Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,377 members, 7,808,341 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:35 AM

Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement - Politics (85) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement (131392 Views)

“Why Niger Delta Will Vote Buhari For Second Term In 2019” – Richard Kpodoh / Niger Deltans Protest "Intimidation Of Jonathan By Buhari, DSS & EFCC" (Pics) / Could This Be Why @Niger Delta Avengers Are Blowing Up Pipelines?(Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (82) (83) (84) (85) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement by CeterisXVII: 5:16pm On Nov 30, 2016
GMbuhari:
@fortunateOsahon,i pity ur life and i laff @ ur sorry state..the last time u were active was about 7 months ago,that means the jail ban gates were opened to u only recently...out from where u truly belong in life..everybody knows u on here(anago1,2,3,etc,...codedslayers,z,etc,poweredbrew,breww,etc,chapter5ive,5iive,etc,kelleneokonkwo,hundreddhunnndred,100,etc,cliffordorji,1after,after1,etc,princedebola231,attacker1,2,etc.. The list is endless buh funny this is,they are all in their rightful place:nairaland jail...thats ur hallmark.
This one is (un)fortunateOsahon..do u know the meaning of Osahon?

A quick look at allll ur handles and past posts would reveal brutal scars of defeat,plasters and bandages and stitches of old wounds all over ur mass,deleted posts here and there...smh big time for u. Ur only purpose and mission is to try as much as possible to drag ppl way above ur league to the mud along with u...gudluck o.....and i've always brought u down and stepped on ur defeated head. undecided

op,whether they like it or not,the Niger Deltans and Ipob are brethren and are better off together. Any hater that has a problem with that should avail himself with the lagoon @ozumba.

Everyone knows your modus operandi on this forum. First, you claim that Niger-Delta wants to be part of IPOB. Yet, you have consistently failed to supply any evidence that the whole of Niger-Delta with all the different tribes in that region, are interested in partnering with IPOB to get Biafra. wink

Next, you also claim that the Edo people want to be part of Biafra. On which planet was that meeting held? A mere look at comments from Edo indigenes on this thread and other parts of NL, will show you that it is something they have rejected in no uncertain terms, over and over again. So who made you spokesperson for the Ovb'iedo?

Finally, you use different means to insult those who do not share your point of view. When they turn round to dish the same treatment back to you, you collude with bigfrancis21 and other pro-Biafra moderators to get them banned. Such mods should stop abusing their powers. There is always a day of reckoning at hand, and the chickens will soon come home to roost for them.

@FortunateOsahon, just stay quiet and watch this chap. He will come back to mis-yarn again on this thread, because he feels the powers that be (i.e. his friends who are mods) will support his antics. He will soon trap himself with his own words. I am waiting for that day. sad You can see how he called you 'unfortunate', in his last post. But none of the mods will ban him for that. They allow him to get away with his insults, and then turn round to ban those he unleashes his insults upon. We are waiting & watching.....

cc: Seun, Mukina, Mynd44

*PS: If you hide my post again, I will continue re-posting it on as many different threads as I can find..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement by Eastfield1: 8:17pm On Dec 01, 2016
fratermathy:

Gordons is not Isoko.

And your points do not deserve a response as they are plain foolish and filled with bigotry.
i don't expect you to understand.
You don't have d Brain for that anyway
Re: Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement by naijaseeker: 12:01am On Dec 09, 2016
OlarindeFemi:
I have spent about a Year on Nairaland but I rarely comment on any topic. I just decided to post a comment now because of those greedy ibos. I get pissed off anytime I read or hear them add the ND to their biafra nonsense. I believe the majority of the ND tribes share the same sentiment as the writer of this article. We do not want to have anything to do with biafra. The ibos should go and form their country in thier landlocked area. As an Ulaje man I have no connection with biafra. Na by force? The tin dey always vex mi. Greedy people.

You probably should have stayed without offering your comments. Clearly you lack a precise understanding of terms. First, Igbos are part of Niger Delta. Imo and Abia State are in Niger Delta. Delta State, Rivers State and Akwa Ibom are in Niger Delta. Imo and Abia State are 100% Igbos. Rivers State has an Igbo majority, Delta State has a very significant Igbo population and there are Igbos in Akwa Ibom.

The person who introduced this thread understood and respected this reality. However, you were simple filled with hate that you could not pause to think, you just decided to comment.

Most Igbo commentators here have made it clear, Igbos or Biafrans are not interested in any Ijaw, Urhobo, Itsekiri, Bini, etc. land. Infact a significant if not a majority do not even want to associate with them in the event of Biafran Independence. The only part of Non-Igbo Niger Delta that Igbos generally have a soft spot for and would wish , repeat would wish to join will be Akwa Ibom and Cross Rivers. Both this will be entirely left to them.

The difference here is, many Igbos will infact object to these areas of Non Igbo Niger Delta joining in Ijaw, Urhobo, Itsekiri, Bini, etc, but however will welcome if these other area expresses a desire to join in Akwa Ibom and Cross Rivers.

