.... it will be childish to engage you in war of words...... But honestly, I wish we can meet in real person.... I'll love to.....
How fo0lish.. Your comment is just a hopeless opinion nothing more..Like I said stop joining us with your useless biafra and you won't see any of us but we all know that ain't gonna happen. As for meeting me in real person, we have all seen this kind of comments from you online chest beaters before here on NL as it is very evident that you guys are a bunch of cowards..

I won't take you seriously until I hear your opinion in the news or you man up and tell your fellow pitiful ipob and Massob members to remove Niger delta from the biafra map. And not online bragging here.

Like I said before, go and look for an anambra vs imo thread to keep yourself busy. Shior

1 Like

Re: Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement by dragonking3: 7:24pm On Nov 24, 2016
blues2022:
I hate it when you take us for granted. Igbos are not fools. Most of us are calm because that is the rational thing to do for now. But let it be known to every fuvcking Nigerian, the the 3 million innocent Biafran souls you wasted will never go in vain..... keep using this forum to provoke us
You have been provoked since 1967, that is almost 50years!!..so what have you guys done apart from online chest beating and pounding?

5 Likes

Re: Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement by Nobody: 7:41pm On Nov 24, 2016
dragonking3:
How fo0lish.. Your comment is just a hopeless opinion nothing more..Like I said stop joining us with your useless biafra and you won't see any of us but we all know that ain't gonna happen. As for meeting me in real person, we have all seen this kind of comments from you online chest beaters before here on NL as it is very evident that you guys are a bunch of cowards..

I won't take you seriously until I hear your opinion in the news or you man up and tell your fellow pitiful ipob and Massob members to remove Niger delta from the biafra map. And not online bragging here.

Like I said before, go and look for an anambra vs imo thread to keep yourself busy. Shior
Words are cheap and easy........ Blood is hard to spill..... life is blood and blood is life.... when it get to the eyes, it becomes demon possession.... we are on online forum. You are free to talk.... don't expect any response from me again.

1 Like

Re: Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement by Nobody: 7:45pm On Nov 24, 2016
We all come here to listen, observe and comment to calm nerves when it is necessary. Boundaries are been breached on daily basis.... however, its getting to when this shits become personal... .... some of this fuvckers really need to get treated.

2 Likes

Re: Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement by dragonking3: 7:50pm On Nov 24, 2016
blues2022:

Words are cheap and easy........ Blood is hard to spill..... life is blood and blood is life.... when it get to the eyes, it becomes demon possession.... we are on online forum. You are free to talk.... don't expect any response from me again.
More online chest beating and pounding.. cheesy cheesy

You guys never cease to amaze me.

2 Likes

Re: Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement by dragonking3: 7:53pm On Nov 24, 2016
blues2022:
We all come here to listen, observe and comment to calm nerves when it is necessary. Boundaries are been breached on daily basis.... however, its getting to when this shits become personal... .... some of this fuvckers really need to get treated.
The fulanis have been treating you guys fvck up since time memorial, una never fit do anything. .Na Niger deltans you wan come follow dey drag.. . cheesy cheesy

Am seriously enjoying your online chest beating.. grin
Re: Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement by Amah70: 7:59pm On Nov 24, 2016
laudate:

Hehehe... this matter dey vex you, o! cheesy Don't develop high blood pressure on top of Laudate's matter, o! shocked

Now thank you for providing evidence of your digging expertise. Let me get you a hoe, a shovel, and other tools you would need to continue your digging expedition. You are still relying on the rantings of a mentally challenged individual who has had obsessive-compulsive disorder since 2007 and keeps cutting & pasting disjointed epistles repeatedly, to back up your claims?? No wahala. It is obvious to see you have lost the plot. cool

But for your information, IPOB was not around in 2007. Maybe they were there, and were called by another name...who knows? You may be better informed in that area. You are the one that claimed people have been calling me tribalist for 9 years. And I asked you to list their names. The only one you could mention was Xtrose a.k.admater a.k.a 03xtr09r: who has been posting vitriolic inanities for years, and who is a current IPOB member. Who are the others?

