Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,638 members, 7,801,849 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:57 AM

Home Plans For Bungalows In Nigeria? - Properties (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Home Plans For Bungalows In Nigeria? (220409 Views)

Proper Analysis Of Design And Cost Of A Foundation Design For Bungalows / Cheap Bungalows In Agege, Lagos Selling For 6, 8 & 10 Million Naira Respectively / 4 Units Of 3-bedroom Bungalows In Bauchi N12m Per Unit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Home Plans For Bungalows In Nigeria? by mahal(m): 4:27pm On Aug 22, 2009
illustrations of a 3 bedroom semi-detached flat

Re: Home Plans For Bungalows In Nigeria? by mahal(m): 4:37pm On Aug 22, 2009
A 4bedroom and 2 bedroom flat unit.

Re: Home Plans For Bungalows In Nigeria? by mahal(m): 4:41pm On Aug 22, 2009
A three bedroom bungalow with:
Features:
All rooms ensuite
Chapel/Study
Laundry
Visitors Wc

1 Share

Re: Home Plans For Bungalows In Nigeria? by kikeige: 8:51pm On Aug 22, 2009
Larez,

You definitely have a chip on your shoulder. I wonder how much business you (will) ever get with your nasty attitude. You have to be a VERY ANGRY FRUSTRATED MAN in oyinbo land. Why not come home and cool off from Atlanta stress, abi you no get time off work at your McDonald job?  Idiot. Na only mouth you get.Come to Nigeria and prove yourself instead of standing thousands of miles away building your castles in the air.
Can you post some of your designs that have been built in Atlanta with addresses? Or better still, some references that can verify your claim to 25yrs of architectural work in America.  Go sit don boy. You are too full of yourself. Empty barrels make the most noise.

Mahal, thumbs up for you great designs. Abeg, no follow this idiot wey call himself Larez dey do imaginary designs that are not realistic o!. So far all your designs that I have seen are very great for  Naija (we no dey Atlanta). They are compact and affordable. Thanks for the suggestion on the lot size. We are already thinking of going with one of your designs ,the duplex bungalow consisting  of  4-bedroom unit and 2-bedroom unit ,as an alternative for the NIDO 's project.A lot of interested participants are happy with what they see. Nah you be the baba. Age has nothing to do with intelligence. Larez nah Methuselah with no sense compared to a promising young man like you and your partner. I am sure you will get to the top quickly than you expect and may be you will recruit Larez when he finally decides to come home with his BA (Begin Again) and frustration.
Re: Home Plans For Bungalows In Nigeria? by larez(m): 10:34pm On Aug 22, 2009
;d
Re: Home Plans For Bungalows In Nigeria? by mahal(m): 5:38am On Aug 23, 2009
@kikeige
, not comfortable with my name being referenced in a beef or any sort of hostility
i thought this thread is all about "Home Plans for bungalows in Nigeria" a thread that has lasted 2 and
half years. Lets be civil and continue without the bad blood, it doesn't lead anywhere.
the world is such a small place, you may never know what we gain from each other tomorrow.

1 Like

Re: Home Plans For Bungalows In Nigeria? by larez(m): 6:24am On Aug 23, 2009
Mahal:

I was very surprised when you posted the renderings in response to an obviously uncouth, unrefined loose lipped barbaric person such as this. These are the types of people making Nigerians look bad across the globe. These are the products of unearned wealth stolen from the Nigerian treasury who will never fit into the society which they think wealth will bring them into. The one thing they seek, and their money can never buy is class. We have too many of these people running around Nigeria and unfortunately influencing others coming up into thinking this is the way of the wealthy. It grieves my heart each time I come across these types.

Considering my Portfolio and past clients list, it is a fact that anybody who gets a "Larez" house will be joining a privileged class of people which includes top Directors of America's iconic corporations, many music, football, basketball, and baseball stars. This fool will gladly line up for 2 days just to get an autograph from one of my clients. It will be doing them grave injustice to have a classless and clueless person like this claim parity with them.

Nigeria has been badly transformed into a society which lacks respect and proper values. This can only happen where thieves and rogues are considered upper class and the ones to emulate. No matter how financially capable that they get, they can never shed the skin that holds the bad blood within them. I hope we can rescue our society fast, and seize back the proper values that we want representative of us. This can only be done when we lock away these criminals and low lives who are now gallivanting around with stolen wealth and yet unenlightened minds. People who work to earn their living are also forced to adapt certain standards required to belong to their newly attained status. It is unfortunate that this trend is truncated in the Nigerian society through thievery.
Re: Home Plans For Bungalows In Nigeria? by kikeige: 8:15am On Aug 23, 2009
Mahal,
Pls. let us talk some sensible talk and ignore this non-entity vagabond Larez boy with his crass ignorance. If he has done so much work for all the celebrities he claims in America for 25yrs, he should not be soliciting for finance to do a small project in Nigeria unless he is paying child support for all the women who has children for him and the hand of IRS come catch am for America. We know a lot of them like that wey siddon for America and dem no fit come home because if they refuse to pay child support na jail be that.

