Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,547 members, 7,809,009 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:04 PM

Archived! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Archived! (2208 Views)

Me And My Mama General Of South ---from Ladies Forever Archived(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Archived! by Kidspirit(m): 8:35pm On Nov 20, 2016
Archived!
Re: Archived! by gabinogem(m): 8:44pm On Nov 20, 2016
I just dey laugh cheesy dey pass ooh... But try give her postinor2 after u done knack her finish.

1 Like

Re: Archived! by Nobody: 8:53pm On Nov 20, 2016
Ok I had to sit down for this. You are going to be a father really soon that's guaranteed if you stick to your alternative contraception.
If you opt to have sex and do not want kids you have to use "conventional contraceptives"
The coil is out of the way and she has never had kids. The injection (Depo-Provera ) is the best option. Or condoms leave the Andrews for indigestion.
Ps postinor2 can only be taken once per cycle so you can't take it every time you have sex this is why women end up with issues.

1 Like

Re: Archived! by Kidspirit(m): 9:05pm On Nov 20, 2016
Raine80:
Ok I had to sit down for this. You are going to be a father really soon that's guaranteed if you stick to your alternative contraception.
If you opt to have sex and do not want kids you have to use "conventional contraceptives"
The coil is out of the way and she has never had kids. The injection (Depo-Provera ) is the best option. Or condoms leave the Andrews for indigestion.
Ps postinor2 can only be taken once per cycle so you can't take it every time you have sex this is why women end up with issues.
Won't the injection have a long term side effect? How long does it last?
Re: Archived! by Seun(m): 9:08pm On Nov 20, 2016
You could just use condoms. Since you're both virgins, you won't know what you're missing anyway.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Archived! by Kidspirit(m): 9:08pm On Nov 20, 2016
gabinogem:
I just dey laugh cheesy dey pass ooh... But try give her postinor2 after u done knack her finish.
I've red a lot about the negative effect of postinor 2, things like delay in menstrual circle etc.
Re: Archived! by Kidspirit(m): 9:17pm On Nov 20, 2016
Seun:
You could just use condoms. Since you're both virgins, you won't know what you're missing anyway.
Does it feel natural?
Re: Archived! by Seun(m): 9:20pm On Nov 20, 2016
Kidspirit:
Does it feel natural?
It doesn't really matter at this point because you don't know what natural feels like.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Archived! by Nobody: 9:23pm On Nov 20, 2016
Who just commented above Me? gringrin
Re: Archived! by MackBrooklyn: 9:30pm On Nov 20, 2016
Seun:

tongue tongue

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Archived! by mrking3(m): 9:31pm On Nov 20, 2016
Dude just zip up!!!! I dated my girl friend (now wife) for 4 years without Sex!!! You can do it!! It's really the true test of Love.

1 Like

Re: Archived! by Nobody: 9:33pm On Nov 20, 2016
MackBrooklyn:

tongue tongue
Oga Seun ti da mo!! gringrin
Re: Archived! by Nobody: 9:33pm On Nov 20, 2016
KissChrix:
Who just commented above Me? gringrin
i am just surprised!
Re: Archived! by Nobody: 9:34pm On Nov 20, 2016
Seun:

We await your pre-wedding pictures cheesy

1 Like

Re: Archived! by Seun(m): 9:36pm On Nov 20, 2016
mrking3:
Dude just zip up!!!! I dated my girl friend (now wife) for 4 years without Sex!!! You can do it!! It's really the true test of Love.
It's better for them to have sex. You don't prepare for a lifetime of sex by abstaining from sex.

15 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Archived! by LePrezident(m): 9:42pm On Nov 20, 2016
Seun:
It's better for them to have sex. You don't prepare for a lifetime of sex by abstaining from sex.