Now let me get this clearly, if they labelled me a tribalist or a "tribal- hating bastard" in 2007 to use your own words, do you expect me to accept their deluded claims, when it is just a jumble of hogwash? If someone calls you a thief and you are not one, would you calmly swallow his claim, shake his hand and accept his submission? I think not. sad

I may be wrong, though. Anyone can call you anything in a fit of rage, envy or maudlin excitement and you would accept it, I guess. Which is why you are now advocating that I should do the same because someone tossed out an epithet in 2007. cheesy

But then, I am not like you. I do not accept being tagged by a label that does not belong to me, whether it is an ethnic label, or an uncomplimentary epithet or even a nick-name. undecided I do not subscribe to mistaken identity.

You are too many. But being practical: if Igbos go with Igbo-only Biafra, there is no slim chance that non-Igbos in the old east shall make one country with SW and Northern regions. .

That Nigeria without Igbos is going to be a mainly Muslim Country; those non-Igbo people in the southsouth can't feel comfortable in the mainly Muslim counary.
It's no use this waste of your time on Biafra. My opinion.

4 Likes

Re: Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement by laudate: 9:06pm On Nov 24, 2016
Amah70:
You are too many. But being practical: if Igbos go with Igbo-only Biafra, there is no slim chance that non-Igbos in the old east shall make one country with SW and Northern regions. .

That Nigeria without Igbos is going to be a mainly Muslim Country; those non-Igbo people in the southsouth can't feel comfortable in the mainly Muslim counary.
It's no use this waste of your time on Biafra. My opinion.

Guy, why not let the non-Igbo decide for themselves what they want to do? Why must the IPOB people insult, coerce, belittle & deride them if they say they do NOT want Biafra? Let every ethnic group decide where they want to be. undecided

And saying that Nigeria would be a mainly muslim country if the Igbo leave, is neither here nor there. IPOB supporters should stop using these scare tactics to make non-Igbo groups align with them out of fear. Chikena! sad

1 Like

Re: Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement by laudate: 9:07pm On Nov 24, 2016
dragonking3:
More online chest beating and pounding.. cheesy cheesy

You guys never cease to amaze me.

Don't make me laugh this night, biko!! cheesy
Re: Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement by EternalTruths: 9:10pm On Nov 24, 2016
mrvitalis:
First of all i am against Biafra reason being i believe we have more to gain in a united Nigeria than Biafra.... i will be glad if West Africa becomes one nation even

In all fairness Port Harcourt should be the capital or say uyo

Biafra offers resources control in it 25 provinces so Niger Deltans have nothing to fear

The centre is designed to be more of ceremonial as it will be mostly concerned with defence and external affairs

If we have provinces that's are strong there will be no dominated group

Igbos for a fact want the south south not for oil but for added population and access to the sea that's the truth

For once, you spoke like a wise human being

2 Likes

Re: Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement by laudate: 9:12pm On Nov 24, 2016
Yes, now where was I before I went back to work? Ahem...yes, I wanted to respond to Ikechu01. cool

Ikechu101:
This is from the same guy that accused justiceleague1 as fake edo without ZERO proof.
Accused greenback as fake edo without any proof
Accused that Urhobo guy I'd that I can't remember right now as fake urhobo without any proof.
All of this happened ON THIS EXACT THREAD.

You are crying louder than the bereaved. Try not to hurt yourself. wink

This is a summary of my encounter with your accomplice Justiceleague1 on that thread:

Justiceleague1:

nobody is forcing u..i am a niger deltan from edo and you and i know the parasitc hausa run nigeria will never grant us true federalism or resource control notta talk about niger delta or ur ibibio nation.. A sinking man holds onto anything in sight to keep afloat for the time being and sort himself later..ipob is the best bet..
Again wise up.
laudate:

Edo man that wants to join Biafra??! Osanobua! shocked If you are not from Igbanke, then which kind abomination are you trying to create here? Did you ask for Oba Ewuare II's permission before you embarked on this journey of deceit? Don't allow your kinsmen to flog you o, because majority of them can never align with IPOB.