I promise you after this, Larez is a forgone issue and will not be part of my posting. Good riddance to bad rubbish.

The designs and structural director has your info already and is willing to meet with you. I will keep you posted via my e-mail to avoid unnecessary pollution by the filthy mouth Larez.

I respect your politeness and spirit of team work. You will definitely get to a higher plain in due time, but please do your profession a big favour. If Larez returns to his father land after many years of fruitless and frustrated sojourn in oyinbo land with his BA (Begin Again) and Ph.D (Professional horrible Design), kindly give him a position in your company where he can be trained properly and, hopefully, if his arrogance does not cloud his senses, he may become as good as you are some day.

Larez, I beg throway 25yrs of garbage begin walk the walk and forget the yeye talk the talk.
I rest my case.
You are the man, Mahal. Look out for my e-mail. Thanks.
Re: Home Plans For Bungalows In Nigeria? by X2X(m): 7:45pm On Aug 23, 2009
@Mahal,

Can you kindly PM me your email please.

Thanks.
Re: Home Plans For Bungalows In Nigeria? by KunleA2(m): 11:28pm On Aug 23, 2009
cool
Re: Home Plans For Bungalows In Nigeria? by grace5: 10:07am On Aug 24, 2009
@ MAHAL PLEASE CAN I HAVE YOUR EMAIL I NEED ADVICE ON HOUSE DESIGN
Re: Home Plans For Bungalows In Nigeria? by mahal(m): 11:51am On Aug 24, 2009
mahalarchitectsltd@yahoo.com, info@mahalgoldfingers.com smiley
Re: Home Plans For Bungalows In Nigeria? by PrinceT23(m): 1:06pm On Aug 28, 2009
I am looking for building plans for 1 storey building comprising of 4 flats in 50x150 sq.ft land area. Can any one give useful information to where or who to contact for building plans?
Re: Home Plans For Bungalows In Nigeria? by agegeboy: 1:12am On Aug 29, 2009
Please i Need a good plan for 3 bed room flat en suit, big kitchen ,a pent house and i want to know how much it will cost to built in abeokuta.
Re: Home Plans For Bungalows In Nigeria? by sonety2k(m): 1:59pm On Aug 29, 2009
Am enjoying these topic , i will also need some design soon
Re: Home Plans For Bungalows In Nigeria? by agegeboy: 11:47pm On Aug 29, 2009
Mahal, I love this building "Army Chaplin_ACCamera11.jpg (60.75 KB, 738x444 ) " can you please email me more details to my email anipupo1985@yahoo.com
Re: Home Plans For Bungalows In Nigeria? by MaPryncess: 4:07pm On Sep 01, 2009
Any Architect with websites in here please. I need a plan for 5 bed bungalow urgently for 2 plots of land in Ibadan. I need the website to enable me vet your service. Thanks
Re: Home Plans For Bungalows In Nigeria? by jazzsoul: 5:34pm On Sep 01, 2009
mahal:

mahalarchitectsltd@yahoo.com, info@mahalgoldfingers.com smiley

Mahal, I noticed there are no attached garages in any of your residential designs. Could it be that Nigerians do not care about their automobiles or is it a function of the lot sizes?
Re: Home Plans For Bungalows In Nigeria? by CHANCEMAN: 7:39pm On Sep 01, 2009
Jazzsoul, for nija we no too need garage our cars na part of the scenery for our compund howpeople go know say you load when your car dey inside garage.
Re: Home Plans For Bungalows In Nigeria? by jazzsoul: 10:18pm On Sep 01, 2009
CHANCEMAN:

Jazzsoul, for nija we no too need garage our cars na part of the scenery for our compund howpeople go know say you load when your car dey inside garage.

Bill Gates has a home that is worth $150 million dollars and the 6,300 sq ft garage for all his cars is completely underground. The psychology of wealth in Nigeria is shocking.
Re: Home Plans For Bungalows In Nigeria? by ajileko: 11:40pm On Sep 01, 2009
That's Nigeria for you. We do things differently here and we are proud of it.
Re: Home Plans For Bungalows In Nigeria? by jazzsoul: 1:58am On Sep 02, 2009
ajileko:

That's Nigeria for you. We do things differently here and we are proud of it.

More power to you if you are happy with the state of progress in Nigeria and your station in it.
Re: Home Plans For Bungalows In Nigeria? by CHANCEMAN: 2:02am On Sep 02, 2009
Gbam, thanks my brother Ajileko.Jazzsoul that is naija style you take or leave it. Bill Gates own na him style be dat.
Re: Home Plans For Bungalows In Nigeria? by GEW: 2:58am On Sep 02, 2009
wbb
Re: Home Plans For Bungalows In Nigeria? by larez(m): 6:18am On Sep 02, 2009
@Jazzsoul:

It is not necessarily so with everyone in Nigeria, even though many people here tend to make general statements. There are many home with Garages especially in Abuja. Keep in mind that IBC code requires that Garages have a 2 hour firewall minimum between the main house and Garages. Even though people are generally ignorant of International Building Codes, they are however cognizant of the fact that we have a non-functioning Fire department. This may be the root cause of the dissociation with attached Garages.