Now, it was so easy for you to classify Biafra as nonsense and landlocked. That is just too bad, because Igbos are far from being landlocked and you do not understand the geographic map of Ndigbo

2 Likes

Re: Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement by 0ganiru: 9:42am On Dec 19, 2016
jasysandra:
Your ability to think before you type is obviously six feet below. Tell us now, what point have you made?
I am from Enugu, on the outskirts of nsukka, about the last part of Igboland to feel the Western influence, very close to benue) making my region about the most prone to stigmaization[nwa nsukka] . But I know who I am. I am as Igbo as it is possible. I know my Uncles fought as boys for Igboland. I know that much harm doesn't come with this stigma. It only makes me more resolute to establish a name amongst igbos for my subgroup, so the future generations don't end in identity crisis. Every schism amongst us was initiated by outsiders. But this is just how it is for me.

3 Likes

Re: Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement by ndoeyopbennet: 1:33am On Mar 04, 2017
Wow! I finally read through all the comments and all I can do is to shake my head.

I don't know what brought me back here but I really decided to see how my thread was hijacked and to see the amount of hate flying on the cyberspace is really appalling. Biafra lost a supporter in me, not that in mattered, through the words of its proponents on this thread and I do hope everyone gets to see this post sooner or later. The evils of imperialism, bigotry, hatred, annexation, suppression, more, are revealed here.

May God help the helpless Niger Deltans!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement by ndoeyopbennet: 1:36am On Mar 04, 2017
naijaseeker:

You probably should have stayed without offering your comments. Clearly you lack a precise understanding of terms. First, Igbos are part of Niger Delta. Imo and Abia State are in Niger Delta. Delta State, Rivers State and Akwa Ibom are in Niger Delta. Imo and Abia State are 100% Igbos. Rivers State has an Igbo majority, Delta State has a very significant Igbo population and there are Igbos in Akwa Ibom.

The person who introduced this thread understood and respected this reality. However, you were simple filled with hate that you could not pause to think, you just decided to comment.

Most Igbo commentators here have made it clear, Igbos or Biafrans are not interested in any Ijaw, Urhobo, Itsekiri, Bini, etc. land. Infact a significant if not a majority do not even want to associate with them in the event of Biafran Independence. The only part of Non-Igbo Niger Delta that Igbos generally have a soft spot for and would wish , repeat would wish to join will be Akwa Ibom and Cross Rivers. Both this will be entirely left to them.

The difference here is, many Igbos will infact object to these areas of Non Igbo Niger Delta joining in Ijaw, Urhobo, Itsekiri, Bini, etc, but however will welcome if these other area expresses a desire to join in Akwa Ibom and Cross Rivers.

Now, it was so easy for you to classify Biafra as nonsense and landlocked. That is just too bad, because Igbos are far from being landlocked and you do not understand the geographic map of Ndigbo

If your brothers had express themselves as civil as you did, this thread wouldn't have spilled over to the number of pages it now has. Sometimes, your fellow Biafrans are the cause of the so-called Igbophobia.
Re: Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement by ndoeyopbennet: 1:41am On Mar 04, 2017
bigfrancis21:
Hmm. Na so this page take reach 83 pages in 5 days. sad shocked

Me I personally think that the name, 'biafra' has been associated mainly as an Igbo struggle and to be more strategic with it the name should be changed to something else and rendered in the different major languages of southern Nigeria to accommodate everyone and make everyone feel belonged. Also, a power-sharing formula/plan including every province really has to made. The capital of this new country should be carved out of virgin land and built from scratch using the latest state-of-the-art designs for mega cities and in 20 years such a capital will rival the best in the entire world. I don't think using any of the current states would suffice. A virgin area, rectangular in shape, can be carved out from an area covering parts of the lands of many of the tribes within. That way every tribe will feel belonged to this new capital. The official language should be English and official regional languages should be Igbo, ibibio-efik, ijaw etc according to the provinces herein. With these suggestions, the ideology behind this new country will appeal to many in the ND region.

Your brothers hijacked it na. You mods should really step up your games and learn to ban these Biafran thread derailers.

1 Like

Re: Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement by ndoeyopbennet: 1:43am On Mar 04, 2017
Eastfield1:

Nobody want Urhobo in Biafra.
But using Urhobo and Isoko interchangeably is an insult to d Isoko Ethnic Group.
As both are not the same.
D Isokos are more Civilized than d Urhobo and hence will always feel ashame to be classified or called Urhobo.
U can see how they dominate the Entertainment industries unlike d urhobo and always Mention that they are Isoko in a proud manner especially in all their music.
U can see dis from Adaz to Gordons and d recent famous Solid star and many more
the famous celebrities of isoko sons are helping to establish Isoko as an Ethnic group of it own.
and their future sons will proudly follow d same step.
after all their famous isoko sons did it.
so why not d average isokos

See this one. Infact, your case can only be solved at UUTH, Uyo.
Re: Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement by ndoeyopbennet: 1:46am On Mar 04, 2017
Ikechu101:

So you shift Cheerleading for math001 to trying to console your tribalist cheerleader brother in crime.