I asked him if he had the Oba's permission and noted that he should not allow his kinsmen to flog him. Note the fact that I used the word 'kinsmen' to classify him as being part of the Edo community. undecided

Loopman then responded to my post by stating :
loopman:
The guy you quoted is one of the numerous Ibo miscreants disguising as non-Ibo Biafra supporters.

BlackMbakara who is not even Edo, also weighed in to support Loopman's assertions.
BlackMbakara1:
My brother some people feel they have monopoly to air view(s)/who should associate with them...

So did others.
dragonking3:
The guy is not from Edo. .he is an ipob youth spreading lies and hate.. We know them well.

Through it all, your brother Justiceleague1 did not object, deny, debunk their claims or refute them. So I took his silence as consent. Since I have been referring to him as an Edo wanabee has he complained? Na which one come be your own? shocked

As a member of your IPOB clique of internet warriors, you felt you had to come to his rescue, kwa? cheesy

With regards to Greenback, I did not call him a fake Edo. undecided Please point out in black & white where I did so. All I did was to question his sense of judgement, given the fact that a lot of Edo people on NL had declined the offer to join Biafra. See what I said in response to his comment:

Greenback:
brethren,pls stop this,we edos know there aint any future for us in the zoo and we have long chosen to tag along with ipob. Only the ignorant and hopeless and losers amongst us see the zoo as eldorado. I am ur brother,we are brethren,along with the ijaws.

*Pls,i hope u aint an impostor?
laudate:
Wey my contact lens? shocked Wetin I dey see here so?? Who are you referring to as 'we Edos'? And what do you mean by "there aint any future for you in the zoo?" Where is the zoo? Which day una decide dat one? kingOvonramwen1, come and see this person speaking for your ethnic group, o! cheesy

Greenback did not respond to my enquiry. I guess maybe because he had earlier given himself away through his response, in another thread:
Greenback:
is it true,that Oba of Benin dont venture out? I once heard Osayomore Joseph's "ORORO NØ DEY FAIL,OBA NØ DEY GO TRANSFER"

Any average Edo person male or female who has lived in Benin, knows the answer to that question. Only a stranger would make such a comment. undecided

You know that Greenback is a full grown adult who knows how to post numerous comments on other threads. He is never short of words. So why did he go quiet when I asked him a few questions? Instead of letting him respond, you are throwing up e-cudgels & e-fisticuffs on his behalf. Hehehehe.... I laugh in Chinese. cheesy

Now, Ikechu01 please continue digging. Dig as hard and as fast as you can, through my posts on NL. cool Am sure Seun will give you a prize for your efforts, once you are through! cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement by EternalTruths: 10:25pm On Nov 24, 2016
OlarindeFemi:
The greed of the ibos will ultimately lead them to doom. What befell their fathers in the 60's will be a tip of the Iceberg to what awaits them if they do not desist from their land grabbing anthics

As an Ilaje from the Niger Delta, I do not see any possibility in being part of this biafra nonsense. Is it the same Warri where Ijaw, Itsekiri, Urhobo, Ulaje and Isoko are still fighting ourselves that will now join biafra ?

Biafrans have never and will never invite Ilajes

Stop displaying your ignorance online grin

3 Likes

Re: Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement by Amah70: 12:36am On Nov 25, 2016
laudate:

Guy, why not let the non-Igbo decide for themselves what they want to do? Why must the IPOB people insult, coerce, belittle & deride them if they say they do NOT want Biafra? Let every ethnic group decide where they want to be. undecided

And saying that Nigeria would be a mainly muslim country if the Igbo leave, is neither here nor there. IPOB supporters should stop using these scare tactics to make non-Igbo groups align with them out of fear. Chikena! sad

Friend, please be truthful. The first foundation of nationhood is commonly--shared value systems.

About 80% of Northern Nigeria is Islam; about 45% of Yoruba in SW Nigeria is Islam.