I kept this in mind in seeking solutions for a Townhouse Project that I am developing and hence included detached garages for each unit. This allows for a fire separation zone from the main house. There are also other solutions as well such as 4 hour firewalls and/or smoke detector activated water sprinklers for attached Garages which I will recommend.

The society in Nigeria tends to act solely based on fear. Even if there is a no case of an Automobile fire in a house for 10 years, and then one happens, with the speed of spreading rumours, it will be a generally quick end to parking vehicles in Garages. I intend to build Garages for every home that I build in Nigeria. Included are some pictures of the Townhomes project.

http://www.architecturaldefinitions.com/gallery.htm

Re: Home Plans For Bungalows In Nigeria? by larez(m): 6:28am On Sep 02, 2009
Here is a Single Unit derivation from the Townhomes that can sit on a Single plot by itself.

Re: Home Plans For Bungalows In Nigeria? by Sequoia(m): 8:01pm On Sep 02, 2009
@larez n kikiegbe

our people say that it takes two to have an argument and also that a man arguing alone is akin to a madman. pls lets take the moral high ground here and ignore these abuses. its a pity the things we say (or is it type) when we are shielded by the non-personal touch of the internet. im sure if we are face to face, we would be a little more civil to each other.

lets enjoy more of the designs rather than the abuses. thanks

@mahal,

lovely designs, btw
Re: Home Plans For Bungalows In Nigeria? by sonety2k(m): 4:46am On Sep 03, 2009
Sequoia:

@larez n kikiegbe

our people say that it takes two to have an argument and also that a man arguing alone is akin to a madman. pls lets take the moral high ground here and ignore these abuses. its a pity the things we say (or is it type) when we are shielded by the non-personal touch of the internet. im sure if we are face to face, we would be a little more civil to each other.

lets enjoy more of the designs rather than the abuses. thanks

@mahal,

lovely designs, btw

I second you my man , let enjoy the designs and we need more of it
Re: Home Plans For Bungalows In Nigeria? by bimmyd2000(f): 2:18pm On Sep 03, 2009
Hello house ,

Please i will appreciate it if i can get an architectural plan for a 3 bedroom bungalow, masters bedroom ensuite, with a store for the kitchen. The land is a half plot. i will really appreciate it also if i can get a cost estimate for the 3 bed.
Re: Home Plans For Bungalows In Nigeria? by bimmyd2000(f): 2:57pm On Sep 03, 2009
Hello house ,

Please i will appreciate it if i can get an architectural plan for a 3 bedroom bungalow, masters bedroom ensuite, with a store for the kitchen. The land is a half plot. i will really appreciate it also if i can get a cost estimate for the 3 bed. my e-mail is bimmyd2000@yahoo.co.uk
Re: Home Plans For Bungalows In Nigeria? by mahal(m): 5:47pm On Sep 04, 2009
larez:

Even though people are generally ignorant of International Building Codes, they are however cognizant of the fact that we have a non-functioning Fire department. This may be the root cause of the dissociation with attached Garages.

I may not totally agree with this argument, unfortunately CHANCEMAN case may easily be bought.
Plot sizes aquired by the average Nigerian is hardly enough to meet their needs / scope of Living space
It may sound unwise or silly to them to mark out a 6mx3m space just to accommodate a single car (This space could squeeze out 2 bedrooms) when it can easily be parked at any corner of compound and covered with a simple Shade or temporary timber or steel structure.

Plot sizes in Nigeria varies from the 100 x 50 ft , 60 x 120ft size to the 100 by 100ft and 200 x 100m, its obvious that a typical Nigerian
would find it silly to have only one residential house project in a 200ft by 200ft plot.

Garages are not common anymore in the country unlike covered car slots and Porches which could be termed to be "in vogue"
Well, just my opinion.
Re: Home Plans For Bungalows In Nigeria? by larez(m): 6:11pm On Sep 04, 2009
mahal:

I may not totally agree with this argument, unfortunately CHANCEMAN case may easily be bought.
Plot sizes aquired by the average Nigerian is hardly enough to meet their needs / scope of Living space
It may sound unwise or silly to them to mark out a 6mx3m space just to accommodate a single car (This space could squeeze out 2 bedrooms) when it can easily be parked at any corner of compound and covered with a simple Shade or temporary timber or steel structure.

Plot sizes in Nigeria varies from the 100 x 50 ft , 60 x 120ft size to the 100 by 100ft and 200 x 100m, its obvious that a typical Nigerian
would find it silly to have only one residential house project in a 200ft by 200ft plot.

Garages are not common anymore in the country unlike covered car slots and Porches which could be termed to be "in vogue"
Well, just my opinion.

Sounds somewhat contradicting. If the Car can fit on the property and not parked curb-side, it can fit in a garage. God save us from overbuilding in Naija.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TERRACE BUILDING &BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI / Prices For These Paints / How Large Is 'A Plot' Of Land?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.