Got to give you kudos. Bigots stick to together!!

Chairman, left for you alone, even Igbos will run away from Biafra.

You are the main reason this thread has the oppressive tone it has gotten in its 80+ pages.

LEarn to cool down and talk to people like your brothers. Afterall, your fellow Biafrans added them to their maps. If you speak to Niger Deltans like they are your inferiors then you just may have a big problem on your hands even within Igbo Biafra.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement by laudate: 3:41pm On Mar 04, 2017
ndoeyopbennet:
If your brothers had express themselves as civil as you did, this thread wouldn't have spilled over to the number of pages it now has. Sometimes, your fellow Biafrans are the cause of the so-called Igbophobia.

You dey mind dem? sad They think they can insult other ethnic groups into supporting their cause. Only God knows who planted that idea in their minds... smh. shocked
Re: Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement by Nobody: 10:37pm On Mar 04, 2017
ndoeyopbennet:
Wow! I finally read through all the comments and all I can do is to shake my head.

I don't know what brought me back here but I really decided to see how my thread was hijacked and to see the amount of hate flying on the cyberspace is really appalling. Biafra lost a supporter in me, not that in mattered, through the words of its proponents on this thread and I do hope everyone gets to see this post sooner or later. The evils of imperialism, bigotry, hatred, annexation, suppression, more, are revealed here.

May God help the helpless Niger Deltans!
Bro, so you did not see where the darcknet guy threatened that their women will poison Biafrans? You choose only to see what appeal to you. You did not see the damaging images the matthi guy kept posting here, aided by his cheerleaders? Why are you guys like this? I wish IPOB will stop this foolishness of including ND tribes in this movement. This shit is getting out of hand. Its just so disappointing.
I wish they can focus their energy on Igbos in the South South and forget ND tribes that will never see the real enemy but keep pointing fingers on Igbos. Left for me, no ND tribe, that is non-Igbo speaking should be included in this agenda.They should just be on their own, before we create another mini Nigeria. angry

3 Likes

Re: Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement by laudate: 9:03am On Mar 05, 2017
These people and their victim mentality, sha. undecided Now someone is claiming that Darknet threatened that their women would poison Biafrans. What led to him making that statement? Obviously, they refused to see it. They also refused to see all the insults meted out to those who asked them to remove Itsekiri, Urhobo, Ijaw, Isoko and other ND tribes from the Biafran map. They ignored the vituperation and slurs poured on the Akwa Ibomites who insisted that only few of them could support Biafra, while others were not in favour of it, so every man should speak for himself. Now that the folks they insulted from other ethnic groups have given them a taste of their own insulting medicine, they have started crying that people are pointing fingers at them! Wonders shall never cease!! Hehehe..... cheesy grin

3 Likes

Re: Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement by cheruv: 9:43am On Mar 05, 2017
blues2022:

Bro, so you did not see where the darcknet guy threatened that their women will poison Biafrans? You choose only to see what appeal to you. You did not see the damaging images the matthi guy kept posting here, aided by his cheerleaders? Why are you guys like this? I wish IPOB will stop this foolishness of including ND tribes in this movement. This shit is getting out of hand. Its just so disappointing.
I wish they can focus their energy on Igbos in the South South and forget ND tribes that will never see the real enemy but keep pointing fingers on Igbos. Left for me, no ND tribe, that is non-Igbo speaking should be included in this agenda.They should just be on their own, before we create another mini Nigeria. angry
Nwannem ihnye i nāhu bu ihem nāhu..o dika IPOB o ga la ą-kà
Re: Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement by leslieraker: 11:49am On Apr 12, 2018
Yes! We can work together to make ur OCCASION a MEMORABLE one;

Reach us foe an outstanding VIDEO COVERAGE and ONLINE / LIVE SOCIAL MEDIA VIDEO STREAMING.

For booking / details pls call 08033068423, 08092455823

Re: Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement by mbos: 1:07pm On Apr 13, 2018
ndoeyopbennet:

Nawaooo.... Mbok what is afonja in this serious debate now?

address issues instead of attacking people bro.

there is no issue here

the op belongs to the past

ipob has united All Biafran tribes.

1 Like

Re: Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement by laudate: 3:02pm On Apr 13, 2018
ndoeyopbennet:
Nawaooo.... Mbok what is afonja in this serious debate now?

address issues instead of attacking people bro.
Don't you realise that the minute you do not share the same views as these IPOB jokers, they will automatically refer to you as an Afonja? It doesn't matter if you come from Onitsha, Uzuakoli, Abagana, Owerri, Afikpo, Ikot Ekpene, Uyo, Ahoada or Abak.....

Their brains were configured with strains of imbecility.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (82) (83) (84) (85) (Reply)

Apc Primaries Updates, 12 APC Governors Endorse Buhari / Meet Chioma Uzodinma, Imo First Lady (Photos) / More Revelations On Maina's Reinstatement By Sahara Reporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.