When Igbo-only Biafra leaves Nigeria, the non-Igbo people in the southsouth of about 95% non-Muslim faith, are most unlikely to share one new Nigeria with northern and southwest regions of Nigeria. Be practical please, these are realities we need to consider, not scare-mongering.
Re: Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement by Trut(m): 3:08am On Nov 25, 2016
pazienza:

I beg to differ.
I think it's the other way round. Ndiigbo had always been extending the olive branch to these hateful groups, but there is no appeasing a hateful person, especially when the things they hate about Ndiigbo are the very things that make us Igbos. Our desire to be better than we are, our ambitious nature, and our pride in our achievements. They just can't stand it, and we can't stop being that way, it's an impasse.

Ultimately the most potent reply to hateful people, especially those who hate your very existence is to multiply their hatred a million times and throw back to them. Nothing emphasizes this point more than the way Israel treat the hateful Arab nations surrounding them. It's a very effective method that have been shown to work wonders.

Igbos created no enemies, those people constituted themselves enemies of Ndiigbo for no just reason. Ndiigbo never annexed their lands, or resources, Obj gave part of Delta oil to Ondo, we never took the right of ownership of their lands from them, as it was again Obj a Yoruba man that made the land use decree that took away the control of their lands and resources from them, we never killed their heroes, Abacha killed Saro Wiwa, Nigerian Army killed Boro, we never bombed their lands, Obj, a Yoruba man did when he killed them Mama and dem papa in Bayelsa.
The proceeds from their crude oil wasn't siphoned to build up Igboland, rather Awo and Gowon used them to build up Lagos and Abuja.

Yet these people don't show one hundredth of the raw hate they show towards Ndiigbo to Yorubas or North.

Some of these people took our hard earned property in PH, and are scared that we will exact some retribution on them in Biafra should they join us, some of them were partakers in the massacre of our people in 1967-70.

We have every reason to hate these people, they betrayed us when we needed them most, yet when one of them GEJ came running to us in 2011, and the North was dangling VP slot before us, we chose to shelve our own ambitions to support their son, cos we believed in Justice and equity. You would think that these people will by now have repented of their Igbophobia, but no, it only multiplied more.
Why? Because the best cure to hate is administration of hate 1 Million Times more concentrated on the aggressor and not love. You don't show love to demons or witches that are only out for the destruction Of the core things that make you, you. It never worked that way.

Again, I don't know why you are bent on dragging alien people( Urhobo, Ijaws, Itsekiri and Isoko) into our Biafran discussion by fire and by force, ogini di? I no do nah by force? I had told you that those aliens don't fit into healthy biafran agenda. The hate emanating from those quarters is just to toxic and will choke our young nation before she even stands a chance of growing,

When did Ndiigbo drag those bitter people into Biafra, let me guess? The circulated maps? They are many Biafrans maps out there, they are merely proposals and in no way insinuate forcing people into Biafra.
If the jellyfishes from those hateful groups are interpreting those maps as forcing them into Biafra, then they are even more pathetic than I envisaged.

Quote for future reference
Re: Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement by drnoel: 8:43am On Nov 25, 2016
laudate:

I can see you added another line to your post after I had responded to your initial comment.

Guy, I am not a child, o! shocked I don't know where you got that from. My initial response to you was actually a joke. I have not said anything out of the ordinary to cause an offence. But if you feel offended, I apologise again.

If you have gone through all my comments on NL, I do not feel big to apologise when I have erred. So what is going on, here?? shocked

All well is good. U finally came down to write a comment just like an adult would.
To tell u the truth I never actually took u for a child but ur initial comment or was it joke as u say matked u for one. I am of the school of thought that postulates if an adult acts and speaks like a child then treat him/her like one hence my calling u one but u have redeemed ur age with ur last comment so all well is good. Cheers
Re: Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement by drnoel: 9:30am On Nov 25, 2016
pazienza:

I beg to differ.
I think it's the other way round. Ndiigbo had always been extending the olive branch to these hateful groups, but there is no appeasing a hateful person, especially when the things they hate about Ndiigbo are the very things that make us Igbos. Our desire to be better than we are, our ambitious nature, and our pride in our achievements. They just can't stand it, and we can't stop being that way, it's an impasse.