I concur. All these abstinence talk sound very superficial
Re: Archived! by mrking3(m): 9:50pm On Nov 20, 2016
Seun:
well, it's just my opinion. It's up to him to decide on what's best for him. It's an honour to have u on same page!! And quoting me!! This one is Bigger than even making front Page!!! Thanks Boss.
Re: Archived! by prettyAdaolisa(f): 9:51pm On Nov 20, 2016
Seun:

Are you a Christian?... I guess not.. angry

1 Like

Re: Archived! by femo86(m): 10:03pm On Nov 20, 2016
grin grin grin grin grin grin

Im here to read comments.....Oga self dey here shocked shocked shocked
Re: Archived! by Nobody: 10:06pm On Nov 20, 2016
Tell her to get an implant!!
Or a contraceptive coil..
Re: Archived! by Nobody: 10:10pm On Nov 20, 2016
Kidspirit:
Won't the injection have a long term side effect? How long does it last?
Any medication has some side effects that is a fact.You need something long term that she is not going to to forget. A child is not something you want right now I assume?
Hope this helps
If your girlfriend gets her first Depo-Provera shot later than five days after her period, then the pair of you will need to use condoms for the first seven days following the shot. If she wants to continue to use Depo-Provera for birth control, she must return for another shot in 11 to 12 weeks, but no later than 13 weeks.
Re: Archived! by Nobody: 10:11pm On Nov 20, 2016
Captainbells:
Tell her to get an implant!!
Or a contraceptive coil..
The coil works better after childbirth otherwise is could be embedd
Re: Archived! by Kidspirit(m): 10:35pm On Nov 20, 2016
Seun:
Thanks, I'm happy you understand the way I feel.
Re: Archived! by Kidspirit(m): 10:41pm On Nov 20, 2016
Raine80:

Any medication has some side effects that is a fact.You need something long term that she is not going to to forget. A child is not something you want right now I assume?
Hope this helps
If your girlfriend gets her first Depo-Provera shot later than five days after her period, then the pair of you will need to use condoms for the first seven days following the shot. If she wants to continue to use Depo-Provera for birth control, she must return for another shot in 11 to 12 weeks, but no later than 13 weeks.
Thank you very much for your contribution, I appreciate!
Re: Archived! by Nobody: 10:47pm On Nov 20, 2016
Kidspirit:
Thank you very much for your contribution, I appreciate!
No problem
Re: Archived! by AbuMikey(m): 10:55pm On Nov 20, 2016
Seun:

I see what You did there. grin
Re: Archived! by ogtavia(m): 8:01am On Nov 23, 2016
Seun:
very contradictory statement...if one will have a lifetime of sex...I believe it's better one waits till the time is right which is,within the confines of marriage...its easy under the guise of liberalism to abuse certain privileges of being a mature adult...we all have rights to whatever opinion we hold anyway.

1 Like

Re: Archived! by LePrezident(m): 9:19am On Nov 23, 2016
prettyAdaolisa:

Are you a Christian?... I guess not.. angry

I sense sky-high hypocrisy here. May I ask, are you a virgin?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Archived! by prettyAdaolisa(f): 9:52am On Nov 23, 2016
LePrezident:

I sense sky-high hypocrisy here. May I ask, are you a virgin?

Was the question directed to u?
Re: Archived! by Fidelismaria: 10:07am On Nov 23, 2016
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

so oga seun dey cum romanceland

se religion section no sweet again ni
Re: Archived! by LePrezident(m): 10:15am On Nov 23, 2016
prettyAdaolisa:

Was the question directed to u?

It's a public forum, and your rebuttal just goes to prove me right.

*modified
You say "directed at" not "directed to"
Re: Archived! by prettyAdaolisa(f): 10:17am On Nov 23, 2016
LePrezident:

It's a public forum, and your rebuttal just goes to prove me right.

*modified
You say "directed at" not "directed to"

Thanks... kiss

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Help I Like Prick Too Much / I Am Beginning 2 Think English Cameroon Men R Sexier Than D French Cameroon Men / Man In Serious Trouble After handling His Aunt's Breasts And Bum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.