Ultimately the most potent reply to hateful people, especially those who hate your very existence is to multiply their hatred a million times and throw back to them. Nothing emphasizes this point more than the way Israel treat the hateful Arab nations surrounding them. It's a very effective method that have been shown to work wonders.

Igbos created no enemies, those people constituted themselves enemies of Ndiigbo for no just reason. Ndiigbo never annexed their lands, or resources, Obj gave part of Delta oil to Ondo, we never took the right of ownership of their lands from them, as it was again Obj a Yoruba man that made the land use decree that took away the control of their lands and resources from them, we never killed their heroes, Abacha killed Saro Wiwa, Nigerian Army killed Boro, we never bombed their lands, Obj, a Yoruba man did when he killed them Mama and dem papa in Bayelsa.
The proceeds from their crude oil wasn't siphoned to build up Igboland, rather Awo and Gowon used them to build up Lagos and Abuja.

Yet these people don't show one hundredth of the raw hate they show towards Ndiigbo to Yorubas or North.

Some of these people took our hard earned property in PH, and are scared that we will exact some retribution on them in Biafra should they join us, some of them were partakers in the massacre of our people in 1967-70.

We have every reason to hate these people, they betrayed us when we needed them most, yet when one of them GEJ came running to us in 2011, and the North was dangling VP slot before us, we chose to shelve our own ambitions to support their son, cos we believed in Justice and equity. You would think that these people will by now have repented of their Igbophobia, but no, it only multiplied more.
Why? Because the best cure to hate is administration of hate 1 Million Times more concentrated on the aggressor and not love. You don't show love to demons or witches that are only out for the destruction Of the core things that make you, you. It never worked that way.

Again, I don't know why you are bent on dragging alien people( Urhobo, Ijaws, Itsekiri and Isoko) into our Biafran discussion by fire and by force, ogini di? I no do nah by force? I had told you that those aliens don't fit into healthy biafran agenda. The hate emanating from those quarters is just to toxic and will choke our young nation before she even stands a chance of growing,

When did Ndiigbo drag those bitter people into Biafra, let me guess? The circulated maps? They are many Biafrans maps out there, they are merely proposals and in no way insinuate forcing people into Biafra.
If the jellyfishes from those hateful groups are interpreting those maps as forcing them into Biafra, then they are even more pathetic than I envisaged.

Guy ur hate is palpable. I could almost feel it like a cold Winter breeze up here.
U spoke about hate, hate and hate multipled by hate and I wondered if one person could have so much hate without being poisoned by it or going into convulsion.

The guy u quoted his comment had a point. Nothing comes out of hate but hate. The Isreali that u sited in ur comment have being fighting wars since before Christ. Even somewhere in the bible recognized them as a war Nation. That single recognition speaks volumes.

One could deduce it to mean that they are in the habit of fighting wars and don't need to be provoked to start one. Then again ur impression changes once u intimate urself with the origin of the isreali-palestine war.

I support Israel in that war cos the hate Palestine showed them that initial time cos they had more population and the attempt made by the Muslim community to annihilate Israel from the map. My support for Israel is based on logical conclusion not sentiments.

Now the south is a region made up of predominantly the igbo speaking southeast still under which certain mixed ethnic groups who don't consider themselves igbos exist. Then the south south who are non igbo speaking though some groups among them refer themselves as igbos because of their language similarity to igbo.

My question for u is this; when u alienate ur neighbours and make enemies amongst them do u think u can sleep with both eyes closed?

The points u raised about igbos not being the first to cast a stone is correct but unlike the isreali-palestine saga, the biggest mistake igbos would make is to feed that hatred. Why? Because wars fought outside faze and fiddle out after a time but wars fought at home last long and sometimes into generations and descendants. A typical example of this is the Israeli-palestine war.

Igbos don't need that distraction cos they have lots to occupy them. Igbos are industrious but have spent years developing other people's homes. It about time they return to their heartlands and develop it.

I have said it before and will say it again. Ipob is not going about it the right way. No referendum will be made and no progress will come out of what ipob is doing cos of the way they are going about it.

There are few ways they could accomplish this kind of thing.
1) The radical way which is also the fastest one but they have shown not to have the belly for it.
2) The peaceful way which is also very slow but they have completely disregarded this one. This one also calls for a referendum but via political means.

The problem igbos fail to see is this. When two brothers fight they can make up but once a strangers comes into that fight it becomes a blood war. Ignoramuses say South south is worried about resource control and are convinced that they won't have their lands if a biafra agenda materializes. If such worries are really thought about one can't really blame them cos they have seen this happen before under Obj. What have the igbos done to alleviate their fears?

Instead of feed the fire of hate why dont u feed the one of unity amongst our clansmen, our region the whole of southeast and south south. It is crucial to have peace in that region or else the case of the igbos will be that of Jon Snow in season five. God forbid that is not our portion but when I see comments like urs such comes to mind. Bros hate begets hate, ask the Israelis they will tell u. Enof said.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement by Linzo(m): 9:59am On Nov 25, 2016
Sometimes I wonder why some persons will think that Niger Deltans will not subscribe to Biafra Republic when the time comes , I think any body who thought otherwise is still dreaming. If Biafra comes to reality today i see all SS going with the Biafra because there is no right thinking Niger Deltan that will subscribe going with the Yorubas or the Northerners. Though it's the bitter truth but that's the reality on ground. Facts, about 50% of SS is supporting Biafra secretly and about 30% supporting Biafra openly, secondly, the SE and SS commonly married themselves more than to SW or North. Thirdly, 30-40% of SS are igbo speaking and ultimately they share common resources which oil and culture together.
So anybody thinking SS will not join Biafra is dreaming. I'm from Niger Delta and talking from what is on ground. The Avengers you see today are who? let me stop here

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement by laudate: 11:05am On Nov 25, 2016
drnoel:
All well is good. U finally came down to write a comment just like an adult would.
To tell u the truth I never actually took u for a child but ur initial comment or was it joke as u say matked u for one. I am of the school of thought that postulates if an adult acts and speaks like a child then treat him/her like one hence my calling u one but u have redeemed ur age with ur last comment so all well is good. Cheers

Sir, now you are beginning to sound condescending. There really is no need for that.
Re: Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement by laudate: 11:09am On Nov 25, 2016
Amah70:
Friend, please be truthful. The first foundation of nationhood is commonly--shared value systems.

About 80% of Northern Nigeria is Islam; about 45% of Yoruba in SW Nigeria is Islam.

When Igbo-only Biafra leaves Nigeria, the non-Igbo people in the southsouth of about 95% non-Muslim faith, are most unlikely to share one new Nigeria with northern and southwest regions of Nigeria. Be practical please, these are realities we need to consider, not scare-mongering.

Oga, even if the remaining non-Igbo in the South-South are 95% non-Muslim, how is it a problem? They can decide to form their own republic, too. Can't they? sad let them decide for themselves, please.
Re: Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement by FortunateOsahon: 11:50am On Nov 25, 2016
laudate:
Yes, now where was I before I went back to work? Ahem...yes, I wanted to respond to Ikechu01. cool

You are crying louder than the bereaved. Try not to hurt yourself. wink

This is a summary of my encounter with your accomplice Justiceleague1 on that thread:

I asked him if he had the Oba's permission and noted that he should not allow his kinsmen to flog him. Note the fact that I used the word 'kinsmen' to classify him as being part of the Edo community. undecided

Loopman then responded to my post by stating :
BlackMbakara who is not even Edo, also weighed in to support Loopman's assertions.
So did others.

Through it all, your brother Justiceleague1 did not object, deny, debunk their claims or refute them. So I took his silence as consent. Since I have been referring to him as an Edo wanabee has he complained? Na which one come be your own? shocked

As a member of your IPOB clique of internet warriors, you felt you had to come to his rescue, kwa? cheesy

With regards to Greenback, I did not call him a fake Edo. undecided Please point out in black & white where I did so. All I did was to question his sense of judgement, given the fact that a lot of Edo people on NL had declined the offer to join Biafra. See what I said in response to his comment:

Greenback did not respond to my enquiry. I guess maybe because he had earlier given himself away through his response, in another thread:

Any average Edo person male or female who has lived in Benin, knows the answer to that question. Only a stranger would make such a comment. undecided

You know that Greenback is a full grown adult who knows how to post numerous comments on other threads. He is never short of words. So why did he go quiet when I asked him a few questions? Instead of letting him respond, you are throwing up e-cudgels & e-fisticuffs on his behalf. Hehehehe.... I laugh in Chinese. cheesy

Now, Ikechu01 please continue digging. Dig as hard and as fast as you can, through my posts on NL. cool Am sure Seun will give you a prize for your efforts, once you are through! cheesy

Guy stop wasting your time. Justiceleague is same person as greenback, GMbuharii, Dabulllt e.t.c The Ebonyi kid is the one that clone nairalanders handle on this forum just to spread his hate and lies. I have seen some guys expose him here many times, Just go through those handle and you will regret wasting your time with that jobless kid.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement by laudate: 11:59am On Nov 25, 2016
FortunateOsahon:
Guy stop wasting your time. Justiceleague is same person as greenback, GMbuharii, Dabulllt e.t.c The Ebonyi kid is the one that clone nairalanders handle on this forum just to spread his hate and lies. I have seen some guys expose him here many times, Just go through those handle and you will regret wasting your time with that jobless kid.

Wow!! shocked Now, I see.....thanks for the info. cool
Re: Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement by drnoel: 12:00pm On Nov 25, 2016
laudate:

Sir, now you are beginning to sound condescending. There really is no need for that.

Guy it hasn't come to that yet, pls lets not go there. Cheers.
Re: Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement by FortunateOsahon: 12:05pm On Nov 25, 2016
laudate:

Wow!! shocked Now, I see.....thanks for the info. cool

He is also iceberg3. That guy run hundreds of handles same time, he even log on to like 5 at once to like and support his own comments. Just go through the thread below, I have been watching that guy for long. He is only on any Ipob thread to drag ND to biafra. Even one Edo lady here exposed him and he ran away, will look for that thread as well.

https://www.nairaland.com/3469628/otokoto-vincent-duru-dies-hanging/2#51114811

2 Likes

Re: Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement by laudate: 12:21pm On Nov 25, 2016
FortunateOsahon:
He is also iceberg3. That guy run hundreds of handles same time, he even log on to like 5 at once to like and support his own comments. Just go through the thread below, I have been watching that guy for long. He is only on any Ipob thread to drag ND to biafra. Even one Edo lady here exposed him and he ran away, will look for that thread as well.

https://www.nairaland.com/3469628/otokoto-vincent-duru-dies-hanging/2#51114811

No wonder!! shocked This explains a lot, man! Thanks again for the info. I have met several Edo people both offline and online, and none of them has ever expressed a desire for their ethnic group to join Biafra, because of what their forebears went through, when the old Mid-West was overrun by the invading Biafran forces during the civil war. So maybe a few exist that want such an alliance, I do not know, as I have not met any of them.

Which was why I was very surprised when he said "we Edos, want to join Biafra." After I asked him a few questions, he never came back to confirm his story. Hehehehe..... cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement by laudate: 12:31pm On Nov 25, 2016
mathy001:
Says who??
Na una wan trap us?
Dont we have right to self determination like Igbos do?
If every LG wants to be a country, who are you to stop their agitation?

What kind of oppression is this? Okwaya!

When the time comes, we will get our own nations or merge with friendly groups.

Some countries, such as Lesotho, Swaziland, Caribbean countries, etc and even nearby Sao Tome, are much more smaller in size and population than Itsekiriland and Itsekiri people yet they are thriving as countries.

So dont give me that sh*t of merging when we have our choices to make. Nor be by force to join any group.

How did I miss this post?? Your analysis is correct, jare! wink Collect one chilled bottle from Mama Tega's shop down the road as a reward. cheesy Amah70, this is the crux of the whole matter.

(1) (2) (3) ... (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) (Reply)

Apc Primaries Updates, 12 APC Governors Endorse Buhari / Meet Chioma Uzodinma, Imo First Lady (Photos) / More Revelations On Maina's Reinstatement By Sahara Reporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 142
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.